Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2019-11-22, 12:20   Link #4561
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
So has he mastered Black Whip now?
Seems like its similar to OFA, its not 100% but he mastered enough to have it effectively use in combat. Not the biggest fan of that development.
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-22, 19:47   Link #4562
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Even if it's not fully mastered, it still feels kind of weird to see him use it at such a level (he freaking lifted several cars) after only one week of training. 6 more weeks with Endeavor and he'll have mastered OFA and his other quirks
Old 2019-11-22, 22:11   Link #4563
Crunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
Seems like its similar to OFA, its not 100% but he mastered enough to have it effectively use in combat. Not the biggest fan of that development.
I guess you wasn't a fan of Deku learning Full Cowl after one night or Deku developing Shoot Style in a couple days or Deku learning Air Force after a few morning matches but him taking advice from the 1# hero to heart after a week of training is just way too much.
Crunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-22, 22:13   Link #4564
Crunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Even if it's not fully mastered, it still feels kind of weird to see him use it at such a level (he freaking lifted several cars) after only one week of training. 6 more weeks with Endeavor and he'll have mastered OFA and his other quirks

Wow...people legit don't read this manga.
Crunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-22, 23:07   Link #4565
Hakai

Well, Bakugo and Shoto also learned to condense their power in this one week, Deku isn't the only one who made significant gains.

Endeavor sensei for the win I guess?
Old 2019-11-22, 23:45   Link #4566
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunky View Post

You don't make exuberant cosplays and ships out of texts. Pretty pictures are sometimes enough to carry a series a long way.
Old 2019-11-23, 11:28   Link #4567
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
And what did I say that was wrong exactly?
Old 2019-11-23, 12:16   Link #4568
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
And what did I say that was wrong exactly?
Nothing. They were just being snide.
Old 2019-11-24, 06:11   Link #4569
LevelSeven

Quote:
I guess you wasn't a fan of Deku learning Full Cowl after one night or Deku developing Shoot Style in a couple days or Deku learning Air Force after a few morning matches but him taking advice from the 1# hero to heart after a week of training is just way too much.
It is to much because he already has OFA anf air force and now also has BS under control and effectivel use it during combat, so...yeah, this is going to be Naruto x Ichigo 2.0.
Old 2019-11-29, 03:02   Link #4570
Hakai

Never change Bakugou

Oh man, this chapter was heavy. Endeavor turned into such a compelling character.

His decision is right imo. This way they can choose when/how much they'll forgive him, and also move on from the past memories as much as they can.
It won't undo his past sins but he's doing what he can to make their life a little better.
Old 2019-11-29, 05:59   Link #4571
Random14

Hm, I like this decision by Endeavor. Its not like his family is instantly better and there would be less stress on them if he stepped back. Not to mention highlighting how much Fuyumi has been trying to do for the sake of their family. I'm not sure they will ever be a family but this seems like a step forward.

And sounds like Bakugo has decided on his hero name but he wants to tell someone else first. Probably Best Jeanist? Sounds like this arc is finished, I liked it a lot, though there are still some secrets (and tragedies) we haven't found out yet (like the missing brother).
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-29, 07:41   Link #4572
Sixth
Hu Tao

How to deal with Bakugou? don't be salty.

and I guess Endeavor is pretty much will die in the future huh?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-29, 08:10   Link #4573
Twi

It's the smart call for him to get the others to move. Look at that place. It's a walking beacon of "attack me". A villain gunning for him is going to hit his place eventually, considering they went for his kid.
Old 2019-11-29, 11:16   Link #4574
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I liked that Fuyumi's efforts were acknowledged. Endeavor made a tough decision, but it's probably for the best. This way his family can start over.
Old 2019-11-29, 11:18   Link #4575
Wandering Soul

Endeavour's decision is the right one imo. Time away from him could do his family some good as they won't have his constant presence serving as some pressure to forgive him. I'm not even sure how Rei would react to having to live with him again. This also keeps them safe as he's sort of a villain magnet at this point.
Old 2019-11-29, 11:28   Link #4576
grecefar

Bakugou hero name will be kacchan.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-29, 12:38   Link #4577
marvelB

So, Endeavor's journey towards redemption continues.... interesting to see how he's handling it. I also agree that relocating the family is probably the wisest decision for the time being, considering the dangers involved. If one psycho can stalk him and hold his kid hostage, what's to stop a whole gang of them from doing the same thing to his entire family or, heaven forbid, something worse? Yes, moving them out may very well be for the best....

Also, looks like Bakugou finally decided on his hero name. My guess is that he's waiting to reveal it to Best Jeanist first before making it official. I just hope this doesn't turn out to be a death flag for the pro hero....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-29, 14:45   Link #4578
Hakai

Volume 25 art/extra
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
B Girls>A Girls in appearance/design
Old 2019-11-29, 14:55   Link #4579
LevelSeven

i dont really care for endy or his family matters, it was just a backdrop in the background for me and this arc didnt really change that,

so imo this chapter was very boring, i dont really care for what happens with todorokis family because aside from shouto i dont care for any of them at all, and shouto also doesnt get a lot of screentime with his problems in order for me to care about them,

all in all, ok-ish chapter, biggest highlight was the talk about the enemys quirk, strange power really, i dont understand why it couldnt be a bandage-control quirk....still a interesting ability, i wonder though, can he control the matter out of which the signs on the street are made of before they are put on the street?

very strange power indeed
Old 2019-11-29, 19:42   Link #4580
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Sin View Post
Volume 25 art/extra
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
B Girls>A Girls in appearance/design
Overall, definitely (who's the cutie below Kendo?). But Momo beats them all individually.

Tags
action, coming of age, great supporting cast, shounen, superhero, unique art/plot