AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-10-04, 10:10   Link #4221
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

I feel that it's pointless to try to ask this with everyone on the third season topic, but well...

I was traslating Shana to spanish but after starting Vol. 4 I found some differences in the traslations involving the Jizahou/Jizaishiki.

So what I understand is that..

Jizaihou/Unrestricted Power, is the power that can be freely manipulated to create certain impossible phenomenons on the human relam.

Jizaishiki/Unrestricted Method, are the tecniques used to invoke a specifique Jizahou/Unrestricted Power, (like the Margery's poetry).

Is this right? Because otherwise I got a lot of work to do...
Old 2011-10-04, 12:52   Link #4222
Sakai Yuji
坂井 悠二

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ionray View Post
If you're reading this,you're an id-Iot

Spoiler for e:
You're not making any sence.
Old 2011-10-04, 13:36   Link #4223
Ionray
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakai Yuji View Post
You're not making any sence.

Do you think so?
Ionray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 15:06   Link #4224
Ec1ge
A true 灼眼のシャナ Shanite. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
I kinda wish they get more dramatic songs though for the second opening/ending. I can imagine why they would choose fighting-based/rapping-type songs for the first opening/ending because of how things are going to diverse into massive warfare. But their is some major drama there, we need some Mami Kawada music!!
Yep :3
Can't wait for what Mami Kawada has in store for the fans for SnS III's second opening
Ec1ge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 17:32   Link #4225
Blutsauger

Send a message via MSN to Blutsauger
OMG few more days left!
I went to Japan and bought voumes 16-21 of the light novels. Now i'm going to study as best as I can and learn more Japanese!
The covers are amazing! omg omg omg. Japan was awesome and I can't wait for SnS 3!

I hope they use Kawada Mami songs, but due to the fact that she hasn't released any singles/ album recently besides See VisionS and No Buts! which were for To Aru Majutsu no Index, I'm doubting it's a Kawada Mami OP and ED...
D=
Blutsauger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 17:37   Link #4226
Ec1ge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutsauger View Post
OMG few more days left!
I went to Japan and bought voumes 16-21 of the light novels. Now i'm going to study as best as I can and learn more Japanese!
The covers are amazing! omg omg omg. Japan was awesome and I can't wait for SnS 3!

I hope they use Kawada Mami songs, but due to the fact that she hasn't released any singles/ album recently besides See VisionS and No Buts! which were for To Aru Majutsu no Index, I'm doubting it's a Kawada Mami OP and ED...
D=
I want those LN!!!!!! GIVE MAH!!!!!!!!

For the first opening, J.C will use Kotoko - Light My Fire
Altima - I'll Believe [ Ending ]
And for the second opening of SnS III, they'll use a Mami Kawada song [what song exactly remains a mystery though... ]
Old 2011-10-04, 18:25   Link #4227
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ec1ge View Post
For the first opening, J.C will use Kotoko - Light My Fire
Altima - I'll Believe [ Ending ]
And for the second opening of SnS III, they'll use a Mami Kawada song [what song exactly remains a mystery though... ]
Source? Or are you just making that up? LOL
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 18:28   Link #4228
Ec1ge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Source? Or are you just making that up? LOL
Song Opening:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_eRUB5s0BM

Song Ending:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qawCrrKe62Y
Old 2011-10-04, 18:38   Link #4229
Tokkan

No, I'm talking about you saying Mami Kawada doing the second OP, hence why I bolded that part. What is your source for her definitely being the one doing the second OP?
Old 2011-10-04, 18:43   Link #4230
Ec1ge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
No, I'm talking about you saying Mami Kawada doing the second OP, hence why I bolded that part. What is your source for her definitely being the one doing the second OP?
Imo [ In my opinion ]
If Shakugan No Shana had Mami Kawada and Kotoko do the openings for both seasons 1 & 2, then chances are that they'll switch it around for SnS III (since Kotoko is somehow doing the first opening and people will be wondering what'll become of Mami K)

EDIT: And besides, Shakugan No Shana wouldn't be complete without their other artist contributing since the beginning (with her singing Hishoku No Sora and Joint and Sense ever since SnS became animated)
Old 2011-10-04, 18:49   Link #4231
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

@SkyFlames
I think you got the terms right. Baka-tsuki also has a glossary of terms; this has the definition of Jisaishiki.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 18:57   Link #4232
Tokkan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ec1ge View Post
Imo [ In my opinion ]
If Shakugan No Shana had Mami Kawada and Kotoko do the openings for both seasons 1 & 2, then chances are that they'll switch it around for SnS III (since Kotoko is somehow doing the first opening and people will be wondering what'll become of Mami K)

EDIT: And besides, Shakugan No Shana wouldn't be complete without their other artist contributing since the beginning (with her singing Hishoku No Sora and Joint and Sense ever since SnS became animated)
You should have that said that they'll probably bring in Mami Kawada for the second OP, not that they will. Besides, I have my doubts about Mami being brought in, KOTOKO isn't associated with Geneon/Rondorobe/I've Sound any more and Altima are associated with Warner HV, who are also KOTOKO's new label. Though it does seem strange that Warner would be brought in for the OP/ED for Shana III considering Geneon is one of the companies responsible for the production of the series.
Old 2011-10-04, 19:01   Link #4233
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
@SkyFlames
I think you got the terms right. Baka-tsuki also has a glossary of terms; this has the definition of Jisaishiki.
Thanks for answering :]
Old 2011-10-05, 01:42   Link #4234
Sakai Yuji
坂井 悠二

Final novel cover
Old 2011-10-05, 03:41   Link #4235
pancakes
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlames View Post
I feel that it's pointless to try to ask this with everyone on the third season topic, but well...

I was traslating Shana to spanish but after starting Vol. 4 I found some differences in the traslations involving the Jizahou/Jizaishiki.

So what I understand is that..

Jizaihou/Unrestricted Power, is the power that can be freely manipulated to create certain impossible phenomenons on the human relam.

Jizaishiki/Unrestricted Method, are the tecniques used to invoke a specifique Jizahou/Unrestricted Power, (like the Margery's poetry).

Is this right? Because otherwise I got a lot of work to do...
I'm pretty sure. So don't sweat it. There is a huge vocabulary for this show, things can easily be mixed up!

I'm suprised though that only Marcus H. and I replied. Everyone else just overlooked your comment with pointless nit-picking. So rude. Good luck on that translation though. Remember, you're doing good for many other people who want to read the novels!
pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 08:51   Link #4236
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

As I said...

Quote:
And I'm not sure if I'm traslating for fans, most likely doing it to fully understand the story. Letting other read it, well that's an extra

@Sakai Yuji

Can you bring a spoiler tag next time you post Novel 22 info/images? Thank you :]
Old 2011-10-05, 09:39   Link #4237
Sakai Yuji
坂井 悠二

Quote:
As I said...
@Sakai Yuji

Can you bring a spoiler tag next time you post Novel 22 info/images? Thank you :]
Sure But I won't send the info anyway since im not going to spoil myself the final (:
Just the illustration~
Old 2011-10-05, 15:08   Link #4238
Ec1ge

Quote:
Final novel cover
Utterly speechless. ;_________;
So cute yet seems so bittersweet.
Old 2011-10-05, 15:14   Link #4239
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Final novel cover
I can already see the ending *Keima look*. But curious to know how it will reach that ending.
Old 2011-10-05, 15:16   Link #4240
Ec1ge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
I can already see the ending *Keima look*. But curious to know how it will reach that ending.
Well the theories on the previous pages might be able to do something.

Tags
dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, romance, seinen, shounen