AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-04-23, 19:02   Link #6741
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solva View Post
@ Soji I don't think Disc can blackmail Blade because the law of the Black spot is the strong rule over the weak. Blade could easily beat Disc, so i think its something to protect Cruz or prevent Cruz from knowing something.
Sorry I think I dont well explained what I meant.
I dont mean that disck blackmailed Blade, what I meant was that whatever disck discovered could be used by 666 to blackmail Blade and co.
However, I agree whatever that information is..is not something they want that Yamada find out but this does not mean that such a thing not can also be used by 666 (or someone in Simeon) for blackmail them.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 03:30   Link #6742
Ynot

Quote:
@ Ynot Why would 666 want to kill Blade? Saten and 666 agendas seem to be different than Simoun and Arclight. If Ishiyama and Saten found them that easy, you think they would've told Arclight, but they didn't. So the journey to the city probably has to with something in a million years we could never guess. I'll go ahead and guess anway ;b The journey is related to the Adam project and restoring Blade's stigmata.
I don't think 666 wants to kill Blade, they could've done so before. But I'm not ready to rule it out completely either. However helping Blade find Arclight sounds strange to me when Arclight can be found in the city. You can't expect Blade to just roll over in the city without a big fight. So, what does Ishiyama hope to accomplish by taking trouble to the city?
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 08:04   Link #6743
Homura7

Quote:
Isn't Arclight's body still recovering, so it would be the perfect time for Blade and co to make a move. He's the only needless Blade can't beat, yet.

@ Soji I don't think Disc can blackmail Blade because the law of the Black spot is the strong rule over the weak. Blade could easily beat Disc, so i think its something to protect Cruz or prevent Cruz from knowing something.

@ Ynot Why would 666 want to kill Blade? Saten and 666 agendas seem to be different than Simoun and Arclight. If Ishiyama and Saten found them that easy, you think they would've told Arclight, but they didn't. So the journey to the city probably has to with something in a million years we could never guess. I'll go ahead and guess anway ;b The journey is related to the Adam project and restoring Blade's stigmata.
You're quite a bit misinformed here. Mainly we don't know if 666 wants to kill Blade, but like Ynot said, that possibility is not completely ruled out, because the commite knows about Arclight's plans to restore his body.

Second and very important too, Blade not only can't defeat Arclight. Saten, Riru and even Arca (she won't be tricked twice) surpass him in all levels.

Third, Blade cannot restore his stigmata. Once he lost Doppelganger he lost the mark forever.

Why do you think Ishiyama called him "failed project"? Both Blade and Arclight are failed projects for different reasons, but failed projects in the end.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 08:32   Link #6744
Solva

Quote:
You're quite a bit misinformed here. Mainly we don't know if 666 wants to kill Blade, but like Ynot said, that possibility is not completely ruled out, because the commite knows about Arclight's plans to restore his body.
The: Why would 666 want to kill Blade? came from Ynot post -> "why would Ishiyama tell them to come to the city? Isn't the blackspot a far better place to try and kill or capture your enemy?"

My rebuttal was this and no where do I mention 666 wanting to kill blade. (I'll chalk this one up to poor writing and not being clear)

Read what I wrote again: Saten and 666 agendas seem to be different than Simoun and Arclight. If Ishiyama and Saten found them that easy, you think they would've told Arclight, but they didn't. So the journey to the city probably has to with something in a million years we could never guess. I'll go ahead and guess anway ;b The journey is related to the Adam project and restoring Blade's stigmata.

Quote:
Second and very important too, Blade not only can't defeat Arclight. Saten, Riru and even Arca (she won't be tricked twice) surpass him in all levels.
That's an opinion not a fact. Blade always wins fights in crazy ways. He fought on par with Arclight and it took a power-up for Arclight to end the fight. Arclight is the strongest needless in the black spot. It's not crazy to say that he can beat the other generals since he can memorize abilities and use them (except of Saten cuz Blade's too dumb).

Quote:
Third, Blade cannot restore his stigmata.
Opinion.

Quote:
Why do you think Ishiyama called him "failed project"? Both Blade and Arclight are failed projects for different reasons, but failed projects in the end.
Ishiyama is ill-informed. They thought he was a failure because he couldn't use doppelganger. Now Saten knows the full truth and Ishiyama doesn't. See here

Last edited by Solva; 2011-04-24 at 09:04.
Solva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 09:32   Link #6745
Homura7

Quote:
That's an opinion not a fact. Blade always wins fights in crazy ways. He fought on par with Arclight and it took a power-up for Arclight to end the fight. Arclight is the strongest needless in the black spot. It's not crazy to say that he can beat the other generals since he can memorize abilities and use them (except of Saten cuz Blade's too dumb).
Maybe, but he can't actually. Ishiyama already commented about the difference in power between Blade and Saten, and how that gap makes Blade's power useless against Arclight. That time he had a chance to kill him because Arclight's fragment got blocked for a while, but not anymore.

Oh, and Riru is stronger than Saten, so that makes her another needless Blade can't defeat.

As for the stigmata, to get back his mark Blade should get back Doppelganger too, and that's a no-no.

Quote:
Ishiyama is ill-informed. They thought he was a failure because he couldn't use doppelganger. Now Saten knows the full truth and Ishiyama doesn't. See here
Hmm yeah. Truth is he went from perfect clone to failure because of what he did in the past. He's not really a failure but it's like he's.

But anyway, all this doesn't matter, because in the end...

Spoiler for spoiler:

I know it may be pure speculation, but this new arc gives me all the vibes of it being part 1 final arc

Last edited by Homura7; 2011-04-24 at 09:46.
Old 2011-04-24, 10:00   Link #6746
Solva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adan View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
I know nothing about 1.5 so >.> If you want fill me in, please do so
Solva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 10:15   Link #6747
Homura7

Quote:
I know nothing about 1.5 so >.> If you want fill me in, please do so
Here ya go!

Spoiler for Needless 1.5:

That's all the info we have so far.
Old 2011-04-24, 14:42   Link #6748
Leidolfr

I was thinking that Ann Cruz could be dressed as a woman, at least I think, and fragment zero of his head could be that Adam Blade, before being killed by Arclight, I started from his forehead and gives it to Cruz, and Cruz, to be zero fragment in his head, it reacts giving a fragment because it supposedly has the stigma Cross Blade in it (when Eve to cure it, passed it to him).

Sorry if I do not understand because they do not yet mastered English well, and qye Cruz said before is just a guess, but we'll see what will happen in the next chapter, because it is too early to think about what will happen with Cruz .
Leidolfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 15:46   Link #6749
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Some one create a theory that all of this commotion actually centered around Cruz and not Blade and/or Eve / Archlights. They think that Second Christ creature have a child, real child, which only remembered his time with his Needless-Step-Onee-chan and still didn't discover his true nature yet.

This steam from the theory that Aruka is not Cruz real sister since she is Needless (with Fire fragment) and then still give him a chance to survive the fatal ordeal more than once (the recent is to escape via a wall hole created by her power)

If the fragment isn't acquired by bloodline than this theory can be useful to predict what will happened to Cruz as the weakest member of the protagonist party.

I'm still in the middle of marathonized all chapter, so this theory confuse me too
The chapter I'm in is vol 4 and still squeeze Google to search vol 6 and 7 since it's missing from all internet source my IT subordinate (Warlock) can found.

edited:
There's the latest info, that vol 6 and 7 actually there to be found, but only raws among the scanlator ranks. I hope they receive as many help as they can especially WOW!Scans since one of them (stated in mangafox.com) work in cleaning the said scans
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 19:45   Link #6750
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
edited:
There's the latest info, that vol 6 and 7 actually there to be found, but only raws among the scanlator ranks. I hope they receive as many help as they can especially WOW!Scans since one of them (stated in mangafox.com) work in cleaning the said scans
Yeah, it looks like WOW is planning to go from where SugoiSugoi/pewpew stopped to where pewpew started (29-49) in addition to the current chapters. What's nice is that js06 (who posts here) has been around for most of pewpews (57+) and all of WOWs.

It's too bad the raws aren't up anymore since there are some differences between the manga and anime. Nothing major but differences are differences. It'll be nice once they finally catch up and then the serialized version will be entirely translated.

I'm actually kinda curious if they'll want to go back and translated Needless 0 and Needless 0 II ever (kinda like Dragonkid and Sekirei did for HorrorHouse).
Old 2011-04-25, 23:27   Link #6751
Kefit

Wow, the first page of ch90 almost makes me forgive Kami for stretching out the memory world arc for so long. It's far too adorable. I might have forgiven him completely if Mio had done anything else at all in the chapter ;_;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Although at this point, I hope Cruz goes back to Mio and is reunited with Setsuna and Kuchinashi. That'd be fun.
This would be sufficient to make me forgive Kami completely. Yes, yes it would. And actually, beyond my shoujo butai fanboyism, I think this would be a very interesting route to take the series. I really love the section of the series between the pf zero blast and Cruz being reunited with Blade, as it gave Cruz a chance to shine and get through things under his own power. He's also got a great rapport with the shoujo butai, and I'd love to see more of that.

At first I didn't think Cruz actually took the pill and was faking the collapse, but looking back through the chapter I guess he must have. I don't think he could have faked that look of sheer shock in his eyes. Either way, this is a very interesting way to move the series on several levels. I really wasn't expecting them to ever leave the Black Spot, or for Cruz to be separated from Blade and co. again. I love being pleasantly surprised, and these developments fit that bill.

Also, I much appreciate the badass double page spread and final page in this chapter. I've been thirsting for some more stuff like that since the crazy Saten stuff at the end of ch86.
Kefit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 11:05   Link #6752
0emst0ng

guys i couldnt find the raw by myself can someone pm it to me please
0emst0ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 13:40   Link #6753
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0emst0ng View Post
guys i couldnt find the raw by myself can someone pm it to me please
well, were in the same boat, but for your info all missing chapter will be available soon enough. If you mean raw for the chapter past 89th it's not available yet, if it is, the best you can hope is Chinese raw

I'll inform here if I find any, but for now please be patience 'kay
oh! and don't forget to share if you find it first

*stare at Warlock*
psst! did you find it dude? ....*shake head* ..... I see .... *frown*
Old 2011-04-26, 16:45   Link #6754
0emst0ng

thanks sureman
0emst0ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 00:51   Link #6755
Avvesione

I'm wondering if we'll see Strom and Voras in the City with Simeon. It's been three years since Blade defeated Overlord and Strom joined Simeon, so it's a possibility. That and Voras should be three years older than when we saw her in the memory world. If not, I wonder what they're up to...

Also, looking back at that first image of Chapter 90, you can see Mio is holding her bunny in her hand. I didn't think much of it at first but that is a sign she has her power fragment activated. Good thing she looks like a sound sleeper, otherwise if she kicks/rolls over/etc then Cruz might've needed Eve's help restoring those broken bones.
Old 2011-04-27, 05:46   Link #6756
Homura7

Going by the developments of this month chapter I think it's safe to say that what happened in Blade's memories made no major changes in the present time.

Proof of this is how Blade still knows Cruz is male, or the fact Eve has no memories of him in the past.

This should clarify some things. It's clear Ishiyama's memory fragment works in a whole different way than we suspected at first, and though we still don't know, at the very least we have some clues: Cruz's arm, Eve's socks... and Gido suddenly being brought back. So... if Kafka has been brought back as well, it won't be because of Cruz's warning but something completely different.

Because, how do you explain that Eve was wearing the same socks that just a moment ago, 7 years in the past, Saten put on her?

It feels like all the data from Blade's memories transferred and made an update. To put it briefly, Blade's memories of all the persons that appeared in that memory were brought to the present time. Those who already existed got an update (ex: Eve gained her socks), and those who were already dead (ex: Kafka) were brought back to life. It's the same of when you make a backup of your system in case you lose it sometime, thus recovering all the lost data you saved. I also think this happened because Blade broke the door.

These are my thougts, and I believe it would validate Saten's comments about the memories being like a film tape.

Last edited by Homura7; 2011-04-27 at 05:57.
Old 2011-04-27, 06:04   Link #6757
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adan View Post
Going by the developments of this month chapter I think it's safe to say that what happened in Blade's memories made no major changes in the present time.

Proof of this is how Blade still knows Cruz is male, or the fact Eve has no memories of him in the past.

This should clarify some things. It's clear Ishiyama's memory fragment works in a whole different way than we suspected at first, and though we still don't know, at the very least we have some clues: Cruz's arm, Eve's socks... and Gido suddenly being brought back. So... if Kafka has been brought back as well, it won't be because of Cruz's warning but something completely different.

Because, how do you explain that Eve was wearing the same socks that just a moment ago, 7 years in the past, Saten put on her?

It feels like all the data from Blade's memories transferred and made an update. To put it briefly, Blade's memories of all the persons that appeared in that memory were brought to the present time. Those who already existed got an update (ex: Eve gained her socks), and those who were already dead (ex: Kafka) were brought back to life. It's the same of when you make a backup of your system in case you lose it sometime, thus recovering all the lost data you saved. I also think this happened because Blade broke the door.

These are my thougts, and I believe it would validate Saten's comments about the memories being like a film tape..
Well , it makes sense what you said, the only thing that I do not understand is where to put AnN in all this especially if we go on the theory that you and me believe you .
After all, even if only Cruz saw her, both AnN and Cruz were in the same place at the same time ... so I wonder what the Memory guard had done in this situation.
Or the headache that Cruz Have has something to do with this?
Old 2011-04-27, 07:24   Link #6758
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Well , it makes sense what you said, the only thing that I do not understand is where to put AnN in all this especially if we go on the theory that you and me believe you .
After all, even if only Cruz saw her, both AnN and Cruz were in the same place at the same time ... so I wonder what the Memory guard had done in this situation.
Or the headache that Cruz Have has something to do with this?
No need to break your head, AnN was there simply because Cruz was there too (remember only he could see her). It's clear she only intervenes when the situation is irresolvable even for Cruz himself. She manifests as some kind of spiritual being only Cruz can see.
Old 2011-04-27, 09:13   Link #6759
Soji

^You're right, better not think about it for now.
Although .I admit I wonder if will see AnN again in the next ch since Cruz is unconscious.

Last edited by Soji; 2011-04-27 at 10:11.
Old 2011-04-27, 11:57   Link #6760
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
^You're right, better not think about it for now.
Although .I admit I wonder if will see AnN again in the next ch since Cruz is unconscious.
while looking like a delicious prey for Pedobear
I just hope no one among the humanoid enemy see him like that or hell wake up with blood dripping from his rear

some one should make a doujin about Eve using her doppelgangger ability to emasculate Cruz and turn him to female completely, that way Blade will be happier on his journey

oh some kind soul PM me about the where about of 90th chapter, still raw though
soji-bro?, incase you didn't receive it from the same sender of mine, I'll forward the link to you via PM and the username of the "kind man" eheheheheheh

Last edited by surerman; 2011-04-27 at 13:07.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen