AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2014-11-13, 09:40   Link #6401
silvercover
Romance Expert

remember that whole conspiracy that that guy from the fullbringer arc mentioned?
yeah, im starting to have doubts on shunsui and ukitake...

could only keep it this big
silvercover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-13, 12:40   Link #6402
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

You know, I don't think Kyoraku or whomever are going to have a choice when it comes to releasing Aizen;

I mean, the Royal Guard is already short one person and can't handle things. Aizen at least is immortal and has the fucking Pokeball in him.

RIP Monk. Kubo's not about to let you win against the Big Boss without getting Ginger Jesus in there.
Old 2014-11-13, 14:26   Link #6403
ChampDream
Alive

so for Bach to attack he need to said the attack's name or what?
The last Zero squad guy look scary in the last panel, it gave me the feel of a ghost.
Old 2014-11-13, 15:12   Link #6404
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvercover View Post
remember that whole conspiracy that that guy from the fullbringer arc mentioned?
yeah, im starting to have doubts on shunsui and ukitake...
Uh huuuh... Suuuure... lol

Pretty sure it has nothing to do with that Conspiracy.
Old 2014-11-13, 15:53   Link #6405
sayde

Glad to see I'm not the only one predicting Aizen's return at this point.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-13, 16:25   Link #6406
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

I know that its cliche to say this at this point in the manga but Chapter 605 literally took less than a minute to read. It was all so empty.
Old 2014-11-13, 16:47   Link #6407
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
I know that its cliche to say this at this point in the manga but Chapter 605 literally took less than a minute to read. It was all so empty.
There's nothing wrong with a good old cliche. I think it's good to reiterate that the anime was cancelled because each chapter was barely worth 30 seconds of footage, just in case anyone forgot.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-13, 17:13   Link #6408
Wandering Soul

I'm most curious about Ukitake and Kyoraku are up to.
Old 2014-11-13, 22:54   Link #6409
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Glad to see I'm not the only one predicting Aizen's return at this point.
I'd be worried about anyone who hasn't been anticipating his return for some time now...
Old 2014-11-13, 23:06   Link #6410
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

RG can't even hold their own against the Elites and they already lost one. Probably two by the time Ywach gets done with Monk. All of the SS's best fighters bar the RG powered up trio are all injured or dead or zombified. Nakama will have one moment of glory before Kubo demotes them back to resolve fodder.

I don't think the Gotei's going to have a choice in letting Aizen go. Urahara can always put some kind of lolscience monitor on him to make sure Aizen doesn't get too out of hand.
Old 2014-11-14, 03:24   Link #6411
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

If Kubo does the twist that this was all Aizen's plan, I'm down for that, it would make the manga 10 times more entertaining for me.
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-14, 06:42   Link #6412
bonsobon

I'm curious about what makes people think that Aizen's going to be able to do anything to Ywach and his elite forces. There's no indication that he's anywhere near his former power level to make any kind of difference. Yes people will point to his immortality and the fact that he's Aizen, but that's not enough in my opinion. He needs more than that.
bonsobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-14, 06:44   Link #6413
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

'He is Aizen' is enough. He can save the manga for me.
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-14, 08:54   Link #6414
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonsobon View Post
I'm curious about what makes people think that Aizen's going to be able to do anything to Ywach and his elite forces. There's no indication that he's anywhere near his former power level to make any kind of difference. Yes people will point to his immortality and the fact that he's Aizen, but that's not enough in my opinion. He needs more than that.
Remember, Yhwach classifies him as one of the 5 special war potentials. And if I had to guess why, it's because he and the hougyoku are still joined and the hougyoku still obeys him. Which means, regardless of whatever Aizen's current power level is, he still has everything he needs to not only regain his former level of strength, but to surpass those limits as well so long as that's what Aizen desires. Thanks to the hougyoku, one could say his potential is at limitless as Ichigo's, for even if he's dealt a fatal blow, the hougyoku can simply keep recreating his soul/body into an even stronger form until he's finally able to defeat whoever his opponent is.
Old 2014-11-14, 09:42   Link #6415
itachi-san314

^but for aizen to become as strong or stronger than before, wouldn't the hougyoku have to regain its faith in aizen since it lost it during the ichigo fight?
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-14, 12:14   Link #6416
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levani View Post
If Kubo does the twist that this was all Aizen's plan, I'm down for that, it would make the manga 10 times more entertaining for me.
When did you start thinking it might not be all Aizen's plan?
Old 2014-11-14, 16:43   Link #6417
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
^but for aizen to become as strong or stronger than before, wouldn't the hougyoku have to regain its faith in aizen since it lost it during the ichigo fight?
I know what Urahara said, but that's probably the one time in the series where he couldn't be more wrong about something. If you recall, shortly after the battle, Ichigo talked about how he could sense the loneliness in Aizen during their battle since his powers were always so great, that they probably kept him from fitting in all his life. So Ichigo claimed that perhaps Aizen only lost his powers because what he truly desired subconsciously was to be normal (in a sense). This sort of suggests that he found an equal in Ichigo and his unlimited potential. So when Aizen witnessed Ichigo's powers fading away completely, he desired to do the same. I'm not really sure I like what Kubo did there (with that explanation), but whats done is done I suppose.

Tl;dr: Aizen lost his powers because he secretly desired to lose them. Therefore the hougyoku wasn't rejecting him, but merely granted him another wish instead. And it makes sense if you stop to consider the fact that there's no way the hougyoku could keep him immortal if it truly wanted nothing to do with him. He's immortal because it protects him. And it protects him because it still determines him to be its rightful master.
Old 2014-11-14, 17:37   Link #6418
itachi-san314

oh right on. yea that makes sense since the hogyoku is still with him. i like the other explanation more though haha
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-14, 17:43   Link #6419
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Remember, Yhwach classifies him as one of the 5 special war potentials. And if I had to guess why, it's because he and the hougyoku are still joined and the hougyoku still obeys him. Which means, regardless of whatever Aizen's current power level is, he still has everything he needs to not only regain his former level of strength, but to surpass those limits as well so long as that's what Aizen desires. Thanks to the hougyoku, one could say his potential is at limitless as Ichigo's, for even if he's dealt a fatal blow, the hougyoku can simply keep recreating his soul/body into an even stronger form until he's finally able to defeat whoever his opponent is.
This pretty much.

Also, who else is going to come even close? Kenpachi, who's nearly dead? Unohana's dead....most of the captains are too fucked. Kyoraku and Ukitake might have a shot of holding back things until Ichigo gets there, but they won't succeed.

Personally, as much as I found Aizen too fucking OP, at least he had some classic one-liners. Also, I want to see him wipe the floor with Hitler and Goebbels. Then he can troll the SS again XD
Old 2014-11-14, 19:34   Link #6420
Eragon
Still Alive

Aizen-Urahara tag team would be the best thing to happen in this manga since way back when. Do it Kubo.

Tags
bleach, chapter