Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-08, 22:38   Link #3741
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jestersage View Post
I am going to get killed for this... but does everyone notice how the scene where Lelouch was talking to suzaku over the screen mirrors the time when Euphie called Suzaku, asking him to live, and both times he then proceed to kick ass?

Throw in the fact that they were alone for the last month, and that Suzaku seems to fill in Marianne's slot in terms of the empire...

Okay, I am going to stop now. But just remember that it was Suzaku, not Kallen who is next to him.
You're not gonna get killed for it lol

All of us here are pretty much KaLulu fan or CluClu fan (as Shirley was killed off, a third party was dissolved). We know there have been indications of Lelouch being gay and we make fun of it all the time.
Old 2008-09-08, 22:38   Link #3742
zalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Well said Disciple

See everyone? They did it in the end!! Go Zero Requiem!!!
I'm very pessimistic about these summaries. Sounds like lots of people will be dead. We don't know that Lulu's side "won." I mean summaries for 22 said Britannia would join UNF but it was deceptive. They're really trying to hijack UNF and takeover the world. So god knows what these summaries are leaving out.
Old 2008-09-08, 22:40   Link #3743
prototype_sky

CG always leaves us wanting more

I have a bad feeling we're going to be left with more questions than answers at the end of this series.

Throughout the series one of the major themes for me was does the ends justify the means and does pride matter and both practices are meet with failure and setbacks. Then after episode 18 we have Suzaku abandoning his achieve through proper channels method and Lulu abandoning his pride and suddenly they're getting results.

Now the million dollar question is are they going to have to reverse their decisions to come out on top to achieve RE:?
Old 2008-09-08, 22:40   Link #3744
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
I'm very pessimistic about these summaries. Sounds like lots of people will be dead. We don't know that Lulu's side "won." I mean summaries for 22 said Britannia would join UNF but it was deceptive. They're really trying to hijack UNF and takeover the world. So god knows what these summaries are leaving out.
The summaries were correct: It said that Lelouch intends on Britannia joining UFN.

Remember when I said that Lelouch would try to join on HIS terms? Seems like I'm correct.
Old 2008-09-08, 22:40   Link #3745
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Pfft, I have faith in those boys I tell you, they'll do it, they'll get the desired end result after this is all over. Let the Zero Requiem commence
Old 2008-09-08, 22:41   Link #3746
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington2612 View Post
If they do that, Sunrise will fuck us all!!
Been there, done that. They can easily do it again IMO <_<.
Old 2008-09-08, 22:43   Link #3747
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Been there, done that. They can easily do it again IMO <_<.
Eh, we'll be fine, Tanaguchi isn't as crazy I don't think ;>_>
Old 2008-09-08, 22:44   Link #3748
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
Remember when I said that Lelouch would try to join on HIS terms? Seems like I'm correct.
From what I can tell, I actually think Lelouch never planned on "joining" the UNF at all. He counted on them refusing his terms through the population clause so that he had an "excuse" to attack them.

I can forgive him for trying to clear Euphie's name by making his own worse, but I can't forgive him for being such a dick to Kaguya.
Old 2008-09-08, 22:44   Link #3749
Kushi

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
HAH such propaganda.

If Kalulu is a man dying in the desert. CluClu is buried beneath the sands.
While Suzululu is running around chasing butterflies
Old 2008-09-08, 22:44   Link #3750
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
I wouldn't be too certian of that... Then, again, might be just my pessimistic side speaking
Old 2008-09-08, 22:45   Link #3751
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Declaration of War from the Holy Kalulu Empire

Greetings, citizens of the world, the Holy Kalulu Empire declares that it will no longer tolerate the attacks on the sacred truth of Kalulu. Since the beginning of the Second Era, the Messiah, Lelouch Vi Britannia, has been constantly connected with the Red Lotus. Although circumstances has managed to constantly prevent their unificiation. However, with the final fall of wings, we have seen how the Spirit and the Messiah has been able to overcome the obstacles.

Heretic have said that the emotionless face of the Messiah truely shows that he does not care for the Spirit. However, this is certainly a denial of truth, for the Messiah is going down the path to hell, and does not wish to bring his beloved with him. Even the so-called Matriarch acknowledges how the Messiah behaves, in the sacred records od Stage 15.631:

C.C.: He (Zero/Lelouch) won't involve the women who are truly important to him. In other words, I am completely out of his consideration.

The Messiah is kind, the Messiah is caring, the Messiah is not willing to let those that he loves down the path of destruction which he will go to save the world. Even if the Holy Spirit tried to hang on to the Messiah, the Messiah will continue on, leaving the Spirit in safety. That is the objective of the Zero Requiem: by destroying himself and his Disciple, the Knight of Zero, the Messiah will bring peace to the world, by being the Demon. Those who do not believe in the pure spirit of the Messiah, and follows the corrupted Matriarch, are going on the false way. Only the belief of love, only the belief of hope, only the belief of sacrifice will show the true light.

Therefore, we the Holy Kalulu Empire, hereby declares war upon the heretics of the United Federation of C.C. Do not let the lies of the world blind you, do not let the false light lead you down the wrong path. There is only one truth, the truth of Kalulu, and we will march to victory for our faith.

ALL HAIL KALULU!
Old 2008-09-08, 22:45   Link #3752
zalem

Quote:
Pfft, I have faith in those boys I tell you, they'll do it, they'll get the desired end result after this is all over. Let the Zero Requiem commence
I'm trying to have faith, but 22 did shake it a bit. But there MUST be something more to Requiem then just becoming a dictatorship and taking over the world. Otherwise, that's just horrible writing. It would be so lame. I mean these two have been through so much, lost so much and that is their big plan for world peace? They can't seriously think it'll work? It's just too batshit insane. So the end goal must really be to antagonize the world into joining together and coming against them. Or something along those lines. But even if that's the case it means a pretty tragic ending for these two.
Old 2008-09-08, 22:45   Link #3753
Vito
Asshole.

Quote:
Well, hopefuly we'll get something like an Infinite Ryvius ending? Last ep was a rather nice epilogue, especially considering how downhill it all went before that.
Old 2008-09-08, 22:48   Link #3754
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
I'm trying to have faith, but 22 did shake it a bit. But there MUST be something more to Requiem then just becoming a dictatorship and taking over the world. Otherwise, that's just horrible writing. It would be so lame. I mean these two have been through so much, lost so much and that is their big plan for world peace? They can't seriously think it'll work? It's just too batshit insane. So the end goal must really be to antagonize the world into joining together and coming against them. Or something along those lines. But even if that's the case it means a pretty tragic ending for these two.
It's classic Lelouch and Suzaku , I'm telling you. Do batshit insane things that pushes into question their goals but actually have a deeper and purer meaning to them in the end that will have us all going 'man, they're good. Can't believe I ever doubted them" and the like
Old 2008-09-08, 22:48   Link #3755
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi524 View Post
An alternative Version of Code Geass R2 should be made available, even if in a book.
With Code Geass massive popularity, I believe that the creators should do an alternate version of R2 as either an anime retelling, or a novel. If they would consider this option of doing a novel of the planned R2, I'll consider the anime version as an unofficial story arc to the Code Geass saga.
Old 2008-09-08, 22:49   Link #3756
Traece
:cool:

Quote:

Spoiler for Declaration of WAR!!!:

ALL HAIL KALULU!

I think everything I've ever thought about the romance in Code Geass has just been summed up into one post...

Old 2008-09-08, 22:49   Link #3757
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

ALL HAIL KALULU!!!

You did it... I´m still in awe...
Old 2008-09-08, 22:49   Link #3758
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:

Spoiler for Declaration of War:

Are you the Emperor??
Can I be your Knight of One??

ALL HAIL KALULU!
Old 2008-09-08, 22:49   Link #3759
thedonkiluminati

Quote:

Greetings, citizens of the world, the Holy Kalulu Empire declares that it will no longer tolerate the attacks on the sacred truth of Kalulu. Since the beginning of the Second Era, the Messiah, Lelouch Vi Britannia, has been constantly connected with the Red Lotus. Although circumstances has managed to constantly prevent their unificiation. However, with the final fall of wings, we have seen how the Spirit and the Messiah has been able to overcome the obstacles.

Heretic have said that the emotionless face of the Messiah truely shows that he does not care for the Spirit. However, this is certainly a denial of truth, for the Messiah is going down the path to hell, and does not wish to bring his beloved with him. Even the so-called Matriarch acknowledges how the Messiah behaves, in the sacred records od Stage 15.631:

C.C.: He (Zero/Lelouch) won't involve the women who are truly important to him. In other words, I am completely out of his consideration.

The Messiah is kind, the Messiah is caring, the Messiah is not willing to let those that he loves down the path of destruction which he will go to save the world. Even if the Holy Spirit tried to hang on to the Messiah, the Messiah will continue on, leaving the Spirit in safety. That is the objective of the Zero Requiem: by destroying himself and his Disciple, the Knight of Zero, the Messiah will bring peace to the world, by being the Demon. Those who do not believe in the pure spirit of the Messiah, and follows the corrupted Matriarch, are going on the false way. Only the belief of love, only the belief of hope, only the belief of sacrifice will show the true light.

Therefore, we the Holy Kalulu Empire, hereby declares war upon the heretics of the United Federation of C.C. Do not let the lies of the world blind you, do not let the false light lead you down the wrong path. There is only one truth, the truth of Kalulu, and we will march to victory for our faith.

ALL HAIL KALULU!
All these silly declarations of war you guys come up with. Keep it simple. You want some, come get some.
Old 2008-09-08, 22:51   Link #3760
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
But even if that's the case it means a pretty tragic ending for these two.
Tragic? Perhaps, but having created world peace might be enough for Lelouch, hence why it might be called a "satisfying" ending for him - his goal would be fulfilled and Nunnally as well as most of his friends/those he values would be alive and well...
Closed Thread

Tags
spoilers