Old 2007-03-16, 23:44   Link #341
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by sensaiderp View Post
damn dude nice character you can create awesome villans (the good guys you create are awesome 2 but I'm bad at villans)
Thanks. I rarely make villains myself.
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-17, 05:44   Link #342
Kuroshiro
Black and White

Send a message via ICQ to Kuroshiro Send a message via MSN to Kuroshiro
Heres a technique I thought of for a future character that Im making:

Name: Water prison no Jutsu.
A source of water is needed to activate this technique. It has to be an open source, like a pond, river, bath or the like. Basically its an advanced Water Jet Technique - strong water jets attacking the target. The water prison is like a mesh that is made up of these water jets, and is able to shrink on the target like the desert coffin (Sabaku kyuu, if im not mistaken) to harm the target.
The cons of this technique is that it can be easily avoided by a fully aware target, thus it has to be used on someone who has been injured, caught off guard or just a weak target to guarantee its success.
On higher levels the user of the jutsu is able to manipulate the temperature of the water jets, either boiling them or freezing them, thus creating ice in its various variations: ice shards, ice swords, ice prison bars etc etc.

What do you guys think?
Kuroshiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-17, 18:46   Link #343
gibits
Endless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroshiro View Post
Heres a technique I thought of for a future character that Im making:

Name: Water prison no Jutsu.
A source of water is needed to activate this technique. It has to be an open source, like a pond, river, bath or the like. Basically its an advanced Water Jet Technique - strong water jets attacking the target. The water prison is like a mesh that is made up of these water jets, and is able to shrink on the target like the desert coffin (Sabaku kyuu, if im not mistaken) to harm the target.
The cons of this technique is that it can be easily avoided by a fully aware target, thus it has to be used on someone who has been injured, caught off guard or just a weak target to guarantee its success.
On higher levels the user of the jutsu is able to manipulate the temperature of the water jets, either boiling them or freezing them, thus creating ice in its various variations: ice shards, ice swords, ice prison bars etc etc.

What do you guys think?
Doesn't Kisame already use that?
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 09:44   Link #344
Kuroshiro
Black and White

Send a message via ICQ to Kuroshiro Send a message via MSN to Kuroshiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits View Post
Doesn't Kisame already use that?
He does? If so, then Im sorry
Kuroshiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-19, 00:26   Link #345
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Alright, I have a new jutsu for each of my characters.

Kazuma:

1,000 Needles - Kazuma once read a document written by the 4th Hokage about the Rasengaan, and tried to perform it. Having failed, he used the basic methods to create his own jutsu. After concentrating chakra in his hands, he forms it into a ball, and punches it toward the enemy. Once hit, the ball splits into 10, and those each split into 10 more, and split again, continuously, until the chakra is too weak to continue onward, which has been recorded at one mile. The technique, since it uses flawed Rasengaan techniques, consumes an amazing amount of chakra, and compressing it all takes a long amount of time to form. The jutsu has only been used 3 times in combat, and other previous attempts have failed from interruptions and lack of chakra.

Musashi:

Tenshiken - This jutsu is formed by Musashi charging his sword with Chakra. Once the sword is charged enough, Musashi swings the sword, and launches a shockwave of energy towards his enemy. The shockwave is very powerful, and while it has been dodged many times, all attempts to block or deflect it have met with failure. The attack can produce numerous shockwaves, depending on how much chakra Musashi puts into the sword, so chakra cost varies.

Tsunami:

Venom Blade - A technique produced by Tsunami's armor. The armor coats every weapon in a poison which can effect the enemy simply from dripping from the blade onto the skin. The poison itself isn't fatal to most people, especially ninja, but it acts as a potent neurotoxin which numbs the victims body, and blurs their vision. The venom is used heavily in taking down harder opponents. Though if someone of stronger constitution, such as a Jonin is hit by the venom, it usually doesn't have much effect.

There you go, enjoy.
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 07:37   Link #346
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits View Post
Finally! Fellow Dune fans in the house! Well met! Sci-fi really is in the gutter nowadays and I had to fall back on a classic, I would have given my character all blue eyes like the book but felt it was too in line with Kishi's love for strange eyes.

You know the weilding way and prana bindu are great taijutsu...... man I should give that to Endoh but she seems so overpowered as it is.........

Honestly I liked the movies too, even if didn't go by the book. The remake on Sci-fi channel was very underwhelming compared to Lynch. Anyway I think the conclusion for Dune: Chapterhouse came out. I doubt that the son can outwrite the father, so haven't picked up a copy in fear it would ruin the experience for me. You know if is any good?
Eh...I stopped after Children of Dune, it brought enough closure for me and I'd didn't want to give the author the opportunity to spoil it for me a'la Anne Rice's Vampire series (which, IMHO, should have ended with Queen of the Damned). So I haven't read God Emperor or Heretics...guess I'm too worried.

Quote:
Well the whole gravity thing was from BLAME!, Killy's main weapon was the Gravitron Beam Emitter, which was where I got Endoh's jutsus from. In my opinion, BLAME! is hands down one of the best sci-fi action mangas around (Battle Angel Alita being the other). If you youngsters haven't read it yet, I highly recommend it (as well as Biomega by the same author).
Dude, GUNNM is awesome! I have yet to get my hands on Last Order, though. Panzer Kunst is by far my favorite fictional martial art (followed closely by Sinanju). Though, with the exception of Jashugan, I don't really get why she falls for who she falls for (i.e. Hugo and Figure)...oh well.
Hentai Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 07:53   Link #347
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan the Man View Post
Alright, I have a new jutsu for each of my characters.

Kazuma:

1,000 Needles - Kazuma once read a document written by the 4th Hokage about the Rasengaan, and tried to perform it. Having failed, he used the basic methods to create his own jutsu. After concentrating chakra in his hands, he forms it into a ball, and punches it toward the enemy. Once hit, the ball splits into 10, and those each split into 10 more, and split again, continuously, until the chakra is too weak to continue onward, which has been recorded at one mile. The technique, since it uses flawed Rasengaan techniques, consumes an amazing amount of chakra, and compressing it all takes a long amount of time to form. The jutsu has only been used 3 times in combat, and other previous attempts have failed from interruptions and lack of chakra.

Musashi:

Tenshiken - This jutsu is formed by Musashi charging his sword with Chakra. Once the sword is charged enough, Musashi swings the sword, and launches a shockwave of energy towards his enemy. The shockwave is very powerful, and while it has been dodged many times, all attempts to block or deflect it have met with failure. The attack can produce numerous shockwaves, depending on how much chakra Musashi puts into the sword, so chakra cost varies.

Tsunami:

Venom Blade - A technique produced by Tsunami's armor. The armor coats every weapon in a poison which can effect the enemy simply from dripping from the blade onto the skin. The poison itself isn't fatal to most people, especially ninja, but it acts as a potent neurotoxin which numbs the victims body, and blurs their vision. The venom is used heavily in taking down harder opponents. Though if someone of stronger constitution, such as a Jonin is hit by the venom, it usually doesn't have much effect.

There you go, enjoy.
I like the Venom Blade technique. Maybe I like it because poison is a very common weapon for ninja and you don't see it used very effectively in the Naruto series.

I can't seem to place the Tenshiken ability but I'm almost positive I've seen it in various video games. Oh, wait I also just got a vision of several Bleach characters. Not neccesarily a bad thing though, it's a technique that every anime sword bearer needs right? It's only right for yours to have it as well.

As for 1,000 Needles...I refuse to comment on it. Not because it's a bad idea by any means but simply because I saw the word Rasengan in the first line. Sorry
chaz017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 09:26   Link #348
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
the jutsu that kills you

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 21:32   Link #349
_Eh_

Name: Henshoku Meian {fading shade}
Family: Father (deceased), mother (deceased), sister (alive)
Village: Konoha

Abilities/ Jutsus/ Kekkei Genkai: Able to easily create nin and gen jutsu. Also has high chakra control, and has high amounts of chakra.
Jutsu:
(All Academy Level Jutsu)
-Pressure Arrow (Vertical): A strong amount of gravitational pressure is shot from the hand. It makes the opponent 3 times heavier, slowing them down.
-Pressure Arrow (Horizontal): A strong amount of gravitational pressure is shot from the hand. It pushes people hard back, and crushes them against the wall.
-Pressure Bullet (Either): A stronger version of Pressure arrow.
-Floating Air: Gravity lessens on one’s body, and makes them float, and faster.
-Dark Pressure Bullet, The black palm: Blasts opponent with huge amounts of gravitational force, which passes through them and into the bone. Then, he says “crush” and it breaks every bone (in the body, or the place attacked) into a thousand tiny fragments.
-5-finger, Pressure on the Joints: Blasts of gravity energy out of the finger tips are put out, and he attacks the opponent’s joints, weakening them, and straining the victim.
-Seventy points, total destruction: Attacks the joints all around the body and disloacates all the joints attacked.

Kekkei Genkai:
Hira-Burakku {Black Palm}
-Body is filled with gravity chakra, and everyone with this bloodline trait has the high ability of this cosmic chakra.

Personality: Silent, Very mysterious. His history is filled with darkness and woe. His whole family was brutally murdered by the assassin’s of the mist village. He only lived because he and his sister both helped each other fight off the ninja. His sister lost her arm, and he was cut badly on the chest. He doesn’t talk to anyone but his sister, and only trusts his sister. He believes it was his fault his sister lost her arm.
Sensei: Sister, Henshoku Neko.
Ninja Rank: Jounin
Likes: Strawberries, Ice, Snow, Rain, The water. He Loves to sit and watch the sun rise and set. Also the same with the moon.
Dislikes: Mist village ninja. Most people who are ignorant. He hates the way people laugh sometimes.

This is my ninja, and his abilities. ^^ I hope you enjoyed it.
_Eh_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 04:58   Link #350
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Eh_ View Post

Abilities/ Jutsus/ Kekkei Genkai: Able to easily create nin and gen jutsu. Also has high chakra control, and has high amounts of chakra.
Jutsu:
-Pressure Arrow (Vertical): A strong amount of gravitational pressure is shot from the hand. It makes the opponent 3 times heavier, slowing them down.
-Pressure Arrow (Horizontal): A strong amount of gravitational pressure is shot from the hand. It pushes people hard back, and crushes them against the wall.
-Dark Pressure Bullet, The black palm: Blasts opponent with huge amounts of gravitational force, which passes through them and into the bone. Then, he says “crush” and it breaks every bone (in the body, or the place attacked) into a thousand tiny fragments.
-5-finger, Pressure on the Joints: Blasts of gravity energy out of the finger tips are put out, and he attacks the opponent’s joints, weakening them, and straining the victim.
-Seventy points, total destruction: Attacks the joints all around the body and disloacates all the joints attacked.

Kekkei Genkai:
-Body is filled with gravity chakra, and everyone with this bloodline trait has the high ability of this cosmic chakra.

Personality: Silent, Very mysterious. His history is filled with darkness and woe. His whole family was brutally murdered by the assassin’s of the mist village. He only lived because he and his sister both helped each other fight off the ninja. His sister lost her arm, and he was cut badly on the chest. He doesn’t talk to anyone but his sister, and only trusts his sister. He believes it was his fault his sister lost her arm.
Likes: Strawberries, Ice, Snow, Rain, The water. He Loves to sit and watch the sun rise and set. Also the same with the moon.
Dislikes: Mist village ninja. Most people who are ignorant. He hates the way people laugh sometimes.

A very nice character indeed. Especially like how specifically hates how people laugh sometimes. It's a great minor detail and makes it easier to connect with the character. Have you thought of what a possible weakness of his might be because every character needs one to be well rounded (and to kinda go by the thread rules). I could somewhat let a character with no weakness go if he is a "bad guy" because that's just how it works in the anime world(villains are generally quite powerful but lose anyway). Your doesn't seem to be but he could easily be put in that category considering his history. Don't worry, your by far not the only person to post a character with few to no weakness.

Fukitsu Naruto this is your thread get to responding to some people and giving some feedback dang it.
chaz017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 08:23   Link #351
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:

Jutsu:

Kekkei Genkai:

-Indeed an original character but I would like to make the suggestion of giving him actual weaknesses rather than just quirky personality traits. However, I suppose given his history I could let it pass since, well look at how overpowered (and overrated) Sasuke-gaki is and he lived through the same thing . However that's as far as I am willing to go on this. The jutsu you created for him are, for the lack of a better term, broken. There is absolutely no downside to them. Nothing. No high chakra cost, no limits per day, no risk. I am sorry but those jutsu need a bit of compensation and tweaking. This thread was created to make feasable characters and abilities, not to start a bunch of random posts such as "Total Destruction no jutsu". Please edit them because those jutsus are a good idea but they just need ti be toned down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz017 View Post
Fukitsu Naruto this is your thread get to responding to some people and giving some feedback dang it.
-Yeah I know I've been slacking in terms of my own thread. I'm just not as active in the forums as I used to be . Curse my oh so addictive Tales of the Abyss and Xenosaga 3.

Last edited by Luminion Lancer; 2007-03-23 at 08:56.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 16:03   Link #352
_Eh_

Okay, ill fix it up to make it believeable. i understant ^^
Old 2007-03-21, 16:27   Link #353
_Eh_

Jutsu:
-Pressure Bullet (Either): A stronger version of Pressure arrow. Costs more chakra.
-Floating Air: Gravity lessens on one’s body, and makes them float, and faster. Lower chakra cost, but if put too hard, my make the user’s hits very weak.
-Dark Pressure Bullet, The black palm: Blasts opponent with huge amounts of gravitational force, which passes through them and into the bone. Then, he says “crush” and it breaks every bone (in the body, or the place attacked) into a thousand tiny fragments. Downside—Very hard to control. If done incorrectly, it may backfire, and break the user’s arm’s bones into fragments.
-5-finger, Pressure on the Joints: Blasts of gravity energy out of the finger tips are put out, and he attacks the opponent’s joints, weakening them, and straining the victim. Downside- Must be within 8 inches of spot to hit target.
-Seventy points, total destruction: Attacks the joints all around the body and disloacates all the joints attacked. Downside—Takes a lot of chakra, and must be 8 inches from the spots hit.

Self made Jutsu-
- The ultimate defense, Palm of white: Creates a gravity field around himself, and reverses any projectile attack. Also many earth, water, and fire are highly affected by this. Air, not so much. This shield holds out any aereial and ground attack. Disadvantage- Maintaining enough chakra for this defense is very hard. Also the control is hard too. This may only be used 1 per 7 days. If any more, it shall completely deplete the chakra reserves in the body, and it will drain the life energy from the user, thus killing them.

Kekkei Genkai:

Weakness: Suffers from Oneirophobia (fear of dreams), and from night terrors. He usually tries not to sleep. Do to this fear, he is often exhausted. And most of his jutsu cost a lot of chakra, and are hard to control. Is a bit pessimistic at times.
Apperance: Purple eyes, Black hair. Teal highlights. Pale skin. Mask covers half of face, and the mask is demonic. Seems to be a demonic cat. Fish nets cover top half of body, and black vest covers that. Tigh fit pants on legs, for flexibility and grace. All black. The ninja bandana is the belt of this ninja. Has a blue armband, that holds senbon.
Height: 5’ 9”
Weight: 152 lbs.
Advantages: Good at both range and close attack.
Weapons: None.
Old 2007-03-21, 16:28   Link #354
_Eh_

Better?? (I hope =])
Old 2007-03-21, 17:19   Link #355
_Eh_

I made a quick sketch, i hope it isnt too blurry =/...
Old 2007-03-21, 17:31   Link #356
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Better?? (I hope =])
Yep I think its better.

Character: Suichi
Weight: 160 lbs
Height: 5'11
Parents: None
Morality: good side
Personality: Quiet, Shy, and a joker
Fav. Food: Ramen, Rice balls, and Tomatoes
Kekkai Genkai: In the form of MS except blue and white- He can sense chakra, excels in chakra manipulation, excels at ninjutsu
Weapon: Kusanagi blades
Headband: wears it across eyes or neck
Own Jutsus: Shadow infusion- Holds shadow with any weapon and tears it apart causing constant cell disruption.
Shadow mist- Mist that is thicker and is fused with poison.
Heart binding- sets healing based on opponents chakra level
Wind Style: 150 wind blade cut- Causes blades of wind to cut 150 times using Kusanagi blades
Mind Hack- Manipulates memories to the users benefit
Heaven Feather- makes a genjutsu world and causes you to relive any event the user wants.

Disadvantage: 1/8 of the time some jutsus backfire.(depends on level)

Last edited by Kyu410; 2007-03-21 at 18:15.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 17:39   Link #357
Kyu410

Pretty nice picture Eh.

Well since its already here.

Suichi's appearance
Hair: Black and Long(like Orochimaru)
Eyes: Black
Skin: Tanned like Iruka; Pale when the moon is showing
Clothing: Blue, Black and White. Has on white shorts with a black shirt has blue shoes and blue Kusanagi blade cases with dragons embedded and sealed within.

Good at: Close range
Taijutsu and Ninjutsu

Hates: Cocky people and people who think they know everything
Loves: Long haired girls
Interests: Practicing to make new jutsus, pervert(yes like Jiraiya), looking at the sea and stars
Summons: Dragons
Main Element: Wind and Water
Favorite phrase: This your end

Kekkai Genkai jutsu: Maelstrom style one thousand frights- Creates a huge maelstrom from pure chakra.
Disadvantage to jutsu: completely takes the remains of chakra and leaves him helpless for 4 weeks.

Last edited by Kyu410; 2007-03-21 at 18:08. Reason: Accidental double post
Old 2007-03-21, 17:55   Link #358
_Eh_

I have a jutsu. =]

Name: White Destruction {haku toukai}
- Creates a snow aura around hand, and within is a marble sized ball of ice. When thrown, and it hits a solid, it explodes in a cryo-based fury. It freezes everything in the diameter of 13 feet. All frozen people die emmidiately from EXTREME hypothermia. All body functions stop, and blood turn solid.

Disadvantages- Backfires easily if chakra control is low. Also may not fully effect the opponent it chakra level is not suffecient. Also, if it explodes too close, it may freeze you, and kill the user. After shock is the hand used to shoot it is extremely pained by temporary frostbite. But if done successfully, it can be a very strong jutsu.
Old 2007-03-21, 18:13   Link #359
Kyu410

Quote:
I have a jutsu. =]

Name: White Destruction {haku toukai}
- Creates a snow aura around hand, and within is a marble sized ball of ice. When thrown, and it hits a solid, it explodes in a cryo-based fury. It freezes everything in the diameter of 13 feet. All frozen people die emmidiately from EXTREME hypothermia. All body functions stop, and blood turn solid.

Disadvantages- Backfires easily if chakra control is low. Also may not fully effect the opponent it chakra level is not suffecient. Also, if it explodes too close, it may freeze you, and kill the user. After shock is the hand used to shoot it is extremely pained by temporary frostbite. But if done successfully, it can be a very strong jutsu.
Dude you should work alongside Kishi. It would make villains much more entertaining than they are now.
Old 2007-03-21, 18:29   Link #360
_Eh_

Seriously? Thank you! Now im Embarrassed.... lol.