AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-05-14, 09:22   Link #41
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
To rave.. you said: "I'd say you can normally feel high chakra levels, i doubt Orochimaru would out-right lie like that."

Well that isnt quite true...the Kyuubi has the ultimate chakra...are you trying to tell that Sasuke's is even more badass? That's just impossible...you know that...
I know that i was saying he could feel the amount of chakra Naruto was releasing when he released the 3 tails, like the same when Kakashi felt they're chakra in the valley of the end.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-14, 09:25   Link #42
mechwar666
Mech

Send a message via MSN to mechwar666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soma
I don't know what people are smoking, but Sasuke is better than a 3 tailed Naruto. There's evidence for this by Orochimaru's words and actions. He's not worried about Team Yamato lurking in the hideout, even with the threat of Kyuubi which he faced earlier, since he knows that Sasuke can handle it. Plus this is a shonen manga. If a character says that a rival's strength is a certain amount, then it IS. If you don't like it, go cry in a corner somewhere or else suck it up, since this is reality. Sasuke>3 tailed Naruto..
My best guess is your the one smoking some pretty good blunts. plz pass the ganja cuz you must be rolling. Aside from the joke, where the heck did you get that if in a manga a single character which is a main villain is always right? I mean how more screwed up statement can you give . Everybody has their own opinion, and kishimoto sure as hell got his own on doing the manga. So lets say 3 tail naruto = CS2 sasauke, and 4 tail naruto = sasuke wetting his panties and running like Oro back into hiding. Or lets say you are right, Sasuke is stronger then 3 lets even put level 4 kyubified naruto, as always as a pinch of spice, the creator probably will let naruto reach 5 tails again gaining the advantage. Or just running amock in rage, and controling himself before killing someone or hurting someone important (sakura?). But this is against Kakashi, and kakashi can use seals against naruto to put him back to normal, sasuke isn't the same, leaving many areas for your so called logic to fail -_- its called suspense and the reality and fact that you aren't kishimoto.

Quote:
Anyways, I see Sasuke as being on Kakashi's level at this point. Sasuke's training to beat Itachi, not someone like Kakashi, so obviously his strength won't be limited to Kakashi's level. He can handle the Sharingan much better than Kakashi, and he has more chakra than him. Plus he'll have loads of uncopiable jutsus by staying with Orochimaru which Kakashi won't be able to copy. Finally he'll have the CS power which could easily overpower Kakashi. Kakashi won't have a condom to stick on Sasuke like he did to Naruto so easily, so it'll be very tough for him to deal with Sasuke..
So sasuke with CS2 or CS is on kakashi's level? In your head you really think that sasuke can handle the sharingan better than kakashi? How can that be ... kakashi has the sharingan as a bloodline trait, while sasuke got it as something extra ... or is it the other way around? hmm -_-! Did you forget he taught sasuke, so he knows how sasuke ticks -_- that little fact is the one that always leaves the enigma of whether kakashi knows what to expect or not from sasuke fighitng against him. And where you really messed up is "uncopiable jutsu's"? ... hold up isn't kakashi called the copycat ninja? ... bah I think someone made an error if he can't copy one more jutsu. I guess he will just have to xerox the jutsu for later -_-.

Quote:
Sasuke's training to beat Itachi so I see him as being able to take on Kakashi at the very least. There's not much time left in the manga to get stronger, so Sasuke needs to be at a high level already to stand a chance against Itachi.
And naruto's training is for hokage ... difference?
We all know and expect sasuke to be stronger (or else there wouldn't of been any point for him to stay next to Oro when his only reason for being there was to get stronger ... overstating the obvious aren't we?)
We don't know if Sasuke can or will beat Itachi. For what "WE" know (this includes you unless you can read kishi's brain) Sasuke doesn't have a specified role on whether he will kill Itachi or not. Besides who knows if in the end Itachi takes one for sasuke against another strong opponent. (they are still brothers, and there might be some type of darkvader feelings in Itachi.)

Hell i am expecting sasuke running away from the fighting, and then killing Oro for the hell of it, but maybe thats just me.
mechwar666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-14, 09:35   Link #43
mechwar666
Mech

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
I know that i was saying he could feel the amount of chakra Naruto was releasing when he released the 3 tails, like the same when Kakashi felt they're chakra in the valley of the end.
They can feel it as enormous amount, but I don't think they have an actual value as in dragonballz -_-. Its not like they are going to put chakra level numbers now:

sasuke=5000
sasuke cs= 8000
sasuke cs2 = 16000

naruto= 9000
naruto 1tail = 12000
naruto 2tail = 14000
naruto 3tail = 16000
naruto 4tail = 18000
naruto 5 tail = 20000
naruto 6 tail = 22000
naruto 7 tail = 24000
naruto 8 tail = 26000
naruto 9 tail = Doomsday

If thats what you are thinking or something similar ... well i gota say that must be some skills they got to put numbers to just feeling the chakra. But wait can't they see the chackra outside naruto's body? I guess the fact that he has enough chakra to have it covering his body for defense like gaara's sand shell, means that he has a low chakra level or amount of chakra flowing though him.

Whether they can feel the chakra or not, naruto has always had more than enough for a couple of dozen armies thanks to kyubi. Kyubi is a chakra producing machine, and thus making naruto a chakra exhaust pipe. He can throw as much as he wants, as long as he keeps on releasing it. Nobody can compare to naruto on chakra levels, only difference is naruto uses his chakra like a little kid with his first 10 dollars. The first thing he will do is buy something and then ask for more money. (this is an example)
Naruto just spends his chakra like that, he just uses it up on frontal attacks and receiving blows. Not wise, but only shows how much raw power he has at his disposal.
Old 2006-05-14, 10:27   Link #44
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
If thats what you are thinking or something similar ... well i gota say that must be some skills they got to put numbers to just feeling the chakra. But wait can't they see the chackra outside naruto's body? I guess the fact that he has enough chakra to have it covering his body for defense like gaara's sand shell, means that he has a low chakra level or amount of chakra flowing though him.

Whether they can feel the chakra or not, naruto has always had more than enough for a couple of dozen armies thanks to kyubi. Kyubi is a chakra producing machine, and thus making naruto a chakra exhaust pipe. He can throw as much as he wants, as long as he keeps on releasing it. Nobody can compare to naruto on chakra levels, only difference is naruto uses his chakra like a little kid with his first 10 dollars. The first thing he will do is buy something and then ask for more money. (this is an example)
Naruto just spends his chakra like that, he just uses it up on frontal attacks and receiving blows. Not wise, but only shows how much raw power he has at his disposal.
They can feel as much chakra as Naruto releases at that time, and Naruto can't keep withdrawing more and more power his body is limited at the moment anyway.
Old 2006-05-14, 10:30   Link #45
mechwar666
Mech

Quote:
They can feel as much chakra as Naruto releases at that time, and Naruto can't keep withdrawing more and more power his body is limited at the moment anyway.
its limited unless he releases another tail little one ^^. if he reached the 9th tail i guess we would of been able to see the end of naruto the series so i guess you shouldn't be saying he has a limit. his limit is what kyubi says to it at the moment. remember his body has a limit, but the one that limits the amount of chakra that flows out of the body isn't naruto, its kyubi (cuz its kyubi's chakra anyways ).

Rave stop going against everyone we know ur a hardcore diehard fan of sasuke ... he isn't invincible ... only in your eyes and those of fans of his thats abt it . (I am rooting for kakashi to give him a wooping anyways )
Old 2006-05-14, 10:35   Link #46
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
its limited unless he releases another tail little one ^^. if he reached the 9th tail i guess we would of been able to see the end of naruto the series so i guess you shouldn't be saying he has a limit. his limit is what kyubi says to it at the moment. remember his body has a limit, but the one that limits the amount of chakra that flows out of the body isn't naruto, its kyubi (cuz its kyubi's chakra anyways
Kyuubi cant put that much chakra into Naruto, because his body couldny withstand it and he would die.

Quote:
Rave stop going against everyone we know ur a hardcore diehard fan of sasuke ... he isn't invincible ... only in your eyes and those of fans of his thats abt it . (I am rooting for kakashi to give him a wooping anyways )
Why? im just protecting Sasuke here ^^, and if your argue against Sasuke your most likely wrong see ^^.
Old 2006-05-14, 10:48   Link #47
mechwar666
Mech

Quote:
Kyuubi cant put that much chakra into Naruto, because his body couldny withstand it and he would die.

Why? im just protecting Sasuke here ^^, and if your argue against Sasuke your most likely wrong see ^^.
eh then what is 4 tails? an attempt of kyubi to kill naruto? and trust me we shall see a fifth tail from naruto and he won't die -_-.

about sasuke protect him all you want, but that doesn't throw away the fact that sasuke shall be killed by naruto. He will die in the bloody hands of naruto and I shall laugh . Or sasuke will just get dragged back to konoha by the neck, by sakura while naruto just laughs after he beats up sasuke ... i prefer the first scenario, but the second one is the most probable ^^
Old 2006-05-14, 10:53   Link #48
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
eh then what is 4 tails? an attempt of kyubi to kill naruto? and trust me we shall see a fifth tail from naruto and he won't die -_-.
We wont just yet, 4 tails is the result of 2.5 years of Jiraiya training, and as Jiraiya stated is his limit and using the chakra he does defeat himself slowly.

Quote:
about sasuke protect him all you want, but that doesn't throw away the fact that sasuke shall be killed by naruto. He will die in the bloody hands of naruto and I shall laugh . Or sasuke will just get dragged back to konoha by the neck, by sakura while naruto just laughs after he beats up sasuke ... i prefer the first scenario, but the second one is the most probable ^^
I kinda see Sasuke carrying Naruto's body back and Sakura becomming hokage but that's really offtopic ^^.
Old 2006-05-14, 11:00   Link #49
mechwar666
Mech

[QUOTE=uchiha rave]We wont just yet, 4 tails is the result of 2.5 years of Jiraiya training, and as Jiraiya stated is his limit and using the chakra he does defeat himself slowly.QUOTE]

yes but every single time when naruto gets emotional (hopefully we will see naruto go all out pretty soon against akatsuki forcing him to draw more tails ^^ )
He will release more tails trust me, kishimoto will do it if it means prolonguing the series and giving more awe to the episode :P.
Old 2006-05-14, 13:06   Link #50
Soma

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechwar666
My best guess is your the one smoking some pretty good blunts. plz pass the ganja cuz you must be rolling. Aside from the joke, where the heck did you get that if in a manga a single character which is a main villain is always right? I mean how more screwed up statement can you give . Everybody has their own opinion, and kishimoto sure as hell got his own on doing the manga. So lets say 3 tail naruto = CS2 sasauke, and 4 tail naruto = sasuke wetting his panties and running like Oro back into hiding. Or lets say you are right, Sasuke is stronger then 3 lets even put level 4 kyubified naruto, as always as a pinch of spice, the creator probably will let naruto reach 5 tails again gaining the advantage. Or just running amock in rage, and controling himself before killing someone or hurting someone important (sakura?). But this is against Kakashi, and kakashi can use seals against naruto to put him back to normal, sasuke isn't the same, leaving many areas for your so called logic to fail -_- its called suspense and the reality and fact that you aren't kishimoto.
Wow, you are a fucking idiot. Did you even read my post or did you just bash your head against the keyboard and hoped for the best?

This is a SHONEN manga. Sasuke was held back from appearance for a LONG time. He is the RIVAL character. Now if you actually think that the hype for a character is going to be much less than what was promised, then there's obviously something wrong with you. You act as if Kishimoto's playing mindgames with us or something. I bet you're one of the people who say that Itachi really isn't stronger than Orochimaru, or that Lee really isn't weaker than Sasuke/Neji, or that Sasuke doesn't have more potential than Itachi, despite actual fucking manga evidence to the contrary. Stop making things more complicated than it really is. This is a manga meant for 12 year old boys, not a literary society.

This is what shonen "logic" is. You obviously don't know what the hell you're talking about here if you can't acknowledge that. Sasuke>3 tailed Naruto. Get over it.

As for how he can compete against the tailed Naruto, who says that the tailed forms and the CS forms are directly comparable? No one even said that CS1=One tail, CS2=2 tails, or anything like that. Sasuke himself in his base form could most likely take on two tails, and his CS2 can defeat 3 tails. He doesn't need the CS to beat a Kyuubi Naruto, since now he'll have tons of new jutsus as well as a much stronger Sharingan. The only reason why he needed the CS2 in the first place against one-tailed Naruto was because he didn't have any jutsu that could penetrate the chakra shroud. He could already deal with Naruto's speed in his base form at that time, it was just the extending chakra arms and the chakra shield that were problems. Now this is a MUCH more powerful Sasuke. He'll have jutsus that can defeat the chakra shroud now. The chakra shroud and the extending chakra arms would be Sasuke's only problem, and Sasuke can dodge the chakra arms easily just like Orochimaru did. He doesn't need to use the CS to deal with Naruto.

Quote:
So sasuke with CS2 or CS is on kakashi's level? In your head you really think that sasuke can handle the sharingan better than kakashi? How can that be ... kakashi has the sharingan as a bloodline trait, while sasuke got it as something extra ... or is it the other way around? hmm -_-! Did you forget he taught sasuke, so he knows how sasuke ticks -_- that little fact is the one that always leaves the enigma of whether kakashi knows what to expect or not from sasuke fighitng against him. And where you really messed up is "uncopiable jutsu's"? ... hold up isn't kakashi called the copycat ninja? ... bah I think someone made an error if he can't copy one more jutsu. I guess he will just have to xerox the jutsu for later -_-.
Um YES, Sasuke can handle a Sharingan better than Kakashi, and it's not just in my head. Do you even read the manga or do you just look at the pretty little pictures? I'm guessing it's the latter since it was STATED BY KAKASHI AND ITACHI THEMSELVES that he cannot handle a Sharingan as well as a pure-blooded Uchiha. Read the fucking manga. Kakashi CANNOT handle a Sharingan as well as a pure-blooded Uchiha, while Sasuke can.

LOL, you're saying that since he "taught" Sasuke, that he knows his tricks?

Honestly, do you understand how utterly stupid that sounds? Do you know what a timeskip is? Do you know what Sasuke did in the timeskip? Do you fucking know that Sasuke had a COMPLETELY different teacher than Kakashi during that time? Sasuke is NOT going to be fighting with the exact same style or jutsus. He's studying from a jutsu king and a Sannin. Not to mention he has much greater potential than Kakashi. And yes that is "uncopiable" jutsus. Sasuke is training to defeat a MUCH greater Sharingan user than Kakashi. For that to succeed, he'll need uncopiable jutsus to win. Which means uncopiable jutsus by anyone (like summoning, kinjutsus, sealing, or Sharingan related jutsus).

Quote:
And naruto's training is for hokage ... difference?
We all know and expect sasuke to be stronger (or else there wouldn't of been any point for him to stay next to Oro when his only reason for being there was to get stronger ... overstating the obvious aren't we?)
We don't know if Sasuke can or will beat Itachi. For what "WE" know (this includes you unless you can read kishi's brain) Sasuke doesn't have a specified role on whether he will kill Itachi or not. Besides who knows if in the end Itachi takes one for sasuke against another strong opponent. (they are still brothers, and there might be some type of darkvader feelings in Itachi.)
Obviously Sasuke can't beat Itachi now, but he's TRAINING to defeat him. He is not training to defeat Kakashi or some random Konoha jounin. He's training to defeat someone who is one of the top strongest ninjas in the world. Moreover he is Itachi's brother and has more potential.

That Naruto comparison has no relevance here since they are two completely different people. Sasuke has tons of talent as well as the Sharingan, and we already know how much he can improve in such a short time. Sasuke left everything behind so he could train to be stronger than Itachi. If you think he's not even on Kakashi's level now, then you don't know what shonen logic is.

Please, don't even reply to my post without even reading it. I don't need someone who doesn't even know what the hell they're talking about to try to convince me that I'm wrong. That's utterly laughable.
Soma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-14, 13:19   Link #51
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Wow, you are a fucking idiot. Did you even read my post or did you just bash your head against the keyboard and hoped for the best?

This is a SHONEN manga. Sasuke was held back from appearance for a LONG time. He is the RIVAL character. Now if you actually think that the hype for a character is going to be much less than what was promised, then there's obviously something wrong with you. You act as if Kishimoto's playing mindgames with us or something. I bet you're one of the people who say that Itachi really isn't stronger than Orochimaru, or that Lee really isn't weaker than Sasuke/Neji, or that Sasuke doesn't have more potential than Itachi, despite actual fucking manga evidence to the contrary. Stop making things more complicated than it really is. This is a manga meant for 12 year old boys, not a literary society.

This is what shonen "logic" is. You obviously don't know what the hell you're talking about here if you can't acknowledge that. Sasuke>3 tailed Naruto. Get over it.

As for how he can compete against the tailed Naruto, who says that the tailed forms and the CS forms are directly comparable? No one even said that CS1=One tail, CS2=2 tails, or anything like that. Sasuke himself in his base form could most likely take on two tails, and his CS2 can defeat 3 tails. He doesn't need the CS to beat a Kyuubi Naruto, since now he'll have tons of new jutsus as well as a much stronger Sharingan. The only reason why he needed the CS2 in the first place against one-tailed Naruto was because he didn't have any jutsu that could penetrate the chakra shroud. He could already deal with Naruto's speed in his base form at that time, it was just the extending chakra arms and the chakra shield that were problems. Now this is a MUCH more powerful Sasuke. He'll have jutsus that can defeat the chakra shroud now. The chakra shroud and the extending chakra arms would be Sasuke's only problem, and Sasuke can dodge the chakra arms easily just like Orochimaru did. He doesn't need to use the CS to deal with Naruto.

Um YES, Sasuke can handle a Sharingan better than Kakashi, and it's not just in my head. Do you even read the manga or do you just look at the pretty little pictures? I'm guessing it's the latter since it was STATED BY KAKASHI AND ITACHI THEMSELVES that he cannot handle a Sharingan as well as a pure-blooded Uchiha. Read the fucking manga. Kakashi CANNOT handle a Sharingan as well as a pure-blooded Uchiha, while Sasuke can.

Honestly, do you understand how utterly stupid that sounds? Do you know what a timeskip is? Do you know what Sasuke did in the timeskip? Do you fucking know that Sasuke had a COMPLETELY different teacher than Kakashi during that time? Sasuke is NOT going to be fighting with the exact same style or jutsus. He's studying from a jutsu king and a Sannin. Not to mention he has much greater potential than Kakashi. And yes that is "uncopiable" jutsus. Sasuke is training to defeat a MUCH greater Sharingan user than Kakashi. For that to succeed, he'll need uncopiable jutsus to win. Which means uncopiable jutsus by anyone (like summoning, kinjutsus, sealing, or Sharingan related jutsus).

Obviously Sasuke can't beat Itachi now, but he's TRAINING to defeat him. He is not training to defeat Kakashi or some random Konoha jounin. He's training to defeat someone who is one of the top strongest ninjas in the world. Moreover he is Itachi's brother and has more potential.

That Naruto comparison has no relevance here since they are two completely different people. Sasuke has tons of talent as well as the Sharingan, and we already know how much he can improve in such a short time. Sasuke left everything behind so he could train to be stronger than Itachi. If you think he's not even on Kakashi's level now, then you don't know what shonen logic is.

Please, don't even reply to my post without even reading it. I don't need someone who doesn't even know what the hell they're talking about to try to convince me that I'm wrong. That's utterly laughable.

You're wrong
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-14, 14:41   Link #52
s-class uchiha
Naruto = Painful

Quote:

Oh Soma, Soma, Soma...

This is the guy that said it was laughable to think Itachi might be stronger than Sasuke "just b/c Oro said " Sasuke had more potential in the chuunin exam. OMG i guess i'm so stupid for thinking Itachi could be stronger than Sasuke...

I don't think he even reads Naruto, he just goes around saying "shonen logic" blah blah. Why do you even read Shonen's if you already know what's gonna happen?

See he missed the part where Orochimaru couldn't pierce Naruto w/ the Kusanagi and that's why he said

Quote:
The only reason why he needed the CS2 in the first place against one-tailed Naruto was because he didn't have any jutsu that could penetrate the chakra shroud.
Quote:
No one even said that CS1=One tail, CS2=2 tails, or anything like that. Sasuke himself in his base form could most likely take on two tails, and his CS2 can defeat 3 tails. He doesn't need the CS to beat a Kyuubi Naruto, since now he'll have tons of new jutsus as well as a much stronger Sharingan. The only reason why he needed the CS2 in the first place against one-tailed Naruto was because he didn't have any jutsu that could penetrate the chakra shroud. He could already deal with Naruto's speed in his base form at that time, it was just the extending chakra arms and the chakra shield that were problems
Oh yea can you stop being a hypocrite Mr. "shonen logic." Can you believe this guy ranting about all this "logic"while forgetting the Main guy is always stronger? According to your 12 year old logic Naruto the main character should be stronger. And if you have read other manga you know perfectly well that

Naruto powered up w/ kyuubi chakara
Sasuke followed up w/ a 3 tomoe sharingan

Naruto went one tailed
Sasuke went CS1 and couldn't handle it. (he broke a rule! His power up didn't match the Naruto's!)

Sasuke then went CS2 to even the score.

Also, since it seems like you haven't read the manga, if Sasuke was so freaking great w/ Sharingan and all he could've seen through the kyuubi 1 tail how can I say that? Orochimaru saw through the 3 tail (w/ a lil damage of course ). You need to come off your high horse and realize shonen logic doesn't always apply.

AND IF IT DOES You know naruto is stronger than sasuke by virtue of him being the main star.

btw in DBZ Gohan was stronger than Goku during the cell saga... So maybe ppl can go outside your precious "Shonen logic"
s-class uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-14, 20:13   Link #53
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
Quote:
They can feel it as enormous amount, but I don't think they have an actual value as in dragonballz -_-. Its not like they are going to put chakra level numbers now:

sasuke=5000
sasuke cs= 8000
sasuke cs2 = 16000

naruto= 9000
naruto 1tail = 12000
naruto 2tail = 14000
naruto 3tail = 16000
naruto 4tail = 18000
naruto 5 tail = 20000
naruto 6 tail = 22000
naruto 7 tail = 24000
naruto 8 tail = 26000
naruto 9 tail = Doomsday
so are you saying that naruto can't beat sasuke without using the kyuubi chakra..? because from now on i don't think he'll use the kyuubi tails anymore, and i'm sure sasuke will use the curse seal.... sooo..... -________-|||
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-14, 20:48   Link #54
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by a03
so are you saying that naruto can't beat sasuke without using the kyuubi chakra..? because from now on i don't think he'll use the kyuubi tails anymore, and i'm sure sasuke will use the curse seal.... sooo..... -________-|||
Hey, Hey I wont tolerate that kind of Quote here!

IMO, If Naruto don't use Kyuby power ups vs a fight with Sasuke, I think Kishimnoto will make a plot where Sasuke don't use CS, its the only way to keep a real fight.

I will stand by my belief, Sasuke is right now stronger than Naruto, but when Naruto fight him he will gain strength to equal him or surpass him.
Old 2006-05-14, 21:16   Link #55
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
IMO, If Naruto don't use Kyuby power ups vs a fight with Sasuke, I think Kishimnoto will make a plot where Sasuke don't use CS, its the only way to keep a real fight.
Actually that's how i think it's gonna go down...
The CS can be very damaging to the user's body... the only reason the user taps into the power is when they are fighting somone stronger then they are... the sound four tapped into the power when they faced the jounin and when the started to get outmatched by the genin... sasuke tapped into it when Naruto got a huge boost from using the kyubbi charkra...

All in all, i'd say at this point, sasuke won't use the CS unless he really needs too... fighting against non-kyuubi Naruto he will probably be at about the same, if not higher level, so he won't need it against Naruto... If we see sasuke use the CS again, it will probably be against someone stronger like Yamato
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-14, 21:31   Link #56
dom33
Pat:TAISAAAAA!

Quote:
Sasuke was not equal to Naruto back then, he beat him in 2 moves with CS2.

Secondly Orochimaru stated Naruto wasn't as strong as Sasuke when Naruto had 3 tails out.

Kakashi might have some experience but Sasuke is Probably stronger than him now and a genius with the 3 tomoe Sharingan and who knows what else ... i really don't see Kakashi winning.

Power isn't everything.

It so should =).

first off the fight didn't start at one-tail naruto versus cs2 sasuke heres the play by play.
sasuke powers up with 2-dot sharigan. fights naruto abit. then we see another flashback to the uchina massacre where we learn 3 things, how sasuke learned a mere class-c jutsu, itachi has a demented psyche, and suff about mangekyou sharigan but we never cared about the first one, 2nd one was obvious so we learned only one thing in 2 and a half episodes, the flashbacks of the uchinas during naruto versus sasuke felt like they where fillers, then chidori versus rasengan then sasuke powers up with cs then hits naruto with chidori then stops using cheat seal i'm sorry cursed seal then naruto goes kyuubi lon sasuke's ass has plenty of chances to fufill the promise to break sasuke's bones decides not too, then sasuke admits naruto is strong then covieniently gets full sharigan and also puts on KONHA headband(logical question: why does he have it if he is betraying konoha?) then naruto goes one tail then sasuke uses cs2 uses wings/hands to defend himself then last rasengan vs chidori . i'll show what happened there later.
second you trust orochimaru? that was evil braging, in dbz freiza said he didn't need his arms to beat goku and guess what happened to freiza.

3rd power is everything to sasuke.

4th the show's called naruto cause naruto is the main character.
WhiteWings:To this day I don't know what the insanity behind the decision to release the first GSD ending. My God that was without a doubt the worst ending I had ever seen in my life in a anime series.
Blizzer: He already has special powers called super pheromone powers which makes him irresistable to Sekirei's in heat.
dom33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-14, 21:37   Link #57
mechwar666
Mech

Quote:

Well Soma let's wreck your little fantasy world since you don't seem to reach reality.
1.- I thought Naruto was never training to become stronger ... Bah! I guess the timeskip was just to make him look good. He still knows the same amount of jutsu's as before the timeskip, and he hasn't trained a single day to beat everybody since he wants to become HOKAGE!!! the strongest ninja. O well I guess we should change the name of the story to Sasuke instead of Naruto now.
*gets on phone and calls kishimoto-san* "Yo kishi change the name due to soma's illogical logic.

2.- This is a shonen manga, and as you said a 12 year old manga storyline that resembles in some way everysingle cliche storyline that the good guys will always win in the end. Second the person or main character in the stories always are triumpant in the end and so on.

THATS THE ONLY GOD DAMN SHONEN LOGIC THERE IS TO THESE FREAKING STORIES SOMA SO STOP SMOKING AND FACE REALITY.

Neither "YOU!!" or I know what's going to happen we can just speculate, but we know both Naruto and Sasuke are stronger. We have only seen Naruto's side up untill now, its time to check the opposite front, which is sasuke. Which probably is going to show like he is invincible at first "using shonen logic that is" and when he faces naruto, well let's say thats when troubles start since they match each other, and we will see fireworks.

3.- "You act as if Kishimoto's playing mindgames with us or something."
In your case he doesn't have to, you just assume what you want out of mere "shonen logic". Of course its a mindgame, he wants you to think one thing, and then show another -_- its called suspense ... you can't be very succesfull in your story if you don't build this up or don't you know the 101's of writing? ... mr shonen logic

4.- This is what shonen "logic" is. You obviously don't know what the hell you're talking about here if you can't acknowledge that. Sasuke>3 tailed Naruto. Get over it.

Ok mr correctness since I don't know what I am talking about, plz tell me then when where sasuke and naruto fighting while naruto had all 3 tails out, and the outcome of the battle. I shall await your answer. Second you forgot I mentioned even if he did overpower or was stronger then 3 tails, naruto can always go 4th tails. I guess thats when we will know who is stronger for sure. There would be no point for Kishimoto making naruto train with jiraya, for him to get all the way to the 4th tail, and not use it against his rival mr shonen logic.

like you like to say GET OVER IT YOU DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING ... Soma.

5.-
Quote:

If you didn't catch the sarcasm when i said: "In your head you really think that sasuke can handle the sharingan better than kakashi? How can that be ... kakashi has the sharingan as a bloodline trait, while sasuke got it as something extra ... or is it the other way around? hmm -_-! Did you forget he taught sasuke, so he knows how sasuke ticks -_- that little fact is the one that always leaves the enigma of whether kakashi knows what to expect or not from sasuke fighitng against him. And where you really messed up is "uncopiable jutsu's"? ... hold up isn't kakashi called the copycat ninja? ... bah I think someone made an error if he can't copy one more jutsu. I guess he will just have to xerox the jutsu for later -_-. "

Let me break it down for you since you didn't get the sarcasm within it mr logic.
- Yes sasuke is supposed to be able to use sharingan better than Kakashi its his blood trait
- Kakashi gets his stamina drained from his sharingan at a high level while sasuke is accostumed to having it out almost all the time. (probably its training for endurance of his stamina -_- )
- Oro doesn't have an arsenal of 20billion volumes of "uncopiable jutsu's" for sasuke.
- If sasuke haves uncopiable jutsu's, he will use them after he uses up all his normal ones, if not one's he learned and copied like kakashi. Kakashi can copy everything sasuke does except blood trait related (kakashi would have to build a jutsu himself related to it) and summonning apart from that it would have to be potions from Oro that sasuke uses ... which we know he won't use.
- and lastly lets teach you something. Because you have a different teacher or several teachers, you don't change the way you do things. If something you just get better but you have your way of tiking. The way you do shit is completely different to others, making you unique. Kakashi knows this because he has fought and trained sasuke, so he knows to expect smart attacks, and in the way's he will use them. The fact that sasuke polishes his skills doesn't mean he changed tactics mr. shonen logic.

One thing :
Quote:
Sasuke's training to beat Itachi so I see him as being able to take on Kakashi at the very least. There's not much time left in the manga to get stronger, so Sasuke needs to be at a high level already to stand a chance against Itachi.
AND THEN YOU POST

Quote:

obviously if he stands a chance that means he can defeat him. Thats what standing a chance mean -_- and yet you wrote "Obviously Sasuke can't beat Itachi now" ... contradictory in statement or just me?
Plz read your own posts before you actually answer to anyone trying to tell you YOU! don't know everything.

-BTW it has been stated that Itachi has always been above sasuke no matter what he did. This is only to use your "shonen logic" as part of the story for the time that sasuke becomes stronger then him. remember this is a kids thing, so we don't want to confuse 12 year olds with telling them, as long as you try you can do whatever you want message. Nope we don't want to confuse them with a kids message.

P.S. Next time you reply to someone plz read what they write, and understand not everyone has your mentality of an immature dumbfuck that just noticed that he can write complete sentences. Plz refrain from using words as stupid, and others, just because you lack grey matter in order to have a normal conversation or even a debate with a thinking being. And if you are so childish that you can't restrain the use of it plz write in front of every message that you are just an immature kid trying to make ur self-esteem get higher by trying to insult others. BTW does bashing your head against the keyboard type coherent sentences and quote your messages?

read my reply carefully I don't want to confuse you anymore with the 12 year old manga with hidden mesages
Old 2006-05-14, 21:48   Link #58
s-class uchiha
Naruto = Painful

Quote:
read my reply carefully I don't want to confuse you anymore with the 12 year old manga with hidden mesages
Careful... we shouldn't make 12 year old boys cry, after all w/ shonen logic only 12 year old boys read this so that should make Soma a 12 year old boy.

I love it how as soon as Sasuke comes back

1) Kakashi, who just defeated Deidara, is a scrub now below his former student (but still above Naruto).

2) Naruto's training w/ Jiraiya is insignificant.

3) CS2 all of a sudden = Kyuubi 3 or 4 Naruto when it was even at CS 2 vs Kyuubi 1

4) Naruto is no longer a measuring stick for Sasuke, its Itachi or Orochimaru.
s-class uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-14, 21:55   Link #59
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by s-class uchiha

3) CS2 all of a sudden = Kyuubi 3 or 4 Naruto when it was even at CS 2 vs Kyuubi 1

4) Naruto is no longer a measuring stick for Sasuke, its Itachi or Orochimaru.
I really did not want to enter, but for know Sasuke is somewhat equal to Naruto at 3 tails, thats current fact, even if people don't like that idea.
Old 2006-05-14, 22:01   Link #60
mechwar666
Mech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
I really did not want to enter, but for know Sasuke is somewhat equal to Naruto at 3 tails, thats current fact, even if people don't like that idea.
Sasuke without any CS powers = to 3 tails, well if thats the case, naruto will be pulling out a fifth tail out of a rabbits hat being that the case. (just in case rabbits don't wear hats).