AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-09-24, 06:14   Link #6281
Rageth
Certified Degenerate

Reread Breimn's post. He never mentions Ronant.
Rageth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-24, 06:29   Link #6282
Breimn

New ch is out.It is a Summary of the war.Furthermor we see Blow's last moments from Shiro's POV.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-24, 06:59   Link #6283
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shi-chan
 鬼くんが鬼畜。
 だって鬼だもん。
I knew she was going to say something like this eventually, but it still made me laugh Really.

.... So the war ending probably means that we are going to need a long while for the next chapter?
Old 2016-09-24, 08:25   Link #6284
kari-no-sugata II

Blow, RIP. Pretty sad. I would have liked to have seen more of his thoughts/perspective on Shiro but... I'm not the least bit surprised that he thought Shiro was weak in direct combat - it would be "normal" from his perspective. Though maybe he should have studied the 10th Army more... or maybe even asked her. Oh well.

And Shiro's perspective of Blow's death. So melancholy. It's basically "Sorry Blow, I know you just want peace for the demons but we can't allow that, so the least I could do is let you die with pride". Otsukaresama (Thanks for all your hard work)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
.... So the war ending probably means that we are going to need a long while for the next chapter?
It's not over yet.

Fast pace will probably continue until the direct aftermath of the war has been covered.

PS Ugh, I slept until 1pm. I guess I'm more tired than I realised.
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-24, 10:05   Link #6285
kari-no-sugata II

274 "Hero Killing" is out in raw
Old 2016-09-24, 10:06   Link #6286
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Newchapter is up but I just skimmed it since I'm doing something else at the moment but.. uh, did they kinda explain why Shun still got his hero title after Julius died? That's one of the question I had when Shiro explained that she will destroy the hero system but Shun still got the title at the end.

....I wonder what the goddess is thinking.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-24, 10:25   Link #6287
Breimn

Damn goddess ruining everything.
Old 2016-09-24, 10:31   Link #6288
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

LoL , so the reason Julius could always find the small bodies is because he somehow became sensitive to the presence of kumoko, that's obviously a trauma And, Shiro not only killed the hero with her eye attack, but killed all of his companions as well , lol. So, magic eyes that can work even in a god, huh? And as suspected, Shun becoming the hero was the goddess intervention and not within Shiro's plan; and summoning Mother in the battlefield was a patchwork she did to fix things.

That also puts in perspective that the "help me" that the goddess said to Shun was so that he stops Shiro's plan.
Old 2016-09-24, 10:38   Link #6289
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Man what the fuck. The goddess seem to want to save all the people by, if based from what explained in the past few chapters, sacrificing herself AND Kuro (also Ariel since lol yuusha system)... which is a really cruel thing to do because in the whole world, only those 2 people and probably Dustin left that really loves her and understand her. The other people seems like a bunch of sinner that destroyed the world that has been reincarnated bunch of times and Potimas.

Maybe she wants to save more people by just sacrificing few but holy shit, considering who she's saving and who she's sacrificing doesn't even balanced out makes what she did horribly bitchy.

I don't think the goddess will be purely 'evil' like that. She might be seeing some kind of hope that we don't know yet that can save everyone including Ariel and Kuro which doesn't involve mass killing. I highly doubt it, but I really don't want to think that she's the kind of person who would do just that to save humanity and demons.

There's also that Shun unique skill that seems to have a connection with the goddess so there might be a chance for some chekhov gun that will explain why she did this.

Old 2016-09-24, 10:38   Link #6290
lullabyz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
LoL , so the reason Julius could always find the small bodies is because he somehow became sensitive to the presence of kumoko, that's obviously a trauma And, Shiro not only killed the hero with her eye attack, but killed all of his companions as well , lol. So, magic eyes that can work even in a god, huh? And as suspected, Shun becoming the hero was the goddess intervention and not within Shiro's plan; and summoning Mother in the battlefield was a patchwork she did to fix things.

That also puts in perspective that the "help me" that the goddess said to Shun was so that he stops Shiro's plan.
This chapter told us that 2 attributes that she can still use are Darkness and Corrosion[Death] which are the attribute that D rules over.

Shiro prevents system from automately make hero... but the goddess just make it herself again... Shiro is really really mad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by von_himmel
I don't think the goddess will be purely 'evil' like that. She might be seeing some kind of hope that we don't know yet that can save everyone including Ariel and Kuro which doesn't involve mass killing. I highly doubt it, but I really don't want to think that she's the kind of person who would do just that to save humanity and demons.
Maybe... there's a little bet behind the scene between D and the goddess? : /
lullabyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-24, 10:46   Link #6291
kari-no-sugata II

Umm. The spider is angry. Very angry. Angry spider is scary!

(hides...)

There's also an amusing post from the author. It basically has a line from Ariel immediately after this chapter with her going "Eh, why!? Balto and Kuro are angry! Heeelp!". The author also confirms that it's NOT Ariel on the LN4 cover and that she's a bit more of a loli.... and if keep saying loli too much then Shiro will come and punish you.
Old 2016-09-24, 10:50   Link #6292
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata II View Post
Umm. The spider is angry. Very angry. Angry spider is scary!

(hides...)

There's also an amusing post from the author. It basically has a line from Ariel immediately after this chapter with her going "Eh, why!? Balto and Kuro are angry! Heeelp!". The author also confirms that it's NOT Ariel on the LN4 cover and that she's a bit more of a loli.... and if keep saying loli too much then Shiro will come and punish you.
I wonder who she is then.. one of the guy that replies to the author post says that it's possibly Sariel but she looks too evil for it Then again after this chapter....

Also I think Kumo's first arachne transformation has different face than Wakaba Hiiro (more of Ariel?) so it might be her.

Old 2016-09-24, 11:10   Link #6293
Breimn

Maybe it is Ariel's dolls?Maybe they got modified in LN?
Old 2016-09-24, 11:12   Link #6294
CatRules
Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
I wonder who she is then.. one of the guy that replies to the author post says that it's possibly Sariel but she looks too evil for it Then again after this chapter....

Also I think Kumo's first arachne transformation has different face than Wakaba Hiiro (more of Ariel?) so it might be her.
The background does look like some kind of plains or forest. And if that red thing on the lower right is blood then that lady might have been a certain pitiful girl.
Old 2016-09-24, 11:12   Link #6295
cabman11

^^that would be retarded
Old 2016-09-24, 11:13   Link #6296
Rasty

^^^^ No way that is Shiro. She would never wear any colourful clothes.

It might be vampire girl, it would kind of match her immage. Or the sucubus if she appears somwhere there.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-24, 11:14   Link #6297
Breimn

It would spoil her a bit too soon.Unless they are trying to make Sophia look as who futureKumoko could be to mislead people.
Reposting pic btw-
Old 2016-09-24, 11:16   Link #6298
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
^^^^ No way that is Shiro. She would never wear any colourful clothes.

It might be vampire girl, it would kind of match her immage. Or the sucubus if she appears somwhere there.
I think vampire girl has blonde hair and red eyes though? Also Ariel's doll hasn't look like human at that time right? It being Kumoko is weird too since though uh, there's no way she'll wear such a fashionable clothes

Old 2016-09-24, 11:18   Link #6299
Xacual

I feel like it's definitely Sophia. I've assumed it as her since I saw the image.

Kumoko has red eyes too, same color there for both of them. As for hair color, I'm not sure it was ever mentioned.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-24, 11:19   Link #6300
Breimn

While the mantle looks like what a vampire would wear, she doesnt feel that ojou-sama like to me.

Tags
fantasy, non-human mc, reincarnation