AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-10-12, 10:44   Link #4201
Tachibana
タチバナ

It's difficult to compare the siblings. It's obvious that they are on an entirely different level as opposed to the Aoi family and the rest of everyone else.

When it comes to Pandora, Limiters and Nova. The Aoi siblings are at the top.

And yes, it was mentioned early on that after Yumi and Elize were overlooking classified data regarding Kazuya's Stigma body. They noted that Stigma continued to grow inside his own body.
There's no telling how much of it has spread so far. During the 13th Nova Clash, we saw a glimpse inside Kazuya's body that showed his heart had become purely stigmatic. And before Gengo sent Kazuya to the world of Elka, he noted that Kazuya had "a complete stigmatic body". Now I'm not sure whether or not this mean his body is completely stigmatic, but there should be a lot more inside his own body now.

Truthfully, Arcadia should have more but that won't last because Kazuya's body is being reformatted into more and more Stigmatic tissue. The same should also go for Arcadia as well. We also have to factor in that both their power output and strength is also based on how much soul energy they each have and put out.
Old 2017-10-12, 11:35   Link #4202
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

It just matter of time before Gengou ask Kazuya and Arcadia to breed...
Old 2017-10-12, 12:10   Link #4203
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Wouldn't be surprised by this and I have put this into consideration. It would make for a good doujin.
Old 2017-10-12, 19:53   Link #4204
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Kazuya already told him he wants to be with Satellizer. And Gengo shouldn't have much of a reason to object because while she doesn't have a stigmatic body, Satellizer does still have stigmata due to being a Pandora. And it does look like Gengo gave in to this, too. I think (and hope) that he won't stop them from hooking up anymore.

Kazuya's kid(s) should also be fine in Satellizer's womb no matter how much stigmatic tissue they have. Because she's a Pandora herself.

But yeah, if Kazuya and Arcadia are still made to breed, as long as Gengo doesn't stop Kazuya and Satellizer from getting married and doing the deed as well, I'll be fine with it. Kazuya and Arcadia are half-siblings, but damn, does that really matter here? In this series and with these two characters?
Old 2017-10-12, 22:07   Link #4205
Tachibana
タチバナ

Honestly, I'm fine with Kazuya being with Arcadia. Though he must also be with Satellizer and hopefully Rana.
Old 2017-10-13, 07:43   Link #4206
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Well, yeah, if it's possible for that to happen, I'm fine with as well. Just as long as his main wife is still Satellizer.
Old 2017-10-13, 08:04   Link #4207
GendoAizenPig

With every chapter coming out, I'm starting to wonder if this is the last arc of the series. I mean we're learning the origins of the Nova and the Chevalier are making what is presumably their final gambit. I don't really see what could come after this. If this isn't currently the final arc, I believe the next one will be.

I'm also wondering if we'll actually have some main character deaths this time. It'd be a good time to thin the herd so to speak.

(I'm just going to ignore the incest fetish bait above me because it's not my thing.)
GendoAizenPig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-13, 08:18   Link #4208
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It's not mine, either, but in this series I can let it slide. Because the Aoi siblings aren't exactly human. They've more Nova than human.
Old 2017-10-13, 08:32   Link #4209
GendoAizenPig

I don't really want to comment on it too much but I don't really see how Gengo could make Kazuya do anything. I seriously doubt he'd want to bang his sister of his own accord either.

I started reading this for cool sci-fi women fights and I found it refreshing that it wasn't a harem. I don't want it to become one and will seriously consider not buying anymore of the English volumes if it goes that route. I'm not going to get into why it wouldn't make sense again because it was done to death during the whole "NTR Power"(still hasn't happened) thing which amounted to nothing but a bunch of shitposting in the end.

I figure I'll just stay out of those discussions because I don't personally find them constructive or even remotely interesting. I'm here to discuss the current chapters and what this arc may shape up to be. That's it.
Old 2017-10-13, 09:01   Link #4210
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Remember what happened with Ryuuichi? What makes you think Gengo won't try to pull the same thing with Kazuya? I'm not necessarily saying I completely accept it, either, mind you. I just think it's inevitable because Gengo is doing it to have stronger Stigmatic Bodies to protect mankind. If you breed the Aoi children with other Stigmatic Bodies, you get even stronger Stigmatic Bodies, and that's what Gengo is after. Kazuya will do something similar to what Ryuuichi did and keep Satellizer, too. Because the one he loves is her.
Old 2017-10-13, 09:02   Link #4211
Culaio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Based on interactions between Gengo and Ryuuichi Aoi, especially what gengo said after Ryuuichi wife death it seems to me that he was planing for Ryuuichi to have children with legendary pandora, possibly all of them, we saw that regardless of how powerful are legendary pandora they are very unstable and can easily switch to enemy side because of external factors like anti-freezing. Arcadia on other hand is even more powerful then legendary pandora but seems to lack their weakness of being unstable.

Imagine how much humanity's chances would increase if on humanity's side there was 10, 20 or even 100 pandora as powerful as arcadia.

To me it seems that to Gengo plans to make kazuya replace his father place in his plan. Also I believe he doesnt get in the way of Kazuya's and Satellizer relationship because he doesnt want to repeat mistake he did with Ryuuichi, Kazuya already holds him responsible for death of kazuha, so if gengo get in the way of their relationship Kazuya may decide not to be anyones spawn like his father did...
Culaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-13, 09:13   Link #4212
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culaio View Post
Based on interactions between Gengo and Ryuuichi Aoi, especially what gengo said after Ryuuichi wife death it seems to me that he was planing for Ryuuichi to have children with legendary pandora, possibly all of them, we saw that regardless of how powerful are legendary pandora they are very unstable and can easily switch to enemy side because of external factors like anti-freezing. Arcadia on other hand is even more powerful then legendary pandora but seems to lack their weakness of being unstable.

Imagine how much humanity's chances would increase if on humanity's side there was 10, 20 or even 100 pandora as powerful as arcadia.

To me it seems that to Gengo plans to make kazuya replace his father place in his plan. Also I believe he doesnt get in the way of Kazuya's and Satellizer relationship because he doesnt want to repeat mistake he did with Ryuuichi, Kazuya already holds him responsible for death of kazuha, so if gengo get in the way of their relationship Kazuya may decide not to be anyones spawn like his father did...
Exactly what I think. Yep.

And Kazuya also has to have a harem of Legendary Pandora plus other strong Pandora because his children won't be able to grow well inside normal women's wombs, or even the wombs of normal Pandora. It probably helps that Satellizer is a Transcendental Pandora (if she still is). Same as with Ryuuichi's case. Kazuha was fine, but Kazuya had more stigmatic tissue than her and thus there was a need for him to be moved into Cassandra.

I know there are people who don't like harems. But they're not all bad; there are some good ones out there as well, and I'm reading/have read them. You just have to find True Harems because those are better than the other kind of harems. Of course, I do also like OTPs. But there are some series that are better as True Harems. Or in the case of this series, those that are probably going to inevitably end as True Harems.
Old 2017-10-13, 09:37   Link #4213
GendoAizenPig

I'm not saying Gengo wouldn't attempt it, but that Kazuya wouldn't do it and can literally control Pandora now so Gengo can't make him do shit. It was also blatantly clear what Gengo was planning with Ryuuchi...it also cost him his son. I believe that plan was scrapped after that. Kazuya knows about it all thanks to Cassandra and he wasn't too happy about it. I don't think the whole transcending humanity thing is going to end up being necessary after this arc. I believe the series is nearing its end. All of that planning was before Kazuya ended up figuring out where Nova came from. That changes everything.

As for this ending in a harem, I still don't see it. Kazuya has never been remotely interested in anyone other than Satellizer and I don't see that changing. Rana is more or less comic relief at this point. Ouka is non-existent. Cassandra is Kazuya's mom pretty much. Arcadia hasn't spoken to him at all. His other "aunts" don't seem all that interested in banging him. So really the only argument is that Gengo wanted him to do it. Don't you see how shaky of an argument that is?

@DragonOsman

We'll just have to agree to disagree on True Harems being good, I can't stand them. I do like a few normal harems, but they're very very rare exceptions.
Old 2017-10-13, 09:50   Link #4214
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Ahem, I hate normal harems. Because of the status quo that just won't go away. But yeah, let's just agree to disagree. There are some exceptions, but aside from that I hate them.

I do hope you're right about what you said about Kazuya, though. Because I also don't think he wants a harem, and that he, too, will try to go against Gengo's plan. If he'll still try to go through with it. But let's just wait and see. Hopefully he'll find a different way than Gengo's to save mankind in this arc. One with which both Earth and Elca can survive.
Old 2017-10-13, 09:59   Link #4215
GendoAizenPig

I really don't think Gengo is even considering it anymore. If there's a chapter where he mentions trying it with Kazuya I don't remember it. I mean Cassandra literally breastfed him and stuff. It'd be like having sex with your mom. That's disgusting to me. Same thing with his sister and his aunts. I don't care what excuses are used to get around it. It's fetish fuel that doesn't belong in manga that can stand on its own without it.

I believe the other dimension's Pandora will either combine with their counterparts or join with the current forces, thus fixing the Pandora shortage for what will presumably be the final battle. That and the max transcendence of all the forces by Kazuya should be enough. We'll see though.
Old 2017-10-13, 10:21   Link #4216
DragonOsman
Dragon King

The Transcendental Will wants "equilibrium," which possibly means assimilating all of the worlds and dimensions into itself. If that's the case, Kazuya will need a way to stop the Will. Gengo's plan was probably one way.
Old 2017-10-13, 10:26   Link #4217
GendoAizenPig

Transcendental Will is such a vague concept that I'm not even sure how producing more Pandora would stop the problem. I mean at best they'd be fighting Nova for all eternity, but not actually fixing the problem.

I still am of the opinion that Gengo won't survive the series, so that factors into my opinions as well to be fair. I think this battle on Earth will be a bloodbath on both sides.
Old 2017-10-13, 12:23   Link #4218
DragonOsman
Dragon King

The Pandora are probably able to stand up to the Will with better chances of survival than normal humans, which could be why Gengo thought having more powerful Pandora would give humanity a chance at survival. He wanted to make all of humanity into Transcendental Pandora or above for that reason. And since it seems like Maria Lancelot was the one who gave him that idea, it might be true that it'll help, at least to a certain extent.
Old 2017-10-13, 12:46   Link #4219
GendoAizenPig

This is where it starts getting confusing to me. Is this Maria Lancelot supposed to be the same one in the other dimension? If so, why would she have the answers here when she doesn't in the other dimension? If not, where did this one come from? Wouldn't that imply that there's another dimension that hasn't been explored yet?

It really doesn't help that from what I remember we don't know everything that Maria told Gengo. We know she showed him the end of humanity and thus the Pandora project was started, but I don't remember it being said that she gave him the ideas for all the projects. I figured he'd been flying solo with most of it based on his own assumptions.

There's so much that hasn't been explained and I hope they'll get to it. I mean why was Rana born with Stigmata? Why is she more or less a prodigy that was fighting freaking Legendary Pandora on her own? I mean she even beat her ghost and transcended off screen on her own.
Old 2017-10-13, 13:31   Link #4220
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Maria Lancelot isn't the same as the Maria in Elca. Notice that there's an Elca version of Satellizer and all the other Pandora as well. Maria Lancelot probably came from the Will, and was on its side until she developed a soft spot for humanity and decided to try to help by telling Gengo about ways to save humanity.

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen