AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-11-22, 19:37   Link #501
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

is there a requirement to join the animesuki platoon?

my ign is : Absolute_Zero121 if anyone wants to add me to play some battlefield3
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-23, 03:51   Link #502
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post
is there a requirement to join the animesuki platoon?

my ign is : Absolute_Zero121 if anyone wants to add me to play some battlefield3
No requirements, just my approvement.
Old 2011-11-25, 15:31   Link #503
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I'd be totally psyched to join the AnimeSuki Platoon.

My IGN is MoarAsianThanU. No, I'm not joking. I might not be the best player, but I'm on quite a bit.
Old 2011-11-25, 15:35   Link #504
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

... MoarAsianThanU? That means I've seen my brother kill you at least once on the game.
Old 2011-11-26, 01:59   Link #505
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
I'd be totally psyched to join the AnimeSuki Platoon.

My IGN is MoarAsianThanU. No, I'm not joking. I might not be the best player, but I'm on quite a bit.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...5391301214676/

You should click "Apply to join" button so I can add you
Old 2011-11-26, 09:08   Link #506
usspaul

i can say im not that great either but i would love to play with you all so dont mind if i can be added too usspaul is mine
usspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 21:11   Link #507
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Out of curiosity has the campaign improved at all since Bad Company 2 cause I just finally gave up on that one and just cannot believe how terrible it was when it should have at least been a decent romp. I had heard it was pretty bad from friends and people online, but I was hardly prepared for one of the worst single player campaigns I've ever attempted in a FPS game.

Boring story that's barely there and nearly impossible to follow in how disjointed it's told, stupid characters that are basically just their to spout one liners (whoever did the captain is a terrible voice actor too who I even heard flubbing a line at one point), Family Guy level dialogue ("Sweet Jesus, stupid fucking hippie" ), cheap shots galore from enemies you can't even see and can barely deal with at times (especially when it's helicopters or RPGs), glitched enemy spawns and despawns that leave me going when an enemy I was just shooting suddenly disappears so that the next event can start (really awful lack of polish on that front), disjointed stages that jump around between locations far to much during cut scenes (CoD would get around this by usually having you do another characters stage that was happening concurrently)....just overall a really frustrating, dumb, lacking and most of all annoying campaign that was polarized between tasks to do that felt like a cakewalk with no effort required (tank stage in it's entirety) to tasks that should be challenging, but because of bad AI and awkward gameplay mechanics are stupidly difficult the point where it all becomes a massive annoyance (literally anything involving helicopters). Feels like it failed to leave the beta stages before launch to be honest.

Anyway though, has it improved at all with this game cause it would kind of have to after that mess known as Bad Company 2? I mean yeah I definitely get that most FPS games are bought for the multiplayer and of course I played the heck out of the multiplayer for that game with buddies, but that's still no excuse for a no effort campaign by the developers. Shouldn't even bother if that's the best they can do.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 17:42   Link #508
Jaden

I thought it was a little bit better, but all the issues you mentioned are still there.
Old 2011-11-27, 19:17   Link #509
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Out of curiosity has the campaign improved at all since Bad Company 2 cause I just finally gave up on that one and just cannot believe how terrible it was when it should have at least been a decent romp. I had heard it was pretty bad from friends and people online, but I was hardly prepared for one of the worst single player campaigns I've ever attempted in a FPS game.
i gave up the campaign, because i heard bad reviews on the campaign itself. I'm glad myself that i play online asap because its just that..amazing!

i'll probably go back to single player sometime later, but multi-player is very addiciting
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 05:23   Link #510
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

The campaign in BF3...
Spoiler:

So, yeah, the BF3 SP campaign is by far NOT the most memorable of all, but it's still good in its own way.

Last edited by Renegade334; 2011-11-28 at 05:33.
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 11:42   Link #511
konart

Old 2011-11-28, 16:30   Link #512
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Vertical takeoffffffffff
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 17:04   Link #513
zibi88

after seeing this im sooo glad that I bought the Limited edition xD now im only waiting the download button ^^

yet I wonder how will it be playable in combat... will the jets have the same flying system as helis.... the W for throtle up and S down (talking about pc ver)... or will it automaticly be happening when the speed will be reduced to min.

guh we gona find out soon I guess XD I wonder if the pack will give some new "all" vehicles upgrades (perks or whatever ^^)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 18:00   Link #514
com_gwp

Oh wow, that looks exactly like how I remembered it.
com_gwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 08:05   Link #515
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Looks a massive area.

I'm dreading those Claymores at the tops of the ladders already...

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 08:17   Link #516
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Aaaah Gulf of Oman. My patron's favorite BF2 map in this shop, where they would go nuts trying to divebomb planes into the carriers and landing helos on the cranes. Such insanity.

And soon, they shall taste FORKLIFT OF DEATH MWAHAH-

*is fragged*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 21:53   Link #517
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Officially, BF3 cannot be bought/sold in Iran.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 20:26   Link #518
Chase

Stinger nerf+chopper buff is the worst balance decision yet by DICE. It has made the game unplayable for the ground soldier on the large maps and your force to hide in the bushes because you can't bring a decent pilot down at all now. Not only that, if your in a tank, you almost die instantly due to the damage it takes from a chopper now. Barely have time get out of the vehicle and repair it is out of the question. I wish i had my PVR to show how bad this really is.
Battlefield 4
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 21:59   Link #519
Asuras
Dictadere~!

How much so? ^ Do you need two stingers to take down a chopper now? If so, I'll be pissed. If anything, they should've merely made the cooldown time for flares on a chopper shorter.
Old 2011-12-01, 23:32   Link #520
Kaihan
Barrel!
*Graphic Designer

A Stinger will now do about 35-45% meaning you will need 2 shots to disable.
Was already hard enough to land a hit but with this nerf, its just not worth the time to try shoot it down.
Kaihan is offline   Reply With Quote