AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

View Poll Results: Shakugan no Shana II - Episode 16 Rating
Perfect 10 16 20.51%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 20.51%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 24 30.77%
7 out of 10 : Good 16 20.51%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 3.85%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.56%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.28%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-01, 06:20   Link #41
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

After watching this episode, i have a feeling that Yuji's dad might actually have a bigger role on the series.

I am thinking He might be a Flame haze or Goze no tomogara. He might even Be Sabrak. I mean How did Yuji got his Reji Mago? We know his Soul was eaten and thus us he is a mystess. he is alife thx to reji mago. Some one must have putten it inside him. So i am not counting yuji's dad out yet.
Old 2008-02-01, 06:33   Link #42
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
After watching this episode, i have a feeling that Yuji's dad might actually have a bigger role on the series.

I am thinking He might be a Flame haze or Goze no tomogara. He might even Be Sabrak. I mean How did Yuji got his Reji Mago? We know his Soul was eaten and thus us he is a mystess. he is alife thx to reji mago. Some one must have putten it inside him. So i am not counting yuji's dad out yet.
A Hougu randomly transfers to a Torch (hence why Wilhelmina wanted to kill Yuji in the first season, so that the Reiji Maigo would pass on randomly to a Torch and it would be harder to track where the Hougu is). It's believed that Yuji acquires Reiji Maigo that way (although there may be more to the story than that). In a way, Yuji is rather lucky..

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
Old 2008-02-01, 06:53   Link #43
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiachopvutru View Post
A Hougu randomly transfers to a Torch (hence why Wilhelmina wanted to kill Yuji in the first season, so that the Reiji Maigo would pass on randomly to a Torch and it would be harder to track where the Hougu is). It's believed that Yuji acquires Reiji Maigo that way (although there may be more to the story than that). In a way, Yuji is rather lucky..
Well i was under impression that Wilhemina was going to kill Yuji and hide reji Maigo.

Also while It was said that Probably Reji maigo was transfered randomly to Yuji, We still know one can put Reji Mago inside other ( thus Johan and Pheles). So there is ( or might be) a small possbility that some one used Reji mago on him. Still i doubt that is the case but still there could be a chance *_*.
Old 2008-02-01, 07:09   Link #44
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX HBK View Post
Shana has red to represent the passion and love she feels for Yuji. But it also could represent sin and sacrifice, a foreboding element on what she might have to do.
shana's color is guren (lotus red) which represents judgment.
Old 2008-02-01, 07:15   Link #45
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Send a message via AIM to minhtam1638
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnnydz View Post
shana's color is guren (lotus red) which represents judgment.
But that would be solely because of Alastor, the Flame of Heavens. There has to be more than that.
Old 2008-02-01, 07:22   Link #46
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhtam2448 View Post
But that would be solely because of Alastor, the Flame of Heavens. There has to be more than that.
i think lotus red (guren) is the color of the flame of judgment in Buddhism teachings, so it is constantly used in animes. in code geass they have guren nishiki (red mech), which in a sense is used to bring judgment to the Britannia empire.
Old 2008-02-01, 08:58   Link #47
CapoExecutor
In R'lyeh where he dreams

The pieces of the chess board are set. But whose move is it now?

If Kazumi could take a trip to Friange's old hideout...

...so far, she's started a small collection with two Guze relics: an amulet from Khamsin and a Hougu from Pheles.
Old 2008-02-01, 15:32   Link #48
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

OMGWTFBBQ, Yuji wielding the Blutzeiger like a crazy badass, *wets pants in anticipation*
Old 2008-02-01, 16:13   Link #49
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapoExecutor View Post
The pieces of the chess board are set. But whose move is it now?

If Kazumi could take a trip to Friange's old hideout...

...so far, she's started a small collection with two Guze relics: an amulet from Khamsin and a Hougu from Pheles.
Yuji's collection is more formidable though. He has a ring that protects him from flames, and a sword that damages via power of existance.

Yoshida can 1) Move in a fuuzetsu and 2) kill herself.

I think she got the short end of the stick as far as Hougu are concerned ^_^
Old 2008-02-01, 16:37   Link #50
Cyz
"Show it to me"

The OP looks good...though I still prefer the "Joint" OP though. And what's up with the set of eyes
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Old 2008-02-01, 18:01   Link #51
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep17 preview:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-02-01, 19:17   Link #52
DX HBK
I'm the Showstopper!

The only bone I have to pick is when did Shana get the Blutsauger back? Last time I checked, it was left in the Seireiden in Season 1 before the Tenpa Jyousai.
Old 2008-02-01, 20:10   Link #53
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Another thing i thought about the episode, it would be funny that Phele gave her the item so she could test her. Like if she would sacrifice herself to help Yuji. Then if she would, then Pheles would try to have a contract with her and make Yushida-san a Flame haze. I mean like the whole you will die thing being a lie and just to her affection toward yuji? ( i mean pheles herself is a lover right?).
Old 2008-02-01, 20:32   Link #54
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Quote:
Then if she would, then Pheles would try to have a contract with her and make Yushida-san a Flame haze. I mean like the whole you will die thing being a lie and just to her affection toward yuji? ( i mean pheles herself is a lover right?).
I like your ideal, then both Yosida and Pheles get what they want, Johan is in renji maigo after all
one shot kill two birds
Old 2008-02-01, 21:06   Link #55
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama View Post
I like your ideal, then both Yosida and Pheles get what they want, Johan is in renji maigo after all
one shot kill two birds
Also At the end of the OP, there is a scene showing all of the Flame hazes and then Yuji comes. All of them can fight, it would be wierd to add Yushida-san in there unless she is going to be a fighter too right?
Old 2008-02-01, 21:53   Link #56
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
Also At the end of the OP, there is a scene showing all of the Flame hazes and then Yuji comes. All of them can fight, it would be wierd to add Yushida-san in there unless she is going to be a fighter too right?
I don't think it's weird to just add Kazumi there. Rather, speaking of OP and all, I wondered why they showed what looked like an Ike's confession to Kazumi in the first OP, when that didn't happen either. If anything, I think they messed up the pace of what they originally plan to produce this anime. Of course, that scene alone in the OP doesn't really tell anything.

I neither agree nor disagree to your theory.

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
Old 2008-02-01, 21:56   Link #57
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Quote:
so I wonder what title she will take?, BTW love your avatar. ^_^

Spoiler for confession:

And tiachopvutru, you are vietnamese right ? are you an member of VNsharing ?
Old 2008-02-01, 22:12   Link #58
lua thien
Fallen Exile

Pheles doesn't seem like the type to give any concern about human situations unless Johan gets involved.

My title guess for Yoshida:
"Barrister of Seductive Guidance"
Old 2008-02-01, 22:57   Link #59
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama View Post

Spoiler for confession:

And tiachopvutru, you are vietnamese right ? are you an member of VNsharing ?
Spoiler for confession reply:

And yes, I'm Vietnamese. I don't remember ever joining VNsharing though. If that person is still active, then it definitely isn't me.

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
Old 2008-02-02, 04:40   Link #60
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

IIRC the ending to the first season was an anime original, so the whole Blutzeiger thing is kinda out of place in terms of being "left" behind.

Anyway, Kazumi is pissing me off, she's constantly forcing herself into a world she doesn't belong, her selfishness of not wanting Shana to have Yuji is constantly irking me the wrong way.
Closed Thread