AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-01-18, 14:39   Link #3741
masterwok

well if your looking for the summaries you should look for post under hunterseeker's name.
Old 2009-01-19, 04:59   Link #3742
DarkDog
FMF Full Metal Freak

Send a message via Yahoo to DarkDog
First of all the most important thing is ...I'd like to thank HunterSeeker for all the spoilers that keep us alive. ;D
Then comes me complaining about the 4th volume from FMP that TokyoPop was supposed to translate... Thanks to them other translations stopped and so did they...
I just felt like getting that off my chest...
DarkDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 06:26   Link #3743
shutazen

Quote:
Originally Posted by animpo View Post
Is there any english-translated novels where boku-tachi has left of?

Translated novels are much better, even though they're long, than summaries.
Pls. dont say "Search in this thread". It's almost 190 pages right now.
I think 1 whole day of searching is not enough.
Although it is prohibited to post direct links to licensed materials here, you're only option is to search for them yourself. I can help you with that, however the only clues I can give you were the authors. After Boku-tachi stopped translating it, Ravyn continued where they left off. However, Ravyn were not able to finish BOMF so I took it upon myself to finish her work. Also, I think there is already the translated version for the last novel by Hunterseeker, which he posted the whole translation instead of the summary. Simply google these names and you will be able to find what you were looking for. I don't think that would take all day, might even take you only a few minutes.
shutazen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 08:03   Link #3744
animpo

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutazen View Post
Although it is prohibited to post direct links to licensed materials here, you're only option is to search for them yourself. I can help you with that, however the only clues I can give you were the authors. After Boku-tachi stopped translating it, Ravyn continued where they left off. However, Ravyn were not able to finish BOMF so I took it upon myself to finish her work. Also, I think there is already the translated version for the last novel by Hunterseeker, which he posted the whole translation instead of the summary. Simply google these names and you will be able to find what you were looking for. I don't think that would take all day, might even take you only a few minutes.
Thanks. I'll try it in weekdays.
animpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-20, 01:54   Link #3745
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
I don't know if this has been posted but I found it very informative and it lists all the books so far (?)

http://www.omnilinkavstudios.com/FMPFAQ/

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-20, 08:57   Link #3746
DarkDog
FMF Full Metal Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallschirmjager View Post
I don't know if this has been posted but I found it very informative and it lists all the books so far (?)

http://www.omnilinkavstudios.com/FMPFAQ/
Thanks, that site has quite a lot of cool info. Nice and tidy, just what I needed. : D
Old 2009-01-20, 09:20   Link #3747
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDog View Post
Thanks, that site has quite a lot of cool info. Nice and tidy, just what I needed. : D
All the info from that site come from this forum and more exactly this thread -> http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=26478
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-20, 09:33   Link #3748
DarkDog
FMF Full Metal Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post
All the info from that site come from this forum and more exactly this thread -> http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=26478
Woah, I have no idea how that slipped my attention... I should pay more attention to all the threads. Talk about it being right under my nose... Thanks
Old 2009-01-20, 14:43   Link #3749
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Ah sorry guys.

This came up when I was searching for a more complete translation of BOMF. I haven't looked around animesuki that much yet and I didn't know. Sorry once more.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-20, 15:55   Link #3750
petora

Hello guys! I'm new here.
Is there any chance the new novel will be the last one?
Thanx
petora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-21, 01:56   Link #3751
Eak
One angry cloud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petora View Post
Hello guys! I'm new here.
Is there any chance the new novel will be the last one?
Thanx
Supposedly it is but that's what was said about the most recent one.. so I guess we shall see when it get's released.
Eak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 06:54   Link #3752
animpo

Any update to the next novel?

@hunterseeker

Thank you very much sir for translating the rest of FMP

from BOMF to NOT.

Good luck to your journalism career and we're hoping for your translations when

the next novel comes out.

Last edited by animpo; 2009-01-23 at 06:57. Reason: Forgot to thanks..hehe
animpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-25, 13:34   Link #3753
mithrill

@ shutazen

Thank very much. I really appreciate your work. I just wanted to know about when you are gonna start translating the next novel, if you still intend to. Cuz if it's far off I think I'm gonna satisfy my desire with a summary for the mean time till the translation comes out. I'm really crazy about FMP you know...
Well thanks again.
mithrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-25, 22:24   Link #3754
shutazen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithrill View Post
@ shutazen

Thank very much. I really appreciate your work. I just wanted to know about when you are gonna start translating the next novel, if you still intend to. Cuz if it's far off I think I'm gonna satisfy my desire with a summary for the mean time till the translation comes out. I'm really crazy about FMP you know...
Well thanks again.
The prologue and chapter 1 of CMMD is already translated and posted on my livejournal. I'm almost finished with chapter 2. I didn't think it was necessary to say anything here seeing how much response I got from my Livejournal.
shutazen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-26, 01:22   Link #3755
User91411
Disabled By Request

I can't wait till the next (and from what I've heard, final) book's released, I hope they have a color spread with their first kiss lol.
User91411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-26, 09:52   Link #3756
mithrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutazen View Post
The prologue and chapter 1 of CMMD is already translated and posted on my livejournal. I'm almost finished with chapter 2. I didn't think it was necessary to say anything here seeing how much response I got from my Livejournal.
oh my god!!! I never knew you are already this far !!!!! Thank you so very very much!! this is so amazing. Please carry on and just see how many people you can fill with joy!
mithrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-26, 17:42   Link #3757
Voltron

Listen guys, I know this is not the place for asking it. I know it, but I am in desperation and I need your help. You are from diffrents countries, and some of was from Asia. So I beg, if someone can tell me, when the manga named "Nodame Contabile" will be write again? It is almost 6 months from last chapter. If you have info, please write. Forgive me, that i am writing in here but I have no other options. Pls for you help.
Voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-26, 19:42   Link #3758
SkoolRumble4Ya

Oh snap the come make my day is acutually translated. Thank You shutazen your the best!
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-26, 20:59   Link #3759
Maciste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltron View Post
Listen guys, I know this is not the place for asking it. I know it, but I am in desperation and I need your help. You are from diffrents countries, and some of was from Asia. So I beg, if someone can tell me, when the manga named "Nodame Contabile" will be write again? It is almost 6 months from last chapter. If you have info, please write. Forgive me, that i am writing in here but I have no other options. Pls for you help.
I think a thread to Nodame exists and you should have looked for it.
Then again, it doesn't happen too often and therefore....

Here's the information you seek (and should have already known):
nodame-nimoniya-says-she-has-carpal-tunnel-syndrome
Maciste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-28, 03:17   Link #3760
kana-san

So I read through ALL 189 pages of this thread. I've been with FMP since I first saw it serialized in Newtype USA year and years ago, and I've been a devoted fan ever since. I bought all the DVDs, right as they released, I visited Boku-tachi several times and dled their fan translations, and happily bought the english translated Tokyopop versions when they were released.

Has anyone heard any news about Tokyopop dropping FMP! or not? I'm about to email them in hopes of a response eventually, which I'll post on here if I actually get something other than an auto-response. But I saw that others had tried to contact them. Any news on that yet? With the end of FMP so near, I'll be heartbroken if they've dropped it. I could only hope another company will pick it up. Otherwise, I'm finding a way to purchase the JP version and conning my buddy into translating it for me ^_________^
kana-san is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light novels, mecha, shounen