AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-09, 04:59   Link #6841
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Zero - Phone users FTW!

What exactly qualifies you to be a Mondo Grosso contestant? Do you have to be rep?
Highly probable that you have to be an official Rep, there's no need of too much contestant (there's 21 country + Japan, 22 in total).

Mondo Grosso Jr. will have 23, the 23rd being Ichika.
Old 2011-11-09, 05:02   Link #6842
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Highly probable that you have to be an official Rep, there's no need of too much contestant (there's 21 country + Japan, 22 in total).
Is the age limit thing Canon too? Most of the reresentative candidates/cadets are in their teens so I doubt they can just disbar them.
Old 2011-11-09, 05:04   Link #6843
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Sorry again for the late reply!! I had a huge pressure in myself in our class awarding regarding to our drama adaptation play, and we ranked 1st thank God

@Meister, I changed it, I made it as a Part 2, since I came up with a new idea
Old 2011-11-09, 05:06   Link #6844
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Is the age limit thing Canon too? Most of the reresentative candidates/cadets are in their teens so I doubt they can just disbar them.
In mine, Chifuyu is 18 when she's in the 1st Mondo Grosso and 21 in the second, the third SHOULD occurs during the Canon timeline when she's 24, but the shock effect left by her action prevent it.

It's very common for a Representative actually being Academy graduates (about 18 years old), Tatenashi and Miki-Miki Louise being oddity, second and third years respectively.

Representative Cadets/ Candidates on the other hand usually is at high school age, where they studied in the I.S. Academy and will be selected as official representative when they graduate. There's usually more than one Cadet Representatives.

@Yachiyo welcome back!
Old 2011-11-09, 05:17   Link #6845
Eratas123

Quote:
In mine, Chifuyu is 18 when she's in the 1st Mondo Grosso and 21 in the second, the third SHOULD occurs during the Canon timeline when she's 24, but the shock effect left by her action prevent it.

It's very common for a Representative actually being Academy graduates (about 18 years old), Tatenashi and Miki-Miki Louise being oddity, second and third years respectively.

Representative Cadets/ Candidates on the other hand usually is at high school age, where they studied in the I.S. Academy and will be selected as official representative when they graduate. There's usually more than one Cadet Representatives.

@Yachiyo welcome back!
There's more than one rep candidate? WTF!? I thought there was only one! Didn't they say the personal unit is only made once for the cadet/candidate?

Also, is it too much of a stretch to have the entire academy be invited to watch Mondo Grosso? It's when the PT attack and all the heroes/heroines scramble to try to stop it.
Old 2011-11-09, 05:20   Link #6846
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
There's more than one rep candidate? WTF!? I thought there was only one! Didn't they say the personal unit is only made once for the cadet/candidate?

Also, is it too much of a stretch to have the entire academy be invited to watch Mondo Grosso? It's when the PT attack and all the heroes/heroines scramble to try to stop it.
Well I can be wrong, but why bother appointing only one as CANDIDATE? Personal I.S. ownage can have different prequirements, for example, Cecilia was chosen as pilot of [Blue Tears] amongst the Representative CANDIDATES Because she has highest BT affinity. Ichika own [ByakuShiki] being symbol of his status as only one male I.S. Pilot (and Chifuyu as well Tabane's involvement).

I Myself replaced Beach Episode with tournament arc, that is Mondo Grosso Jr.
Old 2011-11-09, 05:24   Link #6847
Eratas123

Quote:
Well I can be wrong, but why bother appointing only one as CANDIDATE? Personal I.S. ownage can have different prequirements, for example, Cecilia was chosen as pilot of [Blue Tears] amongst the Representative CANDIDATES Because she has highest BT affinity. Ichika own [ByakuShiki] being symbol of his status as only one male I.S. Pilot (and Chifuyu as well Tabane's involvement).
I thought there were multiple candidates but only one is chosen to pilot? They have only one unit so they give it to the highest ranking one right? Are you saying they have more than one personal unit?

Also, can you answer the second question from the previous pst?
Old 2011-11-09, 05:34   Link #6848
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
I thought there were multiple candidates but only one is chosen to pilot?They have only one unit so they give it to the highest ranking one right?
Bolded for emphasis, that's my own reply as well.

Quote:
Are you saying they have more than one personal unit?
Nope, there's usually only two personal unit, Testbed and Final/Competition unit (Final unit is refined using data provided by Testbed unit, like Silent Zephyr using Blue Tears design and development data, as is Akatsubaki developed from ByakuShiki). Final unit is of course is better than Testbed unit, and will be duplicated as mass produced I.S. and probably used by Mondo Grosso participant.

Quote:
Also, can you answer the second question from the previous pst?
I have said about using Mondo Grosso Jr. as replacement for V3 beach arc. It's basically Harem - Houki + Charles + Chifuyu + Yoshi + Dan versus PT force

@ Yachi why so silent?
Old 2011-11-09, 05:43   Link #6849
Eratas123

Quote:
I have said about using Mondo Grosso Jr. as replacement for V3 beach arc. It's basically Harem - Houki + Charles + Chifuyu + Yoshi + Dan versus PT force
I meant for Shadow. Inviting the entire Academy to watch (not participate) would give a reason why all of the heroes/heroines are together. It's also when PT attacks which means they'll all be scrambling to not only stop them but help protect the civs. I need to know if it's too much of a stretch to invite the entire Academy, not just the reps. Mine's basically : Harem + Ichika + Kyuukai + Irish + Tatenashi + Maya + Chifuyu against PT mooks + Squall + Autumn/Arachne + Madoka + Reaper.
Old 2011-11-09, 05:43   Link #6850
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
Bolded for emphasis, that's my own reply as well.

Nope, there's usually only two personal unit, Testbed and Final/Competition unit (Final unit is refined using data provided by Testbed unit, like Silent Zephyr using Blue Tears design and development data, as is Akatsubaki developed from ByakuShiki). Final unit is of course is better than Testbed unit, and will be duplicated as mass produced I.S. and probably used by Mondo Grosso participant.

@ Yachi why so silent?

can help me with my assignment? How can I explain Physics behind the attraction of the Ferris wheel to a child?
Old 2011-11-09, 05:49   Link #6851
Eratas123

@ Yachi - It depends. Are you talking about placement or forces of attraction?
Old 2011-11-09, 05:52   Link #6852
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
@ Yachi - It depends. Are you talking about placement or forces of attraction?
I think the both. Shucks my prof gave a little details. I think the physics behind how it stood up like that, or how it roll and doesn't topple over
Old 2011-11-09, 05:56   Link #6853
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

This one?
Old 2011-11-09, 05:58   Link #6854
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachiyo View Post
I think the both. Shucks my prof gave a little details. I think the physics behind how it stood up like that, or how it roll and doesn't topple over
It's being balanced by the two pillars keeping it in place. The centrifugal force is equal to both of the one's holding onto the wheel. Without those two, the ferris wheel would topple over and turn into a giant bowling ball. Same with the child, he's balanced because he's using two feet to keep himself stable. Think of the ferris wheel as the body and the two pillars as the legs.
Old 2011-11-09, 05:59   Link #6855
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
Hmm, I don't think kids can understand Centripetal and Centrifugal forces... Even I can't seem to master it D:

Nvm if it bothers you people so much, Sorry! I'll do it myself if I have no choice, I might do some paraphrasing ^.^

@Eratas, this helps a lot, thanks! I just need a little paraphrasing
Old 2011-11-09, 06:01   Link #6856
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Hmm, I don't think kids can understand Centripetal and Centrifugal forces... Even I can't seem to master it D:

Nvm if it bothers you people so much, Sorry! I'll do it myself if I have no choice, I might do some paraphrasing ^.^
Just tell them that you'll feel heavier and lighter alternatively (as said in the article). Children like something that is random and shaky aren't they?

EDIT: My answer... it's Fail right?
Old 2011-11-09, 06:04   Link #6857
Eratas123

Quote:

@Eratas, this helps a lot, thanks! I just need a little paraphrasing
Hope it helps. Basically, just imagine a pendelum. It's kept balanced by the two blocks holding it in place and making sure it doesn't go off in random directions.

@ Zero - Posted a question about Mondo Grosso in a previous post.
Old 2011-11-09, 06:06   Link #6858
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
I meant for Shadow. Inviting the entire Academy to watch (not participate) would give a reason why all of the heroes/heroines are together. It's also when PT attacks which means they'll all be scrambling to not only stop them but help protect the civs. I need to know if it's too much of a stretch to invite the entire Academy, not just the reps. Mine's basically : Harem + Ichika + Kyuukai + Irish + Tatenashi + Maya + Chifuyu against PT mooks + Squall + Autumn/Arachne + Madoka + Reaper.
Then you have to think about the participants...

If you passed that one, there would be no problem at all.

My sister is...umm, demanding her phone back, see you tomorro-EEK!
Old 2011-11-09, 06:07   Link #6859
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
Just tell them that you'll feel heavier and lighter alternatively (as said in the article). Children like something that is random and shaky aren't they?

EDIT: My answer... it's Fail right?
Nope, it's not, it's only like, far from the topic ^_^v

Peace! Time to do some Paraphrasing
Old 2011-11-09, 06:23   Link #6860
Eratas123

@ Zero - Thanks, the contestants don't have to be named. I'll just call them the representative of *Insert country here*.

I'm afraid it might turn into an all-out controversy though. The entire brawl is on live T.V due to the setting so it's gonna cause some problems. Namely the fact that terrorists are using I.S, the fact that Mondo Grosso was interrupted at all, and the fact that males (Kyuukai, Irish, and Reaper) were fighting the IS despite having no apparent power armor.

@ Yachi - Sorrry I couldn't help more, I thought you meant the gravitational pull and Trajectory of the child to the Ferris wheel. Not explaining the concepts to a child.

@ Stratos - Can you look for a design for the uniforms in the school AU? I don't want to use the IS academy uniforms.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest