AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-01, 18:49   Link #5681
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcolobo View Post
Zero... I did all I could...include the other OC's and make more organized positions of AISTU please?

It would help the VN too.
Tatenashi (De Jure Leader)
Maximillian (De Facto Leader)
Chifuyu (Chief Supervisor)

Powerhouse, all out I.S. grade combat team:
Ichika
Karon
Inami
Octans (support)
Falco's OC
Tatenashi (as Field Commander)

Small skirmish, Information war, infiltration etc:
Kyuukai
Irish
Silverback Boys (Hot Shot & friends)
Maximillian (as Field Commander)

Logistic, Maintenance, Medical support, Information Center etc:
Rachel Browning
Octans (main role)
Tabane
Falco's OC

Other:
Tsurugi
Old 2011-11-01, 18:53   Link #5682
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Tatenashi (De Jure Leader)
Maximillian (De Facto Leader)
Chifuyu (Chief Supervisor)

Powerhouse, all out I.S. grade combat team:
Ichika
Karon
Inami
Octans (support)
Falco's OC
Tatenashi (as Field Commander)

Small skirmish, Information war, infiltration etc:
Kyuukai
Irish
Silverback Boys (Hot Shot & friends)
Maximillian (as Field Commander)

Logistic, Information Center, medic etc:
Rachel Browning
Octans (main role)
Tabane
Falco's OC

Other:
Tsurugi
You can also combine the powerhouse and small skirmish group since they can help each other out. Kyuukai should also be on the Power House team considering he can apparently fight I.S head on like the Silverio Gospel
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 18:55   Link #5683
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
You can also combine the powerhouse and small skirmish group since they can help each other out. Kyuukai should also be on the Power House team considering he can apparently fight I.S head on like the Silverio Gospel
It's their official role, the ACTUAL role can vary, it IS Ragtag combined arms force after all...

EDIT: Kyuukai may able to fight I.S. head on but he'll be more efficient in the Spec-ops force, thanks to his experience and innate ability as soldier.
Old 2011-11-01, 18:57   Link #5684
Eratas123

Quote:
It's their official role, the ACTUAL role can vary, it IS Ragtag combined arms force after all...
Makes sense. All of them have multiple skills so they can switch around.
Old 2011-11-01, 18:58   Link #5685
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ falcolobo: Put Kyuukai on the assault team, or you could put him in more of a spec ops, lone wolf role. Kinda like a James Bond of AISTU that doesn't steal any spotlight. Or keep him in STASIS, and have them ally/partner with AISTU.

@ Eratas: If you'd like a time limit for the Yandere Outbreak thing, do this:

As Kyuukai hid with Irish, he read over his text messages. Apparently, this Yandere Outbreak was happening all over the world. Then he paled considerably at one outstanding text message from ATHENA, the AI that controlled the Combat Sectors of FRACTURE. She was an AI, not affected. But she was still a yandere anyway.

To all operatives of FRACTURE! RED ALERT! Virus Codenamed YDERE has been released! Bridge of the ALBATROSS has been taken over! Set on a collision course for the IS Academy! ETA: 1 Day, 5 Hours! Begin Evacuations!IMPACT IS INEVITABLE! GET OUT NOW!
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 19:02   Link #5686
Eratas123

I think we're overloading Falco too much. Let's sit back and let him decide what to do. He's being nice enough to make it himself using his own time.

@ Rain - Way too big! I don't know how they'll stop it if it's already spread all over. If stopping the virus at the academy stops it from spreading then that would make more sense.
Old 2011-11-01, 19:11   Link #5687
DarkJak2050

Okay, just as a clearification:

I'm allowing my OCs to be used only for the Yandere Virus fiction.

And Eratas, can you make it so that they can't escape from IS Academy and assist Ichika, Kyuukai Irish and the others in what they're going to do. They'll try to escape at first but things go awry for them, causing them to be stuck at IS Academy.

And they're not really loaded. All they have is their combat armor (same ones they used in their Mercenary days, not the Silverbacks), and the only weapon they have are their sidearms. Hot Shot has 2 Desert Ranger SA pistols, and Sideswipe has a Stinger SMG. They're plasma based and given the situation, the best that their sidearms can do is stun. Their weapons can regenerate "ammo", but it'll take a while, so they're going to have to watch their shots.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 19:14   Link #5688
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Okay, just as a clearification:

I'm allowing my OCs to be used only for the Yandere Virus fiction.

And Eratas, can you make it so that they can't escape from IS Academy and assist Ichika, Kyuukai Irish and the others in what they're going to do. They'll try to escape at first but things go awry for them, causing them to be stuck at IS Academy.

And they're not really loaded. All they have is their combat armor (same ones they used in their Mercenary days, not the Silverbacks), and the only weapon the have are their sidearms. Hot Shot has 2 Desert Ranger SA pistols, and Sideswipe has a Stinger SMG. They're plasma based and given the situation, the best that their sidearms can do is stun. Their weapons can regenerate "ammo", but it'll take a while, so they're going to have to watch their shots.
Is that lethal? Plasma shots tend to really burn away through skin.

Side note - Does that mean you're not allowing Falco to use them for the VN?
Old 2011-11-01, 19:16   Link #5689
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Is that lethal? Plasma shots tend to really burn away through skin.

Not with the weapons they're using. And yes, I don't want them in Falco's VN. Not yet...

I even said so while you guys were discussing it.
Old 2011-11-01, 19:16   Link #5690
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Oh now I remember, he didn't.
Old 2011-11-01, 19:22   Link #5691
Eratas123

Quote:
Oh now I remember, he didn't.
Lolz. That means only Maximillian and Irish are in the Infiltration group Just include Tatenashi and Kyuukai in there since they're the most skilled and can properly switch roles.

I'm going to school now. See you guys in about 40 minutes.
Old 2011-11-01, 19:26   Link #5692
falcolobo
The Third Runner

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
@ falcolobo: Put Kyuukai on the assault team, or you could put him in more of a spec ops, lone wolf role. Kinda like a James Bond of AISTU that doesn't steal any spotlight. Or keep him in STASIS, and have them ally/partner with AISTU.

@ Eratas: If you'd like a time limit for the Yandere Outbreak thing, do this:

As Kyuukai hid with Irish, he read over his text messages. Apparently, this Yandere Outbreak was happening all over the world. Then he paled considerably at one outstanding text message from ATHENA, the AI that controlled the Combat Sectors of FRACTURE. She was an AI, not affected. But she was still a yandere anyway.

To all operatives of FRACTURE! RED ALERT! Virus Codenamed YDERE has been released! Bridge of the ALBATROSS has been taken over! Set on a collision course for the IS Academy! ETA: 1 Day, 5 Hours! Begin Evacuations!IMPACT IS INEVITABLE! GET OUT NOW!
Good timing, I was gonna email u about whether we can use Kyuukai. This is gonna be good. Do you have any pictures of him?

@ Eratas- Don't worry about overloading. My next deadline for my book isn't going to set for the next month. I'm fine, just got to get to writing chapter 4 for Second Chance and testing Novelty.

@ Jak- We can't use them? If the issue is the weapons then just give me a list of what weapons you want them to have. If that's not it then its fine, the VN can make do without your characters if you don't want to give your permission.
Old 2011-11-01, 19:28   Link #5693
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Jak- We can't use them? If the issue is the weapons then just give me a list of what weapons you want them to have. If that's not it then its fine, the VN can make do without your characters if you don't want to give your permission.
If I wasn't wrong, he didn't want to give away too much spoiler until his own story finished.

Also, going to school, take your time and keep your health. Bye!
Old 2011-11-01, 19:29   Link #5694
Eratas123

Quote:
Good timing, I was gonna email u about whether we can use Kyuukai. This is gonna be good. Do you have any pictures of him?

@ Eratas- Don't worry about overloading. My next deadline for my book isn't going to set for the next month. I'm fine, just got to get to writing chapter 4 for Second Chance and testing Novelty.

@ Jak- We can't use them? If the issue is the weapons then just give me a list of what weapons you want them to have. If that's not it then its fine, the VN can make do without your characters if you don't want to give your permission.
Good to hear Just a question though. Is Ichika the only one with romance or do the others also have?

Side note - Jak usually doesn't include his OC's because it might spoil something for his fic.
Old 2011-11-01, 19:29   Link #5695
DarkJak2050

Quote:
If I wasn't wrong, he didn't want to give away too much spoiler until his own story finished.
Quote:
Side note - Jak usually doesn't include his OC's because it might spoil something for his fic.
Exactly.

And besides, how long is going to take for you to make this VN, Falco?
Old 2011-11-01, 19:51   Link #5696
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

@Falco: you really got to show me sometime how to use the Vn program.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 20:06   Link #5697
falcolobo
The Third Runner

Quote:
Good to hear Just a question though. Is Ichika the only one with romance or do the others also have?

Some other characters will have their own scenes of romance and also of comedy. It all depends on what the player picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Exactly.

And besides, how long is going to take for you to make this VN, Falco?
3 hours after I understand how the software works. I took a look at it and it seems complicated...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
@Falco: you really got to show me sometime how to use the Vn program.
Sure, just left me figure out how it works too

I'm considering just writing a fic for this because the creation of a multiple storyline generator is just too much work for me to do.

So a simple light novel may be employed, or just a fanfic thats going up on the sight.

Still deciding though on what I should do.
Old 2011-11-01, 20:17   Link #5698
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Some other characters will have their own scenes of romance and also of comedy. It all depends on what the player picks

3 hours after I understand how the software works. I took a look at it and it seems complicated...

Sure, just left me figure out how it works too

I'm considering just writing a fic for this because the creation of a multiple storyline generator is just too much work for me to do.

So a simple light novel may be employed, or just a fanfic thats going up on the sight.

Still deciding though on what I should do.

Well, once I graduate (can't wait), then I might put Red Rain as a linear novel to test it and then amp it to multiple choice later.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 20:21   Link #5699
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ falcolobo: For Kyuukai's pictures, just find any picture of Emiya Kiritsugu. He's the closest, if not exactly how I visualize Kyuukai. In fact, I based his character slightly off him.

Oh, and for an easy program to make a VN with, I'd try Blade Engine, or Renpy. Those two are good, but not exactly the best. I've used Blade Engine once before, but I don't remember how to use it now...

Last edited by EthernalRain; 2011-11-01 at 20:33.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 20:23   Link #5700
Eratas123

@ Falco - Depending on player choice? Does that mean the POV switches?

Also. I know how to have Ichika to see everyone before they're introduced formally. Fo you want to hear it or do you already have a plan?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest