Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2017-09-14, 02:08   Link #301
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
I wonder if we will get a small segment with Carol the same way we got small comebacks with Fine and Dr. Ver in the past seasons. I kind of miss her already, and it would be a good boost to Elfnein's to know she's not alone (she keeps beating herself up for having to pull enough weight for the two of them).
It would be interesting. Certainly if they need someone to fight back against the alchemy knowledge that Adam has....Carol would be the better fit to chime in. And considering they basically fused it wouldn't be impossible for Carol to somehow appear even just in Elfnein's mind.

Elfnein certainly has pushed herself hard this season and beaten herself up a bit. Although....it's not unwarranted. She was basically gifted a free body by someone who was seriously lacking memories at that point in time. At the very least if a decent version of Carol is kicking around inside of Elfnein it might give some peace of mind.
Old 2017-09-16, 11:35   Link #302
PhoenixRising

First, one word.

Spoiler:

Sorry, I had to get that out because it's very early in the morning here. So, here are my impressions of the episode.

Episode 11 Impressions
Spoiler:

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 2017-09-16 at 12:34.
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-16, 12:04   Link #303
runset

Really a WTF!! episode for me. All the twist and axz really deliver and went over my expectation this time.

Spoiler for ep11:

Spoiler for Future episode speculation:
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-16, 12:25   Link #304
ValvraveTruth

What mind-blowing scene at the end there. Even without doing any deep predicting, we all know whose going to be our final boss in this season.

So now, I present you the strongest last boss they will ever face.

Spoiler for Waiting for her reborn:

Last edited by ValvraveTruth; 2017-09-16 at 12:54.
ValvraveTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-16, 12:32   Link #305
RDNexus

Erm...
Spoiler:
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-16, 12:55   Link #306
tuckersister

Ep11 is freakin awesome. HibikixGermain tag team is exciting. Didn't expect Adam to be a machine. Gungnir is heavily explained why it is god slayer. Adam and Tiki got defeated rather humiliating. Adam reveal his true name in the episode. Hibiki is chosen to a goddress and is transformed into cocoon state. Miku makes a small appearance (something tells me she gonna be in the last couple episodes). I was surprised the XD song was used in the episode. So much hype and then a shocking ending. Miku better save her best friend.

==Few hours later==
Adam's real name is Adam Karna. I don't know if I heard it right. Hibiki becoming a Goddess was a big twist to me. Miku better hightail it.

Last edited by tuckersister; 2017-09-16 at 17:24.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-16, 17:43   Link #307
PhoenixRising

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
Ep11 is freakin awesome. HibikixGermain tag team is exciting. Didn't expect Adam to be a machine. Gungnir is heavily explained why it is god slayer. Adam and Tiki got defeated rather humiliating. Adam reveal his true name in the episode. Hibiki is chosen to a goddress and is transformed into cocoon state. Miku makes a small appearance (something tells me she gonna be in the last couple episodes). I was surprised the XD song was used in the episode. So much hype and then a shocking ending. Miku better save her best friend.

==Few hours later==
Adam's real name is Adam Karna. I don't know if I heard it right. Hibiki becoming a Goddess was a big twist to me. Miku better hightail it.
I think he said that his name was Adam Kadmon which means "Primordial Man" in arabic . Interestingly, Adam Kadmon is not the same Adam as the one from the bible, he's from the Kabblah and he is described by Wikipedia as "divine light without vessels, i.e., pure potential or the collective unconscious."
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-16, 18:30   Link #308
tuckersister

I wonder if we will get to see Miku sing her Swan Song.

Speaking of Swan Song, list your favorites (they're all good and don't count group ones). Chris's Swan Song is still the best to me.

1.Chris
2.Hibiki
3.Tsubasa
4.Kirika
5.Kanade

Maria and Shirabe don't one and I'm still looking for Miku's which was used in XDU.

Last edited by tuckersister; 2017-09-16 at 19:51.
Old 2017-09-16, 20:55   Link #309
DragonXX

The real question is if this is not solve by the end of season 4 who would be the main character in the next season?
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-16, 21:08   Link #310
tuckersister

I hope next season will explain the Custodians.
Old 2017-09-16, 23:33   Link #311
Eerie Code

So, another Aoi Yuuki character has become a goddess. Must be a prerequisite in her contract or something.

...heh. Contract. ( ̄ω ̄)
Eerie Code is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-17, 00:08   Link #312
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eerie Code View Post
So, another Aoi Yuuki character has become a goddess. Must be a prerequisite in her contract or something.

...heh. Contract. ( ̄ω ̄)
Don't you mean Devil because I don't think what come out of that is going to be Good for us Human because we still need a Final Boss Battle for the next two episodes if it match the 13 episodes from the past seasons and I don't think Adam would work anymore because isn't it more hype for Hibiki to be the final boss of the season.

Also what doe it mean to have a pure and untainted soul because they never said?
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-17, 05:26   Link #313
runset

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
Don't you mean Devil because I don't think what come out of that is going to be Good for us Human because we still need a Final Boss Battle for the next two episodes if it match the 13 episodes from the past seasons and I don't think Adam would work anymore because isn't it more hype for Hibiki to be the final boss of the season.

Also what doe it mean to have a pure and untainted soul because they never said?
I'm sure they have some more suprise for us. Going by this flow, it will kinda be
predictable for hibiki to be last boss at this rate. Remember that this is symphogear, some more shocking event beyond our prediction will appear in next week cliff hanger for sure also each of cliffhanger before the final episode is always hibiki shouting and doing something incredible.
Symphogear (s1) - Symphogeaaa-!!!!
Symphogear G - Gekisou Gungnirrr-daa!!!
Symphogear GX - X-Driveeeee!!!!!
Symphogear AXZ - ????????

For the final boss there is "them" who created adam and discard him (if they can create adam, it mean there are more adam out there) or maybe kazanari fudo and his organization who already decided to do military intervention in this week episode. Fudo may force all the song organization and member to get rid of hibiki? this is most unlikely because SONG and all of hibiki's friend will never betray her.
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-17, 07:18   Link #314
ValvraveTruth

Miku will definately be their final way against Hibiki. Coincidencely Hibiki's Gungnir is not the only one that can kill God, Miku's Shenshoujin also has similar opness but only aims at evil(well to be specific we don't know how strong Shenshoujin really is). Sad that Miku's gear is destroyed long ago, or maybe not.

When I checked on the op again, the first scene is Hibiki all shiny(obviously god's power) flying above the earth. MASAKA, are they going to make Hibiki some kind of God and watching over mankind on the moon?

Last edited by ValvraveTruth; 2017-09-17 at 07:44.
ValvraveTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-17, 08:40   Link #315
Aetherdraw

Adam, you're not Touma, stop putting Godlike powers in that arm.

Also, our resident godslayer just became a god. What do we do now?

Welcome the new Goddess of Kung-fu, punching the impossible and handholding of course! Madoka! You have a new mahou shoujo goddess friend here, and she...um...oddly sounds like you.
Aetherdraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-17, 08:58   Link #316
reinastar
Corrupted Yandere ~^_^~

I hope dark Hibiki sama return that will be really fun tee hee~
Old 2017-09-17, 09:39   Link #317
tuckersister

We all agree that the Moon will be the last setting to this season. I bet the next season is about Hibiki's existence affecting "god's" (Baal) and concludes to erase her. Hopefully more stuff about the Custodians will be revealed and Fine's past life before she went nuts. I still think she has a younger sibling.
Old 2017-09-17, 10:52   Link #318
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well that's an interesting development . Hibiki attaining deity status!

To be fair I was wondering what the heck they were going to do here. This is episode 11. They can't just beat all the enemies now. And yet it really was moving in that direction. Certainly didn't expect both that Adam was a robot made by those creators and that god power would be drawn to Hibiki. Quite the indirect burn on Adam there .

A good move though. Hibiki and Gungnir have been raised up to a pretty high level through all this. Now the main cast have to go and save her.

And wow...that's a record recovery time for Kirika . Maybe that fight lasted longer than it looks, but that's still pretty impressive.
Old 2017-09-17, 13:50   Link #319
CptChaos

Episode 11 was amazing.

The thing with the cocoon somehow gives a whole new meaning to Hibiki's upcoming "birthday".
CptChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-17, 15:54   Link #320
tuckersister

I keep losing track the time gap between each season.