Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-02-06, 12:06   Link #4501
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
So far...called it.

Changing my prediction a bit to: "Chitoge will end up living with Raku's family."
All this talk about protection this and protection that, all I could think about was "it's fine if she does the same as Yui and stays with Raku then." which will bring everything (fake relationship) back to square one the we'll have 1000 more chapters of no development. Yes, there will be chapters about her living there and "lol so funny, they live under the same roof" and Raku is now starting to realize he likes her....but nothing will come of it for a while.

On that note...that whole thing with Raku falling for Chitoge just feels so forced xD
Randrak when u consider that everything about their relationship is forced is there any surprise

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-06, 12:16   Link #4502
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Fair point...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-06, 12:29   Link #4503
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
So far...called it.

Changing my prediction a bit to: "Chitoge will end up living with Raku's family."
All this talk about protection this and protection that, all I could think about was "it's fine if she does the same as Yui and stays with Raku then." which will bring everything (fake relationship) back to square one the we'll have 1000 more chapters of no development. Yes, there will be chapters about her living there and "lol so funny, they live under the same roof" and Raku is now starting to realize he likes her....but nothing will come of it for a while.

On that note...that whole thing with Raku falling for Chitoge just feels so forced xD
But Raku won't notice she likes him and will keep insulting her and any girl that isn't Onodera with backhanded compliments and his usual jerk style of reacting to one of them.

Just saying but the Onodera stuff is also pretty forced (by the other characters I might add), since they have had like almost no progress heck Onodera won't act unless Ruri tells her to and even then it's a fight to get her to move and no, those chapters weren't progress they are still in the same position they were in the beginning only they blush more now.
Old 2015-02-06, 12:30   Link #4504
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Even if it'll most likely result in a small step forward... Nisekoi actually moved the plot. I'm not sure how to feel about this.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-06, 12:45   Link #4505
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
But Raku won't notice she likes him and will keep insulting her and any girl that isn't Onodera with backhanded compliments and his usual jerk style of reacting to one of them.

Just saying but the Onodera stuff is also pretty forced (by the other characters I might add), since they have had like almost no progress heck Onodera won't act unless Ruri tells her to and even then it's a fight to get her to move and no, those chapters weren't progress they are still in the same position they were in the beginning only they blush more now.
Well, there hasn't been any Onodera progression mostly because there can't be...Chitoge is clearly the main female and the final girl so if there's ever going to be significant development it will involve her first before anyone else.
Old 2015-02-06, 13:21   Link #4506
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Well, there hasn't been any Onodera progression mostly because there can't be...Chitoge is clearly the main female and the final girl so if there's ever going to be significant development it will involve her first before anyone else.
Forced development is forced, heck the only reason we even get those filler chapters is because they need to milk her for all she's got (Don't stand there and say that that spin-off bs isn't made to milk her character) and there can be development because it's not true love it's just a crush plain and simple, if it really was true love they would have had actual development instead of one-off filler Onodera chapters (the bane of this mangas existence).

l reserve myself from talking about who will be the final girl because as it stands, Raku is an ass to anyone not Onodera and he barely has any development with Onodera, realistically nothing has changed from the beginning.
Old 2015-02-06, 13:29   Link #4507
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Forced development is forced, heck the only reason we even get those filler chapters is because they need to milk her for all she's got (Don't stand there and say that that spin-off bs isn't made to milk her character) and there can be development because it's not true love it's just a crush plain and simple, if it really was true love they would have had actual development instead of one-off filler Onodera chapters (the bane of this mangas existence).

l reserve myself from talking about who will be the final girl because as it stands, Raku is an ass to anyone not Onodera and he barely has any development with Onodera, realistically nothing has changed from the beginning.
Chosen i believe it was on To-Love Ru where we had a talk about manga's and rather bold developments... well this is one of those. And i imagine like many chitogexraku fans this is a rather bitter pill to swallow

First off as everyone has pretty much said who notes it the reason they cant develop Onodera and raku as a couple is because they both clearly like each other and the only thing left is a confession which we all knew would never happen because a confession effectively ends the series because we know he'd say yes. the fake relationship was the only reason they were even around each other. All that being true Chitoge had a massive wall to overcome so in order to even the playing field they to put onodera on the backburner

With all that being said even I one of the heavy OnoderaxRaku supporters am a little displeased by the way this has played out but hey lets see what happens

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2015-02-06, 13:55   Link #4508
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Chosen i believe it was on To-Love Ru where we had a talk about manga's and rather bold developments... well this is one of those. And i imagine like many chitogexraku fans this is a rather bitter pill to swallow

First off as everyone has pretty much said who notes it the reason they cant develop Onodera and raku as a couple is because they both clearly like each other and the only thing left is a confession which we all knew would never happen because a confession effectively ends the series because we know he'd say yes. the fake relationship was the only reason they were even around each other. All that being true Chitoge had a massive wall to overcome so in order to even the playing field they to put onodera on the backburner

With all that being said even I one of the heavy OnoderaxRaku supporters am a little displeased by the way this has played out but hey lets see what happens
Why is it a hard pill to swallow? They all know she's not going anywhere. and if she does she'll be back within a few chapters.

Besides I'm a Tsugumi fan so I don't know who that's directed at.

But just liking each other isn't enough to make a couple, if he liked her as much as they make it out to be he would want ti know more about her and actually try to instead of blushing and
standing there worrying about everything. If she liked him as much as she is shown to she would do something on her own without the need of Ruri telling her and pushing her to do it, heck Chitoge wheter yoh like it or not actually tries without having someone controlling the situation in her advantage.

That is jus an excuse people make as to why they haven't had any real development, like I said there can be development even if they already like each other, realistically if they act too late it's going to bite them back in the ass (I know from personal experience) but this is anime and what they call develoment isn't actually what is considered real development.
Old 2015-02-06, 13:58   Link #4509
Miraluka
Banned

Really, this series can even make meaningful romantic gags to lose their charm because the cheap/fake progression in this one... .___.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-06, 14:03   Link #4510
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Why is it a hard pill to swallow? They all know she's not going anywhere. and if she does she'll be back within a few chapters.

Besides I'm a Tsugumi fan so I don't know who that's directed at.

But just liking each other isn't enough to make a couple, if he liked her as much as they make it out to be he would want ti know more about her and actually try to instead of blushing and
standing there worrying about everything. If she liked him as much as she is shown to she would do something on her own without the need of Ruri telling her and pushing her to do it, heck Chitoge wheter yoh like it or not actually tries without having someone controlling the situation in her advantage.

That is jus an excuse people make as to why they haven't had any real development, like I said there can be development even if they already like each other, realistically if they act too late it's going to bite them back in the ass (I know from personal experience) but this is anime and what they call develoment isn't actually what is considered real development.
Well the way you were reacting i thought u were chitoge raku fan my bad.
Seriously though all the stuff you say is not wrong if we're talking about RL but as you said this is anime crushes happening from a far is a constant and really they seem to know quite a bit about one another anyway but hey its unimportant. Though i agree that this is a tremendous move it'll be very interesting to see what happens next.

Old 2015-02-06, 14:35   Link #4511
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Well the way you were reacting i thought u were chitoge raku fan my bad.
Seriously though all the stuff you say is not wrong if we're talking about RL but as you said this is anime crushes happening from a far is a constant and really they seem to know quite a bit about one another anyway but hey its unimportant. Though i agree that this is a tremendous move it'll be very interesting to see what happens next.
But really what do they know about each other? Oh, he's nice and caring (yeah right) and oh, she's so sweet and nice we should totally get married, that's not development RL or not, so I don't see the point in trying to defend a static series with lack of development from certain characters specially when one of them is the MC himself.
Old 2015-02-06, 14:57   Link #4512
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

You know it's an Easy Answer.
Chitoge needs to live with Raku and have his gumi protect her as well.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-06, 15:44   Link #4513
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
You know it's an Easy Answer.
Chitoge needs to live with Raku and have his gumi protect her as well.
Genius!

I dunno. This looks like a typical romantic story climax, but we don't have any hints the story is ending. So who knows if this will lead somewhere.

We all know how filler-riffic Nisekoi is, though. 5 consecutive chapters of plot could easily lead to an end at this point.

It could go anywhere. We all know the typical "heroine runs away and forces everybody to search for her" and all of the other cliche ways to enter the coda of the story. In the next chapter I think we'll have our answer.

Quote:
This is a fact of life if you're going to have harem mangas without having a harem end.

One girl is vindicated, the rest are exploited and used as fanservice, ending up with nobody.

Or you can have an open end where everyone loses.

It kinda sucks, but this is the path that Nisekoi has taken. You rolled the dice when you chose your favorite female lead. It all hinges on the author.
Old 2015-02-06, 15:47   Link #4514
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Damn Chosen....what do you have against Raku? He's a pretty decent MC (considering most Harem MCs out there...)
Old 2015-02-06, 15:49   Link #4515
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
But really what do they know about each other? Oh, he's nice and caring (yeah right) and oh, she's so sweet and nice we should totally get married, that's not development RL or not, so I don't see the point in trying to defend a static series with lack of development from certain characters specially when one of them is the MC himself.
It aint quite that simple Chosen my friend and you know it.

You could make the same argument for Chitoge for Tsugumi for Marika for Yui by that logic all the girls have no business being a couple with raku whats your point. By that logic 90% of the girls involved in harems and romance anime's have no business being with the guy their with this is the situation. Whether you like it or not Chitoge and Onodera are the only ones with a chance of winning if (its not a harem ending, which would be a farce) unless some royal asspull is used and to begin with Chitoge was so far behind they couldnt increase things with Dera. The same thing happened with Darkness until they pulled this ridiculous harem plan but thats another debate.

@Randrak he doesnt hate Raku he hates the fact that Onodera has had no development whatsoever yet is still favorite in the clubhouse to win Raku.... to everybody whose a neutral

Old 2015-02-06, 15:53   Link #4516
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
The same thing happened with Darkness until they pulled this ridiculous harem plan but thats another debate.
By the 50th chapter of the original To-Luv-Ru (or maybe the 25th), I could tell the romance was dead and gone.

It's all fanservice. XD
Old 2015-02-06, 15:57   Link #4517
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach56gs View Post
By the 50th chapter of the original To-Luv-Ru (or maybe the 25th), I could tell the romance was dead and gone.

It's all fanservice. XD
agreed the romance was dead for a while but there were some remnants but thats another debate entirely

Old 2015-02-06, 16:55   Link #4518
Shlugo

Is... is Raku actually starting to realize his feelings for Chitoge? And all it took was a looming threat of her leaving! Amazing!

I'm like 90% sure it'll end up with Chitoge moving in with Raku.
Shlugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-06, 17:14   Link #4519
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

I think she will end moving in with Marika, because u know, the deep shit friendship
There Chitoge will know whats her disease and so, there will be more plot
That's me being delusional or either predicting the future
Old 2015-02-06, 17:15   Link #4520
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shlugo View Post
Is... is Raku actually starting to realize his feelings for Chitoge? And all it took was a looming threat of her leaving! Amazing!

I'm like 90% sure it'll end up with Chitoge moving in with Raku.
Its typical male harem sillyness. He's been slowly waking up to it, but who knows if that will actually lead to something.

I can imagine both of them falling for each other, but not confessing because they both think the other doesn't like them.... lol.

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life