AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2014-08-15, 02:08   Link #4121
Cyprene

Nah, I thought we were talking about E-5. Screw E-6. I'll let the 100+ level crowd rip their hair out over that.

So I just ran E-3, and I'm moving on to E-4. Just to make sure I'm up to date on the latest information, for lower-level admirals without an Akitsumaru the way to go is:
4DD, with 10cm Twin High-angle Mount, a couple sonar, and a radar or two
Two CAs with 20cm guns, recon planes, and Type 3 Shells
Two BBs with guns, recon planes and Type 3 shells
And the same 4 carrier loadout I used last time. Lots of Reppuus, 4 Saiuns, and one Torpedo bomber for each.

Is that correct?
Cyprene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 02:09   Link #4122
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Yes! I am done with E1! Trying to get the fourth and fifth kills were actually the worst to me. I got like six or five tries for those. The sixth kill looked like a walk in the park, excepted for orange-ed Hiyou at first node, then I prayed, prayed and prayed more.

Time to rest a bit before tackling E2 and try to finish it. how long before event end? I want at least Ooyodo for my trouble.
If you have resources (and ships) to burn, then try to do E-3 as well. They are really straight forward
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyprene View Post
Nah, I thought we were talking about E-5. Screw E-6. I'll let the 100+ level crowd rip their hair out over that.

So I just ran E-3, and I'm moving on to E-4. Just to make sure I'm up to date on the latest information, for lower-level admirals without an Akitsumaru the way to go is:
4DD, with 10cm Twin High-angle Mount, a couple sonar, and a radar or two
Two CAs with 20cm guns, recon planes, and Type 3 Shells
Two BBs with guns, recon planes and Type 3 shells
And the same 4 carrier loadout I used last time. Lots of Reppuus, 4 Saiuns, and one Torpedo bomber for each.

Is that correct?
Sounds about right. I think
Old 2014-08-15, 02:10   Link #4123
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
I started the event with 25k fuel. I am down to 17k. I am not sure I'll be in the state to get to E3 if I manage to get through E2. Resources-wise and mental energy-wise.

Edit: I read there are quite a bit of time. I can Orel Run in-between map runs I guess? That's the fuel my biggest concern.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 02:13   Link #4124
cloud04
Scanlator

^i started around same but im at 23k...and at E-2 now
Old 2014-08-15, 02:15   Link #4125
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
I started the event with 25k fuel. I am down to 17k. I am not sure I'll be in the state to get to E3 if I manage to get through E2. Resources-wise and mental energy-wise.
Resources should be OK. Maybe 10-15k for E3-E5 not including regeration is enough.

I'm more worried on whether you have enough ships and equipment for them
Old 2014-08-15, 02:18   Link #4126
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Is that correct?
Or you can just use a BBV as a flagship of your first fleet.

Quote:
Edit: I read there are quite a bit of time. I can Orel Run in-between map runs I guess? That's the fuel my biggest concern.
What I do is keep expeditions running until I hit a specific quota for the day (today its 26k ammo), and done all the Daily quests that give ammo. Orels as well. When I hit the quota, I still keep expedition 2 and 6 running.
Old 2014-08-15, 02:39   Link #4127
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
What I do is keep expeditions running until I hit a specific quota for the day (today its 26k ammo), and done all the Daily quests that give ammo. Orels as well. When I hit the quota, I still keep expedition 2 and 6 running.
26k ammo per day?

Oh my, I still have much more to learn. I'm lucky if I can generate 2k.
Old 2014-08-15, 02:46   Link #4128
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
26k ammo per day?
LOL No no, what it means is that amount is the target. I started at 19k this morning for example. Until I get to 26k, not doing anything that will deplete Ammo, barring Orels, even PVP.

Plus I don't have any work right now, so it's easy to micromanage expeditions to get the max turnaround. Wouldn't be able to do this had I still had been working during the event period.

See Expedition 2. 100 ammo per 30 minutes, with a 50% chance of buckets. Do that consistently, and say, after six hours you have 1200 Ammo easy.

See Expedition 5. 200 ammo every 1 hour and a half. By the time it comes back, I'd have 150 ammo gain from expedition 2 on top of what it gives.

Now imagine if I start playing maybe thirty minutes after I wake up by, say, eight in the morning. It's almost four in the afternoon right now where I am. Imagine how much I'd gained since that time? And this is when I'm not sparkling (don't see the point without Akitsumaru's boats). If I had boats, well, suffice to say I was able to get 100k+ ammo in the run-up to the Spring event in less than 3 weeks, even WITH work.

Last edited by Myssa Rei; 2014-08-15 at 02:57.
Myssa Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 03:09   Link #4129
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Didn't know this before, but E-6 boss drop Mayuru?

And... just killed the wrong BB Hime once again. Stop it RNG -sama, this is the 4th time already...
Old 2014-08-15, 03:17   Link #4130
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Didn't know this before, but E-6 boss drop Mayuru?

And... just killed the wrong BB Hime once again. Stop it RNG -sama, this is the 4th time already...
Maruyu also drops at the CV Hime node (potentially farmable) there.

Quote:
That's harsh. I'm 113 ye know.
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 03:27   Link #4131
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

I wonder if there'll be a Coral Sea mini-event as well as a Philippines sea event. Something should be lined up for the Cranes...

It would be enough for the depressing things in life to only exist in reality.
It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori

panzerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 03:29   Link #4132
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

They'll need something for when Shinano comes out.
Old 2014-08-15, 04:27   Link #4133
Kana Futayo
is not amused
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
Wikiwiki

There are zero reports of player getting Akashi with HQ level under 105
I see, just read it. Hmm, I think I'll still go for it. Just maybe.
Old 2014-08-15, 04:35   Link #4134
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
They'll need something for when Shinano comes out.
I've said it before, a fall event would be the perfect time for a Shinano drop. Although I do wonder about what her category would be. A big support carrier or a heavily armoured fleet carrier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
LOL No no, what it means is that amount is the target. I started at 19k this morning for example. Until I get to 26k, not doing anything that will deplete Ammo, barring Orels, even PVP.

Plus I don't have any work right now, so it's easy to micromanage expeditions to get the max turnaround. Wouldn't be able to do this had I still had been working during the event period with CVL plane capacity and speed.

See Expedition 2. 100 ammo per 30 minutes, with a 50% chance of buckets. Do that consistently, and say, after six hours you have 1200 Ammo easy.

See Expedition 5. 200 ammo every 1 hour and a half. By the time it comes back, I'd have 150 ammo gain from expedition 2 on top of what it gives.

Now imagine if I start playing maybe thirty minutes after I wake up by, say, eight in the morning. It's almost four in the afternoon right now where I am. Imagine how much I'd gained since that time? And this is when I'm not sparkling (don't see the point without Akitsumaru's boats). If I had boats, well, suffice to say I was able to get 100k+ ammo in the run-up to the Spring event in less than 3 weeks, even WITH work.
Ah, okay. Yeah, around 5k should be doable. I have to recover ammo and bauxite right now after pulverising the stocks to craft Saiuns and Sanshikidans. Slightly below 10k. #6, 11 and 21. Although the gains will be pretty low as I'm away during the day. My target is to reach 15-18k again, before that I'll limit the activity to 2-3 E2 runs a day.
Old 2014-08-15, 04:41   Link #4135
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Yeah, we need Shinano soon. Hearing Hamakaze constantly confessing her Shinano envy is disturbing me and put a dent on my girls' morale.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 05:43   Link #4136
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Depressing. Depressing. It's so depressing...
Old 2014-08-15, 06:48   Link #4137
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

about e 5 is there a branching route to start node b ( south) i find it depressing the your fleet survive two night battles THEN only to be redirected to empty node as the boss battle is concern the 2nd fleet can wipe out it ( Yukikaze Shigure Ayanami ) with cut in set up
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 06:52   Link #4138
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
about e 5 is there a branching route to start node b ( south) i find it depressing the your fleet survive two night battles THEN only to be redirected to empty node as the boss battle is concern the 2nd fleet can wipe out it ( Yukikaze Shigure Ayanami ) with cut in set up
I think the night node is the only difficulty left in E-5. So don't think that there is a sure way to move South
Old 2014-08-15, 08:39   Link #4139
Kana Futayo
is not amused
*Graphic Designer

I tried swapping 1 DD for a CLT as someone suggested but same results. 50/50 heaven or hell route
Old 2014-08-15, 08:54   Link #4140
gecd
Cah Gunungkidul

I am afraid the dev will run out the theme for event
how many hystorical operation left?

0% alcohol, 80% ginger syrup, 10% love, 10% GALAU!!
gecd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls