1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-10-23, 11:39   Link #41
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkone45 View Post
Also they found two Gundam frames? that what the guy ( forgot his name ) said
The guy's name is Dexter, and they found one Gundam frame and one unit that is too large to be a Mobile Suit (wonder what that is).
Old 2016-10-23, 11:46   Link #42
darkone45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
The guy's name is Dexter, and they found one Gundam frame and one unit that is too large to be a Mobile Suit (wonder what that is).
but we can assume it would be a Gundam frame also this the first time Mikazuki ever had a student before ? lol his gonna teach him how to use a gun becasue he had cold feet in this episode don't know if his ready for this lolol

I can see it right now Mikazuki is about to kill another dude but rather then do it himself he gives the gun to hush and says

"they made en enemy of Takkadan now make them pay with blood...do it Hush"
darkone45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-23, 11:52   Link #43
NBG

Quote:
but we can assume it would be a Gundam frame also this the first time Mikazuki ever had a student before ? lol his gonna teach him how to use a gun becasue he had cold feet in this episode don't know if his ready for this lolol

I can see it right now Mikazuki is about to kill another dude but rather then do it himself he gives the gun to hush and says

"they made en enemy of Takkadan now make them pay with blood...do it Hush"
Haha. I w8ould like to see that
NBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-23, 11:56   Link #44
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Cold-blooded killer Mika is back. Whew, that scene with him and Orga was great.

And the discovery of those two mobile suits at the mine should hopefully foreshadow for more firepower for Tekkadan? Maybe Hash can get in on one of those two.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-23, 11:58   Link #45
darkone45

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBG View Post
Haha. I w8ould like to see that
same and you know the irony in this ? he was so ready to be a real member of Tekkadan that he forgot the most important thing.....they kill people and if hush can't take a life his not ready for Tekkadan but Mikazuki saw something in him, so I have faith.
Old 2016-10-23, 12:20   Link #46
Irenesharda

Quote:
same and you know the irony in this ? he was so ready to be a real member of Tekkadan that he forgot the most important thing.....they kill people and if hush can't take a life his not ready for Tekkadan but Mikazuki saw something in him, so I have faith.
My thing is, he wants to be a MS pilot so bad, but he weakens at even firing a gun? And he's not even that good at fighting in a Mobile Worker. At least Mika, Akihiro, and Shino all showed prowess in that field when they were still workers. Hush? Not so much. How does he figure on being better than Mika when even Derma or Ride could do better?

It would be really bad if even after Mika tells Orga and Orga meets with him, that Orga still tells him no. I'm not sure if he could take the rejection.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-23, 12:24   Link #47
darkone45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
My thing is, he wants to be a MS pilot so bad, but he weakens at even firing a gun? And he's not even that good at fighting in a Mobile Worker. At least Mika, Akihiro, and Shino all showed prowess in that field when they were still workers. Hush? Not so much. How does he figure on being better than Mika when even Derma or Ride could do better?

It would be really bad if even after Mika tells Orga and Orga meets with him, that Orga still tells him no. I'm not sure if he could take the rejection.
Well our boy Mika sees something in Hush or he wouldn't have agreed to tell Orga for him, I mean his now a member of the commando unit ( lol the only member ) so that must be a lot to take in
Old 2016-10-23, 13:09   Link #48
tdx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaddix View Post
So Mika and Atra probably do retire to run farms but I don't see Kudelia or Orga doing that.
If all the four survive, then yeah, I can see Mika&Arta running a farm, while Orga&Kudelia working hard until they die due their nature making them unable to stop and sit still (workaholics for life )
Quote:
Well our boy Mika sees something in Hush or he wouldn't have agreed to tell Orga for him, I mean his now a member of the commando unit ( lol the only member ) so that must be a lot to take in
In my opinion, for now it's too early to speak about Mika seeing something in Hush. In my understanding, what he saw was the fact that Hush was being honest about wanting to surpass him, so Mika bought that determination, which, I guess, to Mika felt like it resembles his own determination (a borderline obsession even) to get stronger no matter what. It seems to be the only reason for now, because Mika simply doesn't know Hush yet as more than a name and a face to go with it at this point.

Now, a face-to-face between Orga and Hush is going to be interesting. Orga tends to give positive answers to the requests of this kind from his men if he sees they really want it (Danji, Ride, for example), so while he definitely isn't going to let a total rookie pilot a valuable MS from the start, I can see him letting Hush train to become a MS pilot.

On the other hand, Orga might also want to get to know Hush a little better before making the decision. In particular, I can see Orga (if he catches onto the fact) having a problem with Hush's indecisiveness he's shown in this episode about killing.

To elaborate more on this, as many have pointed out, for once a Gundam show has the MCs who aren't fussy about killing people. But Hush seems to be different... so what if the whole 'to kill or not to kill' dilemma and corresponding drama will ensue around Hush instead? Tbh, can't say I'm looking forward to it much.

Another thing here to consider is, does Tekkadan even have any MS pilot without the AV system? (not counting Azie and Lafter of course, they're technically not Tekkadan). Tekkadan relies heavily on the AV system to give them the edge, and from what we've seen, all of their current pilots are exclusively AV users, so Hush not having the AV might be another factor for Orga to refuse his request.
tdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-23, 13:17   Link #49
FerrusManus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdx View Post
Another thing here to consider is, does Tekkadan even have any MS pilot without the AV system? (not counting Azie and Lafter of course, they're technically not Tekkadan). Tekkadan relies heavily on the AV system to give them the edge, and from what we've seen, all of their current pilots are exclusively AV users, so Hush not having the AV might be another factor for Orga to refuse his request.
Well, the Shiden isn't equipped with the AV system (only Shinos custom unit has one), so not having AV is not a reason to exclude someone from being an MS pilot. They should at least see if he is able to control a Shiden.
FerrusManus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-23, 13:20   Link #50
tdx

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrusManus View Post
Well, the Shiden isn't equipped with the AV system (only Shinos custom unit has one), so not having AV is not a reason to exclude someone from being an MS pilot. They should at least see if he is able to control a Shiden.
But aren't they going to send those Shidens to Earth's branch?
tdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-23, 13:34   Link #51
darkone45

Quote:
If all the four survive, then yeah, I can see Mika&Arta running a farm, while Orga&Kudelia working hard until they die due their nature making them unable to stop and sit still (workaholics for life )
In my opinion, for now it's too early to speak about Mika seeing something in Hush. In my understanding, what he saw was the fact that Hush was being honest about wanting to surpass him, so Mika bought that determination, which, I guess, to Mika felt like it resembles his own determination (a borderline obsession even) to get stronger no matter what. It seems to be the only reason for now, because Mika simply doesn't know Hush yet as more than a name and a face to go with it at this point.

Now, a face-to-face between Orga and Hush is going to be interesting. Orga tends to give positive answers to the requests of this kind from his men if he sees they really want it (Danji, Ride, for example), so while he definitely isn't going to let a total rookie pilot a valuable MS from the start, I can see him letting Hush train to become a MS pilot.

On the other hand, Orga might also want to get to know Hush a little better before making the decision. In particular, I can see Orga (if he catches onto the fact) having a problem with Hush's indecisiveness he's shown in this episode about killing.

To elaborate more on this, as many have pointed out, for once a Gundam show has the MCs who aren't fussy about killing people. But Hush seems to be different... so what if the whole 'to kill or not to kill' dilemma and corresponding drama will ensue around Hush instead? Tbh, can't say I'm looking forward to it much.

True I agree with what you said, but I feel its really great to Mikazuki has his own Biscuit character, how Orga's best friend was Biscuit, I feel Hush will be the same way with Mikazuki, only their Drama will be Mikazuki trying to make Hush into him and hush, feeling the pressure of Mikazuki's expectations ( which will be hell for him) having someone who kills easily hand a gun over to someone who never used one and is being told to kill individual, so they fulfill expectations of the one who give them that gun ? that might bring up the feels for me and I don't know if I can handle it
Old 2016-10-23, 13:45   Link #52
Irenesharda

Quote:
I think some were going to the Earth branch, but the HQ has some as well. Remember, Dante has one he was going to put a tag on, and I think Ride and Derma also pilot Shidens.

Quote:
True I agree with what you said, but I feel its really great to Mikazuki has his own Biscuit character, how Orga's best friend was Biscuit, I feel Hush will be the same way with Mikazuki, only their Drama will be Mikazuki trying to make Hush into him and hush, feeling the pressure of Mikazuki's expectations ( which will be hell for him) having someone who kills easily hand a gun over to someone who never used one and is being told to kill individual, so they fulfill expectations of the one who give them that gun ? that might bring up the feels for me and I don't know if I can handle it
I think Mika has big dib rights in being Orga's best friend even over Biscuit. Even Biscuit couldn't breach the connection that those two have, and he tried.
It's possible that they mean more for Mika, but I don't know how well Mika will be as a teacher. He doesn't talk much and his entire ability to pilot Barbatos is mostly based on instinct. And I think if Hush really had such a large role, he would have been featured more in the OP. But again like you said, we'll have to see.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-23, 13:45   Link #53
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
It's an MP unit that Tekkadan got cheap thanks to the Turbines. They'll send over some to Earth.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-23, 14:08   Link #54
darkone45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
I think Mika has big dib rights in being Orga's best friend even over Biscuit. Even Biscuit couldn't breach the connection that those two have, and he tried.
It's possible that they mean more for Mika, but I don't know how well Mika will be as a teacher. He doesn't talk much and his entire ability to pilot Barbatos is mostly based on instinct. And I think if Hush really had such a large role, he would have been featured more in the OP. But again like you said, we'll have to see.
didn't the show already state their more like brothers then friends ? if so wouldn't that make Biscuit Orga's best friend ? Also Op didn't feature the new Gundam or those space pirates :P me thinks Hush will have a big role but they don't want to spoil it, that the impression I'm getting.
Old 2016-10-23, 14:23   Link #55
DMurphy

As far as the OP goes, it's worth noting that Akihiro and Shino also show up in it about as much as Hash does, and I think Kudelia only shows up in about two shots. It's not necessarily a strong indicator of relevance.

Latest Review: Psycho-Pass 2 and Legend of Korra
DMurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-23, 15:34   Link #56
darkone45

So I just realized something.......Japan is gonna make another big deal about this episode do guys think we might get ANN news on this by Monday ?
Old 2016-10-23, 15:42   Link #57
ReddyRedWolf

"Why can't I hit you!?"

"I'm more likely to get hit if I dodge."

We now know why his subordinates don't want Iok in the battlefield.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-23, 15:57   Link #58
DMurphy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
"Why can't I hit you!?"

"I'm more likely to get hit if I dodge."

We now know why his subordinates don't want Iok in the battlefield.
I'm not entirely sure what's going on there. A minute or two earlier, we had Sandoval remarking that Iok made a shot that should have been only been possible through luck, moments before he made another shot just like it -- so clearly Iok is meant to be a fairly superb sniper. Possibly he just wasn't expecting Barbatos' speed.

Old 2016-10-23, 16:01   Link #59
darkone45

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...ints/.95182for

those who don't remember it was about episode 3
Old 2016-10-23, 16:16   Link #60
DMurphy

While I suspect we won't see the same kind of complaints (because someone gunning down a surrendering soldier is not exactly the same as a character killing someone in their office during what is essentially a shakedown) -- I can kind of see why people would complain about the third episode of the first series, even if I think the complaints are somewhat vacuous, since Mika shooting Crank is pretty unambiguously portrayed as bad.

The military's treatment of prisoners and noncombatants is a pretty hot button issue right now, and moreover, it's an issue on which there isn't really a general agreement within society.

Which is how this episode differs from that one: Generally speaking, everyone knows that gunning down a man in his office for not giving you money is a Bad Thing.