AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2007-06-11, 08:17   Link #401
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
By the looks of things, that might be the case... The song remains the same, but the animation is completely changed.

But it's kinda weird though, I figure the producers would want to use every chance they have to toss in a song sung by Nanoha/Fate's voice actress...
It proves one thing, ya can't top Secret Ambition unless you gave it a good long hard think over. I'm in favor of switching the lyrics to the second half of Secret Ambition, and overhaul the OP graphics. We've been intro'd to the rookies enough tyvm.

That said, please dun let StrikerS be a cliffhanger.
Old 2007-06-11, 08:25   Link #402
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
It proves one thing, ya can't top Secret Ambition unless you gave it a good long hard think over. I'm in favor of switching the lyrics to the second half of Secret Ambition, and overhaul the OP graphics. We've been intro'd to the rookies enough tyvm.
Aye to your favor.

Though I've got a bad feeling that the rookies would still stay but instead of fighting drones, we get Lutecia/Zest/Agito/Garyuu.

The Aces and Knights would be handling the Espadas.

(I don't care, I still want to call them that! "Numbers" keeps reminding me of "Black Cat" hence it doesn't feel right )

That said, bring in Chrono/Yuuno/Acous/Carim !!!

Quote:
That said, please dun let StrikerS be a cliffhanger.
Funny you should mention that...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 08:44   Link #403
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Aye to your favor.

Though I've got a bad feeling that the rookies would still stay but instead of fighting drones, we get Lutecia/Zest/Agito/Garyuu.

The Aces and Knights would be handling the Espadas.

(I don't care, I still want to call them that! "Numbers" keeps reminding me of "Black Cat" hence it doesn't feel right )

That said, bring in Chrono/Yuuno/Acous/Carim !!!

Funny you should mention that...
Possible villian count = 20+
Remaining episode count = 15.

Considering that villians don't start dropping like flies until the last 10 epis, we might end up with some surviving by Epi 26 and dragging this into a war of attrition of the 2nd season.

Unless Riot 6 really takes several of them out at once, then there's no room for befriendship, which again, is weird.
Old 2007-06-11, 13:05   Link #404
Mirificus

Quote:
Unless Riot 6 really takes several of them out at once, then there's no room for befriendship, which again, is weird.
That's really for the best. The show doesn't need an even larger permanent cast. You can only focus on so many characters at once.
Mirificus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 15:01   Link #405
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
Yeah, too many characters really loses focus, because there's too much handle. This series already have plenty of characters
S_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 15:31   Link #406
raidou
Confused person

Send a message via MSN to raidou
The opening won't fit that many character too if they end up becoming permanent cast

Best scenario :Scaliegtti (Number 0 ) would *eat* em all (other numbers) [1 episode] and get shot down next episode... 2 episode and we are clean again
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 22:27   Link #407
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

A good way to reduce the villian count here is, of course, to kill them before they hatch (if most of them are still in their tubes).

One Breaker class spell or such hitting Scaglietti's lab/base, an internal explosion caused by various possible reasons... Boom! And much of the problem might be solved.

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 22:28   Link #408
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
A good way to reduce the villian count here is, of course, to kill them before they hatch (if most of them are still in their tubes).

One Breaker class spell or such hitting Scaglietti's lab/base, an internal explosion caused by various possible reasons... Boom! And much of the problem might be solved.
Shhh!

Don't let Hayate hear that!
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 22:33   Link #409
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post

I'm sure TSAB would've done something like this long ago if they knew his whereabouts.

EDIT: and it's OFF-topic
An Hero in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 23:11   Link #410
Nagumo
Random Translator

Here's StrikerS Sound Stage 01

You may now all get down on your knees and worship my translation (joking)

07 - Nanoha-san no...
07 - Nanoha-san's...

Shamal: This is Long Arch to Stars and Lightning. We just got some new information from the Head Church. The Lost Logia's master/owner has been identified, it was lost during transport and there doesn't seem to be any risk of a dimensional rift.
Hayate: The property simply got lost, there isn't any combat. However, it's a very valuable item so they want us to try and capture it without any damage. So let's just do it by the numbers. (bad translation)
All: Roger.
Nanoha: I guess that takes a load off our shoulders eh.
Rein: Yup.
Subaru: I feel relieved.
Rein: It's starting to get dark now, so it's time for dinner right?
Nanoha: Lightning, how's it going over there?
Fate: This is Lightning, everyone over here is tired. So we'll be heading back to the arrival point. (bad translation) Long Arch, should we buy something on the way back?
Hayte: This is Long Arch, thanks but it seems like our civilian collaborators are preparing a meal for all of us.
Fate: Roger, I'll pick up the Star's team with the car then.
Nanoha: Thanks, Captain Fate. Hm, but going back empty handed just seems... Oh hey, mom! It's me Nanoha!... Yeah, because of my job we came back... Yup... We're really close by... So I was wondering if I got bring back some cake for everyone... Yeah, (can't hear over the other's voices, but I guess "enough cake for about fifteen people")... Okay, We'll be at the store in ten minutes... Well, then we're going to be taking a small detour
(Subaru: Nanoha-san's...)
(Erio: Mother...)
(Teana: I know... she exists but...)
Rein: Yup, yup!
Teana: Um, by store do you mean?
Nanoha: Yup, my family runs a cafe.
Rein: Cafe Midoriya! It's a very classy and delicious place.
S+T: EH?!!

Last edited by Nagumo; 2007-06-11 at 23:27.
Nagumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 06:07   Link #411
S_K
Let's begin!

thank you for the translations
Old 2007-06-12, 06:13   Link #412
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

yes nagumo, thank you for your translations for the sound stages!!
and keep taking your time translating the other tracks in the StrikerS sound stage 01!!

and as for the new opening sequence for StrikerS, they might include some heated battle scenes with the clones. (just like how A's had Nanoha and Fate square off with Vita and Signum in the opening sequence) and of course, most likely everyone will be featured in the new opening sequence, even Chrono, since he has started to appear already...
"Secret ambition" is a hard song to replace for this season of Nanoha, unless they surprise us and give us a duet with Nana Mizuki and Yukari Tamura doing a new opening theme for StrikerS....maybe, or maybe not most likely
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-16, 22:32   Link #413
Saku-pu
Blue Rogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagumo View Post

07 - Nanoha-san no...
07 - Nanoha-san's...

Shamal: This is Long Arch to Stars and Lightning. We just got some new information from the Head Church. The Lost Logia's master/owner has been identified, it was lost during transport and there doesn't seem to be any risk of a dimensional rift.
Hayate: The property simply got lost, there isn't any combat. However, it's a very valuable item so they want us to try and capture it without any damage. So let's just do it by the numbers. (bad translation)
Fate: This is Lightning, everyone over here is tired. So we'll be heading back to the arrival point. (bad translation) Long Arch, should we buy something on the way back?
Hayte: This is Long Arch, thanks but it seems like our civilian collaborators are preparing a meal for all of us.
Nanoha: Thanks, Captain Fate. Hm, but going back empty handed just seems... Oh hey, mom! It's me Nanoha!... Yeah, because of my job we came back... Yup... We're really close by... So I was wondering if I got bring back some cake for everyone... Yeah, (can't hear over the other's voices, but I guess "enough cake for about fifteen people")... Okay, We'll be at the store in ten minutes... Well, then we're going to be taking a small detour
I'M NOT WORTHY! We're lucky your here ^^ Thanks for your amazing tranlations :3
Saku-pu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-16, 23:16   Link #414
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagumo View Post

07 - Nanoha-san no...
07 - Nanoha-san's...

Thanks a lot ! (Don't know what else to say, so I'll run away now )
Fuyu no Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-17, 00:22   Link #415
Tenkaichi
Resign to your Fate...

Send a message via AIM to Tenkaichi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
yes nagumo, thank you for your translations for the sound stages!!
and keep taking your time translating the other tracks in the StrikerS sound stage 01!!
Quality over speediness I agree, I also thank you Nagumo for your translations as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
"Secret ambition" is a hard song to replace for this season of Nanoha, unless they surprise us and give us a duet with Nana Mizuki and Yukari Tamura doing a new opening theme for StrikerS....maybe, or maybe not most likely
Now that would be amazing... of course it would have to deliver the same quality of the OP that Secret Ambition is, but if the two of them did a dramatic (but with a good moving beat) song, it would be full of win~ I guess we can dream, right?

Courtesy of Ultima_Rasengan05
Tenkaichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-17, 07:02   Link #416
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

yup, we all can dream...but sticking with Secret Ambition and using the verse 2 lyrics and a totally new opening sequence, it should turn out to be great!
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-17, 07:20   Link #417
kayomani

Spotted these M@D movies earlier today. I'm pretty impressed by them:

Nanoha de kisimen

Fate and yay for more Fate.
Old 2007-06-17, 08:44   Link #418
S_K
Let's begin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIH1aup-GiE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsXeZigYEa0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3Y6sQ18nKY

These are probably my favorite ones! And there also really well done!
Old 2007-06-18, 10:38   Link #419
Eagle8819

*raises hand*

I got a request. Is there any place where I will be able to obtain a summary or translation for MGLN Sound Stage 02? (Or alternatively, if any of you could provide me with one... XD)

Cause I found some stuff about it in wikipedia, and I'm curious about the one who taught Fate about magic and martial arts. It's also research for my little fic.

If anyone can provide info or point me to a link, I will be grateful.
Eagle8819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-18, 13:57   Link #420
lightl

think its in the music thread a few pages back or so, didn't nagumo translate it?
lightl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
music