AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2015-12-05, 06:44   Link #4181
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

I have 14 apples remaining(started the event with 6 before we got tons of apples). Don't have any Medusa CE and just relying on support. Still have 6 gears, 5 claws and 4 hearts left to buy. Horseshoes and babies still untouched. Haven't bought the 2 Gudaos using hiragumo because 2 CEs dropped already. Will wait until Tuesday or Wednesday before I try to buy one to max it if I don't get a 3rd drop.

Servant Wishlist:
Available: Jeanne, Arturia, Marie, Nero, Atalanta, Elizabeth, Tamamo, Euryale, Scathach, Mordred, Karna, Medb, Enkidu
Not Yet Released: Semiramis, Achilles
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-05, 06:50   Link #4182
Ryoshi

This new 40AP is finally one that's manageable for me due to my team composition (Drake and Hercules). Add another friend's Drake and I'm finally able to have a 40ap that I can consistently steamroll without using my master seals
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-05, 07:08   Link #4183
Starway

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
I have 14 apples remaining(started the event with 6 before we got tons of apples). Don't have any Medusa CE and just relying on support. Still have 6 gears, 5 claws and 4 hearts left to buy. Horseshoes and babies still untouched. Haven't bought the 2 Gudaos using hiragumo because 2 CEs dropped already. Will wait until Tuesday or Wednesday before I try to buy one to max it if I don't get a 3rd drop.
how are you the same as me except I'm on 5 gears 20 claws and 7 hearts left to buy.
Old 2015-12-05, 07:42   Link #4184
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

Yesss another new free CE!

Though this 40AP is too much for me due to lack of decent riders

I'll stick with lancers.
Old 2015-12-05, 08:29   Link #4185
Cicili

Okay I'm regretting spending my apples before the caster quest now. Why did I use some of my apples on the Saber quest again?

The rewards are just getting better and better if you can handle the increased difficulty. And I guess I wouldn't call this one much more difficult than the Rider one. At least it's pretty steamroll when I find my support Drakes.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-05, 11:03   Link #4186
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

Gilles is COOL for today. unfortunately for him, a nudist samurai, a pirate with "treasure chest", and the youngest from gorgon sister have charged their NP. the COOL Gilles beaten in one turn and my team live happily ever after.

end of story

note to self : i feel bad to Gilles for not bringing Jeanne to my current team. sorry Gilles ...

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-05, 11:30   Link #4187
MartianMage

The new caster quest doesn't even really need a rider support. If you have a lvl90 Okita-maidusa support just roll with that. Okita can carry the whole stage.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-05, 11:39   Link #4188
LowCholesterol

you're right, COOL isn't too strong.
i'm just too frightened at first(don't know the final bosses, i thought it was Waver) and ended bringing lv.70 Drake supporr

Old 2015-12-05, 11:43   Link #4189
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
The new caster quest doesn't even really need a rider support. If you have a lvl90 Okita-maidusa support just roll with that. Okita can carry the whole stage.
Eh, it really depends on the rest of your team. Unless you literally let the rest die so Okita solos it, there will be plenty of turns where you get suboptimal card draws and just get wailed into by the demon/Gilles.

I've been running 80 Okita/90 Okita/60 Martha the last few runs and everyone keeps getting rather close to dying just because of meh card draws. Most of the damage comes from the demon, but Gilles isn't exactly a kitten when it comes to damage either.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-05, 12:05   Link #4190
MartianMage

Yeah the card draws can screw you up. As for the demon.... I straight up NP it with Okita since I know for sure Okita will rebuild that NP bar twice in COOL's wave. I wouldn't try to be this greedy if Okita isn't lvl90 though...
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2015-12-05, 12:29   Link #4191
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Opened the app and seen that my friends points shot up by 3 times, which clued me in that the 40AP caster quest dropped.

I neve imagined that I'd max out Ushiwakamaru given she only has a lvl 4 NP now and isn't my favourite Saori Hayami Rider, but here we are thanks to this event.

Went in with Ushi, Martha and Drake as support and was one shoting everything in my path. Guess that's where I'll be farming from now on.

I have one golden skull and one Nobu left to max out Demon Archer. After that I guess I'll grab the 2 CE and some of the materials and then I'm done. Not a great event as it could've been :/
Old 2015-12-05, 13:56   Link #4192
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Actually Waver or Tamamo are less dangerous as a bosses, cause Gilles has AOE damage NP, while they just cast AOE debuffs.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-05, 17:42   Link #4193
LowCholesterol

Gilles AoE np is also no problem to my team if i use David on my team and use the team dodge skill at the right time, and in my case, Gilles always spam a buff to himself.

of course i prefer Gilles over Waver, he could spam his def buff (Gilles still spam his buff, and Mata Hari spam his debuff too. so i assume Waver could spam his buff too) which would make this quest more frustating.

Old 2015-12-05, 19:59   Link #4194
Cicili

I'm kinda ditching drake too. Poor drake only got to shine for half a day. Artemis, C. Liz, Okita is killing him faster.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-06, 06:17   Link #4195
Unknown Soldier
:D

I did Alter, Ushi, and Drake on COOL. It was okay I guess, he died. Ushi was only level 50 but still dropped a 77K bomb on COOL. I wonder what a level 70 Ushi could have done.

I've been farming the Benkei one though because I need Talons.
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-06, 08:59   Link #4196
Zakoo

This event probably made me loot more heart I could have in one year.

14 hearts of demon so far, is that a dream? Basaka, kintoki et Artemis are waiting for their ascension.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-06, 10:11   Link #4197
MartianMage

2 waves of giant golden Nobu Nobu Nobu Nobu and 2 waves of chibi golden Nobuuuuuuu... that's a lot of EPs...

Last edited by MartianMage; 2015-12-06 at 10:29.
Old 2015-12-06, 16:14   Link #4198
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Thanks to that, I've actually reached 1 million points & Nobu NP lv5.

Also bought all the Fou-kun upgrades so now I can focus on those rarer mats.
Old 2015-12-07, 01:56   Link #4199
sakamoto

Well, in case of me...still need 1117 hiragumo to go to clear the rare mats (not including CE and others type of currency)....
i think had to burn some apple again to clear at least all the hiragumo tradeable item...too valuable not to buy them...

dont care about point anymore, already reach 1,295k EP, so with just 2 more 1AP dailies will be at 1,5mil...so i can bring my full team now...

Btw, 10 min more to Archer hell...wondering how hard it will be and how many hiragumo obtained?time for my lancer Liz to shine, can she?lol...still at lv 70, altough already max asc (thanks to this event), no time to hunt exp dailies because still focusing on getting all those materials...

hopefully there's half AP for exp dailies before entering Christmas event...Many servant being able to max ascended at this event..and also Okita and Nobu...
sakamoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-07, 02:45   Link #4200
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

Archer 40 AP is easier than the caster one for me!

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon