AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-01-02, 13:54   Link #501
Repelsteeltju
DRRR!!

On another topic.
What was the deal with Priscilla's power during that fight. Did she ever get to 100% of her yoki?
And didn't I read something about Priscilla's power rising exponentially...

So what I really want cleared up is. Is Priscilla's power still growing or what?
Old 2010-01-02, 13:58   Link #502
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repelsteeltju View Post
On another topic.
What was the deal with Priscilla's power during that fight. Did she ever get to 100% of her yoki?
And didn't I read something about Priscilla's power rising exponentially...

So what I really want cleared up is. Is Priscilla's power still growing or what?
Well yes, she did...that's called awakening

As for her power, no; exponential growth means, that her power reached it's pinnacle. In other words, it wouldn't have mattered if she trained more or got more experience as a warrior, her power got as high as it could theoritically get.
Old 2010-01-02, 23:05   Link #503
Saint Salty

Quote:
Originally Posted by HegemonKhan View Post
MAJOR POINT(S):

1. Clare Awakening. (after all, if priscilla uses her awakened body/form, then it isn't fair for clare to not do so as well)

in the Rigardo battle, Clare awakened just enough and only what was needed to kill Rigardo. first, Clare knew clearly she needed more speed, thus awakening her legs for speed. second, clare realized she was too weak to take on rigardo in power, so she awakened her arms/shoulders, giving her the huge and small blade arms and her CLAW of DEATH left hand. still, clare found herself needing more power. lastly, clare releases more yoki, and finally surpasses Rigardo and kills him. unfortunately, this pushed her over the limit, and she couldn't revert her awakening process alone. but, as we know, jean helped Clare revert.

(at least in the anime, i have to go back and check if it is in the manga too) Clare could actually sense her power to Rigardo's! that's really amazing! Clare knew exactly how much power she needed to kill rigardo and only used just that much!

2. Teresa's yoki power/ability to read the internal flows of yoki. very good against priscilla's massive yoki. in fact, this is what made Teresa, "Teresa of the Faint Smile". What made Teresa godly, is that the more powerful the opponent's power, the more powerful it makes teresa, since they are releasing yoki in order to use their power and teresa is able to read its internal flows. had faced awakened priscilla using 100% yoki, it would be a "FLAWLESS VICTORY" for Teresa of the Faint Smile. Clare has this same abilty/power now with her yoki, as Teresa had.

MINOR POINT(S):

3. Clare has her quick sword. good against regeneration foes, like priscilla

4. Clare has her windcutter. good against regeneration foes, like priscilla

5. Clare's Awakened legs. giving her tremendous speed and jumping power. in the Rigardo fight, Clare jumps up really high to avoid being crushed by the stone wall Rigardo throws at her. this can help against priscilla's wings/flying.

6. Clare's Awakened arms/shoulders. very offensive. also, this causes Clare to have like ~6-10 total "arms"! this is good against priscilla's tentacles.

7. Irene's right arm.

8. Rafaela's mind, emotions, knowledge, experience, soul link, "revival" link, memories, maybe powers/abilities, and etc

9. Ophelia's revenge/rage/anger.

10. Clare's own revenge/rage/anger.

11. Clare's own yoki power/ability. she was able to sense priscilla's yoki at the same time as sensing all the yoki of the volley of the Destroyer's huge projectiles.

12. Clare's the protagonist.

13. Priscilla might be slightly tired now.

14. Clare's anger/jealousy if she finds out if Priscilla was with HER (Clare's) RAKI !

15. etc.....
1. She almost awakened to kill the 5th strongest Awakened Being in the series. Next to Priscilla and the Abyssal Ones. If it took her that much effort to kill silly old Rigaldo, who got completely run over by Priscilla, what makes you think she'll have the power even awakened to take down Priscilla? Even if she knows how much power she needs, there's nothing to prove she actually has this power.

2. You forget that Priscilla has unparalleled Youki suppression. She can hide her Youki if need be.

3-4. That's just based off speed, and we don't have solid evidence that Clare is faster than Priscilla, even in awakened state. And if you're deriving off the anime, her flash sword was deflected by Priscilla AND Priscilla has another Awakened state.

5. Again, it's still legs vs wings. Rigardo also said that the speed is very unstable. If she jumps, Priscilla just needs to move to the side a bit, and boom Clare face plants into a wall.

6. This may be an advantage.

7. Again, may be an advantage, but highly unlikely considering Priscilla's raw speed is greater than Irene's. However, since it's Clare using the Flash Sword, it may be faster.

8. I don't believe Rafaela has ever encountered Priscilla, so she would not know anything of her abilities/powers/style, so her vast knowledge in this case wouldn't help Clare defeat Priscilla.

9. This is just an emotion. The anime over exaggerated, a mere emotion does not cover power gaps. If I get angry, I will not suddenly amass the power to beat an MMA Heavy Weight, despite me having some years of martial arts under my belt.

10. Same as nine.

11. Priscilla was not suppressing her Youki at all. And of course the Destroyer releases mass amounts of Youki, so this is very easily sensed.

12. So? She doesn't have to die, yes, she's the main character, so she'll most likely live on, but that doesn't mean she wins the day every single time.

13. Perhaps, but again, if you wanna play "Clare is out for revenge and will get angry and kill Priscilla." What's stopping Priscilla from getting pissed at Teresa, after all she HATES Teresa. She can get just as angry and seek revenge and "wake" up.

14. Still just another emotion.

I'm not sounding negative and actually those are very fair reasons, and I salute you for taking the time to think of them. But this is just my view on things right now, it's not realistic for me if Clare somehow beats Priscilla.
Old 2010-01-03, 01:50   Link #504
Saint Salty

Quote:
Originally Posted by HegemonKhan View Post
those indeed were just the POINTS, not all of them may help clare or not, but they could.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
however i got some comments as well...

1. Clare ONLY awakened her arms/shoulders and legs. There's a major difference in the Awakening of the body itself, and/or a full Awakening of the entire body.

Isley can only awaken his arms as well. Luciela can awaken her bottom (LOL LOL LOL, i mean she can have her tails come out above her bottom). Yet, there's a MASSIVE diference from awakening only parts of their body and their entire body. CENTAUR Isley is far far different and powerful then Isley with merely his arms awakened. HUNGRY-MULTI-MOUTHED-NARUTO TAILED FOX-CAT Luciela is far far different and powerful then Luciela with merely her bottom awakened (LOL LOL LOL), err two tails released.

my point is that its the same with Clare. Clare's Awakened body COULD BE on another power level entirely, and be a match for priscilla or even surpass priscilla.

we simply don't know what Clare's Awakened body is like, let alone her entire body being Awakened. Clare's body could be uber hard and not even priscilla be able to penetrate it. Clare could become some like giant scorpion or thornbush or barbed wire of EXTREME PURE OFFENSIVE POWER. we just don't know.

we do know Priscilla's power and abilities. okay, MAYBE, she's got some other ability besides regeneration, strength/power, wings, and tentacles. but we don't know yet, and even still....

2. true. though Clare may be able to detect it still as i pointed out already.

3-4. true. we don't know how fast Priscilla is.

Isley is MUCH faster then Rigardo. priscilla however, never really dodged (as she didn't need to). so we don't know priscilla's speed.

we don't know if clare is as fast as Isley or not. we know that initially, Rigardo wasn't even able to see Clare move when she saved miria from decapitation and sliced off rigardo's arm.

we don't know if Clare can move faster.... was Clare's speed against Rigardo her max speed or her minimum?

5. "Rigardo also said that the speed is very unstable." -saint salty

Rigardo mentioned this early in the fight with Awakened-legs Clare, when Clare couldn't control her speed. But, then very shortly later, Clare was able to control her speed by releasing more of her power, and Rigardo comments in awe about Clare having learned SO quickly to control her legs and saying that Clare is INDEED a rival to him!

if you're talking about how her legs are "taking a toll on clare's body", that's merely because it is hard for Clare to keep her Awakened legs from awakening the rest of her body, just like when she is doing her quick sword with irene's arm, especially while trying to kill Rigardo at the same time. hehe.

CLARE *HAS* TOTAL CONTROL OF HER SPEED. (ONLY initially, she didn't)

8. no rafaela doesn't know about or encountered priscilla. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean Rafaela is useless. We are talking about the OLDEST surviving Claymore! A "rank 2" Claymore as powerful as AO Luciela! A Claymore that has the yoki power/ability to do the soul link AND this super crazy "REVIVAL Link" that she tried to do with Luciela. All this made Rafaela the Organization's, well Rubel's, "ASSASSIN". Wonders how many Claymores, Rafaela has killed for Rubel or the Organization. Wonders if there were other HAs, but Rafaela had killed them.

RAFAELA is extremely powerful and experienced. she's a combat seasoned veteran expert. this will help Clare against Priscilla. Rafaela has been around a long time with much wisdom, experience, and knowledge whom has fought against powerful opponents. Rafaela will be of great help to Clare against Priscilla.

(if you been reading/watching NARUTO SHIPPUUDEN, think of like Sakura with that old sand elder woman's help using her strings to control sakura against the sand puppet guy, sasori (i think?), of the akatske, and you got Clare and Rafaela)
Interesting points, and to the part where Clare's body is unknown as is her power. Well let's think of it this way, Priscilla in her current "human" form, no limbs awakened whatsoever successfully took the head off of a fully awakened Alicia with one hand. Alicia was meant to combat Abyssal Ones, so her power should rival theirs. Despite this, Clare had problems with Rigaldo, who is not even an Abyssal One, with 4 limbs awakened (Legs + Arms). Yet, Priscilla, human form, just owned Alicia and apparently Beth too. Now, I realize that 7 years is a while to train, but who says Priscilla didn't learn any tricks over the 7 years too?

As for Rafaela, I guess you have a point there, but Priscilla may have the upper hand due to the fact that she can suppress Youki. Even if Rafaela gave Clare the knowledge to counter certain moves and react in certain situations, how can you react if you're caught off guard? If you can't anticipate your opponent, it's going to cause problems.

I actually had to think a bit to answer these, nice research you have there
Old 2010-01-03, 11:45   Link #505
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Salty View Post
Interesting points, and to the part where Clare's body is unknown as is her power. Well let's think of it this way, Priscilla in her current "human" form, no limbs awakened whatsoever successfully took the head off of a fully awakened Alicia with one hand. Alicia was meant to combat Abyssal Ones, so her power should rival theirs. Despite this, Clare had problems with Rigaldo, who is not even an Abyssal One, with 4 limbs awakened (Legs + Arms). Yet, Priscilla, human form, just owned Alicia and apparently Beth too. Now, I realize that 7 years is a while to train, but who says Priscilla didn't learn any tricks over the 7 years too?

As for Rafaela, I guess you have a point there, but Priscilla may have the upper hand due to the fact that she can suppress Youki. Even if Rafaela gave Clare the knowledge to counter certain moves and react in certain situations, how can you react if you're caught off guard? If you can't anticipate your opponent, it's going to cause problems.

I actually had to think a bit to answer these, nice research you have there
Priscilla can not let her yoki signature magically vanish. She can only suppress it so that no yoki leaks out anymore. It would need some time (a month, a year?) until the signature vanishs completely once it is released. If she does things like she did with beth's tail or with isley's arm she has to use and release yoki. That can be measured.
Old 2010-02-08, 09:06   Link #506
gxy1069

i am impressed about this debate, however, after all this, i don't rly think priscilla is gonna win and leave clare and the tohers alone. i mean, she would just rip their innards out and sautee them or something. so definitely, i dun think priscilla gonna win. just can't make out why the main characters get slaughtered now after all they've been thru. kinda stupid, dontcha think. and thinking back to my "yagi hates abs" point, it only reinforces my belief, so prepare for something awesome that's gonna so ichigoey.
Old 2010-04-09, 08:59   Link #507
kitten320

Just finished series so... I will state only my opinion...

Priscilia sucks! She really does!
Teresa could kill her over and over there! Half awakened Prisicilia was no match for a Tereasa whose only eyes had changed. If Priscilia didn't cheat like that, Teresa would win even against her awakened form. Of course she would have to use her whole power then.
Old 2010-04-09, 10:44   Link #508
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Just finished series so... I will state only my opinion...

Priscilia sucks! She really does!
Teresa could kill her over and over there! Half awakened Prisicilia was no match for a Tereasa whose only eyes had changed. If Priscilia didn't cheat like that, Teresa would win even against her awakened form. Of course she would have to use her whole power then.
First off... Welcome to the Claymore Threads. Now, on to business...

Well... in the anime your right. Priscilla would get her but kicked by Teresa if they could have a rematch. After all Teresa was the strongest #1 in history yet in the anime Isley was clearly leagues beyond Priscilla, so therefore Teresa was even stronger. Unless Priscilla had even more untapped power (which would likely kill season 2, in my eyes, if it ever gets made )

Now in the manga it's less clear... I'd personally disagree with your power assessment if you where talking about the manga. However your other post said you've only seen the anime, so I know your not debating this. I won't say what I believe makes her stronger in the manga but a lot of it is in the anime too (just know that many disagree with my logic but many support it too). Since I won't post spoilers for you... that would just be wrong (please for the love of all that is right don't debate me on this without spoilers tags... Kitten320 might see a spoiler).

Kitten, just know this thread mostly debates the manga, so be careful what you read here. BTW Teresa has a few other parts in the manga... so if you read it you will see her past before taking on Clare. If you love Teresa as much as me that alone would make reading the manga worth it. (My top 3 are Clare, Teresa, and Raphaela (because of stuff that happens after the anime ends, not cause what happened with her and Irene))

Your right that Priscilla was a whinny brat who just couldn't accept reality and that caused her awakening... however I'm not sure the human side of Priscilla attacked Teresa or the awakening side of her mind. In the manga, in the holy city, Clare lost control of her arms and couldn't take her own life... so she slams her sword in the ground asks Galk to do it (yeah, it was edited in the anime). It's possible something very similar happened to Priscilla. If Priscilla choose to attack Teresa, your right that many would view the attack as cheap... but in war cheap can keep you alive and kill the other guy hence the expression "all is fair in love and war". Who knows how much of the girl Priscilla was running the show compared with the awakened side... it's all really character interpretation there since we have no clear answers.

Oh, and Priscilla was never half awakened but at 70+%... don't worry you'll catch on to the terms quickly.
Old 2010-04-09, 11:06   Link #509
kitten320

Thanks

Oh no worries, I don't mind any spoilers. In comparison to majority I actually welcome them

Well knowing that Teresa with only changed eyes could take on 70+% awakened Prisciali makes me even happier^^
Just shows how pathetic Priscilia is.

Since I'm anime watcher, I can't really tell much about Raphael so... I might take a look at manga too some day.

And yeh it is true, in war everything is acceptable but... Teresa could have turned her into a smashed potato over and over there. Only her kind heart had stopped her from doing that. There was no real reason for her to do that. So no matter what anyone will say, Teresa always will remain the best for me. And now that she is part of Clare, you can say that she still kicks butts at some point

And to top it, even though Teresa had died from Priscilia's hands, Priscilia still was fearing her even after Teresa's death. So if to think about it, Teresa still remains the victor. She had won mentally and at some point mental victory is far more powerful than the one with body help.

So yeh, Teresa stomps in all possible ways even after death

P.S. I hope that Priscilia is afraid of her in manga too... otherwise it would slightly kill the effect
Old 2010-04-09, 11:36   Link #510
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Thanks

Oh no worries, I don't mind any spoilers. In comparison to majority I actually welcome them

Well knowing that Teresa with only changed eyes could take on 70+% awakened Prisciali makes me even happier^^
Just shows how pathetic Priscilia is.

Since I'm anime watcher, I can't really tell much about Raphael so... I might take a look at manga too some day.

And yeh it is true, in war everything is acceptable but... Teresa could have turned her into a smashed potato over and over there. Only her kind heart had stopped her from doing that. There was no real reason for her to do that. So no matter what anyone will say, Teresa always will remain the best for me. And now that she is part of Clare, you can say that she still kicks butts at some point

And to top it, even though Teresa had died from Priscilia's hands, Priscilia still was fearing her even after Teresa's death. So if to think about it, Teresa still remains the victor. She had won mentally and at some point mental victory is far more powerful than the one with body help.

So yeh, Teresa stomps in all possible ways even after death

P.S. I hope that Priscilia is afraid of her in manga too... otherwise it would slightly kill the effect
I prefer animes too... only read about a dozen manga but have seen hundreds of animes. So I know where your coming from, however I'd make a exception for Claymore. If you don't want to read stuff the anime covered you could start reading at chapter 50 (where the Battle in the North starts and the anime and manga diverge, you can then reread the rest if you like it). Well... if you don't mind a few spoilers to intise you to pick up the manga... (I'll limit the spoilers to as little detials as possible)

Spoiler for spoilers:

Last edited by Ryus; 2010-04-09 at 11:49.
Old 2010-04-09, 12:58   Link #511
kitten320

Yeh, it is rare when I check mangas, but some are better than anime

Wow quiet alot of stuff happening there 0_0

That's all happening after chapter 50 or before that as well?
Old 2010-04-09, 13:07   Link #512
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Yeh, it is rare when I check mangas, but some are better than anime

Wow quiet alot of stuff happening there 0_0

That's all happening after chapter 50 or before that as well?
All after chapter 50. Plus there's a ton I didn't mention. Claymore the manga is far better than the anime and this from an anime over manga person.

Oh and while the amine is fairly loyal to the manga (up to ep 19)... there are big differences at times. Few examples... Raki was very edited in the anime, you get to listen to the turmoil in Teresa's mind about her past (before meeting Clare, she even mentions her natural hair color), Irene gives a far better explanation for why she gave Clare her arm (she can possibly regrow a human strength arm), Clare informs Raki of the Black card not Rubel, no Clare vs Priscilla fight during Pieta (instead the survivors get swarmed by 23 Awakened Beings at once, moments after Rigardo's death and after Jean reverts Clare back; Deneve gets a huge part in helping Clare through Jean's death ), etc...
Old 2010-04-09, 13:10   Link #513
kitten320

Ah thanks for info, I really appricate it

And yeh, I did stumble on Teresa's thoughts... she had black hair... can't really imagine her with black hair though 0_o
Old 2010-04-09, 13:39   Link #514
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Ah thanks for info, I really appricate it

And yeh, I did stumble on Teresa's thoughts... she had black hair... can't really imagine her with black hair though 0_o
No problem.

At first I couldn't imagine Teresa with black hair either until I read Angel Densetsu... Yagi's first manga (before Claymore). Many characters in Claymore are just taken from Angel Densetsu and put in Claymore. Teresa is one such character. The version of "her" in AD is the main characters mother (and in her youth looked just like and older version of young Clare, so the sweet girl not the cold warrior). Now in Angel Densetsu the mother (whom looks and acts just like Teresa) was a very minor character but in Claymore Teresa has a much bigger role, oh and in Angel Densetsu she was one of the few non-fighters in the series .

Here you go... http://www.onemanga.com/Angel_Densetsu/78/29/... a few pics of the mom.

Now a few edits of Teresa (done by other people)... for some reason they changed her eyes to Black too (not brown )

Spoiler for pics:
Old 2010-04-09, 14:40   Link #515
kitten320

Hmmm... not so bad
Old 2010-04-11, 15:43   Link #516
Repelsteeltju
DRRR!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
Well yes, she did...that's called awakening

As for her power, no; exponential growth means, that her power reached it's pinnacle. In other words, it wouldn't have mattered if she trained more or got more experience as a warrior, her power got as high as it could theoritically get.
I hate to say this, but I'm not quite satisfied with this answer. For one, in the anime Priscilla was only awakened for more than 70% not the full 100% during her fight with Teresa (don't remember of this was the case in the manga as well). Also I think you're a little confused. Exponentially really means that a number keeps rising more and more. So in this case it would mean that Priscilla would be getting stronger and stronger. This is evident in that even Teresa though that she had to kill Priscilla, because Priscilla would eventually surpass her. But since I'm up to date with the manga. I know there is no anwser to my question. Thank you for trying to answer it anyway.

AND ALSO... MY TERESA IS AN EXPY? WHY DIDN'T I KNOW ABOUT THIS... (*PUTS ANGEL DENSETSU ON HIS TO READ AND TO WATCH LIST*)
In case anyone was wondering, yes that needed to be said in all caps!
Old 2010-04-11, 16:06   Link #517
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repelsteeltju View Post
I hate to say this, but I'm not quite satisfied with this answer. For one, in the anime Priscilla was only awakened for more than 70% not the full 100% during her fight with Teresa (don't remember of this was the case in the manga as well). Also I think you're a little confused. Exponentially really means that a number keeps rising more and more. So in this case it would mean that Priscilla would be getting stronger and stronger. This is evident in that even Teresa though that she had to kill Priscilla, because Priscilla would eventually surpass her. But since I'm up to date with the manga. I know there is no anwser to my question. Thank you for trying to answer it anyway.

AND ALSO... MY TERESA IS AN EXPY? WHY DIDN'T I KNOW ABOUT THIS... (*PUTS ANGEL DENSETSU ON HIS TO READ AND TO WATCH LIST*)
In case anyone was wondering, yes that needed to be said in all caps!
.....Um, I think you're the one who's a little confused

In both the anime and the manga(why you are bringing up the anime at all is beyond me), Priscilla fully awakens.....as in 100%. Exponential growth is an ability listed in the databooks, so I'm not making it up. I'm aware of what exponential growth means, though for clarity's sake, I'll post it anyway:

development at an increasingly rapid rate in proportion to the growing total number or size; a constant rate of growth applied to a continuously growing base over a period of time

The number, her power, is going to keep growing in proportion to the total number or size, her potential. In layman's terms, all her potential Teresa-surpassing(though whether or not you believe that part is up per person, which is why we have a thread for it ) power came out all at once.
Old 2010-04-12, 23:20   Link #518
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Wow, this thread is still going strong. I love it.

Anyway, kudos to everyone who still hold their respective beliefs about Teresa vs Priscilla. It's been contested so much over the years, almost religiously at certain times.

Personally, I'm a Priscilla believer - I really think she's more interesting (to me at least) and that her power is supreme, even against Teresa's own exponential power.
Old 2010-04-14, 02:38   Link #519
Vantek
Asleep Being

I'm with you Tempest

Except I wouldn't really be sure that Priscilla is superior to Teresa, but certainly ultimately on the same level.
Old 2010-04-15, 15:35   Link #520
Repelsteeltju
DRRR!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
.....Um, I think you're the one who's a little confused

In both the anime and the manga(why you are bringing up the anime at all is beyond me), Priscilla fully awakens.....as in 100%. Exponential growth is an ability listed in the databooks, so I'm not making it up. I'm aware of what exponential growth means, though for clarity's sake, I'll post it anyway:

development at an increasingly rapid rate in proportion to the growing total number or size; a constant rate of growth applied to a continuously growing base over a period of time

In layman's terms, all her potential Teresa-surpassing(though whether or not you believe that part is up per person, which is why we have a thread for it ) power came out all at once.
Could be... If I wasn't before I sure as hell am now. x'D

The anime was fairly faithful at that point in time and fresher in my memories than the manga. Weren't there some mentions of how much yoki Priscilla was using during that and I'm pretty sure her awakening was a gradual process and it was only completed after the fight was over and she got her wings. But on to the matter that I'm actually confused about. I'm pretty sure her awakening was a gradual process and it was only completed after the fight was over and she got her wings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Exponential growth (including exponential decay) occurs when the growth rate of a mathematical function is proportional to the function's current value.
sure the exponential growth can't last forever but in this case it has very little to do with potential. IMO 'the growing total number or size' refers not to the maximum number (or size) that can be achieved as this is usually unknown and growth doesn't just suddenly stop, it steadily decreases until there is 'no growth left'(this can be for various reasons but in theory exponential growth can go on forever). But it refers to the growing total number. To sub it up, the growing number grows. I hope that was understandable.

maybe the formula can help clear it up for you.

I'm not sure if 'Yoki = Potential' btw. That you have access to something doesn't mean you automatically get full mastery of it. Miria hasn't gotten more Yoki but has still gotten stronger in these past seven years. So even if you should suddenly awaken. IMO it should at least take some practice to master that new form.
Closed Thread