AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-08-18, 19:58   Link #21
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

The episode did seem short, but it was worth to watch when Shirosaki and Zangetsu started to fight; good animation and fight scenes between those two. I love the cero, I'm sure Zangetsu is glad he reduce the amount of power of Hichigo cero with a blast from GetsugaTenshou. Muramasa tried to intervine, but he was overwhelmed with Shirosaki powers. Apparently Zangetsu and Shirosaki are two separate souls who are living within Ichigo, but it would been bad if Muramasa pulled him out by mistake.
Old 2009-08-18, 19:58   Link #22
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Crow View Post
Muramasa's releasing of Zangetsu was weird. He never did that for any of the other Zanpakutou. And I guess his ability is giving people acid trips.
that could explain a lot about how ichigo always magically wins. the entire show is just everyone else tripping.
Old 2009-08-18, 19:58   Link #23
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Crow View Post
Now commence the posting of NSFW Mayuri and Unohana pictures!
This has me excited to watch this episode I will return shortly to give my much sought after opinion
Old 2009-08-18, 20:19   Link #24
Critias

Now was it me, or did Old man Zangetsu seem a bit more....REDDER...than usual?
Old 2009-08-18, 20:44   Link #25
Le Zeep
lazy cartoonist

There was a scene where ichigo's eyes got incredibly...lazy. they just kinda rolled to either side and it was reeeaaalllly freaky. But other than small animations issues all in all it was an all right episode, I certainly enjoyed the little extra at the end :3 Ha!
Old 2009-08-18, 21:21   Link #26
sayde

This episode was made of so much win. I think it's the first action oriented Bleach filler episode I've enjoyed period. Neither the battles within the Bounto or Amagai arcs were as enjoyable as this one IMO. Next episode looks like it could be just as good. Finally, we'll get to see Hichigo himself face off with someone other than Ichigo for a change.

I'm really liking this arc a lot. It's apparently giving us opportunities to see some dream matches between characters who'd normally wouldn't have a chance in hell in fighting each other within the main story.
Old 2009-08-18, 21:28   Link #27
thermopyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
This episode was made of so much win. I think it's the first action oriented Bleach filler episode I've enjoyed period. Neither the battles within the Bounto or Amagai arcs were as enjoyable as this one IMO. Next episode looks like it could be just as good. Finally, we'll get to see Hichigo himself face off with someone other than Ichigo for a change.

I'm really liking this arc a lot. It's apparently giving us opportunities to see some dream matches between characters who'd normally wouldn't have a chance in hell in fighting each other within the main story.
Amen to that brother. The story could inevitably fail but if we get some amusing/entertaining dream matches out of this arc, I'll be a happy camper.
Old 2009-08-18, 21:28   Link #28
Iknowwhatyou

I wonder... shouldn't Ichigo be able to bankai without Zangetsu? Hichigo allowed him to use a black Getsuga Tenshou D: but then again.... Hichgo won't share that power
Old 2009-08-18, 21:39   Link #29
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDFMASTER View Post
why zantgesu voice don't sound like it should be
it kind of sound like he was struggling w/ the hypnosis Maramusa put on him in the beginning
Old 2009-08-18, 21:44   Link #30
RDF2050
Superidol

OMG This is going to be so interesting YEAh

I want to be tuesday already
Old 2009-08-18, 21:45   Link #31
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellychan View Post
Hello minna!

Kakkoi-san is probably struggling to find an internet access at the moment
But since some of you are getting impatient, here it is! Enjoy the discussion!

Spoiler for space:

And to answer to

-> Because we all know that August is the MIA month

Spoiler for space:

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
Ah Rukia is so Kawaii!! ♥

...anyway... I cant wait to see Hchigo fight, I need to see it today.

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2009-08-18, 21:49   Link #32
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Roflmao. Ichigo got owned by a genjutsu. So sad how even with Bankai hes so weak. Power of the directors lol.

Why Ichigo why? If you let the hollow kill him, everything might go back to normal. Oh well.

Haha at the preview commentary. Now we know why. Zangetsu hates the world of buildings in Ichigo's soul. Who wouldn't.

And you know? it's too bad ichigo can't adopt his Hollow sides attacking abilities. Ichigo would be so unbeatable.

Muramasa talking to Hollow Ichigo next week should be interesting next week.
Old 2009-08-18, 21:52   Link #33
Gin
*Artist

Hmmm, so Ichigo now has a second hollow form... how unexpected.
Did anyone else notice that zangetsu only had one arm for most of the episode and then suddenly got a second? Also it was pretty awesome when Shirosaki headbutted Zangetsu
and lol at Yumichika's zanpaktou saying he will kill Yumichika for the nickname.
Old 2009-08-18, 22:01   Link #34
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
zangetsu always has a hand in his pocket, thats just how he is.
Old 2009-08-18, 22:02   Link #35
Gibber

Can't believe it but I enjoyed this episode. Loved the Yumichika joke and everything looked fine to me. The only thing that I didn't really like was how the hollow form took over Ichigo so quickly and I didn't like the music with that scene. Preview looks very promising though I'm not really sure how the other guys will fight their zanpakutuos besides random bashing and kido.

Muramasa needs to bring Urahara though :\
Old 2009-08-18, 22:04   Link #36
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Hmmm, so Ichigo now has a second hollow form... how unexpected.
Did anyone else notice that zangetsu only had one arm for most of the episode and then suddenly got a second? Also it was pretty awesome when Shirosaki headbutted Zangetsu
and lol at Yumichika's zanpaktou saying he will kill Yumichika for the nickname.
Ah~ spoiler for me. <3

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2009-08-18, 22:27   Link #37
Jerseykid

epic full Ichigo beast mode. I wanted to hear some laughter though. And curse all of Muramasa's comments that were going to shed some light on everything we have always wanted to know about Ichigo but then stopped after two words!
Old 2009-08-18, 22:33   Link #38
TakumiFuji

What can i say im speechless i guess we now know which of ichgo's three personalities is the king. By the way we can now say that ichigo suffers from multi-persona syndrome. j/k Awesome fight seen though especially the cero blast.

Also the preview looks promising the whole devil out of the box came to mind with Muramasa standing before Hichigo.
Old 2009-08-18, 22:55   Link #39
Dnous
wut

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDFMASTER View Post
OMG This is going to be so interesting YEAh

I want to be tuesday already
Wow. The subs made that screen look really silly.
Old 2009-08-18, 23:00   Link #40
Maxtro

Great episode. I usually hate filler arcs but this one is great. I was not expecting Ichigo to go full hallow. That fight just rocked.

I'm a little disappointed that Ichigo's Zanpaktou stayed in shikai form. When Zangetsu was pulled out it should have became a normal katana, like what everybody else in soul society is going through. It's probably a plot hole or somebody was too lazy to make up an "unreleased" form for his sword.
Closed Thread