AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-02, 12:57   Link #21
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

And what's so wrong about a group of people rooting for a girl to win? It's not as if we're forcing you to read them... :P I don't understand why its bad having a 'fanclub' for every character when its so common in other shows, School Rumble being notorious for it in another forum.

And who are we kidding here. Who's going to read about Soul Link threads apart from Shuffle people? I doubt there would be very many non-Shuffle, japanese illiterate viewers who would join in the conversation, especially with the Anime not airing till late next year. Not to mention there would be less people who's interested in Soul Link actually seeing such threads, since there's people like me who only go to certain parts of this forum because they don't have time to check each and every part (for me, this and Mai-hime exlusively).
Old 2006-01-02, 12:59   Link #22
SnakeLegend
Back Again From Haruhiism

Send a message via MSN to SnakeLegend
*took another pizza from Asa-fan*
well well...
DragoonKain, i let you have the honor to slice Rin!
A HUGE ROUND OF APPLAUSE PLEASE!!
*applause till the ground trumbles*
Old 2006-01-02, 13:56   Link #23
Ikusa_shounen

well consider this as a Navel forum not shuffle***
Old 2006-01-02, 13:59   Link #24
Asa-Fan
*~Sami the Pizza Girl~*

Send a message via ICQ to Asa-Fan Send a message via MSN to Asa-Fan Send a message via Yahoo to Asa-Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeLegend
*took another pizza from Asa-fan*
well well...
DragoonKain, i let you have the honor to slice Rin!
A HUGE ROUND OF APPLAUSE PLEASE!!
*applause till the ground trumbles*
*takes away pizza* *gives piece to DragoonKain*
Lets be fair
Old 2006-01-02, 14:05   Link #25
st40611
..Oh dear.

It doesn't matter that much. I mean, Soul Link is made by Navel, same theme (possibly?), soon going to make to an anime soon, and so why not talk about it earlier?

I doubt Shuffle! will die out. Maybe not a sequel, but probably more on the PC game making. >___> Because I doubt if they know Shuffle will die out, they won't spend large bucks on making new CGs for On The Stage and make a PS2 version of the PC game.

As for Asa fan takeover ..... if you want, I'll be a Mayumi/Kaede fan and take over instead with my supreme rule of power. *shot* XD
Old 2006-01-02, 14:18   Link #26
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by st40611
It doesn't matter that much. I mean, Soul Link is made by Navel, same theme (possibly?), soon going to make to an anime soon, and so why not talk about it earlier?
Soul Link and Shuffle does not have same theme. At least form what i can gether form just looking at the CGs. SL is more hardcore, tame in comparison to some of other stuff i have seen but relatively hardcore when compare to other stuff navel has done.

I am really intrested in seeing how they adapt SL into a full series or even a half series. I just don't see enough material for more then a oav series or 90min movie.
Old 2006-01-02, 14:21   Link #27
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Well.. just to be curmudgeonly, the format of the forums is that you should mostly try to keep discussion about a series within its own subforum. Otherwise, the whole structure starts to fall apart.

That said, there's nothing wrong with generating a little buzz prior to setting up a subforum for Soul Link as long as it doesn't get out of hand.

The forum structure really isn't aligned by producer (Navel) so creating a Navel forum doesn't make much sense. One of you Soul Link fanatics should discuss it with the moderators if you want to go ahead and set up a subforum for it.

Besides, Shuffle! isn't "dying out" just yet... for those of you who don't stop looking at your computer screen.... we're in the middle of major holidays for most of the planet (various religions and countries), there's a week hiatus in the broadcast schedule --- so naturally people may get up... go pay taxes, visit those other people who live in the house or those people who keep calling you.
Old 2006-01-02, 15:05   Link #28
Ikusa_shounen

tss..
like who celebrates xmas
i dont i celebrate the presents

same whit newyear its just u just stay up more
Old 2006-01-02, 15:13   Link #29
st40611
..Oh dear.

Shuffle to me isn't dying out. The only reason we can't discuss anything is because there is no new episodes.

I am sure this place will turn into chaos once Episode 24 comes out. Can't wait for the ending. /o/~
Old 2006-01-02, 15:14   Link #30
Ikusa_shounen

you want an ending press ALT+F4
Old 2006-01-02, 16:16   Link #31
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikusa_shounen
tss..
like who celebrates xmas
i dont i celebrate the presents

same whit newyear its just u just stay up more
Odd... I didn't mention christmas .... but probably a few hundred million people celebrate it. Then there's Ramadan, Chanukah, the Buddhist and Shinto celebrations, the pagan yuletide ....

<shrug> then you miss all the cool festivals and rituals that go with the solstice and the passing of another year ... almost every religion and country has various fun or cool things going on.
Old 2006-01-02, 16:27   Link #32
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx
Odd... I didn't mention christmas .... but probably a few hundred million people celebrate it. Then there's Ramadan, Chanukah, the Buddhist and Shinto celebrations, the pagan yuletide ....

<shrug> then you miss all the cool festivals and rituals that go with the solstice and the passing of another year ... almost every religion and country has various fun or cool things going on.
Second that.

That's why this world is doomed to vote Asas all the time no compassion for the fellow human, the presents are all that matters... Oh well...

Last edited by npal; 2006-01-02 at 16:56.
Old 2006-01-02, 19:55   Link #33
Paracelsus

I'm waiting to unleash my fanboyism on this cutie hottie

Spoiler:

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Old 2006-01-02, 20:50   Link #34
SnakeLegend

gun with a hot girl with long green hair=hawt.
i'll give more <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3v then you bub
Old 2006-01-03, 00:58   Link #35
Eclipze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paracelsus
I'm waiting to unleash my fanboyism on this cutie hottie

Spoiler:

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Just dont piss her off....or you wont even be able to show more <3
Old 2006-01-03, 04:29   Link #36
Paracelsus

I'll be the member #1 in her fanclub, remember that ;o

Luckily I've noticed there's more than 1 guy in Soul Link, so no more Shuffle! harem fight <_<
Old 2006-01-03, 04:43   Link #37
Dark Lord Zenigame
ロリコン

Send a message via AIM to Dark Lord Zenigame
For the record, Soul Link is nothing like Shuffle.

And I really don't see the point in rooting for characters when you don't even know their personalities, but... eh. :/
Old 2006-01-03, 05:12   Link #38
SnakeLegend

how about harvest moon? :3
Old 2006-01-03, 06:10   Link #39
Paracelsus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Lord Zenigame
For the record, Soul Link is nothing like Shuffle.

And I really don't see the point in rooting for characters when you don't even know their personalities, but... eh. :/
I do have a point, but i won't tell it to you for sure :3 (Just look at her, and then take a look at Primula )

PS SLIGHTLY NWS PICS

Spoiler:

Last edited by Paracelsus; 2006-06-02 at 10:30.
Old 2006-01-03, 07:00   Link #40
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark lord zenigame
True that, but try as I might, I noticed I found myself always rooting for the childhood friends coupling a long time ago. So I gave up and now root for the childhood friends from the beginning regardless of any other factors, personality or cuteness included. And considering most ero-games actually has the childhood friend girl...
Closed Thread