AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2017-02-20, 15:34   Link #3401
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparda4 View Post
Who cares ? I don't i want to see more of him i want to know what he can do and in turn we get to know and figure out MAYBE what caused his son's mutation. It's connected to the gremory's in some way the Bael's (other then Sairaorg and Venelana(remember she was a bael)) are way too weak form my view i'm certain that the bael blood is not the reason why Sirzechs is a Maou.
For that i called Charisma alongside affection we could call high level of Emphaty run among the family, that would explain, and ueah Sirzechs won his primu intra pares as Maous was more pure power.
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-20, 15:35   Link #3402
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparda4 View Post
Who cares ? I don't i want to see more of him i want to know what he can do and in turn we get to know and figure out MAYBE what caused his son's mutation. It's connected to the gremory's in some way the Bael's (other then Sairaorg and Venelana(remember she was a bael)) are way too weak form my view i'm certain that the bael blood is not the reason why Sirzechs is a Maou.
I don't think there's any deeper meaning to it, mutations are random things that can happen at birth, it's probably just a coincidence that he got so lucky.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-20, 15:36   Link #3403
katokateki
Senior Kouhai

Sirzechs' PoD boosted using Gremory trait. That could explain his power levels in his base form.

About his true form, mutation, about which even Zeoticus doesn't know.

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
-Kurt Cobain

katokateki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-20, 15:37   Link #3404
DragonOsman
Dragon King

The reason for Sirzechs' mutation could be some combination between the Gremory and Bael traits.

@Sparda4: Just where did you get the idea that Vanelana is weak, though? She's also got a pretty scary nickname just like Rias' Crimson-haired Ruin Princess nickname, remember? I don't remember what it is, but it sounded pretty darn scary.
Old 2017-02-20, 15:42   Link #3405
Sparda4
Dark Knight

I did type EXCEPT Sairaorg AND Venelana the other bael's just seem like even triaina Issei wouldn't have much trouble with. You can disagree with me if you want that's just my view.
Sparda4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-20, 15:48   Link #3406
katokateki
Senior Kouhai

Bael do have a pretty respectable role in the administration of the devil society and considering the fact that devil society focuses on power(over brain) to rank people, I'd say don't mess with Bael clan.

-Kurt Cobain

Old 2017-02-20, 15:56   Link #3407
Sparda4
Dark Knight

That's just Zekram that guy alone pulls the whole weight of the clan he's strong as hell but i can't say the same about most of his offspring minus a few rare exceptions and that includes Sairaorg even tho he doesn't have the Bael "destruction" he does have "destruction" on a level that even a Maou might have trouble dealing with.
Old 2017-02-20, 15:59   Link #3408
katokateki
Senior Kouhai

I think Sairaorg's power comes purely due to his own will. He has established himself from nothing. He and his mother. We only know one "weak" Bael member which is Sairaorg's brother. Everybody else we know is powerful. That is reason enough.

-Kurt Cobain

Old 2017-02-20, 16:08   Link #3409
Sparda4
Dark Knight

True true Sairaorg is in a sense hard work itself, if your motivated and and hard headed as hell to be the very best of the best you will not only reach them but might even eclipse them you need talent too but it goes to show that even if your talented but you don't work hard to keep your spot somebody like Sairaorg will knock you down and after that you can train all you want until you drop dead you won't catch up.
Good example here Raiser thought he was unbeatable and Issei came along kicked his ass and after that he couldn't reach Issei he even train with Sairaorg and that didnt work.
Old 2017-02-20, 16:19   Link #3410
katokateki
Senior Kouhai

Yeah, but the last bit about Sairaorg training Raiser, I don't remember that. Vol 22(already translated) stuff?

-Kurt Cobain

Old 2017-02-20, 16:23   Link #3411
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

No, its Life DX of Volume DX 1 where Rasier mentions that he been training with Sairaorg.

Last edited by CCPDarkraiRules; 2017-02-20 at 16:35.
CCPDarkraiRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-20, 16:23   Link #3412
Sparda4
Dark Knight

Side story when Rias and Raiser had a rematch i think it was said that he trained with Sairaorg not sure on that i'll check
Edit:
Quote:
“I didn’t know that you learned those fighting skills!”
“Well, I’m also training lately! I invited Sairaorg Bael as my training partner! If it’s fistfight, I’m confident!”
Sairaorg-san is your training partner?! So that’s why I felt a bit of déjà vu when fighting him! If you fight against Sairaorg-san, you'd naturally prefer fistfight!
This is what a fight between men should be!

Last edited by Sparda4; 2017-02-20 at 16:39.
Old 2017-02-20, 16:25   Link #3413
katokateki
Senior Kouhai

Wait, Raiser has a rematch with Rias? Am I missing something here? AFAI remember, it was just training starring Ise and Raiser.

-Kurt Cobain

Old 2017-02-20, 17:49   Link #3414
DragonOsman
Dragon King

No, they have a full-blown Rating Game rematch in a side-story. I didn't remember that part about Raiser training with Sairaorg, though. Rias wins this time, of course, but the replayed the previous match pretty much to a T. Ise and Raiser fought at the end and Ise won. IIRC.

@Sparda4: It was mentioned that most of the Baels have high Demonic Power, with Sairaorg being the anomaly with no Demonic Power. That's why he's looked down on and shunned by even his father.
Old 2017-02-20, 17:59   Link #3415
Sparda4
Dark Knight

Yeah i know that i just mentioned that even tho Sairaorg doesn't have the bael "destruction" he sure as hell made up for it with his own "destruction" and even gave a Maou class trouble, Blood and talent isn't everything that was my main point.
Old 2017-02-20, 18:03   Link #3416
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, but you said most of the people in the Bael clan aside from Zekram, Venelana and a few others are weaklings.

Edit: I just looked again, and yeah, the Rias vs. Raiser rematch Rating Game happens in DX 1, the last chapter, "Extra Life, Phoenix of the Battle School Building". Ise and Raiser fight towards the end of the match and Ise wins. It was the Gremory team's flawless victory.

Last edited by DragonOsman; 2017-02-20 at 18:15.
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-20, 18:15   Link #3417
Sparda4
Dark Knight

They were scared of Bedeze the "weakest" of the bael Magdaran wasn't afraid of fighting him even tho he knew he would lose, 3 Bael clan user's would have beat Bedeze or atleast stalled him until Sairaorg came and Bedeze attacked and tried to push the blame on the bael but facing against someone who wants to screw you over now that's strenght and Roygun Belphegor would have come anyways so most of the bael clan is weak mostly in spirit and your will to fight is also shown in your abilities so most of the bael clan is weak Give credit to Magdaran he had the BALLS to do what all of his clan minus his older brother were afraid to do.
Old 2017-02-20, 18:21   Link #3418
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I was talking about power in terms of actual power. Not spirit. Yeah, if we talk about spirit, Magdaran and even Sairaorg are much stronger (though Sairoarg is strong in power as well, it's just that he's strong with his fists and Touki rather than Demonic Power or the Bael's Power of Destruction).

The Bael House is the House of the Great King and they have a lot of influence in the Underworld. They even think of the Maou as pawns. You think they're in fighting power even with that, when the Devils' society values power over all else? If they weren't strong, they probably wouldn't have as much political power and influence, either. The Agares House even has to mediate between them and the Maou in political situations.

Anyway, I posted this as an "edit" in my last post but it seems like I'll have to post it again:

I just looked again, and yeah, the Rias vs. Raiser rematch Rating Game happens in DX 1, the last chapter, "Extra Life, Phoenix of the Battle School Building". Ise and Raiser fight towards the end of the match and Ise wins. It was the Gremory team's flawless victory.
Old 2017-02-20, 18:34   Link #3419
Sparda4
Dark Knight

I'll be completely honest the Bael's only have so much sway is because their power is something that can only be dodged you try to attack someone who can destroy anything in either short medium or long ranges and you can't block it, Intimidation is the name of the game here i don't really think that the strongest Bael (outside Zekram) would have stood a chance against Bedeze if anything the Abbadons are the ones who should be puling the strings, has anyone in their right mind have tried to block a POD attack with anything else then another attack of simmilar demonic energy ? Even Issei was dodging Sirzechs attacks and that wasn't because he couldn't handle the damage it was because of the level of damage one hit would have caused him.
Old 2017-02-20, 18:39   Link #3420
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Um, Sirzechs is a bad example and you know it. Even if I agree with everything else you said which I do. I mean, you know about Sirzechs' power, right?