AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-11-23, 23:41   Link #21
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Aretha wasn't hard, just wait for it's overboost and relocate it, fire on it and dodge it's waste of ammunition bullet barrage.

The worst that happened to me was I got too close when I it activated it's primal armor - now that is very, very dangerous. Surprising what a little range and speed can do.

Actually I never lost against it's oversized gun, I lost mostly because it felt like Barbecuing my face off with primal armor.

Aretha is just like Answerer, sustained flight and agility works wonders. Although I don't recommend bladework on Aretha because that's just stupid, I do recommend MOONLIGHT or Kiku on Answerer.

I'm also not trying to sound like an elitist, it's just a simple process of understanding thy enemy.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-23, 23:43   Link #22
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

wait.. are we talking about this?
Old 2010-11-24, 01:26   Link #23
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
wait.. are we talking about this?
Spoiler for Video:
Video wont work but I checked youtube and I suppose that is the Aretha everyone is talking about.
Old 2010-11-27, 17:11   Link #24
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

I actually dug this out a while back and had a quick blast at it online and either the only people still playing are amazingly good or I'm just just amazingly bad at it =<

Was difficult to find a game that wasn't set up for pure bladers as well from what I remember...

Also sort of on topic wasn't AC5 meant to be released at the end of this year =/

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-27, 17:24   Link #25
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

in japan maybe =\

btw, people online still spaming those machine guns that stun you? because when i went on i either fought sorry ass players or cheap ones using stun lock.
Old 2010-11-27, 18:19   Link #26
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

When I was last on It was mostly just bladers, although this was alot of months back.

Didnt do me alot of good since my setup then comprised of a LAHIRE with sobrero legs which pretty much = one hit kill =[

Old 2010-11-28, 00:54   Link #27
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
When I was last on It was mostly just bladers, although this was alot of months back.

Didnt do me alot of good since my setup then comprised of a LAHIRE with sobrero legs which pretty much = one hit kill =[
LAHIRE build with sobrero legs? That is a lot of speed and a whole lot less of endurance. LAHIRE units are fragile as is, a sobrero's moreso because they're prototype aerial NEXTs.

I am an aerial combat + ground + high-speed combat person, I just can't stand sobrero units because of how difficult they are to control. The stabiltiy and firing precision being the biggest busts about them.

Which is why I prefer LAHIRE; they are a sort of Jack of all trades, master of speed sort of build.
Old 2010-11-28, 09:01   Link #28
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

It is quick and most of my set-ups are speed over endurance (plus they look cooler =D) although I've tried a complete LAHIRE frame but I couldnt really balance out energy use / weight limit while keeping my then fitted weapon payload.

The LAHIRE - Sobrero set-up was actually set-up by a guy I used to play with so I dare not mess with its tuning.

I'm not that technically minded when it comes to AC and I remember way back when I first got it I didnt really understand what the fin's/compensators addons did for ages until someone online told me

In saying that I'm not actually that bad at the game itself (tuning aside) and managed to S-rank most missions on normal and about half on hard and even managed to storm through the arena with just machine guns =D

Old 2010-11-28, 09:11   Link #29
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

We're nakama! .... I prefer speed over endurance, too. Although there is a certain limit of which I'm willing to sacrifice. My weaponry isn't all that heavy so I don't need to sacrifice anything but a second back weapon/or shoulder weapon.

I usually use the Rayleonard's AALIYAH stabilizers for my LAHIRE since I like the look of it.

I should try the LAHIRE / Sobrero setup sometime.

And yes, all the lightweight NEXTs are just gorgeous. Eternal LAHIRE pride~ xD
Old 2010-11-30, 16:57   Link #30
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

I took a quick snap of one of the lahire x sobrero set-ups.

Excuse the picture quality D=

Spoiler for pic:

Dont mock my emblem its awesome !

Old 2010-11-30, 17:22   Link #31
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

My emblem is awesomer XD and you Fox rip off! DX I had Kitsune first

and since you posted yours, say hi to "Cornered Fox"

Picture coming.

EDIT: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Data has been currupted! DX

well it looks simular to yours but I used a less fragile leg. btw how did you take that picture?
Old 2010-11-30, 19:29   Link #32
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

SLR camera though the lighting in my room isn't the best which equals crappy picture. =I

Few others:

Spoiler for pic:

Old 2010-11-30, 20:05   Link #33
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

I'd show you guys Trial sometime. I'm rather proud of it~

Black / Grey / White coloration, AALIYAH-LAHIRE breed. All body parts are LAHIRE, all stabilizers are AALIYAH specific. Tuned it for weight and aim precision.

Lovely designing, btw. Love the colors drake. It's good to see another person using a LAHIRE + HOGIRE breed.
Old 2010-11-30, 20:06   Link #34
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

im gonna recreate Cornered fox by using a saved game from gamefaqs.