AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

View Poll Results: Love Live! Sunshine - Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 4 30.77%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 3 23.08%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 3 23.08%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 23.08%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-08-06, 21:09   Link #21
Requiem-x
The slacking one

[QUOTE=playmaker2k;5916130]The biggest tragedy (design wise) is Chika not being introduced with the red bow from the start. That little accessory changes her whole look and appeal. [/SPOILER]

You want her to wear that all the time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker2k View Post
She does, but the major focus is on her thighs.
Rightfully so, since she inherited that "Unique Gift" (aka Rare LL fanservice) from Maki along with her eyes, arm folding, and etc.
If Yohane starts playing with her hair... uh oh.
I haven't really noticed anything Maki-like from Yohane so far, to be honest. Nor did I ever see Maki as a fanservice-y kind of character. She's adorable and quite sexy, of course, but I never got that impression from her.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-06, 21:27   Link #22
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Why is Riko so scared of dogs I thought it was just big dogs but small ones to
Old 2016-08-06, 21:45   Link #23
Akito Kinomoto
Sekiroad-Idols Sing Twice

Send a message via AIM to Akito Kinomoto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nork22 View Post
As for the 3rd years drama, I saw this on my twitter feed that sounds funny and convincing.
"Dia forgot to turn the bitch switch off" made me lol, although she and Mari seem to have very sharp tongues; Mari is stealthily bitey and it adds to her appeal
GANBARIMASU
Akito Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-07, 02:03   Link #24
Windy
Smug AF Birb

Send a message via MSN to Windy
Since I'm not so much a fan of giving long complicated analysis of episodes I'll keep it simple.

I can see why some people would dislike the insert, but I myself like it a lot. Its like a Sentimental Steps that doesn't make me cry (yet).

Yoshiko and Maru are still amazing.
Ruby is the best little sister.
Dia please swallow your pride or you're going to make me cry.
Riko with the meme faces still.
Kanan please get more than 20 seconds screentime .

Chika...if you meet an adult Honoka next episode, make sure she says you're shining bright, even among everyone else!
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-07, 03:31   Link #25
AP24

They're going to Tokyo next episode, so I wonder if they will visit Otonokizaka.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-07, 07:03   Link #26
Faux Mecha
robot looks impractical

alright, it's confirmed Chika is made of pure evil, she will take at any opportunity to make her idol plan work such as their school that is about to get closed..........
Faux Mecha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-07, 08:02   Link #27
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy View Post
Chika...if you meet an adult Honoka next episode, make sure she says you're shining bright, even among everyone else!
Well, if depends on whether Lantis and Bandai Visual asked Emi Nitta to reprise her role on this latest entry or not.

Still, I think they'll find their eventual rival once Aqours went to Tokyo!
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-07, 08:07   Link #28
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy View Post
Dia please swallow your pride or you're going to make me cry.
At least Dia is being nice about it. I also think that, at this point, Dia not joining Aqours is more about Dia than it is about Aqours. In other words, Dia has something in her past that makes her very hesitant to try being a school idol (again). I don't think it's that Dia simply dislikes Aqours for who or what they are. Dia probably needs to address her personal issues before she can join Aqours.

Quote:
Kanan please get more than 20 seconds screentime .
Her brief scene with Mari this episode was good. I hope that we get to see more of the 3rd years interact in future episodes. I'm really looking forward to seeing Dia and Kanan's first on-screen reunion. I think that has the potential to be very emotional and rewarding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benigmatica View Post
Well, if depends on whether Lantis and Bandai Visual asked Emi Nitta to reprise her role on this latest entry or not.
I don't know if you saw the Love Live Movie or not, but...

Spoiler for Love Live Movie spoilers:
Old 2016-08-07, 13:32   Link #29
grecefar

this was a funny chapter, zuramaru is so fun xD
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-08, 01:31   Link #30
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
I haven't really noticed anything Maki-like from Yohane so far, to be honest. Nor did I ever see Maki as a fanservice-y kind of character. She's adorable and quite sexy, of course, but I never got that impression from her.
Let me enlighten you, young padawan.

Images
This is merely a sample. Too much is unhealthy
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

In Sunshine, they're focusing a lot on Yohane's Thighs like they did with Maki. It's pretty blatant. Yohane is the inheritor of that unique trait.

"I approve of this new successor. Now Let Us Praise The Thighs."

-playmaker2k, Knight of Zero from The Maki Empire

Images
Rejoice

Last edited by playmaker2k; 2016-08-08 at 03:35.
playmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-08, 02:24   Link #31
Seihai
スマイリウム

I completely agree, Yohane has those special thighs that make you breathe heavily compared to the rest of Aquors (nothing against their thighs, thighs are always a good thing). The 2nd best thighs of Aquors belong to Riko btw. and Ruby has the best feet (imo).
Old 2016-08-08, 03:12   Link #32
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

You know, I was talking to Nork about this (before the Yohane episode) and I brought up You as the inheritor, but now she's actually #2. Those Swimmer's legs go along way. Riko's are up there too.

Last edited by playmaker2k; 2016-08-08 at 03:27.
playmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-08, 05:19   Link #33
Nork22

Quote:
Those Swimmer's legs go along way. Riko's are up there too.
Damn straight!
Old 2016-08-08, 09:01   Link #34
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

My big beef with this episode was Chika's reaction to the news of the school closing. While I constantly defend and praise whatever ways that Sunshine tries to distinguish itself and be different from the OG anime, this was a big exception. If this was one of their attempts at trying to make Chika different from Honoka, I didn't appreciate it because as I said back in episode 4, I'm absolutely loathing these explicit references where the characters compare themselves to µ's. It's disgusting, it just keeps on hammering down the idea that we could just be watching the original instead and it feels horribly insincere because µ's managed to be moving and likeable WITHOUT relying on constantly namedropping another group. And this was possibly the worst example of it so far.

Anyways, I didn't think much about the rest of the episode. Mari, Yoshiko and Hanamaru are glorious as always and I laughed at that gag where Riko sat right down next to where Chika's dog was hidden. I liked the song at the end but the transition from the actual episode content to the insert song was very awkward and abrupt.
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-08, 09:09   Link #35
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched episode 6.

Liked the song at the end. It's really good. Hmm, I wonder what happened with the third year team? No one came to their performance.

As usual, Riko has an encounter with her friend dog.

Would have given this a 9/10. But the repeat of "let's save the school" plot .. sounds a bit boring. So it's a 7/10 for this ep.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-08, 13:10   Link #36
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Let me enlighten you, young padawan.

Images
This is merely a sample. Too much is unhealthy

In Sunshine, they're focusing a lot on Yohane's Thighs like they did with Maki. It's pretty blatant. Yohane is the inheritor of that unique trait.

"I approve of this new successor. Now Let Us Praise The Thighs."

-playmaker2k, Knight of Zero from The Maki Empire

Images
Rejoice
What a way to get acquainted with LL dor the first time.

The power of a full fledged love liver is something else. I had forgotten about that leg shot, and also, I've never cared much for the music videos. By the way, is Maki's hair longer than usual in that last gif or is it just me?

Have Yohane's thighs recieved that much attention, though? Maybe I've been too busy looking at Ruby and Maru to notice. Then again, I didn't notice her chest until it was shoved in my face so maybe I'm just blind.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-08, 14:39   Link #37
Seihai
スマイリウム

Quote:
The power of a full fledged love liver is something else. I had forgotten about that leg shot, and also, I've never cared much for the music videos. By the way, is Maki's hair longer than usual in that last gif or is it just me?
Personally my love for LL! began with exactly those music videos back in 2010, heh. And yes, her hair is longer, or at least it has more volume in that gif. The character designs had noticable differences before the anime became a thing in which their designs were brushed up. Basically, if you saw just one of their old MVs, you'd get a glimpse of LL!'s history and how it evolved, heh.

Quote:
Have Yohane's thighs recieved that much attention, though?
I'm inclined to say yes. I've seen JP comments talk about her thighs and of course there've also been leg lovers to express their opinion on them.

Quote:
Maybe I've been too busy looking at Ruby and Maru to notice. Then again, I didn't notice her chest until it was shoved in my face so maybe I'm just blind.
Don't worry, you aren't blind. We livers just tend to pay way more attention to 'certain' details.
Old 2016-08-08, 17:57   Link #38
Pen3

Quote:
What a way to get acquainted with LL dor the first time.

Have Yohane's thighs recieved that much attention, though? Maybe I've been too busy looking at Ruby and Maru to notice. Then again, I didn't notice her chest until it was shoved in my face so maybe I'm just blind.
Don't worry only one of the example of Maki fanservice is actually from the tv show, i wouldn't blame you missing the others. You wouldn't use a hcg from the DaCapo game as a comparison to the anime tv show.
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-09, 05:12   Link #39
Nork22

Things I learn on the internet.

The dog you see here is Wata. This is 1 of Yuuhei Murota's pet dogs. Yuuhei Murota is the character designer for the Love Live girls.

Old 2016-08-09, 06:18   Link #40
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Would have given this a 9/10. But the repeat of "let's save the school" plot .. sounds a bit boring. So it's a 7/10 for this ep.
To be fair, the original Love Live! just announce that the school will close due to lack of students for the next academic year... and that's the first episode.

Come LL! Sunshine and Sunrise changed the "save the school" formula now that a bigger school in Numazu is swallowing Uranohoshi.
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote