AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2007-03-09, 04:25   Link #281
TrueAlchemist

Check track 152
It is chapter where all the gravity children escape from lab.
And, there is also pic of Om among gravity children.

Maki shows up Track 156.

BTW, grrr, cannot wait for new chapter
TrueAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-09, 04:57   Link #282
tritoch

Nope. Check back the previous volumes; Volume 3, last chapter of that volume, you can see the outline of Maki with her hairstyle in chap.156. Also, Volume 6 chap42 where Sora first introduced Rika to SF. The girl with the hair buns doesn't resemble Om at all. Maki was part of the original SF
tritoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-09, 11:00   Link #283
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritoch View Post
Except that wasn't Om. That was Maki in the flashback.
seems like you misunderstood something from the beginning.

This argument began when renegade 334 said, only Simuka, sora, and Kirik are only gravity children in the old sleeping forest. But, Phantom X said, it cannot be true because one of pic shows that Oom is one of gravity children who escaped from lab in 152, and I gave short summeries in last post.

talking about old post, I forgot to mention.
gravity children gathered under the command of Kirik and Sora, and a problem started from the earlier. other gravity children including simuka didnot share a vision with kirik, but they share a goal with Sora from the beginning, and no one told Kirik about it until the day when Kirik quanstioned Sora about the real reason behind inviting Rika into Sleeping Forest. I think Kirik was having trouble understanding other members, and I think Kaito's report related to sky regalia and Rika's "I love Sora " response technically pushed him to other side.

And, Kirik created New group including Gabishy, Oom, and the other 2 to kick ass Sora and other gravity children who sided with sora, and he did.

And, track 154 3pg-4pg, kirik said himself, that old sleeping forest is all gravity children except Rika and Makagami Ine, and there are 8 of them; Spit fire, Dontoles, Parco, Sora, Black burn, Rune, Simuka, and Kirik.
And, Makagami Ine's family does not own the underground lab. Her father was only scientist in lab, and her family owns hospital chains in manga.
Old 2007-03-09, 13:14   Link #284
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

WTF? 157 has just blown my mind away :O
can anyone explain?

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-09, 13:33   Link #285
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majek View Post
WTF? 157 has just blown my mind away :O
can anyone explain?
157 is freaking insane XD

Spoiler:
PhantomX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-09, 14:04   Link #286
Freeter
beyond

Spoiler for whoa:
Old 2007-03-09, 14:12   Link #287
Kigo

157 was a totally WOW @_@

Spoiler:
Kigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-09, 15:38   Link #288
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

So it's all twisted and turned. Gah i should've expected that.
poo Ikki caught between madmen and madwomen

Old 2007-03-09, 16:26   Link #289
[DOT].L
Delightfully lost...
*Artist

Mommy, Oh!great broke the story again...

Okay, fine, I admit the happenings in 157 caught me totally off-guard. Hats off to Oh!great for pulling a real fast one on us readers this time.
[DOT].L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-09, 17:56   Link #290
MrProphet
The Commissar Vanishes

Send a message via ICQ to MrProphet
LOL, for once Oh!great actually managed to surprise me. I did not expect THAT to happen. 8)
MrProphet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-09, 18:26   Link #291
TrueAlchemist

F**K F**K F**K (I am in Agito mode)
What the hack is going on?

Sora is evil?
Nike and Sora.
God, this is too much.

anyway, this is too weird.
I am sure OG will tell us later, but
Why didn't Nike join Sleeping Forest from the beginning?
Possibily, he is main back up incase something gets out of hand.

And, Nike was at U.S right.
I wonder what is going on. This can turn interesting.

Last edited by TrueAlchemist; 2007-03-09 at 18:51.
Old 2007-03-09, 19:09   Link #292
tritoch

Okay whatever discussion we had on this forum can totally go out the window now.

I want a Koga ring!!!!
tritoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-09, 20:09   Link #293
TrueAlchemist

I thought Spit fire is being chicken, but in truth Spit Fire does not want to be a pawn of Sora any longer.

For my perdiction, I bet Sora will take over the head of Genesis, and Itsuki will lead Kogarasmaru independently from Genesis and Sleeping Forest. I don't think even Itsuki passes Kirik's test or whatever, Itsuki will not join Sleeping Forest.

After thinking about the story twist, I think OG did this because he wanted to make story better. If Itsuki became a head of Genesis and fight Sleeping fores, it can be super predictable story line. By adding twist, OG can increase the legnth of AG and get more pay check. hehe.
Old 2007-03-09, 20:23   Link #294
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueAlchemist View Post
I thought Spit fire is being chicken, but in truth Spit Fire does not want to be a pawn of Sora any longer.

For my perdiction, I bet Sora will take over the head of Genesis, and Itsuki will lead Kogarasmaru independently from Genesis and Sleeping Forest. I don't think even Itsuki passes Kirik's test or whatever, Itsuki will not join Sleeping Forest.
Kilik is not testing Ikki to make him join SF. Like Ringo, Kilik just wants Ikki to think for himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueAlchemist View Post
After thinking about the story twist, I think OG did this because he wanted to make story better. If Itsuki became a head of Genesis and fight Sleeping fores, it can be super predictable story line. By adding twist, OG can increase the legnth of AG and get more pay check. hehe.
Na, this development was quite predictable. Since that battle of wills Ringo *won* against Ikki, I knew she would never be in the "villain" side, so Kilik couldn't be the "bad guy" either.
Old 2007-03-10, 04:55   Link #295
TrueAlchemist

I am deleting the post.

Last edited by TrueAlchemist; 2007-03-10 at 07:23.
Old 2007-03-10, 07:31   Link #296
TrueAlchemist

I just read entire translated mange.
I will point out few things that summary did not show.

Sora is a villian.
The reason that Sora can walk normally, is that one who got ass-kicked by Kirik wasn't Sora. It was Nike who got ass kicked. Nike took Sora's place in that fight. well Nike didn't say this straight way.
Nike said, "Whenever the ninth time the bell rings, I feel like I am getting sliced by knife." and "It hurts like hell, that f**king bastard, that bastard, that retard who took everything from me" I cannot wait to give back my pain million times more."(pg3-4) It clearly says Nike is one that fought Kilik that day.

Seems like Kilik is a kind guy.
Kilik had a chance to finish gravity children who sided with Sora, but he only took their regalias. And, Nike said"the kindness is only weakness that Kilik has", and he seemed to be extremely pissed towards Kilik because Nike believe kilik's action after fight hurts Nike's pride.

Nike is the last king of Genesis/the strongest king.
His road is "Shadow Road".
And, Sora and Nike have the same ambition of getting sky regalia.
Spit Fire says Genesis is the new form of old sleeping forest. They both have created to fulfill Takeuchi Sora (Sora/Nike)'s goal, so nothing has changed from past.
Nike is happy that Wind regalia is back in much stronger state.

Kirik has the wish similar to Simuca. They both look for the person who can fly with everything on his back, and that is why he gave wind regalia to old woman at the Grand Slum. And, Kirik is testing Ikki in order to find out if he can be the man who Kirik was waiting for. Kilik says, if Ikki is weak, he will lose his wing, but he can live his life.
Simply, if Ikki is not qualified, Ikki will be out of fight b/w kilik and sora(s).
Kilik is such a nice guy.

I wonder who knew about secrets of Sora.
Spit Fire isn't much surprised about sora and Nike. He only surprised that Nike supposed to be outside of Japan.
BTW, anyone can give translated name for Nike's road. Is it Shadow road? translated one that I read said,"Shadowroad (Stone road)".

Last edited by TrueAlchemist; 2007-03-10 at 11:36.
Old 2007-03-10, 12:01   Link #297
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Shadow? Ah damn and i hoped that would exist only in my imagination xD Hopefully it's not shadow

Old 2007-03-10, 18:45   Link #298
[DOT].L
Delightfully lost...
*Artist

It's the Jade Road. The scans clearly has it as "緋翠の道 (ジェド・ロード)." Nike's name is also Takeuchi Sora, with his first name written in a different kanji (武內宙-Takeuchi Sora/Nike, 武內空-Takeuchi Sora/the one we know). Interestingly, Kilik seems to run the Gaia Road (大地の道/ガイア・ロード) instead of the Jade Road.
[DOT].L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-12, 00:44   Link #299
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Oh Gurito...DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-12, 22:37   Link #300
outkastace

damn so who is oh!great going to make the villian, and will Ikki be in the middle and be the one that destroys the sky regalia!?
outkastace is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, shounen, tournament