AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2015-02-26, 11:41   Link #56061
Oslight
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm-here-present View Post
Oh, too bad then... guess I have to wait... (patience power-up activate)
Anymore IS doujin about Chifuyu and Ichika that Stark has?
Nothing. There hasn't been any IS releases recently... at least that I know of.
Oslight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-26, 11:46   Link #56062
I'm-here-present

@Oslight
Guess more waiting games then...
I'm-here-present is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-26, 18:12   Link #56063
lovetospoon73

Originally Posted by Oslight View Post
My older sister can't be this yandere.
Spoiler:

My older sister can't be this perverted.
Spoiler:

My older sister can't be this... wait, Chifuyu-nee, why are yo-... Noooooo~
Spoiler:

And as an extra,
My little soldier can't be this big. (Pun intended)
Spoiler:

r all those pics from the manga?
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-26, 18:33   Link #56064
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

... seems that you must learn the arts of 'Quoting, Cutting, and Posting', young Grasshopper.

And those pics are from not-canon doujin manga.
Old 2015-02-26, 21:34   Link #56065
lovetospoon73

are they relate to the LN OR THE FANFICTION?
Old 2015-02-27, 01:01   Link #56066
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Doujins are, at best, fan fiction.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-27, 01:09   Link #56067
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Doujins are fan fiction.
Fixed it for you sir.
Old 2015-02-27, 04:47   Link #56068
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Lovetospoon actually gave me a very bad idea for an Is crossover fanfic.

It's a miracle that Ichika's still alive after all the times he's nearly been killed by the girls, I suddenly started wondering if he really was killed in most of those encounters--and then magically brought back to life---just to be killed agian in the next panel.

Yes. Infinite Stratos X Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan.

...yeah. A gag fanfic series whose sole purpose it is to beat Ichika to bloody giblets only to ressurect him minutes later and repeat the whole process again.

(finishes his Vodka) Yeah. I'll probablyt forget it tomorrow morning along wiht the hangover.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-27, 07:09   Link #56069
lovetospoon73

the dude living the dream of every teenage guy, & ichika doesn't even realize it.
Old 2015-02-27, 11:12   Link #56070
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I think I'm getting addicted to this.

Wverse Infinite Stratos:
Spoiler for synopsis:

Ichika(Wverse): A young man who lives alone with his sister. Still studying in highschool, he doesn't want to be a burden to his sister so he took a part time job as a magazine columnist specializing in urban legends. When investigating the rumors surrounding the disappearance of an up and coming model, Ichika discovers the involvment of the local gaia memory ring and their latest project. After coming into possession of a fourth generation driver and seven T3 gaia memories: Cyclone, Heat, Luna, Trigger, Metal, Joker and Ace. With that, Ichika assumes the post of the new Kamen Rider W.

Kaoruko(Wverse): Ichika's partner at the magazine Urban Legends column. She is the younger sister of their direct supervisor but isn't given any slack despite it. She admits that Ichika may be a better writer and investigator than herself, but her pictures are far superior. Though she loses in a photography match with Ichika when they took pictures of the Chinese model Huang Ling Yin. She comes in possession of the T3 Invisible Gaia Memory.

Rin(Wverse): A foreign model that is regularly featured in the teen's magazine Ichika works at. She takes a liking to him after admiring a picture he took of her during her off time. She uncovers Ichika's secret identity and helps whenever she can. She is hypercompatible with the T-Rex memory, and is later found out to be hypercompatible with any dinosaur memory when she is drawn to the Triceratops memory.

Dan(Wverse): Ichika's classmate and bestfriend. Always has ears around the town with a mouth big enough to match. Always the first guy to get gossip or rumors, he has no problem passing the stories along just as quickly. His catchphrase is: "Word around the grapevine is-"

Ran(Wverse): Dan's younger sister and Ichika's underclassman. She is the representative of her class. Much like Dan, she is well connected, unlike Dan, Ran's connections are much less low brow as she deals with business personel and local officials regularly in setting up school activities. She always makes lunch for herself and her brother but ends up pushing her half to Ichika so she can do unfinished class rep work. Truth is she just wants Ichika to eat her cooking.

Houki(Wverse): Younger sister of the AWOL military researcher, Shinonono Tabane. Though not public, Tabane was doing research on highly delicate military projects, or at least intended military projects. Hoping the wayward professor would contact her family, the government took custody of the Shinononos under the pretense of witness protection from Tabane's enemies. This results in a ruined childhood and a first love that she never made peace with. She receives an anonymous package containing the T3 Violence memory which she is hypercompatible with.

Cecilia(Wverse): A young woman from Britain set to inherit her family's business. Though not truly evil, she is ruthless when it comes to business and her inheritance. She is not above using violence to solve those kinds of problems either which leads her into possession of the Queen T3 gaia memory that she uses with an updated bio-connector at the base of her spine.

Charlotte(Wverse): The bastard daughter of a French businessman that deals in the black market as a lord of war, he has tasked his daughter to infiltrate the gaia memory ring and procure a gaia memory for study. Though kind, Charlotte is a ruthless and efficient fighter as learned by the local memory dealers. She is treated as a body guard of sorts and uses the Arms Gaia Memory along with a Lost Driver based on the 4th generation technology.

Laura(Wverse): Product of the stolen German Supersoldier Project. As a designer baby, she is a member of the experimental unit Schwarzer Hase under the ownership of the Gaia Memory Ring. Their original purpose as human combat machines turned secondary, they are primarily test subjects in artificially creating humans supercompatible with specific gaia memories. She is hypercompatible with Gene.

Tatenashi(Wverse): Leader of an underground Japanese Agency. She actively combats the gaia memory ring. Despite her position not making it a good idea for her to use Gaia Memories, she turns out to be hypercompatible with Zone which she uses as a last resort.

Kanzashi(Wverse): Younger sister of the mysterious Tatenashi. She is excluded from the underground agency which is actually the family business. She actively pulled a sting operation on her own and acquired the Commander Memory along with an old Commander Type Gaia Memory Driver which is antiquated by this point.

Chifuyu(Wverse): Ichika's older sister that rarely drops by the house. Though she claims to raise Ichika, her absence makes it feel like the boy raised himself. She used to be a part of Tabane's research team before the scientist's disappearance. Now Chifuyu is a member of Japan's Future Weapons Division. Her experience as a test pilot for Tabane's project making her invaluable as new technology like the gaia memories go beyond common sense which is something Chifuyu has great insight on. The Future Weapons Division is a subordinate agency of the Underground Agency led by the Sarashikis.

Tabane(Wverse): The scientist who dreamed of completing her magnum opus, the Infinite Stratos. However, the government pulled her funding and tried to shut it down when she proclaimed it was not to be a weapon. In order to finish her project, she sought funding from any and all possible sponsors, even resorting to the underworld. There she obtained funding from Foundation X, under the condition she assist them in reviving an old study they had been interested in, the gaia memories. Though having little interest in the gaia memories, she was able to recreate and improve upon the notes left behind by and from Museum researchers and even its founders. Her ultimate goal is to complete the IS, but to what end, no one knows.

Squall(Wverse): Leader of a former Phantom Task cell, she and her team defected to Foundation X. Granted there wasn't much choice to be made as her unit was used as a scapegoat by the executives of Phantom Task and was wiped out by other Phantom Task cells. She and her group are all Necro Overs now. Foundation X took an interest in them because Phantom Task is a rather unstable rival to the Foundation. She is given use of the T3 Jewel memory along with the updated bio-connector.

Autumn(Wverse): Squall's most trusted and most psychopathic soldier. She is also a NEVER, just like everyone else in Squall's troop. Her current mental instability could be blamed on the process of becoming an undead soldier, but the NEVER program had been refined since its inception and most of its drawbacks had been removed. The need to be supplied certain chemicals to continue functioning was kept though so as to ensure loyalty. Uses the T3 Virus memory and accompanying bio-connector.

M(Wverse): An unfortunate member of Squall's cell as she had been convinced to join just a few weeks prior to the unit being destroyed. Now a NEVER and still plans to eradicate the planet of all Orimura blood. She is given the T3 Nazca memory and accompanying bio-connector.

Last edited by demino_hellsin; 2015-02-28 at 04:38.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-27, 18:20   Link #56071
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Dream? Not so. First, does Ichika really have that lust for battle for her sister? Two, having many girls chasing after doesn't guarantee happiness or even the simplest satisfaction. Three, the burden and danger of being the one to possess the power.
Most writer take this too lightly.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-27, 19:42   Link #56072
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

I am wondering if Unlimited Fafnir is a IS done right (of course, without the dragons and such)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-27, 20:57   Link #56073
lovetospoon73

can someone give me the links to the IS Doujins
Old 2015-02-27, 21:36   Link #56074
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I am wondering if Unlimited Fafnir is a IS done right (of course, without the dragons and such)
What are you talking about? Dragons are always good additions.
Old 2015-02-27, 22:36   Link #56075
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
What are you talking about? Dragons are always good additions.
WHat I meant was the difference between Unlimited Fafnir and IS is that UF had dragons whereas IS did not.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-28, 09:17   Link #56076
Oslight
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
can someone give me the links to the IS Doujins
There are no links because they haven't been uploaded yet.
Oslight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-28, 11:41   Link #56077
lovetospoon73

do any knows when they'll be uploaded?

Last edited by lovetospoon73; 2015-02-28 at 22:23.
Old 2015-03-01, 00:35   Link #56078
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I dunno, I didn't like UF much.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-01, 00:41   Link #56079
demino_hellsin
That one guy

As I thought. Can't really have a Wverse unless I have a Phillip expy to form the 2 in 1 system. And following the pattern I set out, maybe all the girls should only get dopant memories. So I'm thinking of changing Madoka's memory to Beast.
Old 2015-03-01, 01:42   Link #56080
The 48th Ronin

The Drive-verse has much better potential than the W-verse, IMO.
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest