Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-01-25, 01:38   Link #521
RDF2050
Superidol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dranbit View Post
Well I saw that episode in Spanish subs. and it's says something like this " Thanks for no made Soma Peries participate in the Gundam elimination mission and no other mission". When I saw that I knew that something was not right in the translation because Soma participate in the missions to eliminate the Gundams, but never search the episode with another Fansub group. That's the reason why I didn't know what she says exactly.

For that reason Since the episode 09, I saw and English Fansubs version. Then, the next day I saw a version with a Spanish Fansub (my English Knowledge sometimes it's not very good. But I understand like the 70 or 80 % of the episode in English)
Well, all depends of which fansubs you are talking about. My favorite they really put time to it and also HD quality. I watch streaming, RAW, Sub English and Sub Spanish to fully understand the each episode completely.
Old 2009-02-08, 07:38   Link #522
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

Spoiler for For ep 18:
Ardi220288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-08, 09:53   Link #523
Nightwing(T_T)
Sooo............sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardi220288 View Post
Spoiler for For ep 18:
Spoiler for Ep 18:
Nightwing(T_T) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-08, 10:00   Link #524
Balder8472
I have a License

if I were Alleujah and had a choice between Soma and marie I'd definitely go with Soma for so many reasons just imagine her in the bedroom
Balder8472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-08, 10:03   Link #525
ZetranWW3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwing(T_T) View Post
Spoiler for Ep 18:
Might be pretty good
ZetranWW3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-08, 10:09   Link #526
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Looks like Allelujah is back to his 'Marie! Marie!' self again
Old 2009-02-08, 15:26   Link #527
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Looks like Allelujah is back to his 'Marie! Marie!' self again
He's been Marie Marie for a long time now

I wonder if the VA gets less pay than the others, since that's all he ever says.
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-08, 21:35   Link #528
RDF2050
Superidol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwing(T_T) View Post
Spoiler for Ep 18:

NOOOOOO

Just imagine this one Hall + Soma: What do you think?
Old 2009-02-09, 00:01   Link #529
CCLemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDFMASTER View Post
NOOOOOO

Just imagine this one Hall + Soma: What do you think?
Meh, too much blood and gore. Plus, they'd need to spend time recuperating inbetween.
CCLemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-12, 07:47   Link #530
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCLemon View Post
Meh, too much blood and gore. Plus, they'd need to spend time recuperating inbetween.
About time we have some of those in anime these days...
Old 2009-02-14, 12:30   Link #531
kanon78
Confederate

Allelujah -even without Hallelujah- is by far the coolest gundam meister from season 2;

* he got Marie back as he vowed when he was freed and kept his promise to Sergei; even if CB could really used Somarie a lot earlier to help them out on the battlefield
* he accepts Soma's bitching even though he doesnt deserve it at all
* he accepts her reckless behaviour on the battlefield and is prepared to back her up at the cost of his own life

I just hope Somarie doesn't need to see Allelujah also die in front of her eyes, protecting her during one of her reckless avengeful charges, to realize that he is the only person that can provide her with what she needs/is looking for and really loves her no matter wat.

...and with only 6 episodes it really is time for some long awaited Hallelujah/Soma tagteam owning the battlefield....
kanon78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-14, 14:29   Link #532
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanon78 View Post
Allelujah -even without Hallelujah- is by far the coolest gundam meister from season 2;

* he got Marie back as he vowed when he was freed and kept his promise to Sergei; even if CB could really used Somarie a lot earlier to help them out on the battlefield
* he accepts Soma's bitching even though he doesnt deserve it at all
* he accepts her reckless behaviour on the battlefield and is prepared to back her up at the cost of his own life

I just hope Somarie doesn't need to see Allelujah also die in front of her eyes, protecting her during one of her reckless avengeful charges, to realize that he is the only person that can provide her with what she needs/is looking for and really loves her no matter wat.

...and with only 6 episodes it really is time for some long awaited Hallelujah/Soma tagteam owning the battlefield....

I really really love Allelujah too, but in terms of development the other 3 meisters outshine him, and that's a real shame since he's got so much potential.

He also needs to seriously work the magic with Arios, he's never actually been useful in an actual battle apart from being a Trans-Am Battery.
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-14, 19:47   Link #533
RDF2050
Superidol

Spoiler:
Old 2009-02-15, 23:13   Link #534
Alexus_Z3
new to gunpla

setsuna developing QBW thanx to 00 Transam. is it possible that Hal presence started to become stronger inside al thanx to the constant shower of 00 GN particle? (he doesn't need 00 to go for Transam to reappear anymore)
Alexus_Z3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-16, 03:28   Link #535
helois

it is a bad thing that Halle will appeare only with the Gn...
a such beatifull( about the personality ^_^ )character and a such interpretation.. I hope that or Lockon or Tieria will die soon so there is more place for Alle/Halle...
helois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 13:19   Link #536
lohtan86

Alle is kinda out of place now. W/o his sadistic side no doubt he shows more concern for others but he is unable to make it up with his battle contribution. episode 20 all I see him doing during the fight was to shout other people's name or say he is done for -.-

seriously he'll be useless unless setsuna activates his trans-am to bring out the sadistic side. or maybe season 1 showed to much of his other side making him now a pale comparison.
lohtan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 16:55   Link #537
DensetsuShun
Pew Pew Pew

Is it my imagination, or is Soma falling/has Soma fallen for Allelujah, despite hating that he calls her Marie? I'm referencing when Louise blasted Arios in episode 20, or when she was about to take them both out (quotes, respectively):
(taking them both out): "I won't let that happen!"
(blasting the shit out of Arios): "How dare you?!"
DensetsuShun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 17:04   Link #538
Seibee
Mwu Fangirl

I really hope so. It's about time Soma saw Alle-chan for who he is (a really sweet guy) rather than just the 'failure'. If she could convince him to call her Soma rather than Marie all the time, I think they'd be all right lol.
Seibee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 17:16   Link #539
helois

i think is the same thing in the Rosario+Vampire... both of the personality loves the same person... XD XD XD
helois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 17:16   Link #540
Used Can

I don't think she sees him as a failure, nor do I believe she hates him. However, she wants revenge and Allelujah keeps meddling in. Moreover, she wants to be recognised as a soldier, as Soma Peries, yet Allelujah is reluctant to do so. I think Allelujah just gets on her nerves.