Old 2008-02-08, 05:06   Link #41
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

::bites Ziv::
Old 2008-02-08, 11:10   Link #42
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiMenos View Post
This episode was a little too random for my tastes...I prefer when they stick to one or two things, instead of showing -all- the characters doing pointless stuff.

It seemed like the art quality went up a few notches for the Orihime scene, which was nice.

I'm actually impressed with Renji for once--as soon as he knew he was fighting a real Espada, he went Bankai, where Ichigo probably would have done the whole refusing to fight with his full power until he had to. You have to give the guy credit, he knows when he needs to go all out. Admittedly, it didn't do him much good, but it gave a much better impression of his character than trying to fight without even releasing.
well all set up episodes usually cover more and more things... this is just to show u that the fighting will be going on for a while...

Yeah i agree with the art, it seems that either the animation team is actually trying (still not as hard as the one that animated epiosde 120, where grimmjow first fought ichi) or new people are coming into the mix.

LOL, well...actually ..can you name one time Renji didn't go bankai when he had it b4 a fight? (he was exhaused during the aizen encounter, i dont count it) and Ichigo said he'd only use his Bankai on espada, i think as soon as Szyael revealed his current standings, Ichigo woulda went bankai right then and there like Renji. Think about it, Ichigo actually did do what he says so far, agianst Grimmy both times, Bankai right there..and even against Yammy the first time. LOL
well just to say, Renji's curse may still be on lol he can release bankai, but i doubt he'll win, since Renji doesn't get the time of day. unless to hype up another character lol
Old 2008-02-08, 15:23   Link #43
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
No complaints from me for this ep. It was good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Angel View Post
So begins Bleach's planet namek arc that equals to the freeza fight from dbz.
I thought that SS=Namek/Frieza, Bound/Bount=Garlic Jr, Arrancar=Androids, and Hueco Mundo=Cell saga
Old 2008-02-08, 20:59   Link #44
BigGimp77

Can't wait for the next couple weeks. Bleach is going to start getting real good here soon.

Also, Wow Renji has to be pissed his Bankai got disintegrated in like 5 seconds.
Old 2008-02-08, 21:49   Link #45
viperx116

I always thought Tesla was a chick.
Old 2008-02-08, 22:25   Link #46
ThoHell

Whoops posted in anime thread when I meant to post in manga section.

While I'm here I guess I'll say something.....POOR CHAD! Complete ownage. Lol the espada didn't even want to kill him off because he felt it would degrade him to kill a weakling...OUCH!

Last edited by ThoHell; 2008-02-09 at 02:34.
Old 2008-02-09, 02:21   Link #47
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Hmm well.. about the animation quality, I havent seen anything above average in these few episodes. Here's hoping that next episode would be higher quality, though the nature of it (flashbacks apparently) dosent seem to be worth a higher budget. I was thinking that a interesting filler they could put in would be the abilities of the other 33650 hollows that glultoneria had eaten, maybe have seem of those screecher bombs or grand fisher capes or something. Would be a interesting filler, but from manga hindsight, it probably wont be too appropriate.
Old 2008-02-09, 20:20   Link #48
Lendial

wow i cant believe ulqy didnt rip off one of her arms.
Old 2008-02-09, 21:29   Link #49
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
wow i cant believe ulqy didnt rip off one of her arms.
I was expecting him to force a kiss on her. That's one way to pacify her.
Old 2008-02-11, 09:56   Link #50
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGimp77 View Post
Also, Wow Renji has to be pissed his Bankai got disintegrated in like 5 seconds.
indeed, I was like "holy shit!" lol
Old 2008-02-12, 04:18   Link #51
BleachOD
Banned

I liked it. Szayel made my day. His Seiyuu fit him so well. I've fallen for him =/

It was all worth for this
Spoiler for ...:

He was really hot and cool.
Spoiler for Sexual Pink:

The animation was very good. Ichigo was back to his hottie self! Renji looked like Renji.(Hot) Orihime was really cute. Her...Um assets were ...Um...in order. Tesla is pretty hot too. Ulq's head is too damn big. I much prefer Manga Ulq.
Spoiler for Renji:

Spoiler for Tesla:

Spoiler for Orihime:
Spoiler for My BOO:

Noi has also risen him my ranks. His style is so gutta I can't help but like him
Spoiler for NOI:

The action was done will too.
Spoiler for Action shots:

It't lagged in some places ...But I didn't mind. I am really looking forward to 160!
Old 2008-02-24, 19:36   Link #52
Girl_who_cried_gnome
lover of the g-pa hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamerican View Post
I for one am itching for more Orihime and Uliquora, Their interaction and relationship with each other has caught my interest...The "slap" made me question what was going on in his mind...Why did he not strike back? Did he think he would kill her if he did? Why was he so passive afterwards? So many questions I want answered ...If you look back at Episode 150 after their exchange, Uli begins to think to himself ending up calling her a "Stong-willed woman"...I want more!!
i know this episode definitely made me sign up for the Ulquihime shipping list :3

i mean he is an espada for christ sakes.... he DEFINITELY saw it coming... but he took it like a man... or a hollowy...thing :O lol

but yeah and then he just like walked away.... and said he would be back later... to tie... her up... and.... force feed her....

LOL

i bet he is such a masochist under his apathetic shell

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2008-02-25 at 00:09. Reason: spoiler deleted
Old 2008-02-25, 01:36   Link #53
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl_who_cried_gnome View Post
i bet he is such a masochist under his apathetic shell
Orihime's probably into that kind of stuff too. The seemingly gentle and innocent ones usually are
Old 2008-02-25, 16:28   Link #54
Girl_who_cried_gnome
lover of the g-pa hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
Orihime's probably into that kind of stuff too. The seemingly gentle and innocent ones usually are
LOL wow even though i know that this shipping is not cannon i would laugh sooo much if kubo hinted at that about orihime.... even just a tiny bit XD
Closed Thread