Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-08-26, 12:58   Link #21
Mezu
The Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ke0
Well considering when Itachi knocked away Sasuke's Chidori it expelled through several walls, we got to see a side profile of a few of those walls, and none of them were thick, thus I based that the wall Itachi burned through wasn't thick as well
he didnt burn through a regular wall, he burned through the volcano frog's or whatever its called intestine. Its intestines are resistant to fire, this shows that itachi's fire attack is simply amazing.
Mezu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-26, 13:03   Link #22
AngelKyo
Shizune is numba#1

Send a message via AIM to AngelKyo Send a message via MSN to AngelKyo Send a message via Yahoo to AngelKyo
Itachi had to use God of the Sun or something like that which was one of his most powerful attacks because he needed to rest after that. Itachi is strong no doubt.... What were we talking about again?...
AngelKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-26, 13:08   Link #23
Ke0

Send a message via AIM to Ke0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezu
he didnt burn through a regular wall, he burned through the volcano frog's or whatever its called intestine. Its intestines are resistant to fire, this shows that itachi's fire attack is simply amazing.
His throat, yes I know, but the inside throat was latched on to the wall behind it. I have no doubt it's a powerful attack, but to say he can use that to beat the Grand summons like Manda, Gama is stupid at best.
Ke0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-26, 13:15   Link #24
Mezu
The Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ke0
His throat, yes I know, but the inside throat was latched on to the wall behind it. I have no doubt it's a powerful attack, but to say he can use that to beat the Grand summons like Manda, Gama is stupid at best.
who knows, we havent seen itachi's full power. If he has a justu called the God of the Sun then he definetely has other elemental jutsu* that are powerful, God of the <insert name here>. In time we will see every1's true power.

Last edited by Mezu; 2004-08-26 at 13:49.
Mezu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-26, 13:34   Link #25
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ke0
Yeah seems everyone also forgot that the hole was only like 4 foot, and since the wall itself wasn't thick, he burned through it. Do you think a small 4 foot hole would really bother someone like Gama? Until we see more of Amaterasu, we don't know. Using what we've seen so far, I doubt he can fight the Grand Summons
It was more like 7 or 8 feet than 4 but anyway so what?
A bullet is very small, still it can kill you.

If Itachi can vaporize one of the knee of Gamabunta (I take Gamabunta as example but it can be an others one) or worse to attack his face with it, Gamabunta is in big trouble, a burning hole of 7 feet/2 meters on Gamabunta's eye wouldn't be cool for him as well.
That plus one or two explosive Kage Bunshin on his face, whatever other jutsus to distract him, an attack like the Chidori to pierce from the wound of Gamabunta's face to the brain, etc.

I don't even speak of the Tsukiyomi because I don't know if that can work on the kind of beast as the summon.

No I think that itachi has a fair chance against this kind of opponent.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-26, 14:20   Link #26
Hairydolphin

Send a message via AIM to Hairydolphin
Also remember when the 3rd hokage used the fire attack, it was really powerful and large. I bet if Itachi blows his black fire like that, he'd probably burn right through Gama or the other boss summons. But than again the gama can always just jump really high and hit Itachi with water but that all depends on how smart the summons are.
Hairydolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-26, 14:53   Link #27
realdeal
The Real Deal

Well Manda would have supposudley turned against orochimaru if he found out oro couldnt use his arms. This indicates that oro can take him with his arms thats why Manda follows him..it could be another reason though like special jutsu oro knows. BTW dont mention naruto/gama comparison cos gama dont follow naruto, he just helps him out as favour.
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-26, 15:00   Link #28
AngelKyo
Shizune is numba#1

Send a message via AIM to AngelKyo Send a message via MSN to AngelKyo Send a message via Yahoo to AngelKyo
No way Itachi could burn a summon into a crisp, anyways just using a little blast of it tires him out. Like when he burned through the frog walls he even said he was tired from using it.
AngelKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-26, 15:09   Link #29
Hiten
Hiten Mitsurugi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelKyo
No way Itachi could burn a summon into a crisp, anyways just using a little blast of it tires him out. Like when he burned through the frog walls he even said he was tired from using it.
Yes, this is true, but he had also used that weird eye technique which drained alot from him already, so fully powered, no one knows how much flame he could make.
Hiten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-26, 17:22   Link #30
Ke0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter

If Itachi can vaporize one of the knee of Gamabunta (I take Gamabunta as example but it can be an others one) or worse to attack his face with it, Gamabunta is in big trouble, a burning hole of 7 feet/2 meters on Gamabunta's eye wouldn't be cool for him as well.
That plus one or two explosive Kage Bunshin on his face, whatever other jutsus to distract him, an attack like the Chidori to pierce from the wound of Gamabunta's face to the brain, etc.

I don't even speak of the Tsukiyomi because I don't know if that can work on the kind of beast as the summon.

Problem

We don't know how the attack works since we never actually saw it, Besides I'm sure they just going to stand their and let Itachi blast them, your acting as if the summons were the same as the wall.

There is also a big height difference which you seem to be forgetting, so I'm trying to figure out exactly how he would reach up to Gama's face to use the attack, unless you assume the attack can travel anywhere the user desires.

Yes Itachi has a fair chance against a grand summon if you assume and fill in the blanks we don't know yet, which all of you are doing, none of you are basing this on what we've seen of Itachi so far, but rather everyone's "God" version of Itachi
Old 2004-08-26, 17:33   Link #31
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter

Is Gamabunta chained down when all this Is happening or something?

Granted you have stated the damage Itachi could inflict on Gama, but hold on lets look at this from another point of view.

Gama cuts Itachi In half with his huge sword.
Gama grabs Itach with his tounge swings him around for a bit then launches his him 100ft into the air.
Gama uses a giant ball of chakra/water to completely annihilate* Itachi
Gama farts on Itach.

But I read your ealier post which was much better btw and I agree maybe the suumon lords could be defeated but there would be no ownage It would be one tough battle for both party's.
But If I had to bet, my money would be on the summon.

Edit: Damn you Keo!
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-26, 18:26   Link #32
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ke0
We don't know how the attack works since we never actually saw it, Besides I'm sure they just going to stand their and let Itachi blast them, your acting as if the summons were the same as the wall.

There is also a big height difference which you seem to be forgetting, so I'm trying to figure out exactly how he would reach up to Gama's face to use the attack, unless you assume the attack can travel anywhere the user desires.

Yes Itachi has a fair chance against a grand summon if you assume and fill in the blanks we don't know yet, which all of you are doing, none of you are basing this on what we've seen of Itachi so far, but rather everyone's "God" version of Itachi
You and Shay completely missed my point, I wasn't inventing a scenario showing that Itachi wouldn't have a problem to beat Gamabunta (or else), it would be stupid indeed Gamabunta will not stand like that and watch Itachi (or anyone) killing him.

I was merely saying that Itachi already showed jutsu strong enough to wound even something as big as Gamabunta contrary to what you said.

I don't think neither Itachi nor Oro nor Jiraiya nor whatever who you want can beat a Godzilla-class summon easily, actually I think it would be incredibly difficult for anyone.

My point was to show (and I think it's quite clear if you read both my posts) that it's possible
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-26, 22:00   Link #33
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokagenaruto3
OMFG!!! Itachi ISN'T stronger than Oro.
Oro consider power as the number of jutsu you knoe, and because Itachi is a sharingan master, he knows more jutsu and is oro's eyes, is stronger than himself.
But when you look at chakra level, expierience and stamina Oro whoops him.
Itachi himself admitted that Jiraiya would whoop his ass no matter with how many men he came.

Itachi IS however far more talented than them and will certainly surpass them in due time.
Itachi is stronger than Oro.... Oro thinks power is jutsu only so you have to think that he would only be powerful in that area. And Itachi is strong agaisnt that area. So the only area Oro cares about and is his strong point while the other areas are weak, Itachi is stronger. Therefore Itachi should be stronger than Oro. Itachi admits himself and also kisame that Jiraiya is stronger than Itachi. So no Itachi isn't god.
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 12:12   Link #34
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName
Itachi admits himself and also kisame that Jiraiya is stronger than Itachi. So no Itachi isn't god.
He never said that
Old 2004-08-27, 12:25   Link #35
hokagenaruto3
Crescent & Star

Chidori or rasengan wouldn't be more than a muskito bite to the large summons.
And Jiraiya didn't sink Manda, it was a 'normal' snake. The fight between the Sannin was too chaotic. A one on one fight between someone and a Summon would be a lot different, because Manda didn't see Tsunade he got nailed, otherwise he could do something about it.
hokagenaruto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 13:21   Link #36
rorosama

I think All the three legendary Ninja can take on a summon alone. Tsunade could beat them to death. Jiraiya and Orochimaru might be a little harder but i'm sure with there vast and weird selection of jutsu could make it work. The 3rd could as well i believe.
rorosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 14:16   Link #37
Ke0

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName
Itachi is stronger than Oro.... Oro thinks power is jutsu only so you have to think that he would only be powerful in that area. And Itachi is strong agaisnt that area. So the only area Oro cares about and is his strong point while the other areas are weak, Itachi is stronger. Therefore Itachi should be stronger than Oro. Itachi admits himself and also kisame that Jiraiya is stronger than Itachi. So no Itachi isn't god.

He actually never admits that Jiraiya is stronger, just in the best case scenario both he and Kisame would die fighting/killing Jiraiya, but through those words, one can assume Jiraiya is stronger.
Old 2004-08-27, 14:42   Link #38
FearTheMullet

I think so far Jirayia is the strongest ninja we've seen. Yeah thats right Ero-sensin> Itachi :P
FearTheMullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 14:46   Link #39
kboykb

^
l l
l l
l l
l l

I wanna say that too.. he's my fav.. a perverted ninja .. is also the strongest in the series!!

That would be cool.. but we've seen so little from him so far in battle, a huge snake crushing frog.. a drunk version of him vs. Orochimara, and a cool summoning jutsu against Itachi. Although all of these are strong moves, we just gotta see more of what he can do.*
kboykb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 15:48   Link #40
Genei Killua
Mashou no Tenshi

Send a message via AIM to Genei Killua
Quote:
Originally Posted by hokagenaruto3
Chidori or rasengan wouldn't be more than a muskito bite to the large summons.
Um, not really. Look at the size of them. A kunai stab would be like a mosquito bite. A fully-powered rasengan to Manda's head would blow it apart. And a chidori through one of Gamabunta's legs would be a fatal blow.
Genei Killua is offline   Reply With Quote