AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-10-06, 04:32   Link #301
Soraya21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayuki-Chan View Post
Really? I think Yui and Mikan already have feelings for Rito. Why don't you think Nana would be the next one?
Well, even though Yui has feelings for Rito, she still has trouble with openly admitting her love for him. Not only that, but she's also a rather prudish girl and will definitely be the most in opposition of actively taking part in his harem.

With Mikan, they're still siblings and getting over that natural barrier is going to be a tall enough hurdle to overcome.

As for Nana, even if her feelings for Rito aren't as strong as the others, she's still the same as her sisters in that she's a princess of Deviluke. So I would assume she shares similar thoughts with them on the concept of polygamy and is at least more open to it in comparison to most of the other characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
The other girls who weren't interested in the first place and Yami are probably the ones who are a little harder to capture, somewhere around 'Hard Difficulty.'
The main purpose of Momo's harem plan is so that everyone who's in love with Rito can be happy in the end. So if there are girls who turn out not to have any feelings for him like Saki does, then I think Momo would no longer bother trying to recruit them.

Last edited by Soraya21; 2010-10-06 at 04:55. Reason: Adding more on to this subject
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-06, 06:13   Link #302
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

My friend just made me realized that the new girl looks similiar to Suou in DtB ;_; I really missed her after the ending of DtB season 2

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-06, 06:19   Link #303
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soraya21 View Post
Well, even though Yui has feelings for Rito, she still has trouble with openly admitting her love for him. Not only that, but she's also a rather prudish girl and will definitely be the most in opposition of actively taking part in his harem.

With Mikan, they're still siblings and getting over that natural barrier is going to be a tall enough hurdle to overcome.

As for Nana, even if her feelings for Rito aren't as strong as the others, she's still the same as her sisters in that she's a princess of Deviluke. So I would assume she shares similar thoughts with them on the concept of polygamy and is at least more open to it in comparison to most of the other characters.
I keep thinking that, once Momo's plan comes into full swing, Rito will ask for Yui's help to couter act it

You can imagine how well that works out
Old 2010-10-06, 07:04   Link #304
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Loved first chapter, I have to reread the first so I can refresh my memory of events, forgot Rito confessed to Lala more than once.
I forgot so much about the first series. I don't know if there wasn't any plot points big enough for me to remember or not. Well, I'll enjoy the new anime more now, haha.

Quote:
It's not just ecchi anymore, it crossed the H-borderline that some sites are not allowed to post it online
No, it's ecchi. You need to have sex scenes to be borderline-H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Getting the girls to accept the idea of polygamy ( and incest ) might be a hurdle there. I believe Haruna is easy to convince, but with how 'rigid' Yui can be, and how 'wrong' incest can be, breaking the moral barrier might be a 'Medium Difficulty' game.
I hope Mikan is left out of the harem in all honesty. You need a girl outside to police the situation and the incest thing is iffy with some people - it's not like they're step siblings....yet...
Old 2010-10-06, 08:25   Link #305
Dragonkid11
A random-man

As I am one of TLR reader before I will read this as well

Spoiler for OH GOD!!!:

Seriously,what was that?
The ecchiness just got level up in a extreme speed,did the author gone to a dungeon or something!?!?
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-06, 08:32   Link #306
Xagzan

Quote:
Really? I think Yui and Mikan already have feelings for Rito. Why don't you think that Nana will be the next one?
Yeah, they do have feelings for him. What Soraya was saying based on what I was saying is that Rito doesn't know it cause they haven't confessed to him. If Momo seriously wants her plan to work, she's gonna need to get them to do so. So as I was saying, if we get such a confession scene/mini-arc with Yui at least, that will bring me great Joy. It was something I was hoping for in the first series, but never got.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-06, 08:58   Link #307
Nayuki-Chan
Baka!Baka

Well, leave that aside. This chapter is on Yami's story, those kind of things wouldn't be included:Heh:
The voice in the last page "You are the darkness..." something like that, reminds me of Torneo (Eve's master in black cat). Do you guys think someone looks like him will appear. Just like Black (Train) in the manga series LOL
Nayuki-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-06, 09:08   Link #308
Xagzan

Of course they should be included, the core of this chapter and possibly the series was Momo and her plan.
Old 2010-10-06, 09:26   Link #309
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Well, leave that aside. This chapter is on Yami's story, those kind of things wouldn't be included:Heh:
The voice in the last page "You are the darkness..." something like that, reminds me of Torneo (Eve's master in black cat). Do you guys think someone looks like him will appear. Just like Black (Train) in the manga series LOL
Alot of us were hoping Tearju would show up in the old series, so heres hoping she does here!
Old 2010-10-06, 11:10   Link #310
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkid11 View Post

Spoiler for OH GOD!!!:

Seriously,what was that?
The ecchiness just got level up in a extreme speed,did the author gone to a dungeon or something!?!?
You don't have to read it.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-06, 11:22   Link #311
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkid11 View Post

Spoiler for OH GOD!!!:

Seriously,what was that?
The tankoubon release of the first series were the same. I guess you've never read them. The only thing that's changed is that the magazine it's published in now isn't as uptight as WSJ, that's all.
Old 2010-10-06, 11:40   Link #312
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

The power of nipples is amazing...no wonder The Man what's it censored.
Old 2010-10-06, 13:56   Link #313
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Umm. I just hope this series won't turn into shoujo-ai genre.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-06, 14:06   Link #314
Xagzan

Where is there a hint of that? It's not like Rito's suddenly gonna die and all the girls fall in love with each other instead in the vacuum (although that would make a great h-doujin)
Old 2010-10-06, 15:20   Link #315
Soraya21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
I keep thinking that, once Momo's plan comes into full swing, Rito will ask for Yui's help to couter act it

You can imagine how well that works out
That... would be frickin' awesome. A lot of hilarious situations can be made from this type of scenario, so hopefully Hasemi-sensei has enough good sense to make something like this happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Umm. I just hope this series won't turn into shoujo-ai genre.
I don't know about that. Seeing as there's only one Rito to go around, we might get some side action with the other girls as they need to keep themselves occupied while the others get their turn. Lala x Haruna I can see happening, not to mention some hot Mikan x Yami is practically a given.
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-06, 16:48   Link #316
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soraya21 View Post

I don't know about that. Seeing as there's only one Rito to go around, we might get some side action with the other girls as they need to keep themselves occupied while the others get their turn. Lala x Haruna I can see happening, not to mention some hot Mikan x Yami is practically a given.
You have a godly mind. I'd love to see a Momo x Yui, but I know that'll never happen
Old 2010-10-07, 01:24   Link #317
Cinocard

Did Lala boobs got smaller?
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 02:35   Link #318
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I wouldn't know. My eyes were glued to Momo's...
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 03:05   Link #319
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Now that I think about it...did Momo get bigger ?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 03:28   Link #320
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
Did Lala boobs got smaller?
Not really

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
Now that I think about it...did Momo get bigger ?
It's probably months since the first series,and months can make a different when you are in growth
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen