AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-11-06, 15:34   Link #441
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
I never saw the Harry Potter pairing meltdowns, but I can't imagine it being worse than what I saw with NaruSaku. The amount of denial about the spoilers was off the charts. I saw one guy claim he was a 22 year old police officer and was crying over NaruSaku not happening. I never saw fandom taken so seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
This is probably one of the things that will be addressed in the movie. The epilogue shows the ends, the movie is supposed to cover the blank period and show the means.

My guess is when the fighting starts in the movie, the villages will team up and they will end up on the same team which starts things between them.

Or maybe the marriage between them was a political marriage meant to improve relationships between the villages. Such things aren't unheard of especially if they are trying to go for a more lasting peace. Chouji is the perfect person for that since he would probably be happy with anyone that would cook him food.
I am actually more interested in how the other couples got together in the movie than NaruHina. Marriages between villages are are the smartest political move they can make. I am sure the movie will show them falling in love, but politically, it helps cement the bonds between Konona and Kumo.

Just like with Shikamaru and Temari. You have the #2 in Konoha married to the sister of the Kazekage and a powerful ninja in her own right. Their son basically is the physical representation of the bond between Suna and Konoha. Interesting that both girls had to move and raise their children in Konoha. But Kishi is a traditionalist.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-06, 15:36   Link #442
janipani

So Naruto end up with the least attractive female in the village. For god's sake even Ten Ten would had been better choice. Sasuke is also disappointing... Why turn from bad ass to submissive idiot, "oh sakura, sorry for everything, now I turn into boyfriend material just for you". Women got what they wanted, men got what was given to them. Sad! But hey... this was cheesy Naruto after all, and it had to end with fan service.

-Best anime was made in 80s-
janipani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-06, 15:41   Link #443
coded321
He Who Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by janipani View Post
So Naruto end up with the least attractive female in the village.
I think there are a lot of people who would disagree with that statement...
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-06, 15:43   Link #444
anime fan99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levani View Post
Sure, fair enough. I just thought if they wanted to make a new series based on Bolt, he should not be a Naruto 2.0, otherwise it's like re-reading of Naruto.
to be fair goten When he first show in dragon ball z he was goku 2.0 but in the end of dragon ball z He becomes his own man Many children start copies of one of their parents, but with time they get they own personality especially in Work of fiction
anime fan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-06, 15:46   Link #445
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by coded321 View Post
No more than there are people who would disagree with the lashing Sakura's been getting 'round these parts. It's all opinions.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-06, 15:47   Link #446
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Why, of course! Koharu was by far the ugliest female in the village

Also, I forgot to say this earlier, but...congratulations on becoming Hokage, Naruto...all these years of playing hero finally paid off
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-06, 15:55   Link #447
janipani

Quote:
Well, lots of people are wrong

Old 2014-11-06, 15:56   Link #448
anime fan99

Quote:
So Naruto end up with the least attractive female in the village.
What is more important is not if she the least attractive female in the village. or most attractive female in the village.

What is more important Naruto end up With some one that loved him for himself
Old 2014-11-06, 15:57   Link #449
JustRob

How come in Shikamaru's family line all the males look exactly the same? Do they clone them?
Old 2014-11-06, 15:58   Link #450
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Well, lots of people are wrong
NarSak fan 's tear is delicious as ever

I wonder why Sarada stalking Bolt
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-06, 15:58   Link #451
Eragon
Still Alive

Well, glad this train-wreck is over. I can honestly say that, apart from Zabuza's arc, Chunin exams and a select few fights I found nothing memorable in this series.

Kishi is absolutely atrocious at writing women. I haven't seen such bad characters in forever. The final two chapters were just a mess of him trying to show that everyone and their dog shacked-up. Ugh. Sasuke getting away with and getting married to Sakura after the shit he pulled because reasons

The only good thing about the ending was seeing Naruto's face carved in the mountain. That, at least, sends a good message.
Old 2014-11-06, 15:59   Link #452
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime fan99 View Post
What is more important is not if she the least attractive female in the village. or most attractive female in the village.

Too bad Naruto never ever showed romantic interest in Hinata. And after she blatantly told him she was in love with him, he managed to ignore her for the rest of the manga. Then suddenly, they have two kids together in the epilogue. It's fucking ridiculous. And yet they get away with it, because they can say "lol the what and how will be explained in this movie we got planned for who knows when"
Old 2014-11-06, 16:00   Link #453
janipani

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime fan99 View Post

No.. that is not the point! The point is that Naruto himself has never shown any feelings towards Hinata. So this gives me a picture that Naruto took Hinata, because she was around. Just like Sasuke took Sakura, because she was around. Not because there was mutual love interest. Only love story I have seen in this manga is between Naruto and Sasuke, but obviously gay stuff is still prohibited in Narutoverse even for Hogake level dudes, so they took what was around.

Old 2014-11-06, 16:01   Link #454
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
No more than there are people who would disagree with the lashing Sakura's been getting 'round these parts. It's all opinions.
I see more NaruSaku fans lashing out at her atm than other groups lol
Old 2014-11-06, 16:04   Link #455
janipani

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
NarSak fan 's tear is delicious as ever

I wonder why Sarada stalking Bolt
If you ment Naruto x Sasuke fan with that, you're right. But Sakura bitch deserves eye brows at best.

Old 2014-11-06, 16:04   Link #456
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Too bad Naruto never ever showed romantic interest in Hinata. And after she blatantly told him she was in love with him, he managed to ignore her for the rest of the manga. Then suddenly, they have two kids together in the epilogue. It's fucking ridiculous. And yet they get away with it, because they can say "lol the what and how will be explained in this movie we got planned for who knows when"
I think I read a different series than you. It was there.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-06, 16:05   Link #457
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
I think I read a different series than you. It was there.
No, it wasn't.
Old 2014-11-06, 16:07   Link #458
janipani

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
No, it wasn't.
Yeah! It so wasn't!

Old 2014-11-06, 16:11   Link #459
anime fan99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
Well, glad this train-wreck is over. I can honestly say that, apart from Zabuza's arc, Chunin exams and a select few fights I found nothing memorable in this series.

Kishi is absolutely atrocious at writing women. I haven't seen such bad characters in forever. The final two chapters were just a mess of him trying to show that everyone and their dog shacked-up. Ugh. Sasuke getting away with and getting married to Sakura after the shit he pulled because reasons

The only good thing about the ending was seeing Naruto's face carved in the mountain. That, at least, sends a good message.
I do not understand why people stuck on Sasuke thing Another example of Dragon Ball Z Vegeta he was killing planet's population to extinction right and left before coming to earth and was planning to do that with earth and he become good and married the girl
Old 2014-11-06, 16:14   Link #460
Eragon
Still Alive

^ Did I admit that I was a fan of that happening in DBZ ?

Tags
series ending, weekly spoiler discussion