AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Is that jutsu the tails?
Yes, sad but true. 79 34.80%
No, I've waited this long and Kishimoto won't dissapoint. 148 65.20%
Voters: 227. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-06-22, 19:30   Link #21
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

anyone remember the time the third was talking during the naruto vs neji fight? Naruto was attempting to contact the beast, the third said something like so he finally learned how to do that. I'm thinking that might be "that jutsu" the summoning of the kyubi's power

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-22, 19:57   Link #22
tritoch

Nah, it can't be that. Naruto can't even control it, he just goes mad. That jutsu can't be activated by just getting angry.
tritoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-22, 21:31   Link #23
Icehellion

Send a message via AIM to Icehellion
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritoch
Nah, it can't be that. Naruto can't even control it, he just goes mad. That jutsu can't be activated by just getting angry.
sasuke: u suck
naruto: don't get me angry, u won't like me when i'm angry
sasuke: whatever, biatch! :chidori nagashi: who's your daddy now?!!!?
naruto: RAWR! :turns into a red 10 ft tall hulking anamorphic wolf w/ 9 tails:
sasuke: OMGWTFBBQ!!!!

Icehellion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-23, 13:43   Link #24
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
In other hand, we can say that Naruto consciously decided to convert in to 4 tails, but then you have to convince me that he knew exactly what happened when he almost killed jiraiya.
I don't say that the 4th tails precisely is that jutsu, I said the ability to grow tails.
As Jiraiya said to Kakashi, once the first tails out the others follow quickly.
Also according to Yamato, Naruto didn't try to stop to release this power which means that he could have and thus that he possesses the faculty to not use it.

Quote:
You are one slick Poster; I refuse to answer those questions .
For once I had no ulterior motive, I was just curious :P
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-23, 13:48   Link #25
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
I don't say that the 4th tails precisely is that jutsu, I said the ability to grow tails.
Also according to Yamato, Naruto didn't try to stop to release this power which means that he could have and thus that he possesses the faculty to not use it.
Well, We can make then the cross reference with Gaara also, I consider the Gaara transforming slowly In Shukakau (reaching the perfect form), as the same as Naruto releasing Tails, been maybe the perfect form for Naruto, reaching the 9 tails (or course if he can)–

Great Job, you have created a new doubt in my mind -_-*
Old 2006-06-23, 14:24   Link #26
Arti

I don't think it has been used yet just because when Naruto used the tails, there was no emphasis that it was "that" jutsu. I would expect people to be like "Naruto is using...THAT JUTSU?" or Naruto ashamed of himself after he regained consciousness or Jiraiya scolding him when he got back.

I think the jutsu is either a pyrrhic one or one that he hasn't mastered and it would be risky to use. Like someone said, if he hadn't mastered Yondaime's teleporting jutsu, he could teleport himself into trouble. Or it may be very dangerous, similar to the gates. Although growing tails fits this bill, I still am skeptical because of lack of emphasis on it being "that" specific jutsu.
Arti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-23, 14:42   Link #27
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

I don´t think that "that jutsu" is Naruto growing tails. Not yet atleast. We don´t know what Kakashi is going to learn Naruto.

If Jirayia tells Naruto not to use it...

... It makes sense for Naruto to not use it.
... It makes sense if the training he is going to get is an add-on or continued training on this jutsu.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!

Last edited by Last_Hope; 2006-06-23 at 14:54.
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-23, 14:57   Link #28
Tettsuo
Yeah, I said that!

Naruto did not even know he was in the tailed modes most of the time. He didn't even seem aware that he was growing another tail against Deidra, he was damn near totally feral when Kakashi slapped that condom on his forehead.

Also, he's used Kyuubi's chakra before (pre-timeskip) and grew a tail yet it wasn't considered a jutsu then so why would it be considered a jutsu now?

The growth of the tails is followed by him using Kyuubi chakra. It simply escalates beyond his ability to control the more he uses it.

Naruto's "that jutsu" will be shown before long just like we'll get to see Sasuke's "that jutsu". It'll probably be shown before Naruto faces Sasuke (and visa versa) so the readers can speculate who's "that jutsu" will win.
Tettsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-23, 17:39   Link #29
Sordes Pilosus
Claymore Addict

Lets be a bit realistic. Considering Naruto's fightingstyle til PreTimeskip: The frontline reckless fighter. Kagebunshin, Frog Summon and Rasengan as his only real battle jutsu's that aint a bit standardished or for comedy reasons. Alongside this we have the Kyuubi Chackra "powerup" issues.

Now we can if we build on that. We know that Naruto's overall fighting style hasent changed much from what we have seen. He has grown a little bit calmer and controled, but his ability to handle Kyuubi's chackra has weakened dramaticly. We have also seen that after the first tail, Naruto's own thouths seam to get consumed. Its however based on these smal things we can detirmine a few smal things about "That Jutsu". Its a Jutsu that either as mentioned Naruto is in the progress if mastering still. Like how he keapt practising Rasengan over and over but this Jutsu is of a different powerscale and atempting to use it in battle can be fatal for himself or as mention those around him.

Considering the amount of Fights left. It makes me belive that "That Jutsu" is the Final Card Naruto will hold at the end. One we wont see for a long time, This progress now with Kagashi i dont belive will give Naruto his "Final powerup" Considering Kagashi isent the "Top ranked" around. He is a Junin, but at best at equal terms with some of Akatsuki. And Kagashi saying "You may even surpass me". Gives me the indication this is the "Second Last" powerup. And we will see one more before the "Rematch" with Sauske. Also considering Oro said a simular frase to Sauske "Dont use That jutsu" makes me belive this whole bit til that point. Has been part of raising the exitmentlevel of the manga and giving fans alot of ponder and discuss regarding what to come.
Sordes Pilosus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-23, 17:59   Link #30
Vis!on

The only thing why naruto can't controle kyuubi's chackra is because the seal from the 4th is gettin weaker, thats why naruto goes beserk when he "transforms" into kyuubi, this has nothing todo with jutsu or not.

The finale jutsu or "this jutsu" must be the 4th's lightning teleporting jutsu (or somthin) because naruto follows his footsteps.
Vis!on is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-24, 05:14   Link #31
ShikaShika
無罪

Hunter is fighting my battle for me, and fighting it well. Good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arti
I don't think it has been used yet just because when Naruto used the tails, there was no emphasis that it was "that" jutsu. I would expect people to be like "Naruto is using...THAT JUTSU?" or Naruto ashamed of himself after he regained consciousness or Jiraiya scolding him when he got back.
There was emphasis though. Due to the nature of the tails, and Naruto's hotheadedness, he naturally wouldn't stop to think "there's no way but that jutsu", so if it is the tails the emphasis is likely to come from one of the side characters, like Kakashi for example. (Chapter 277, page 7 "that... that's what Jiraiya was talking about...") To me it feels natural to assume that he's referring to that jutsu.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-24, 14:33   Link #32
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter

For once I had no ulterior motive, I was just curious :P
Well Naruto fought for quite some time with Sasuke....how come no 2nd tail grew?

Another weird thing of Kishimoto....
Old 2006-06-24, 15:02   Link #33
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

still i'd like to hope its yondaime's jutsu, its friggen unbeatable

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-25, 12:10   Link #34
TheLegendRocco

Naruto already got out 4 tails durring the training with Jiraya! and then with Orochimaru! That jutsu should be something like Shiki Fujin a jutsu has a side effect! otherwise naruto will be using it as long as its so powerfull!
TheLegendRocco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-25, 13:49   Link #35
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

It cant be a suicide move...since such a jutsu should be or could be used 1 time....there is no practice. Only seal practice...once initiated...it's doing it and then die...or just die
Old 2006-06-26, 08:15   Link #36
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
Well Naruto fought for quite some time with Sasuke....how come no 2nd tail grew?....
That it also depends on how Naruto can handle that Stress, The first Time his body could barely handle one Tail, now it can Handle 4 tails, I guess as time pass, Naruto can grow more tails.
Old 2006-09-01, 09:46   Link #37
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Now that we learned that Naruto's new jutsu is going to be the true form of the Rasengan which even Yondaime could never reach I though it was a good time to bump this thread and ask again what people think about the whole "That jutsu" issue.

So what about you people? Did someone change his mind about "That jutsu" being the tails or yet again another Yondaime's jutsu (or else)?
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 09:49   Link #38
Rurik
Golden

I changed my mind,now I think the Jutsu is the tail...wiht this New Jutsu he is developing that can even be ranked above S, I don't see the reason why to have Naruto doing another Jutsu that should be less than the one he is already developing. and that he already knew.
Old 2006-09-01, 09:55   Link #39
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

I don´t really know. I don´t think adding up Naruto´s reaction when Jiraiya told him not to use it and the way he used the tails add up. But of course Naruto is going on ahead and we haven´t even seen a glimpse of "that jutsu" yet.

The last sentence of course requires "that jutsu" to be something else than the tails.

But on the other hand "that jutsu" might give Naruto a reason to go on a training adventure with Jirayia in the future. And also it might add some length perspective to the show. That everything cannot be accomplished in just a few chapters with some smart training. Some things will take one hell of a time to learn.

To sum it up. I simply don´t know.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 21:58   Link #40
AznSoulBoy
Syouke

Well, I dont think is the tails thing...they trained almost 2-3 years and what he accomplishes it was nothing..except Oodama Rasengan and the 4th tails? Ugh I dont think so. It might be a jutsu that requires a lot of times just as Kakashi training but maybe Jiraiya didnt know or maybe its impossible with the methods of Kakashi training.

Hmmm, I'm probably sure the technique of Naruto that he tries to create, it will be something like Whirlpool u know..his name MEANS WHIRLPOOL.

Rasengan+Wind+water(or something similars to that)? = Something just like Whirlpool.

- Maybe, Jiraiya said that because once people found out that jutsu they may know how to counter it ^^, so he doesnt want some1 notice or else he'll make a huge mistake and give the advantage to the ennemies(like Akatsuki).

- it could use all his chakra but something very very powerful. (just as Chidori)

- It could be the 4th technique and he doesnt know how to master yet, so if he uses the technique he could really be in big trouble (like in a bad situation )

or

- A technique that is extremely powerful just as the 4th tailed or maybe even more powerful, but he uses that it will be fatal to him too.

Well...we just have to wait and have to see whats going on until the "that jutsu" shows up. If not, then Jiraiya might talk about the 4th tails =[.