AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-12-25, 21:15   Link #701
outerelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
Then touma had another power that came out and crushed the thing inside. Much to be answered.
I don't believe Touma had another power that came out and crushed it- he crushed it with his own willpower.

The way you're saying it makes it seem like there's three powers inside of him, not just the IB and the scary power.
Old 2010-12-25, 22:29   Link #702
Miraluka
Banned

A trinity once again, don't you find it too much coindence?
Old 2010-12-25, 22:59   Link #703
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerelf View Post
I don't believe Touma had another power that came out and crushed it- he crushed it with his own willpower.

The way you're saying it makes it seem like there's three powers inside of him, not just the IB and the scary power.
that is what im saying, i don't know if this is a novel about super strength through will power. This aint gurren laggan.

Quote:
Kamijou Touma crushed the 'invisible something' with his own strength.

Kamijou had stood there, the enormous power collected at his shoulder having been swallowed by an even greater power, like the opening of a giant mouth. Like something was being digested. The air around his shoulder wavered like sugary water.
guess it can go either or
Old 2010-12-26, 04:02   Link #704
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerelf View Post
when did I say he had another power aside from the thing inside of him and his imagine breaker?

I classify his strength as

imagine breaker = holy right hand

KAMIjou Touma = the thing seal inside of him

Kamijou Touma = his own hidden potential power. It's his own strength and not something which is hidden inside of him or on his right hand. Maybe it's a hidden potential but who knows. But it's the one who suppressed the KAMIjou Touma or the one inside of him.
Old 2010-12-26, 06:14   Link #705
outerelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
when did I say he had another power aside from the thing inside of him and his imagine breaker?
Sorry, I'm not interpreting your words very well, am I? I thought that was what you were saying with your wording. Guess I need to have a closer look.

sorry about that.
Old 2010-12-26, 06:27   Link #706
tsunade666

nah, maybe I'm too vague on it. But I classify it as when I'm using KAMIjou Touma. I'm referring as the who who cleanses evil or purify evil and probably the being inside Touma. And when I'm using Kamijou Touma. It's just Touma and the very same Touma who crushed the thing which makes Fiamma wet his pants. Kamijou Touma as a Kamijou or an existence higher than god.

The lastly the Imagine Breaker. Seeing that it's an original power that can only be one in exist in this world just like how Holy right or 3rd Arm of Fiamma can only be one.
Old 2010-12-26, 10:57   Link #707
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Guess i didn't explain, when i meant three powers, it would be

IB

KAMIjou

and kamijou

I think touma probably has an esper power.Why? because maybe just like the entity he also had a power that can't be used cuz of IB.
Old 2010-12-26, 11:15   Link #708
tsunade666

if it's power. I wish to think or should I say that I think it's still not esper related.

Maybe it's more like Aleister. Mana refine even though it's a field of AIM. Or maybe a mix of both. I can't grasp much on what's the nature of Aleister. Maybe because his just too high.
Old 2010-12-26, 12:54   Link #709
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
if it's power. I wish to think or should I say that I think it's still not esper related.

Maybe it's more like Aleister. Mana refine even though it's a field of AIM. Or maybe a mix of both. I can't grasp much on what's the nature of Aleister. Maybe because his just too high.
he's no that high, just skill, Fiamma couldv'e beat him if he wasn't weakened and followed what aleister said.

Last edited by I_am_Kami; 2010-12-26 at 16:58.
Old 2010-12-26, 14:50   Link #710
tsunade666

your are not forgetting that the holy right is design for beating up anyone right? though he can't control it completely like on where to attack because he just blew everything out of proportions when it loose control.

That just show how strong Aleister is. Aleister said he could had gone beyond him but his still stuck with the past and he won't beat him as he is even if his in the state of higher than a god.
Old 2010-12-26, 16:59   Link #711
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
your are not forgetting that the holy right is design for beating up anyone right? though he can't control it completely like on where to attack because he just blew everything out of proportions when it loose control.

That just show how strong Aleister is. Aleister said he could had gone beyond him but his still stuck with the past and he won't beat him as he is even if his in the state of higher than a god.
Yah, he couldv'e beaten aleister if he followed what he said
Old 2010-12-29, 21:01   Link #712
HandofFate

just a question about Episode 1 of Index II.
The whole thing with the magician and magic bow got settled rather quickly.
The manga chapters was pretty short too.
Was it originally in the LNs?

Was there anything else that came from it? It seemed to be just a "and so...everything was solved"
Old 2010-12-29, 21:10   Link #713
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
just a question about Episode 1 of Index II.
The whole thing with the magician and magic bow got settled rather quickly.
The manga chapters was pretty short too.
Was it originally in the LNs?

Was there anything else that came from it? It seemed to be just a "and so...everything was solved"

It was one of the three stories from 31st August, the other two you might be more familiar with- Mikoto's "Fake Date" and the incident with "Last Order".

Aside from the detailed explanations there were commonly left out, the only other thing that happen was that Touma left and reentered Academy City illegally to help save the woman, causing an increase in security at Judgment and Anti-Skill Oh, and he didn't untie Index because of... Well, you know how it is
Old 2010-12-29, 21:14   Link #714
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

how does Mikoto address Misaka 10032 ? just wondering ?
Old 2010-12-29, 21:19   Link #715
Flere821
Lurker

Probably just 'you', same as she does to all other clones.
Old 2010-12-29, 22:18   Link #716
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
how does Mikoto address Misaka 10032 ? just wondering ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
She also sometimes refer to them as 'those children' or 'that child', I know it may feels weird in English but it makes sense in the original language (and Chinese).
Old 2010-12-29, 23:12   Link #717
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
She also sometimes refer to them as 'those children' or 'that child', I know it may feels weird in English but it makes sense in the original language (and Chinese).
same way she addresses Touma
Old 2010-12-30, 00:39   Link #718
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
same way she addresses Touma

I thought Mikoto addresses Touma as "That Idiot or That moron" then blushes like a tomato
Old 2010-12-30, 09:55   Link #719
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
I thought Mikoto addresses Touma as "That Idiot or That moron" then blushes like a tomato
she says "hey you" once in a while. Gotta know the name of the guy u like right?
Old 2010-12-30, 21:08   Link #720
Flere821
Lurker

Considering she hacked into Academy City's database in Vol20 to look up Touma's details after Touma went to Russia, I think she does knows his name (along with which school he goes to and his attendance record - and if she felt like it where he lives). Just that she has never referred to Touma by name as far as I know.
Closed Thread

Tags
q&a