AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-10-31, 00:52   Link #5281
DarkJak2050

Alright guys, I need some help here. I'm still in a Jam, even though things have lightened up for me offline...
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-31, 00:54   Link #5282
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Alright guys, I need some help here. I'm still in a Jam, even though things have lightened up for me offline...
What do you need?
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-31, 01:00   Link #5283
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Is there's a problem or something? Maybe we can help.
Old 2011-10-31, 01:03   Link #5284
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas (I can't believe I've been misspelling your name.)

Anyway... He's gonna go into shock, then into a strange happiness due to actually managing to make a family and surviving long enough to live a full life. Not to mention he's taken by his daughter at first sight, finding her adorable and already developing parental feelings for her. Then he finds out more about her... And he doesn't know whether to pity or envy his future self.

And when he sees his daughter go after Yuriko, he's going to be a seriously overprotective parent. When he learns of Yuriko's "relation" to Irish... He's gonna go postal.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-31, 01:05   Link #5285
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
And when he sees his daughter go after Yuriko, he's going to be a seriously overprotective parent. When he learns of Yuriko's "relation" to Irish... He's gonna go postal.
THIS, Please?
Old 2011-10-31, 01:08   Link #5286
Eratas123

Quote:
@ Eratas (I can't believe I've been misspelling your name.)

Anyway... He's gonna go into shock, then into a strange happiness due to actually managing to make a family and surviving long enough to live a full life. Not to mention he's taken by his daughter at first sight, finding her adorable and already developing parental feelings for her. Then he finds out more about her... And he doesn't know whether to pity or envy his future self.

Yuriko is completely different from his more amoral future self though. This becomes obvious when Aria finds his body's full of bruises and injuries from abuse he suffers from his father. He wears long sleeve clothes and pants to hide them so he's extremely paranoid with skin contact.

How would Kyuukai react to seeing the person her daughter like's like this though? He might seem like an ass if he still goes postal on a kid like that.

This is also why Yuriko finds Irish scary, he looks more similar to his father.
Old 2011-10-31, 01:13   Link #5287
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

When I say postal, I mean freak out beyond comprehension in both shock and surprise.

But before then, he'll end up acting like a better father figure to Yuriko. Better have them as siblings rather then in a relationship he reasons. It would be a better reason to have Irish slip up and call Kyuukai "daddy".
Old 2011-10-31, 01:20   Link #5288
Eratas123

Quote:
When I say postal, I mean freak out beyond comprehension in both shock and surprise.

But before then, he'll end up acting like a better father figure to Yuriko. Better have them as siblings rather then in a relationship he reasons. It would be a better reason to have Irish slip up and call Kyuukai "daddy".
That makes so much sense I can't wait to write that out. Irish is gonna go ballistic when he tries to attack Tabane but suddenly he can't and starts calling her Grandma. He's gonna be SO pissed.

Might put in a little toy ship between Sarashiki Jr, Yuriko and Aria. What better headache than seeing your past self be in a triangle with your future kid and the kid of your frenemy

Anyway, do you have any suggestions for Kyuukai's next part? I tend to ask the OC owners for help in their OC's next segment.
Old 2011-10-31, 01:25   Link #5289
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: My only recommendations for Kyuukai's segment has been posted already, a few pages or so ago, right before you posted Kyuukai's segment.
Old 2011-10-31, 01:27   Link #5290
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Might put in a little toy ship between Sarashiki Jr, Yuriko and Aria. What better headache than seeing your past self be in a triangle with your future kid and the kid of your frenemy
I began to realize that Meister inject as much drugs as he can on you so he can freely start his crack-free fic because he has no material left....
Old 2011-10-31, 01:28   Link #5291
Eratas123

Quote:
@ Eratas: My only recommendations for Kyuukai's segment has been posted already, a few pages or so ago, right before you posted the Kyuukai's segment..
I meant after that. What would he do once he saw his daughter? Keep it a secret or immediately run to Laura for advice/help. Then there's Tabane's misadventures around Campus as Chifuyu chases her and demands an explanation while child Kyuukai and child Ichika wander around in a panic.
Old 2011-10-31, 01:30   Link #5292
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
I began to realize that Meister inject as much drugs as he can on you so he can freely start his crack-free fic because he has no material left....
What are you talking about giant talking cupcake? I feel just fine.
Old 2011-10-31, 01:30   Link #5293
DarkJak2050

Quote:
What do you need?
Quote:
Is there's a problem or something? Maybe we can help.
I don't know guys...

But I think I'm having issues on how I should start off Ch. 4 of Project Silverback.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-31, 01:31   Link #5294
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
What are you talking about giant talking cupcake? I feel just fine.
O meister, look what you have done, corrupting this innocent child!
Old 2011-10-31, 01:35   Link #5295
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Pick up his daughter and Yuriko and fly them to Laura immediately. Then have them all get caught up in all the chaos with the future kids and past selves.

Have Aria go and try to find her friends from the Houki timeline, and either have Yuriko find his future self or bond with Laura and Kyuukai.

(I can just see Irish call Laura "mommy", and Houki "auntie".)

And I need to get to sleep. Have a big day ahead of me tommorow.
Old 2011-10-31, 01:36   Link #5296
Eratas123

@ Jak - How about the scene where they all got disbanded? It's been a while since I read so I'm not sure if it's been featured yet.

@ Zero - I don't have a problem, really! I mean I can stop whenever I want,I just....don't want to yet that's all.

On a more serious note - I'm trying to write as much crack as possible since my crack stories have the most readers and the fact that no matter what I do I always end up putting angst in comedic segments.
Old 2011-10-31, 01:43   Link #5297
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Zero - I don't have a problem, really! I mean I can stop whenever I want,I just....don't want to yet that's all.

On a more serious note - I'm trying to write as much crack as possible since my crack stories have the most readers and the fact that no matter what I do I always end up putting angst in comedic segments.
When exactly I old you to stop? It's just a speculation. I always liked your story anyway (except that one idea about Umi).

Anyway, I'm going to school again.
Old 2011-10-31, 01:49   Link #5298
Eratas123

Quote:
When exactly I old you to stop? It's just a speculation. I always liked your story anyway (except that one idea about Umi).

Anyway, I'm going to school again.
It's just a joke Most people with addictions (Crack in my case) tend to say the exact same thing in almost any situation.

Good luck in school

Side note - I blame Meister for opening my eyes to the world of crack.
Old 2011-10-31, 03:50   Link #5299
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Notice:

The IS Characters Index by Terminator has been sealed for pending edits.

Only those given edit permissions by Terminator can still edit.
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-31, 03:58   Link #5300
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Who did that?
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6833486/1/Turning_Back

- it doesn't end well for Charu.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest