AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-11, 14:43   Link #321
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
At this point Sasuke and Co. will probably be jumped by all seven chunin (including Naruto) by Tsunade's orders if he becomes a potential threat.

Man....it seems like Kishi had everything according to plan. He just wanted to get rid of people that wouldn't matter for the upcoming chapters.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-11, 20:51   Link #322
MobiuS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
At this point Sasuke and Co. will probably be jumped by all seven chunin (including Naruto) by Tsunade's orders if he becomes a potential threat.

Man....it seems like Kishi had everything according to plan. He just wanted to get rid of people that wouldn't matter for the upcoming chapters.
No no no. Konoha sends Genins after S-ranked criminals all the time. Sasuke isnt even S-ranked criminal.

I think this is a job for Konohomaru and co.
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 00:07   Link #323
Kyu410

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS View Post
No no no. Konoha sends Genins after S-ranked criminals all the time. Sasuke isnt even S-ranked criminal.

I think this is a job for Konohomaru and co.
LOL while their at it they should bring Hanabi along. What ever happened to the very cute Hanabi? I haven't seen her in part 2 yet. If Hinata looks hot of course Hanabi will.
Old 2007-04-12, 00:37   Link #324
Asianknight82
Banned

Hanabi would be about 10.5 yrs old. I would call her cute at that age, not hot :P
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 07:20   Link #325
kriez
dAydream slAcker

Send a message via MSN to kriez
i still can't get over the image of those 3 wiping their sticky noses with the flowing liquid all over their arms.. konohamaru's scarf is bound to be stepped upon by lots!!
kriez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 08:31   Link #326
Kyu410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianknight82 View Post
Hanabi would be about 10.5 yrs old. I would call her cute at that age, not hot :P
Yeah I guess I've got to agree with you there.

Kriez I agree. Konohamaru probably gets pissed everytime someone steps on it.
Old 2007-04-12, 23:31   Link #327
kriez
dAydream slAcker

he sorta asked for it too, dragging it on the floor like that! probably get strangled one day..

noticed how the clans or big family do not marry one another? at least not yet, so we see distinct characteristics and abilities of the families such as the hyuuga, uchiha, chouji's family, etc. something not too explicitly given in the manga about asuma and kurenai being a couple. we see konohamaru interacting with the 4th hokage a lot but not with his parents eh? wonder konohamaru will grow up inclining towards which kind of power...
Old 2007-04-13, 07:55   Link #328
Master zoid pilot

Send a message via AIM to Master zoid pilot Send a message via MSN to Master zoid pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by kriez View Post
he sorta asked for it too, dragging it on the floor like that! probably get strangled one day..

noticed how the clans or big family do not marry one another? at least not yet, so we see distinct characteristics and abilities of the families such as the hyuuga, uchiha, chouji's family, etc. something not too explicitly given in the manga about asuma and kurenai being a couple. we see konohamaru interacting with the 4th hokage a lot but not with his parents eh? wonder konohamaru will grow up inclining towards which kind of power...
Which reminds me who are konhamaru's parents, is asuma his dad or uncle?
Master zoid pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-13, 12:51   Link #329
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

yeah, im pretty sure that konohamaru's dad or mom are asuma's brother or sister. Asuma is the thirds son, so... where are the other parents
Old 2007-04-19, 02:19   Link #330
kriez
dAydream slAcker

oh? i nv paid attention to those details.. if asuma's only his dad, then they bear quite some semblance then..
Old 2007-04-19, 03:18   Link #331
Rahan

Asuma is Konohamaru's uncle. It was stated during his funeral. (Konohamaru cried and called him "uncle Asuma")
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote