AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Soul Eater

Notices

View Poll Results: Soul Eater - Episode 19 Rating
Perfect 10 25 65.79%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 26.32%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 3 7.89%
7 out of 10 : Good 0 0%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-17, 08:29   Link #41
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hir0 View Post
Just a question, what type of weapon is Spirit? lol

When we first saw him he was a scythe like thing, but in this Episode, hes just a pole?

The last 2 episode kept things on a cliffhanger, need to watch the next ep quick ><
He just didn't form the blade part of his scythe that is all, he could easily make the blade at any time due to the ability to shape shift
Old 2008-08-17, 09:52   Link #42
lmd_84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hir0 View Post
Just a question, what type of weapon is Spirit? lol

When we first saw him he was a scythe like thing, but in this Episode, hes just a pole?
As an addition to HiroInazuma's bit, he's a scythe, as shown here (cut for size):

Spoiler:

in episode 8.

In 19, Stein's initially going for a similar tactic to when he fought Chrona; relying on his soul wavelength to attack rather than his Weapon's physical force. His versatility makes me smile. And the tension between him and Medusa was just lovely.
Old 2008-08-18, 11:36   Link #43
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

"I sense the most horrid of presences...."

"....Papa."

Oh that scene was priceless.
Old 2008-08-19, 00:01   Link #44
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin Aquila View Post
"I sense the most horrid of presences...."

"....Papa."

Oh that scene was priceless.
Definitely not the way he would have liked to be introduced . Still a really funny moment.
Old 2008-08-20, 15:16   Link #45
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Really late with my post but i finally got around to watching episode 19 and it measured up to what i was hoping for. The fight between Stein and Medusa was damn good each have hidden powers the other does not know about. What surprised me was that Medusa gave Stein a choice to join him and she gets what she wants. This i did not see im not sure if her interest is only scientific or a combination of scientific and romantic but the situation is interesting. The way she set up her arrows and commented about how all points lead to her really drove the fact home that she not leaving him really any other choice besides her or death.

Medusa is such dynamic character and so is Stein they make great adversaries. Its impossible for me to actually dislike either one of them they are such great characters.

I wondering if Maka's determination will prevail. She look HELLA pissed and her pride was broken once before i know she does not want it to happen again. The thing is though Black Star is the perfect person to match against that crazy ass kid. Let it begin.
Old 2008-08-20, 17:23   Link #46
ichigobankai

One of the best episodes so far from me. I'm loving Bones animation, the fights are really fluid and quality is rly top notch. I'm getting my hopes everytime higher for Soul Eater.
Closed Thread