Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-04-20, 20:11   Link #21
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
well up to this point he is
Wrong, the most powerful ninja is none other than konohamaru.
Anyway, I doubt we'll see ****** except at the very end. That would seem to be the perfect place. Still he will finally appear. Ep 80 isn't even out yet and I'm already looking foward to 81.
Old 2004-04-20, 20:31   Link #22
Gai-Kakashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
Well i don't think that we would see Tsunade, its after
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Gai-Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 20:38   Link #23
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Erm, Nine Devil, Gai-Kakahshi, can you not read?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
no spoilers for future events of the Manga that take place beyond this episode
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 21:09   Link #24
Gai-Kakashi

What's the problem? It's spoiler marked.
Gai-Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 21:13   Link #25
Kouji
StrykerX

Well, you should look at this Naruto's COC

One of the rules states that you shouldn't post those kind of tags. Cuz when even people haven't gotten this far it might just spoil the story for them.
Old 2004-04-20, 21:34   Link #26
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyArea
Erm, Nine Devil, Gai-Kakahshi, can you not read?
Indeed, thanks for noticing them, Grey-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gai-Kakashi
What's the problem? It's spoiler marked.
Uh... yes.
But the thread itself isn't marked as spoilers. So, according to the new Naruto CoC, spoilers of future events that take place beyond this episode shall NOT be posted in this thread, even inside spoiler tags.

You and Nine Devil-san may want to edit your posts too.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 21:45   Link #27
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Just for clarification, we shouldnt post future spoilers, marked or not, because this thread is for discussion of the anime, and the anime watchers should be allowed to read teh whole thing, not umm and ahh over whether they should risk reading a spoiler tag or not. No one ever marks whether their spoiler is anime (this ep) or a future manga spoiler; so how would they know?

Its easier to just not talk about anything beyond this point in the anime.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 22:09   Link #28
Trov
Holy cack!

Yes, please don't. I've only read up to the chapter 139. So I don't know much on what happens after that(except all the big events that was spoiled it for me). Ah well...

Anyways, I I think it might just make the whole of 138 and 139 in this episode. Since it makes sense, their might be filler also as seen from the preview with Naruto in bed and stuff.
Old 2004-04-20, 22:38   Link #29
Kouji
StrykerX

Well, even though I won't say what'll happen in ep 80. All I know is that you'll be getting the anime version of ch 139. Hence that you saw a small snippet on episode 79's preview.
Old 2004-04-20, 23:19   Link #30
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=KureI=-
umm ok but i dont read the manga but if he really is that powerfull i guess i there shouldnt be a contest on the leaf new 5th hokage.. ( bless the 4th and may he rest in peace in the body of a demon tormenting him forever) if any1 wants the post he can just wipe them out heheh
Edited Cause I understood what he ment now. But still ... Itachi has no interest in the Leaf.

Last edited by Lexander; 2004-04-20 at 23:55.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 23:48   Link #31
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356
Wrong, the most powerful ninja is none other than konohamaru.
Anyway, I doubt we'll see ****** except at the very end. That would seem to be the perfect place. Still he will finally appear. Ep 80 isn't even out yet and I'm already looking foward to 81.
*Gasp.. Kamui, you forgot about Osaka-san. Konohamaru might be more powerful ninja than Itachi, but we all know that Osaka-san is the invincible ninja. Kawaiiiiii!

Gomen to the spoiled-whiners for this huge spoiler. I didn't put it in spoiler in fear that you (spoiled-whiners) will definitely peek and then whine of being spoiled. Hope you relish the newly implemented rule to protect you bakas because the rule is exclusive to this thread, only.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 23:50   Link #32
rikudark

Lexander, I think the point of that message you are quoting is to say that if a new Hokage was appointed, Itachi could just go in there and whoop his/her ass. But then again, chances are he/she will be surrounded by ninja that are almost as powerful as the Hokage, so Itachi won't even get to that point.
rikudark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 23:58   Link #33
epyon96

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikudark
Lexander, I think the point of that message you are quoting is to say that if a new Hokage was appointed, Itachi could just go in there and whoop his/her ass. But then again, chances are he/she will be surrounded by ninja that are almost as powerful as the Hokage, so Itachi won't even get to that point.
Well, if Itachi can whip out the most powerful clan in Uchiha in no time at all, I'm pretty certain that the 5th and the other jounins shouldn't be too much of a concern.

Spoiler:

EPYON
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 00:06   Link #34
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
*Gasp.. Kamui, you forgot about Osaka-san. Konohamaru might be more powerful ninja than Itachi, but we all know that Osaka-san is the invincible ninja. Kawaiiiiii!

Gomen to the spoiled-whiners for this huge spoiler. I didn't put it in spoiler in fear that you (spoiled-whiners) will definitely peek and then whine of being spoiled. Hope you relish the newly implemented rule to protect you bakas because the rule is exclusive to this thread, only.
USE THE SPOILER TAG OMG.

But yah, Osaka will pwn Konohamaru in his sleep.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 00:07   Link #35
rikudark

Yeah, but that was most likely a suprise attack. Not a direct quote, but Shikamaru even said that it doesn't matter what level your opponents are if you ambush them.
rikudark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 00:10   Link #36
bobofet
Blue Pheasant

bunta owns all ninjas. He's a ricer afterall dawg

ok im just bored....but seriously i am not looking too forwarding into this episode, except the last 5 minutes and the next episode preview.

so i repeat my statement again. episode 81 will be the most highly anticipated episode ever for manga readers. anime-only peeps, all i can is you better not wait for anbu and skip out on bakasan's speedy release...
bobofet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 00:11   Link #37
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Damn it...I realized I posted spoilers. Kuso.
Old 2004-04-21, 00:26   Link #38
NaOH
火影級 [h o k a g e LvL]

Send a message via AIM to NaOH Send a message via Yahoo to NaOH
explain this spoiler business... they changed the rules so much that it has become unfamiliar.. i got 3 day ban for using spoiler tags.
NaOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 00:36   Link #39
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaOH
explain this spoiler business... they changed the rules so much that it has become unfamiliar.. i got 3 day ban for using spoiler tags.
In these anime episode discussion threads by Vicious one must not refer to any manga spoilers under any circumstances.

I was going to reply to Epyon's "minor spoiler," that [technique] by [character1] could have easily [verb] the entire [group] almost instantly if its chakra consumption is mainly based on per usage not per target; seeing how [character1] was staring down from a high pole in the public street with all those corpses below and that [character1] was in front of a full moon (refer to the name of the [technique]; coincidence? I think not!), that method would also correspond with the reason [character1] told [character2] as to why [character] committed the [act]. But obviously I should not talk about this because the anime has not shown a particular scene yet.
Old 2004-04-21, 01:00   Link #40
Kouji
StrykerX

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
In these anime episode discussion threads by Vicious one must not refer to any manga spoilers under any circumstances.

I was going to reply to Epyon's "minor spoiler," that [technique] by [character1] could have easily [verb] the entire [group] almost instantly if its chakra consumption is mainly based on per usage not per target; seeing how [character1] was staring down from a high pole in the public street with all those corpses below and that [character1] was in front of a full moon (refer to the name of the [technique]; coincidence? I think not!), that method would also correspond with the reason [character1] told [character2] as to why [character] committed the [act]. But obviously I should not talk about this because the anime has not shown a particular scene yet.
Wouldn't this apply to the anime as well. Cuz probably most of them haven't catched up.