AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-02-26, 12:42   Link #6081
Kyuusaisha

Is it wrong of me to want 11 to have little to no fighting and just be one of those delightful character interaction volumes?

Poor Elizaveta. Really got the shaft in 10. I'm hoping that more time will be spent on each of the Vanadis and not just Eleonora.
Kyuusaisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-26, 17:10   Link #6082
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuusaisha View Post
Is it wrong of me to want 11 to have little to no fighting and just be one of those delightful character interaction volumes?

Poor Elizaveta. Really got the shaft in 10. I'm hoping that more time will be spent on each of the Vanadis and not just Eleonora.
Its not wrong to want that but the question is why do u want it.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-27, 02:12   Link #6083
Armando99

You might get your wish because Tigre will have to go to Mila to explain everything that happened to him. Probably Sophia and Olga as well since they are not aware if he is alive or not. After that, he needs to go back to Brune for Regin's sake. On the way to Regin, he also will need to show himself to his own people in Alsace.

That is a lot of non-battle visits he has to do so there may not be any battle or if there is, it might be towards the end and would be a cliffhanger. IMO
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-27, 02:30   Link #6084
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando99 View Post
You might get your wish because Tigre will have to go to Mila to explain everything that happened to him. Probably Sophia and Olga as well since they are not aware if he is alive or not. After that, he needs to go back to Brune for Regin's sake. On the way to Regin, he also will need to show himself to his own people in Alsace.

That is a lot of non-battle visits he has to do so there may not be any battle or if there is, it might be towards the end and would be a cliffhanger. IMO
Well, since he's likely to report to Zchted's king as well, the king could also just call for the presence of the Vanadis, so Tigre can tell them all he's alive in one go.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-27, 03:07   Link #6085
sasoras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
Well, since he's likely to report to Zchted's king as well, the king could also just call for the presence of the Vanadis, so Tigre can tell them all he's alive in one go.
feels like an excuse so most of the Vanadis could glomp him.
sasoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-27, 21:50   Link #6086
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Hmm, a king sanctioned vanadis glomp, very nice indeed. Though realistically, it could only be 3 of them that do it, as one's dead and the other three already got theirs'... Well... 2 of them, with no interest from the third one(valentina).
Old 2015-03-01, 10:32   Link #6087
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Hmm, a king sanctioned vanadis glomp, very nice indeed. Though realistically, it could only be 3 of them that do it, as one's dead and the other three already got theirs'... Well... 2 of them, with no interest from the third one(valentina).
Could be a uproar if the king knows about this especially if Sofya discovers the origin of the Black Bow itself then Tigre's trouble increases as he probably will be the next king of Zhcted as well XD
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-01, 11:38   Link #6088
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

I just want to know... did Tiger boned married all vanadis?
Old 2015-03-01, 15:57   Link #6089
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prongs View Post
To early in the story, he is however on very good terms with all the vanadis other than Valentina.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-01, 15:57   Link #6090
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prongs View Post
nop nothing like that has happend

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-01, 20:19   Link #6091
GrrDraxin

Well, maybe in the original story this is all based on he may have, but he also dies by Elen's hand in that story as well because of jealously... supposedly. But since this is still fundamentally a different story to the slovic original, those points are up for grabs.
Old 2015-03-01, 21:21   Link #6092
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

I remember the gags before Sasha's death especially with the Vanadis and the other girls are falling for him much like three additional harem from seven vanadis XD

Tigre will always finds a way to calm them down everyday if he marries all of his harem :3
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-02, 07:50   Link #6093
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
I remember the gags before Sasha's death especially with the Vanadis and the other girls are falling for him much like three additional harem from seven vanadis XD

Tigre will always finds a way to calm them down everyday if he marries all of his harem :3
And that is why he is worthy of the throne, unlike the king, he doesn't fear the Vanadis, he'd rather fear having no sleep for 3 days straight.

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-02, 08:18   Link #6094
Nishaven

Quote:
Well, maybe in the original story this is all based on he may have, but he also dies by Elen's hand in that story as well because of jealously... supposedly. But since this is still fundamentally a different story to the slovic original, those points are up for grabs.
Is there anywhere I can read the original story?
Nishaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-02, 20:55   Link #6095
GrrDraxin

I do not know. Whomever it was that originally pointed out the similar story points may know this though, but without a title to go by, even google cannot help you. But if you have the patience, you can read back through the last 50 or so pages of this thread to pick up some clues, or at the least find the one who originally posted that info, you can ask them directly with a PM.
Old 2015-03-02, 22:14   Link #6096
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Could be a uproar if the king knows about this especially if Sofya discovers the origin of the Black Bow itself then Tigre's trouble increases as he probably will be the next king of Zhcted as well XD
The story doesn't give him any right to the throne,it will be more of a liability than help.Established nobles are unlikely to support him and would become wary of him since he has the potential to 'subvert natural order'(please do keep in mind monarchies have a strong emphasis on hereditary succession,giving someone unrelated the throne would subvert the whole meaning of that).This isn't a country like Tibet where the supposed reincarnation of a person takes the throne.Landless nobles,mercenaries,adventurers and likewise opportunists on the other hand will try to join whatever army he would form,thinking he is destined for success.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-02, 23:52   Link #6097
Armando99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
The story doesn't give him any right to the throne,it will be more of a liability than help.Established nobles are unlikely to support him and would become wary of him since he has the potential to 'subvert natural order'(please do keep in mind monarchies have a strong emphasis on hereditary succession,giving someone unrelated the throne would subvert the whole meaning of that).This isn't a country like Tibet where the supposed reincarnation of a person takes the throne.Landless nobles,mercenaries,adventurers and likewise opportunists on the other hand will try to join whatever army he would form,thinking he is destined for success.

At this point in the story, you are quite right. What if Sophia's research into the origin of the black bow uncovers that the lineage of Tigre goes back to ancient rulers of Zchted? Kind of like the throne of Gondor with Aragorn. It is entirely possible that Brune and Zchted were a united kingdom in the past and the ruler was the original owner of the black bow.

As far as established nobles, who are more established than the Vanadis' themselves. At the very least, Ellen does not get along with or might not even approve of the current king.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-03, 08:27   Link #6098
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
I do not know. Whomever it was that originally pointed out the similar story points may know this though, but without a title to go by, even google cannot help you. But if you have the patience, you can read back through the last 50 or so pages of this thread to pick up some clues, or at the least find the one who originally posted that info, you can ask them directly with a PM.
Google-sensei is your friend.
Found the page regarding that post that you're referring to via Google. Post #4316.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-03, 08:43   Link #6099
cadu_

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuFreak88 View Post
Ok, I've never known about this 1 until now, actually I'm pretty shocked...Dunno if anyone already mentioned about this, but I'll say it here:

Spoiler for SPOILER:

The author provided as well some background info about characters on whom his 7 vanadis were based:

Eleonora
Spoiler for elen:

Ludmira
Spoiler for Lud:

Sophie
Spoiler for Sophie:

Alexandra(Sasha)(POSSIBLE SPOILER FOR MADAN)
Spoiler for Sasha:

Elizavetha (XD)
Spoiler for eli:

Valentina
Spoiler for vale:

Olga
Spoiler for olga:
Here it is the post. Although Sasha`s story in this post sound more like Valentina.
Old 2015-03-03, 09:02   Link #6100
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadu_ View Post
Here it is the post. Although Sasha`s story in this post sound more like Valentina.
All I can say is..... damn, he has it rough. Tigre better pray his situation never escalates to that point.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)