AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-05-12, 12:58   Link #6801
Avvesione

That's too bad to see the blog deleted. Looks like they'll have to find some other hosting site now for their new blog. Pewpew's site is still up on wordpress, so maybe that'll work.
Old 2011-05-13, 03:43   Link #6802
Homura7

The blog is back. Apparently they were doing maintenance:

Quote:
Blogger will go into read-only mode Wednesday (5/11) 10:00PM PST for about an hour for maintenance.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-13, 10:08   Link #6803
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

Ah, the old "break everything by fixing stuff" ploy. Well, that's a relief.
Old 2011-05-13, 17:58   Link #6804
Soji

Glad to see it was not anything serious the thing of the blog.
In any case less than a week to the next ch raw with this raw we perhaps discover the effect of that pill that Yamada has taken.
In addition of course, to see the city itself.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-13, 21:07   Link #6805
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Glad to see it was not anything serious the thing of the blog.
In any case less than a week to the next ch raw with this raw we perhaps discover the effect of that pill that Yamada has taken.
In addition of course, to see the city itself.
I can't wait to see the City since I've always been interested in it since I started reading Needless but I don't know if we'll see the City itself in the next chapter, unless the story focuses on Blade rather than Cruz or if Cruz goes to the City without seeking any help or anything.

I wonder how long Cruz will be alone for. He's never been alone on his own throughout the series aside for a few minutes in certain situations (between Aruka and Blade, after PF Blast, etc.) Would be interesting to see him do something alone for a change.
Old 2011-05-13, 22:05   Link #6806
Skieth

Cruz will at least have Mio to help him out. I'm interested to see how the city keeps the majority of Needless in the Blackspot. Don't see a big wall that much of a deterrent.
Skieth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 08:40   Link #6807
Ynot

I'm also interested in seeing what kind of countermeasures the city has taken to prevent Needless from walking through the gate and mess around in the city. We already saw a gate being guarded by a Needless in the Needless 1.5 story but whether that'll be the same right now....

I'd love to see Blade etc walking through the city. That has a lot of potential for gags, but if we're only going to see the story from Yamada's point of view it could take a long time before we'll get to see anything related to the city. Yamada would still have to traverse a large part of the Black spot and without a testament to ride that could take a long time. The only friends he can rely on at the moment are Guido and Mio. Mio is strong but not fast and I certainly don't expect Guido to be of much help when it comes to fighting off the local blackspot gangs.

All in all I'm interested the most in seeing whether the story will only follow Yamada or whether we'll see more of Blade too. Both have their cons and pros storywise.

I tried translating another Disk information page. This time it's about Overlord
Spoiler for Overlord:
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 17:32   Link #6808
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
I can't wait to see the City since I've always been interested in it since I started reading Needless but I don't know if we'll see the City itself in the next chapter, unless the story focuses on Blade rather than Cruz or if Cruz goes to the City without seeking any help or anything.
You're right, but what I thought was something like the ch see more from the standpoint of Yamada and some pages (That they are the beginning, during or at the end of ch remains to be seen) on Blade, Eve and co standpoint.
As has been done during some ch of this memory world arc that has just ended.
Quote:
I wonder how long Cruz will be alone for. He's never been alone on his own throughout the series aside for a few minutes in certain situations (between Aruka and Blade, after PF Blast, etc.) Would be interesting to see him do something alone for a change.
This is one thing I'm curious too, and I admit that I wonder if AnN did not reappear to Cruz in the next ch.
I mean this is a perfect situation for her reappearance.
But I admit there are two things that I hope the next ch explain or at least give us some clues about it.
And their are ..
1What is the pill that Yamada has swallowed (as we have already said in other posts)
2 I wonder if the headache that Yamada has complained during ch 90 is really due to the Memory guard or if it could be more behind.
In any case it seems to me or the girls have no problem has to be naked aroud Yamada, or be half naked and show their underwear always around him?
Edit:Right I forgot, Ynot thanks for the translation of the extra page regarding Overlord

Last edited by Soji; 2011-05-14 at 17:49.
Old 2011-05-14, 17:57   Link #6809
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
You're right, but what I thought was something like the ch see more from the standpoint of Yamada and some pages (That they are the beginning, during or at the end of ch remains to be seen) on Blade, Eve and co standpoint.
As has been done during some ch of this memory world arc that has just ended.

This is one thing I'm curious too, and I admit that I wonder if AnN did not reappear to Cruz in the next ch.
I mean this is a perfect situation for her reappearance.
But I admit there are two things that I hope the next ch explain or at least give us some clues about it.
And their are ..
1What is the pill that Yamada has swallowed (as we have already said in other posts)
2 I wonder if the headache that Yamada has complained during ch 90 is really due to the Memory guard of if I could be more behind.
In any case it seems to me or the girls have no problem has to be naked aroud Yamada, or be half naked and show their underwear always around him?
about number one...
some one make rumor that it's was the chip Aruka looking for, the other half Archlight want.

while the other possibilities is the device to detect Cruz current position/condition in case if his life in danger so they/or some allies can rush to save him in time.

May be from latest battle in Simeon Tower, Disk acquired some way to prevent testament attacking a target by installed a device that make testament acknowledged it as 'friends' and not 'foe' like the card Killers Girls Squad of Sento Riri Gakuen have.

the third possibility is ...well...sex change pills (the most favorite one)
since Simeon looking for a boy named Cruz Schild....and not a Girl named Yamada Nadeshiko
The pill will transform the inside and lower half of him from inside his body
Kuchinasi will be very VERY HAPPY to have Yamada as full fledged girl

I'm more curious to why Disk/Blade want to leave him in Black Spot from the enemy they'll might encounter in the city, especially from Saten. Does Blade also know some one hand save Cruz at PF Zero blast?, or notice Saten behavior toward Cruz, or his altered memory (after Cruz and Saten sucked in it) make him updating some info in his head.

Judging by the plus and minus point if the Misfit gang bring Cruz along with them to the city or not, they sure get more disadvantages if they brig Cruz along. But for Cruz without protection from Rin and Mio, one disadvantages is enough to make him die.

oh! speaking about Rin, does she already know about Yamada true gender yet?, I'm afraid she's an aggressive type, and want to 'nimble' a bit Kuch-tan 'snack' (the main dish is Riru), once she found out that the girl that make her expelled from Sento Riri Gakuen, actually a cute-weak-and powerless-little boy

and the girls is mesmerized by how cute Cruz in his Trap mode Charms, so they unconsciously think of him as a girl and didn't mind to be naked or showing their underwear around him
boy! I hope that my face and body was that cute too!
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-18, 18:50   Link #6810
Kon the Magnificent

Cruz looks more and more like a girl everytime I see him. I don't know if I should smile or pity the kid.

As for the pill, I think its meant to change Cruz from the inside out. Maybe not necessarily into a girl, but what if it makes him develop some kind of poison inside his body that'll be used against Archlight and his team, or possibly the Clone Soldiers
Kon the Magnificent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-18, 22:03   Link #6811
shadowii

actually last chapter his maleness was shown more than it had in a long time
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-18, 23:18   Link #6812
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
actually last chapter his maleness was shown more than it had in a long time
I know what you mean...
Toilet scene right? hahahahaha

Ynot release 1,5 and after read it,.....why I see Moka Akashiya from Capu in there?
oh well..she's more like hybrid between :
Archlight and Eve or.................. (hair,ability)
Cruz and Blade......... (brain,pose)
Old 2011-05-19, 01:36   Link #6813
Avvesione

Sorry I'm late with this.

Chapter 91 (City 2) preview:

Spoiler:
Old 2011-05-19, 03:22   Link #6814
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
I know what you mean...
Toilet scene right? hahahahaha

Ynot release 1,5 and after read it,.....why I see Moka Akashiya from Capu in there?
oh well..she's more like hybrid between :
Archlight and Eve or.................. (hair,ability)
Cruz and Blade......... (brain,pose)
Wait, you mean in English or that you seen the raw?
In any case ,I understand what you meant ,that's why AnN is awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Sorry I'm late with this.

Chapter 91 (City 2) preview:

Spoiler:
Thanks as always for preview
Spoiler for preview:
Old 2011-05-19, 04:06   Link #6815
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Wait, you mean in English or that you seen the raw?
In any case ,I understand what you meant ,that's why AnN is awesome.

Thanks as always for preview
Spoiler for preview:
Needless 1.5 already translated to English by YNot
But I'm more interested to see Needless 0 and Needles 0 II
Old 2011-05-19, 04:16   Link #6816
Soji

^I did not know it had been translated into English. Would you mind passing Needless 1.5, up to now always seen in Japanese and I must say I am very interested to read in English.
Regarding Needless 0 if you go to manga fox ,you find it some ch translated into English. (If you have not already read of course).
Old 2011-05-19, 07:08   Link #6817
Homura7

The raw is already out. Send me a pm if you want it.

Spoiler for 91:

Until next month!
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-19, 07:50   Link #6818
Soji

Ynot,thanks as always for the raw.
Spoiler for ch 91:

and
Spoiler for Needless 1.5:
Old 2011-05-19, 11:10   Link #6819
Ynot

^ no prob Soji But you know, there's other places out there which are pretty damn fast when it comes to raw chapters, including Needless *COUGH*google rawbunko*COUGH*

As for the chapter
Spoiler for needless 91:
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-19, 12:04   Link #6820
Kon the Magnificent

I'm not sure what to say about this chapter

Spoiler for needless 91:
Kon the Magnificent is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, seinen