Kozukuri Shimasho

no ... the 11'th was chapter 270
Sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 03:59   Link #4522
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sian View Post
no ... the 11'th was chapter 270
perhaps you're thinking of the scanlations. chapter 271 was released on the 11th in japan and it's usually about a week or so after that before the scanlations are out
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 06:37   Link #4523
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

nope ... scanlations is usually out around friday or saturday when the raw get uploaded tuesday or wednesday (and being sold in Japan on Wednesdays) ... i think your confusion streams from that spoilers for the next week start popping up around saturdays as well
Old 2009-11-22, 12:30   Link #4524
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sian View Post
nope ... scanlations is usually out around friday or saturday when the raw get uploaded tuesday or wednesday (and being sold in Japan on Wednesdays) ... i think your confusion streams from that spoilers for the next week start popping up around saturdays as well

the first spoilers for 271 were released on the 12th by astronerdboy. They are released on wednesdays in japan though which is the day before that. The full raw was released the next monday on the 16th
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 13:12   Link #4525
Slick_rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
the first spoilers for 271 were released on the 12th by astronerdboy. They are released on wednesdays in japan though which is the day before that. The full raw was released the next monday on the 16th
I don't if that makes much sense. Are you saying the spoilers came out after the chapter was officially released? I don't really see that happening. Bleach, Naruto, etc spoilers are released Tuesdays or Wednesday for the chapter that is officially released on the following Monday. So generally 5 to 6 days in advance. If the chapter was already released people wouldn't be sneaking camera phones photos of them to spread on the net.
Old 2009-11-22, 13:23   Link #4526
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
the spoilers pics and raws that are released very early comes from people who can get hold of/ can see the magazine before it's release.
Old 2009-11-23, 13:35   Link #4527
Narona
Emotionless White Face

That chapter was confusing.

Is Rakan only an illusion himself? Or is he a real human? I mean... The Creator was not able to use such technique against Nagi in the past. Maybe because Nagi is originally not part of this world and comes from th Earth?
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 14:00   Link #4528
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Nah I just think that Rakan was being influanced by some very powerful magic and something like that.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 17:06   Link #4529
MaxMaximilianMaximus

Send a message via Yahoo to MaxMaximilianMaximus
Can't Rakan just break this illusion by being awesome like he did before? I don't want to see something bad happens...
MaxMaximilianMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 17:12   Link #4530
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
No...exactly because this isn't an illusion. Or as Fate said it's actually an illusion like everything in the Magical World.
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-26, 02:58   Link #4531
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

I still dont get this part of ch 270 when they said negi was the last survivor of the royal bloodline. does that mean his mother arika is dead? I mean it's been hinted throughout the recent chapters but did something happen to arika after giving birth to negi?
Old 2009-11-26, 06:45   Link #4532
kwendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
That chapter was confusing.

Is Rakan only an illusion himself? Or is he a real human? I mean... The Creator was not able to use such technique against Nagi in the past. Maybe because Nagi is originally not part of this world and comes from th Earth?
Read this: http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=4273and this: http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=4285
Old 2009-11-26, 08:35   Link #4533
chaosprophet

Interesting point kwendy but we have at least one counter-example. Rakan has a paction and artifact even if Fate hinself told him he is one of the puppets. So do the 5 Fate's followers.
Old 2009-11-26, 14:56   Link #4534
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
I like how drastical and grandious things can others think out from the story
I think Fate means illusion in a different meaning. The Magic World was created by using the surface of mars and forming an alternate plane there. This can be called as Illusion by some means. Also the beings originated from this place are belonging to that dimension so they're like illusions to the normal world because they doesn't originate from the nomral world. And Rakkan is a puppet because the Life maker/ Puppet Master/ Mage of Beginning is the createor of the world thus able to command anything originated from there.

I doubt it's anything more complex like they really are only soulless illusions or anything.
And pactios are probably rare because it's limited to regular mages as magisters and requires a special connection between the Magister and Minister. Also the mage needs to be a strong one(100-200+ on Rakkan's power level...I guess). Even on the magical World they're kind of rare.
Magical World has the population of 67 million. I guess about 10-15k mages are powerfull enough to make pactios and only a few of them are willing to form Pactio with somone. Forming Pactio usually means something close to a marriage. Nagi is lighthearted about the whole thing so he made Pactiios with his comrades out of the need of power-up. Nagi sees it the same way because he stikll can't understand love much and he gets around the whole thing by claiming those are only "porbationally pactios". And Fate...well, he has a harem obviously
All 3 of them are quite an exceptions and extremely powerful mages.
Probably the magic school Negi learnt in was the best of the whole world's and thus pactios being a common thing. Same with Mahora where dozens of exceptionally powerful magic users live.
The manga focuses on persons with exceptionally big magic powers so it isn't surprising that such rare things like pactios are commonplace there.
I think at the magic knights arc Akamatsu wanted to show us that the pactios which was told as a totally common thing actually an extremely rare and valuable deed.
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 07:38   Link #4535
AstroNerdBoy

The wait is over with a BIG spoiler release.

http://astronerdboy.blogspot.com/200...er-images.html

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 13:46   Link #4536
Blank-Mage
Maniacal laughter ensues.

Well, that's the whole damn chapter, isn't it?
Old 2009-11-27, 13:49   Link #4537
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

nah ... 12 pages ... theres usually, what? 18-19 pages a chapter?
Old 2009-11-27, 15:24   Link #4538
ChronoReverse

Huh, did they try to "unmake" Rakan and then Rakan uses his sheer awesome (armour) to counter it? I still really hope this isn't Rakan's last hurrah. It would be nice for him to get critically injured instead of killed off.
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 19:11   Link #4539
chaosprophet

The whole RAW for 272 is already out super early.... and it's a quite good quality one too. This chapter is pretty text heavy...
Old 2009-11-27, 21:09   Link #4540
tsunade666

[/spoiler=271]armored rakan is awesome but the battle against godel is starting. And really it has tons of text like the agreement and such rakan getting pulverized but turn up to be he has ARMOR of his own.[/spoiler]
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy