AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-08, 05:34   Link #3861
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Me first! EXPLANATION EXPROZION!!!

Spoiler for A Visit to RF6: Part 4.3 : Revelations~An Old Armageddon:

Whew... I guess that solves a little mystery.
Many thanks and apologies for Saint X about the GDI referencing I did.
Sorry.
*facefaults*

*Turns off recording*
Smith/Wesson: What the...
Mai: Ojiisan no baka...

Anyways, cleared up THAT mystery ( ), and that lovely reference to "The Gun of Dis"

Intriguing possibility of deleting an aspect of something to create a partially deleted object, and the explanation of what exactly exactly Kha and Keroko were sensing fits very well (it would be strange trying to sense a void of all things )

ANd not to forget, Aces Synchro Attack FTW!!!!!!!!!!

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-07-08, 05:57   Link #3862
KBTKaiser

*plays Koutetsu Kyoudai(Kageyama Hironobu and Endou Masaaki)'s BRAVE HEART over a large stereo system*

Here I present something new and completely unrelated to Mabiko.

Spoiler for Bakuretsu Kongou Kyoudai:

I guess some people have competition for Subaru and Ginga now. ^^;
Old 2007-07-08, 06:08   Link #3863
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:

Sorry.
- What is there for me to point out in anger?

- Nice one... but considering that the GDI has been known in all human inhabited planets except Earth, it's not so secret.

- Holy cwap IT'S HIM AGAIN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
*plays Koutetsu Kyoudai's BRAVE HEART over a large stereo system*

- Uhm... why did i get Mini 4WD vibes from them?

Ashton: *Mumbles something incomprehensible* just tell me that they are just LIKE Subaru and Ginga... not FOR Subaru and Ginga *mumbles even more*
Old 2007-07-08, 06:19   Link #3864
KBTKaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
- Uhm... why did i get Mini 4WD vibes from them?

Ashton: *Mumbles something incomprehensible* just tell me that they are just LIKE Subaru and Ginga... not FOR Subaru and Ginga *mumbles even more*
Looks like someone picked up on the hints. Yes, I based the brothers off of that anime series.

As for their relation with the Nakajima sisters...I'll keep it to myself.
Old 2007-07-08, 06:26   Link #3865
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Why was it... that the Head of the Messengers... his powers...

SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE FEIWANG?!?!?!?!

I dunno if you planned this, but this is a good example of how FW might've came into the sights of the Tripartite. Mind if we take it as such? Or do you have plans with the Head to return?
He was?!?! Well, what a coincidence. I don't plan on having the Head return. The Perfect Void is OFFICIALLY AND PERMANENTLY GONE. But the fate of the Head is unknown. If Saint X and the others so desires, we can make it that way so that Fangwang was thwarted by Aurion seventeen years ago!

Quote:
GDI as the secret defence organization, ne? This must've been before they went public. Can't believe that the old Firehawks and Orcas launching from carriers managed to cause enough mayhem against a force that literally hacked their way out of the rules of the Universe. Or maybe it was the work of the "Commander" who led the GDI to victory in the 3rd Ichor War.
Sounds good.

Quote:
And... I had designed the Void principles into Schneiderform, being a KA that ran on negative energies, and very surprisingly looks like it got verified in fanon. O_O

Creator-san thinks, "I really can read people's minds... Looks like the Newtype reaction has gone into runaway status. ^_^;"
Could you elaborate further?

Quote:
Aurion said "let some of us escape," then the next line he says "I'm the last Partially Deleted Individual." What happened to the rest? I can imagine Kha asking that.
Noted. I'll edit it in later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
*facefaults*

*Turns off recording*
Smith/Wesson: What the...
Mai: Ojiisan no baka...
ANTICLIMAX FTW! Ne?

Quote:
Anyways, cleared up THAT mystery ( ), and that lovely reference to "The Gun of Dis"
Hehe. Glad you noticed.

Quote:
Intriguing possibility of deleting an aspect of something to create a partially deleted object, and the explanation of what exactly exactly Kha and Keroko were sensing fits very well (it would be strange trying to sense a void of all things )
Thanks!

Quote:
ANd not to forget, Aces Synchro Attack FTW!!!!!!!!!!
Indeed. They looked so cute when I imagined that.

Quote:
*plays Koutetsu Kyoudai(Kageyama Hironobu and Endou Masaaki)'s BRAVE HEART over a large stereo system*

Let's and Go! LOL! I remember that show! So further upgrades would be Lightning Magnum and Blitzer Sonic, right?

Quote:
- What is there for me to point out in anger?

- Nice one... but considering that the GDI has been known in all human inhabited planets except Earth, it's not so secret.
Okay. Noted.

Quote:
- Holy cwap IT'S HIM AGAIN!
If you want, I can hand the Head over to you and identify him as Fangwang. There is an event here that redeleted a part of his new capabilities to even things out. But his ultimate fate is unknown even to Aurion.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-07-08, 07:14   Link #3866
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

So where Ginga and Subaru have punches, these brothers go for kicks huh? Lack of RIDAAAH KICK is disturbing though

And for Double Saber Tornado's style

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-07-08, 07:22   Link #3867
KBTKaiser

Actually, Goukon is basically all Rider Kick.
Old 2007-07-08, 07:24   Link #3868
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Actually, Gouken is basically all Rider Kick.
The spiral description must've mislead me then, since I normally don't imagine Rider Kicks with twists

Old 2007-07-08, 07:27   Link #3869
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
So where Ginga and Subaru have punches, these brothers go for kicks huh? Lack of RIDAAAH KICK is disturbing though
And for Double Saber Tornado's style
*nods*

But our local Kamen Rider Majo Mabiko has that, right?

---

Speaking of mumbling Ashton

- Don't worry, your Level 2 and above with Subaru will have more kicks and punches... no to mention you can switch places with Subaru in Level 3...

ASURA STRIKE (low intensity) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CREATOR-KUN
Shintendouchi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CREATOR-KUN
CHI Polar Finger Blast >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CREATOR-KUN

Ashton: he was right...
Subaru: *nods*

CREATOR-KUN gets pawned by Subaru and Ashton for 300 extra gold.

Last edited by Saint X; 2007-07-08 at 07:56.
Old 2007-07-08, 07:28   Link #3870
KBTKaiser

Well, it's a single leg kick that spins along the heel axis, so I can see how it confuses.
Magnum Dynamite, however, has no spin at all.
Old 2007-07-08, 09:27   Link #3871
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
He was?!?! Well, what a coincidence. I don't plan on having the Head return. The Perfect Void is OFFICIALLY AND PERMANENTLY GONE. But the fate of the Head is unknown. If Saint X and the others so desires, we can make it that way so that Fangwang was thwarted by Aurion seventeen years ago!

Could you elaborate further?
1. Deal!

2. For one, one of the new spells gained in the Schneiderform is Cataclysm.

Working on the principles of the Scrin Catalyst Cannon that Kha witnessed and traced, this spell works by Tracing a target's energy system, then projecting another circuit of negative energy onto it. True to the Void principle, this blows the energy system apart, tearing the target to pieces. However, it also releases another wave through time and space in a small radius, infecting and destroying another circuit of the same signature, effectively targeting and destroying any copy of that individual, and this can go on and on until the nearest copy is out of range. Meant for taking out Silhouettes, clones and mass-produced machines.

This is one of Kha's most powerful anti-army spells.

Also, even though Kha is immune to the maddening effects of Chaos, Schneiderform still eats at Tausend Kreuz, slowly neutralizing her to nothing due to both being polar opposites. The effect is reversible, and with a 25min margin, the Device can only stay plugged to Chaos energy for 5 mins tops, so it can be quite like EVA at times.

These are the current Void principles built into Schneiderform. I'm still in the process of balancing Schneiderform, so there might be even more, and inspired by Aurion's revelations too.

(Goes back to working on -deleted-)

EDIT: I burnt out. Jammed. Kaput. GAH! How could this happen... T_T

Last edited by Kha; 2007-07-08 at 11:08.
Old 2007-07-08, 11:17   Link #3872
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Quote:
EDIT: I burnt out. Jammed. Kaput. GAH! How could this happen... T_T
The void must have sucked it out of you...

Starlight Breaker Punch >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Creator-kun

Can anyone restrain Subaru and Ashton? they are going nuts over those tomes of martial arts that i gave them to read.

Upper Jab Launch Kick >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Creator-Kun

*Saint X is sent flying far far away.*

===

Might as well do a scene with Ren-

Ethelion Cannon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Creator-Kun

*Saint X is blown really far this time*
Old 2007-07-08, 11:33   Link #3873
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:

Sorry.
OJI-CHAN NO BAKA!!

Hey, for a moment there I thought you were working together with Saint X and Kha, but then you say the Perfect Void has been completely destroyed (well, deleted)... I was thinking, wow, something big is gonna happen here...

Very nice explanation, though! I was sucked into the story even though the Wimbledon tennis final is on TV right now...

This is the part that I liked the most,

"The Perfect void, despite its name, is just another Lost Logia of unknown origins; it’s still just the product of some idiotically advanced technology. Just a tool that can bring about deletion, not deletion itself. Therefore, just hit it with something that deletes as well. That was the most efficient plan. But I’m positive that it can also be destroyed by more conventional means; it’s just a device, after all."

Its exactly how I view Lost Logia, or, in my case, Relics. That's why I came up with the unlimited energy Relic and other things...

Good stuff, Aaron!

@Kha Why dont you answer my replies? Kha-chan is ignoring me!!

( )
Old 2007-07-08, 11:42   Link #3874
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

@Saint X: Thanks.

Oh well, when in doubt, spam characters.

Just a quick one then, for the future once again...
Spoiler for Friend? or Foe?:
Oh yes I've moved to ripping something else off...

@Erio: Er... I missed something again?! What's up?
Old 2007-07-08, 11:53   Link #3875
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
lol, refer to this post.

Nothing too important, just wondering why you asked if I intend to have my LRW live past the StrikerS timeline.
Old 2007-07-08, 11:54   Link #3876
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Quote:

- Not him too? He gets me the 'Spawn of Kluzie' vibes... creepy.

Why did i get the feeling that my unscheduled long distance flight well just get longer and when I land, it will be unpleasant?

Bard: Yes Sir...

I spoke too soon...

well anyways... when the void sucks your creative forces... go create new sources of creativity.

Such as this one.
Spoiler for Second Fusion Pt.3:

---

more in combat scenarios before that Elhazard trip.
Old 2007-07-08, 12:01   Link #3877
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Let's just say with my exams coming up real soon, my time to write will be a lot less this coming week. Thankfully, I've completed the background of Saga, so that's one part dealt with.

Let's take a look at my list of work-to-be first, kay?
  • Hayate-Acous ZnT lovepotioncake parody :P
  • AFTER Saga : Rebirth, Realize, Ignite, etc.
  • Mahou Shonen Classical Graham : AdmiralS (( tentative title )) one-shots
  • Hayate-Yuuno 6th Division short-fic
  • Etc

Btw, these are 2 possible templates I eventually plan on incorporating in the future. What kind of roles they may play in the future, well...that depends, but let's show how they look like first, kay? :3

Spoiler for Dark Knight:

Spoiler for Tribal Summoner:

With that being said, I may revamp what I originally had in mind for 3rd season Graham at 25~ years there as I give him a new look... along with write-ups of the techniques he'll be using. I'll still looking for a decent shota image for Regius.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-07-08, 15:50   Link #3878
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Why was it... that the Head of the Messengers... his powers...

SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE FEIWANG?!?!?!?!

I dunno if you planned this, but this is a good example of how FW might've came into the sights of the Tripartite. Mind if we take it as such? Or do you have plans with the Head to return?
FW has multiple selves in different dimensions, right? So the Head could fit pretty well as one of them, if SaintX approves. Hmm, he can even have another encounter with Aurion probably if he survived.

Quote:
Ah, PV is gone *sob* Now I'll have to search for some other h4xx threat to universal balance Though if it's FW pushing the Multiverse to collapse again maybe SaintX will come up with something
Old 2007-07-08, 20:16   Link #3879
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
As much as I want to know what happens next in the anime so I can use the info for my OCs, I still wont dare hit that Show button.

"LRW are too strong"... I like that line. Maybe the characters I'm developing are not too far off from "reality" (in terms of power at least)... though it will be a month from now until I find out.

Well, I dont know what you mean by judged guilty, but I will assume either dead or imprisoned for life. My original plan is no, of course. In fact, for a few weeks already I've had a lot of ideas for the continuation of the story past the StrikerS timeline, probably something similar to the Necrons threat, though my group is not part of the military so the story will be more adventure/discovery than a huge, long war. Anyway, not all of my LRW may make it out of the StrikerS timeline... will have to see the anime... (I'm no longer really worried about linking my story to StrikerS, though... so depends on how good are the StrikerS events, really)

Why do you ask, though? What do you have in mind? (If it involves spoilers, try not to spoil...much...)
It's all super uncertain, so even that earlier scenario got replaced by another one (and I still need to find somebady to prove that Kha's not h4xx... ) To date, maybe I won't be able to kill them off, but too bad Kha can't kill Spagetti himself, not unless the storyline allows me to. My plans so far is, while Riot 6 attacks Spagetti directly, Kha would be leading the 21st, and the Regional Guard to raid several facilities detected when Spagetti threw all caution to the wind to attack Midchilda. The LRW encounter might occur there.
Old 2007-07-08, 20:50   Link #3880
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

... seriously, the OCverse Testarossas are getting scarier by the second, now with Leonard himself

Quote:
- Not him too? He gets me the 'Spawn of Kluzie' vibes... creepy.

Why did i get the feeling that my unscheduled long distance flight well just get longer and when I land, it will be unpleasant?

Bard: Yes Sir...

I spoke too soon...

well anyways... when the void sucks your creative forces... go create new sources of creativity.

Such as this one.
Spoiler for Second Fusion Pt.3:

---

more in combat scenarios before that Elhazard trip.
When you're in a life or death situation, it doesn't matter to Subaru whether Ashton's hand is on her chest or not Anyways, waiting for more of these two

Closed Thread