Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supah Em View Post
Harima and Eri IS equal to SR...
Maybe not from a KJ-POV...
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-03, 09:13   Link #42
CaptainSmoker

The only way SRz will survive, is if the next issue actually begins a real story(preferable the older story). Oh and if the next issue shows -Tenma in a cowboy costume taking gun shots at Harima

Last edited by CaptainSmoker; 2008-09-03 at 23:10.
CaptainSmoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-03, 10:32   Link #43
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
the first choice is the most SR similar...Yet it makes Tenma the main character again and KJ's delusional brains are not able to understand that Tenma is not the main character animore... heck she isn't even half as popular as the three main ones - Harima, Eri or Yakumo.

Harima is the real main character and main attraction of SR. Almost noone cares about such crappy character as Tenma no matter how hard KJ tries to push her she is no longer a SR. Harima, Eri and Yakumo is SR... Tenma resembles more of an annoying nuisance that should have been killed off long long time ago rather than the main character...

Anyway, the way things are I do not think that SRZ will hold for a long time before being canceled due to low popularity. now its still rides the fame of SR that even one of the crappiest endings didnt managed to kill off, but if such random nonsense continues and once per month - there are no chances for such useless manga to survive for a longer period of time.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-04, 00:20   Link #44
AdventSleeper

Yes I agree Darknemo, if the story left off right where SR ended, then that means that the Tenma story is done, she's with Karasuma, and they should now only be left as side characters. I'm sure the people are much more interested in Harima-Eri-Yakumo than.. those two.

Let's hope KJ gets smarter with the story in the next chapter..
AdventSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-04, 15:47   Link #45
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

KJ's fall on Tenma is the main joke character. Gets annoying when she grows on you. Unlike Harima a delinquent that is more relatetable since his character development not just trying to get the attention of Tenma, but gaining people around him to like him and even love him "Eri-Yakumo" and he's reformed a bit unlike the first Harima which is nothing but an ass kicker at school.

I suggest to KJ that he'd better concentrate on the popular characters rather than doing random non-sense. Monthly we'll be tortured by this. One reason I'm looking at his other works for salvation and there is light. Natsu no Arashi, though the characters there still to develop it has an interesting plot.
Old 2008-09-04, 19:51   Link #46
Ryu-kun
Dragon - Igniton
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Ryu-kun
Just read the First chapter was bleh but seeing how the 2nd term started like this the next one might be a surprise.

*prays*

Click siggy to join Toradora club~
Ryu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 21:34   Link #47
uis

I hope chapter 2 bring glory back to SR...

I miss Flag chapter... Even a week without SR make me gloomy...
uis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-12, 23:38   Link #48
Ashlotte
Clockwork

I should of taken my own advice and just walked away from the series after SR ended...Meh I guess I'm a glutton for punishment...

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 05:18   Link #49
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by uis View Post
I hope chapter 2 bring glory back to SR...

I miss Flag chapter... Even a week without SR make me gloomy...
you're not the only one. I hope it redeems it's former glory in some chapters...
Old 2008-09-16, 07:54   Link #50
CaptainSmoker

are their any spoilers yet? the next chapter is due in a couple of days right? Its do or die time for SRz (has fingers crossed)
Old 2008-09-18, 05:10   Link #51
moshika

Spoiler for SRZ #2:
moshika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 06:20   Link #52
boomerangnizorro

can someone please translate that?
Old 2008-09-18, 08:54   Link #53
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by moshika View Post
Spoiler for SRZ #2:
Spoiler for more gags:
Old 2008-09-18, 10:35   Link #54
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Well at least we all know now it's all comedy now. Since the original concept guru-guru luv~luv comedy failed at the end, KJ is sticking to laughs now.
Old 2008-09-18, 14:57   Link #55
OctaBech

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Well at least we all know now it's all comedy now. Since the original concept guru-guru luv~luv comedy failed at the end, KJ is sticking to laughs now.
Really I felt the surrealistic comedy hurt the second season of the Anime.
OctaBech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 20:32   Link #56
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctaBech View Post
Really I felt the surrealistic comedy hurt the second season of the Anime.
I think it was the useless fillers. They should have done the Kyoto arc instead of those fillers. They tired to make school rumble niigakki a parody anime which many didn't like. They should have focused more on the manga story in season2. And look at season 3. Almost like a crap pie end.
Old 2008-09-18, 23:09   Link #57
AdventSleeper

Spoiler for GAH! WHAT IS THIS?!:
AdventSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 23:52   Link #58
CaptainSmoker

Spoiler:
Old 2008-09-19, 04:36   Link #59
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Unless KJ starts to draw ecchi...Oh well, better head back to the chapters of Natsu no Arashi. This is where it seems KJ is more serious in story telling and drawing. The art is great the story is interesting and it seems NNA is the manga he's really serious on. Though the main lead boy is not as bad ass as Harima, who cares about that punk Iam looking forward to Arashi and Kaja.

SRZ will pretty much be the comedy show KJ really wanted I guess, I least that's the vision he really has for it, where Harima is the comedian that gets it always in the end like in old the looney toons show. Kinda hurts me in a way, since he's my fav character. Oh well KJ's the creator of SR and SRZ if he can what he want with his characters. Just don't screw up NNA, Iam really gonna kill him if that ever happens.
Old 2008-09-19, 10:08   Link #60
CaptainSmoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post

SRZ will pretty much be the comedy show KJ really wanted I guess, I least that's the vision he really has for it, where Harima is the comedian that gets it always in the end like in old the looney toons show. Kinda hurts me in a way, since he's my fav character. Oh well KJ's the creator of SR and SRZ if he can what he want with his characters. Just don't screw up NNA, Iam really gonna kill him if that ever happens.

Although I’ve had it with Kj ill try NNA out after hearing your take on it but... Harima and Eri were also among my faves. I really feel KJ didn’t even try to conclude SR for fans, whats up with Mikoto and Hanais story!!! Do they even have a conclusion? Say does anyone think that the story will "pick up" in later chapters as some people are speculating now, i feel like SR fans are on this endless wild goose chase, only to be disappointed every time.

Last edited by CaptainSmoker; 2008-09-21 at 00:20.

Tags
comedy