AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-05-16, 12:20   Link #701
SolarAquarion
Organic Mecha

is this how a Female Kagura would look like?
Spoiler for image:
Old 2012-05-20, 13:48   Link #702
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

So I'm posting this up in regards to the events of Ep 21...I believe this theory is pretty solid, but then again it's 4.44AM here so I'm just about to snooze off...opinions welcome I'm always open for discussion! XD

Oh also I take no credit in coming up with this theory, this is purely the creation of CHAMMI91...Hope you don't get too mad! Just thought I'd share your theory with everyone else!!

**chammi91:

"Finally I think I got it xD (seriously Aquarion Evol what are you doing to me)

Kagura and Amata have a strong connection between them.

That’s not because they’re brothers , or twins or whatever ._.

But they were once part of ONE BEING

Apollonius.

His soul was split in 2.

1- Aquarion

2- Apollo

At the end the Aquarion remain soulness , and then it INCARNATED into our Hero Amata Sora (and it explains why he’s got wings)

Probably Alicia is a direct descendant of Silvia.

Amata got attached to Mikono because she’s Silvia reincarnation and Silvia was once “part” of Celiane , and Amata as I said before was part of Apollonius , BUT HE’S NOT APOLLONIUS he’s just part of him.

APOLLO’S SOUL ISN’T SPLIT ._. because he didn’t do anything wrong , after all thanks to him and Sirius and Toma the world was saved.

REMEMBER APOLLONIUS AND CELIANE WERE PUNISHED.

Remember that Kagura said to Shrade that he’s got the “same” smell as Mikono , that’s probably because they were once Brothers : Sirius and Silvia.

Zessica is probably a new character , she isn’t a reicarnation of someone from the first series , even though she looks like Celiane , she’s not her.

Apollonius and Celiane in this series are absent , because the whole series talks about the “new legend” : Apollo and Silvia."
Old 2012-05-20, 14:01   Link #703
cyberdemon

I posted this a number of times

-Amata and Kagura were born a single person to Alicia and likely Izumo (Izumo isn't aware of Kagura' origins though. he only know of Amata being born to Alicia).

-Mikage set his sights on Amata as a child because he recognized him as the reincarnation of Apollo who he needed for his plans.

-Amata was protected by both Alicia and Fudo which made it a problem for Mikage to get his hands on.

-Mikage ended up using his powers and forcefully separated Amata's soul into 2 and created Kagura out of it.

-Amata's soul was damaged from this which is why he has no scent to Kagura's nose. OR it's that Kagura doesn't smell Amata because the smell is his own as well. It's too naturally of a scent to him that he doesn't register it as a smell.

-Also because Mikage used his powers on Amata, it changed Amata naturally golden eye color into the color we have seen since this show started just liked it changed the the eye color of those 3 pilots that tried to avenge Jin after he "died".

-Kagura was created from the portion of Amata's soul that held the memories of Apollo (the price thing that Mikage wanted). This explains why he is so unnaturally like Apollo when other reincarnations aren't that similar.

-Alicia found out what Mikage did and went to Altair to get Kagura back and hopefully restore the 2 of them back to the way that they were. However she fell into a coma when it happened and she was unable to complete her task and Amata ended up being left alone while growing up as a result.
Old 2012-05-20, 14:34   Link #704
wisteria233

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I posted this a number of times

-Amata and Kagura were born a single person to Alicia and likely Izumo (Izumo isn't aware of Kagura' origins though. he only know of Amata being born to Alicia).

-Mikage set his sights on Amata as a child because he recognized him as the reincarnation of Apollo who he needed for his plans.

-Amata was protected by both Alicia and Fudo which made it a problem for Mikage to get his hands on.

-Mikage ended up using his powers and forcefully separated Amata's soul into 2 and created Kagura out of it.

-Amata's soul was damaged from this which is why he has no scent to Kagura's nose. OR it's that Kagura doesn't smell Amata because the smell is his own as well. It's too naturally of a scent to him that he doesn't register it as a smell.

-Also because Mikage used his powers on Amata, it changed Amata naturally golden eye color into the color we have seen since this show started just liked it changed the the eye color of those 3 pilots that tried to avenge Jin after he "died".

-Kagura was created from the portion of Amata's soul that held the memories of Apollo (the price thing that Mikage wanted). This explains why he is so unnaturally like Apollo when other reincarnations aren't that similar.

-Alicia found out what Mikage did and went to Altair to get Kagura back and hopefully restore the 2 of them back to the way that they were. However she fell into a coma when it happened and she was unable to complete her task and Amata ended up being left alone while growing up as a result.
I agree with your theory except for a few things.

1. It was established that Mykage doesn't know about 12,000 only 24,000 years ago, therefore and took interest in Amata because of Apollonious. But because Mykage didn't really know what he was looking for his split didn't get him everything he really wanted.

2. Kagura's "memories" of Apollo's are lacking. Though he shows familiarity to the scent of Silvia, he doesn't have any actual memories. Mykage realized this and him not really knowing anything about 12,000 years ago but the skies of Aquaria movie, decided to implant memories in Kagura based on said movie.

3. Apollo's memories might have been either lost or damaged when he was forcibly taken away from Amata, or they're still with Amata, but have either have not awoken yet or maybe they did when Zessica confessed in the Aquarion that Amata recognized it for what it was due to the effect of the movie.
Old 2012-05-20, 14:40   Link #705
mixordia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winged_Memories View Post
So I'm posting this up in regards to the events of Ep 21...I believe this theory is pretty solid, but then again it's 4.44AM here so I'm just about to snooze off...opinions welcome I'm always open for discussion! XD

Oh also I take no credit in coming up with this theory, this is purely the creation of CHAMMI91...Hope you don't get too mad! Just thought I'd share your theory with everyone else!!

**chammi91:

"Finally I think I got it xD (seriously Aquarion Evol what are you doing to me)

Kagura and Amata have a strong connection between them.

That’s not because they’re brothers , or twins or whatever ._.

But they were once part of ONE BEING

Apollonius.

His soul was split in 2.

1- Aquarion

2- Apollo

At the end the Aquarion remain soulness , and then it INCARNATED into our Hero Amata Sora (and it explains why he’s got wings)

Probably Alicia is a direct descendant of Silvia.

Amata got attached to Mikono because she’s Silvia reincarnation and Silvia was once “part” of Celiane , and Amata as I said before was part of Apollonius , BUT HE’S NOT APOLLONIUS he’s just part of him.

APOLLO’S SOUL ISN’T SPLIT ._. because he didn’t do anything wrong , after all thanks to him and Sirius and Toma the world was saved.

REMEMBER APOLLONIUS AND CELIANE WERE PUNISHED.

Remember that Kagura said to Shrade that he’s got the “same” smell as Mikono , that’s probably because they were once Brothers : Sirius and Silvia.

Zessica is probably a new character , she isn’t a reicarnation of someone from the first series , even though she looks like Celiane , she’s not her.

Apollonius and Celiane in this series are absent , because the whole series talks about the “new legend” : Apollo and Silvia."

This theory is more plausible to me.
Old 2012-05-20, 15:36   Link #706
kuromitsu

Quote:
Just pointing out that technically Celiane and Apollonius didn't do anything wrong, either. (Aside of meeting and falling in love. And almost destroying the world, but only almost... and well, Aquarion destroyed Atlandia but that's a different story.)

It was really annoying how in Genesis they tried to make it seem like it was somehow all Celiane's fault. Yes, yes, it's always the woman's fault, it's not like we can expect the poor guy to just keep it in his pants or something. -__-)
Old 2012-05-21, 07:16   Link #707
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Isn't what happened to the city with the flowers the same event that happened during the occurred during the ending eps of Genesis(with the snow/pollen)?

Old 2012-05-21, 11:16   Link #708
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisteria233 View Post
I agree with your theory except for a few things.

1. It was established that Mykage doesn't know about 12,000 only 24,000 years ago, therefore and took interest in Amata because of Apollonious. But because Mykage didn't really know what he was looking for his split didn't get him everything he really wanted.

2. Kagura's "memories" of Apollo's are lacking. Though he shows familiarity to the scent of Silvia, he doesn't have any actual memories. Mykage realized this and him not really knowing anything about 12,000 years ago but the skies of Aquaria movie, decided to implant memories in Kagura based on said movie.

3. Apollo's memories might have been either lost or damaged when he was forcibly taken away from Amata, or they're still with Amata, but have either have not awoken yet or maybe they did when Zessica confessed in the Aquarion that Amata recognized it for what it was due to the effect of the movie.
I agree with this and it was my point. I just forgot to put it in. Mikage sought the memories of Apollo. Yet while he recreated Apollo as Kagura, he damaged the soul to the point that Kagura actually lost a lot of the knowledge that Mikage was searching for. What I think Mikage is doing right now is attempting to fuse Amata and Kagura back into one being but is trying to put Kagura in charge of the body rather than it's original owner Amata.

This is just a guess but maybe the promise Mikage made Zessica do was to kiss Amata. Perhaps the symbol he put on Zessica was meant to be transferred over to Amata through said kiss rather than him risking a face to face with Amata too soon. What it would do is try and make sure that when the fusion occurs between Amata and Kagura, that it would ensure that Kagura became the dominate one. The soul would be restored to normal and he'd have access to the true memories of Apollo. By having Kagura in charge, Mikage would have the perfect puppet for him to manipulate as well.
Old 2012-05-22, 04:48   Link #709
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

In regards to Mikono’s apology, I can really only think of four reasons of what it could be. 1 – She has somehow connected with Alicia in the earlier episodes (using her connecting power) and has somehow become a medium to channel Alicia’s feelings (strange, I know). But she did connect with Jin when he died (in the funeral episode). 2 – Mikono is Sylvia and is apologising for whatever she did in Sousei no Aquarion (because Sylvia says ‘forgive me’ when Touma, Sirius and Apollo are fighting with each other in the tree of life). 3 – Mikono is Celiane and is apologising to Apollonius (presumably) because she was the reason he turned his back on the shadow angels and because he tore off his wings to save her. 4 – Mikono is Apollonius, he is apologising to the wings of the sun due to tearing them off from his body, in Genesis Apollonius + his wings became one again BUT Apollonius was reincarnated seperately from his wings. His wings reincarnated into a being at first (AMATA) then the wings were seperated into two (Amata + Kagura) one is the left and one is the right wing (left hand and right hand).

Also in regards to Scorpius appearing from what Fudo was talking about, I think has a lot to do with the fact that Evol incorporates both Sousei no Aquarion and the OVA’s. I heard somewhere that Kawamori really liked the drama and over all chacrater development and ending in the OVA. It’s difficult to say which episodes or even parts correspond to which previous series but a lot of it is combined together (probably why everyone thinks the writing is crap in EVOL) because they use different elements from the past series.
Old 2012-05-22, 05:31   Link #710
kuromitsu

Quote:
2 – Mikono is Sylvia and is apologising for whatever she did in Sousei no Aquarion (because Sylvia says ‘forgive me’ when Touma, Sirius and Apollo are fighting with each other in the tree of life).
But she/Celiane didn't do anythiiiiinnng... (sorry, that part really annoyed me ^^;; ) Anyway, as I said in the ep 21 thread, she didn't actually apologize for anything. When Fudou showed her the ~darkness~ and ~pain~ that came from the meeting of Apollonius & Celiane she said (as Celiane) that despite everything she didn't regret loving Apollonius. It ws along the lines of "I'm sorry but I'm still glad that I met him." She only ever apologized to Sirius but that was pretty much irrelevant in the great picture because duh, how could've she done anything to protect him.

Quote:
3 – Mikono is Celiane and is apologising to Apollonius (presumably) because she was the reason he turned his back on the shadow angels and because he tore off his wings to save her.
Not that anyone forced him to do this, hrrrgh.
Old 2012-05-22, 05:57   Link #711
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
But she/Celiane didn't do anythiiiiinnng... (sorry, that part really annoyed me ^^;; ) Anyway, as I said in the ep 21 thread, she didn't actually apologize for anything. When Fudou showed her the ~darkness~ and ~pain~ that came from the meeting of Apollonius & Celiane she said (as Celiane) that despite everything she didn't regret loving Apollonius. It ws along the lines of "I'm sorry but I'm still glad that I met him." She only ever apologized to Sirius but that was pretty much irrelevant in the great picture because duh, how could've she done anything to protect him.

Not that anyone forced him to do this, hrrrgh.
LOL I think you are misunderstanding, I am saying that she might be Celiane/Sylvia because Sylvia said "Please forgive me....I still love him"...I dont know what constitutes as an apology to you but I'm pretty sure when one says "please forgive me" it constitutes as an apology...and obviously she isn't in the wrong for falling in love with Apollonius (I mean you can't tell someone to not love a person even if your love spells doom for the entire world)...and for all we know Mikono could be spouting random sentences that she used to say (as Celiane/Sylvia) because she doesn't entirely know why she has to apologise (heck you can even say she isn't actually apologising cos she hasn't finished/contiued her sentence)....AND yeah no one forced Apolonius to give up his wings (he still made the choice)...I'm saying since he did remove his wings and now that they are an actual being and because Apollonius (probably) Mikono and she has that connection power (somehow...in a spiritual sense) she feels the pain of the wings of the sun now that they are separated.
Old 2012-05-23, 05:01   Link #712
Zuul

Quote:
LOL I think you are misunderstanding, I am saying that she might be Celiane/Sylvia because Sylvia said "Please forgive me....I still love him"...I dont know what constitutes as an apology to you but I'm pretty sure when one says "please forgive me" it constitutes as an apology...and obviously she isn't in the wrong for falling in love with Apollonius (I mean you can't tell someone to not love a person even if your love spells doom for the entire world)...and for all we know Mikono could be spouting random sentences that she used to say (as Celiane/Sylvia) because she doesn't entirely know why she has to apologise (heck you can even say she isn't actually apologising cos she hasn't finished/contiued her sentence)....AND yeah no one forced Apolonius to give up his wings (he still made the choice)...I'm saying since he did remove his wings and now that they are an actual being and because Apollonius (probably) Mikono and she has that connection power (somehow...in a spiritual sense) she feels the pain of the wings of the sun now that they are separated.
There is a legit spoiler that tells this apology is linked to something that happened 24 000 years ago.
Old 2012-05-24, 07:52   Link #713
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I agree with this and it was my point. I just forgot to put it in. Mikage sought the memories of Apollo. Yet while he recreated Apollo as Kagura, he damaged the soul to the point that Kagura actually lost a lot of the knowledge that Mikage was searching for. What I think Mikage is doing right now is attempting to fuse Amata and Kagura back into one being but is trying to put Kagura in charge of the body rather than it's original owner Amata.

This is just a guess but maybe the promise Mikage made Zessica do was to kiss Amata. Perhaps the symbol he put on Zessica was meant to be transferred over to Amata through said kiss rather than him risking a face to face with Amata too soon. What it would do is try and make sure that when the fusion occurs between Amata and Kagura, that it would ensure that Kagura became the dominate one. The soul would be restored to normal and he'd have access to the true memories of Apollo. By having Kagura in charge, Mikage would have the perfect puppet for him to manipulate as well.
That seems very farfetched, especially since Mykage didn't even appear or do a troll smile after Zessica supposedly died. It's also unlikely he anticipated the kiss, it was a spur of the moment thing and Zessica was seperated seconds later from Amata, and he did seem to detest the thought of Amata and Zessica opening up to each other. They're most likely going to elaborate on that scene in a later episode to show him saving Zessica and than try and have her fulfill her promise to him against her will.

Mykage also has shown no difficulity in manipulating Amata as well. From his mother, the dream, to guideing them to the city, where Amata first met Mikono and Zessica on the same day, and than guideing Zessica to the theator to meet Amata who mistakes her for Mikono. Which I'm sure will play some signifigiance later on if they go crazy with the fusions and split halves.
Old 2012-05-24, 19:31   Link #714
Solidus1321

Send a message via Yahoo to Solidus1321
So here's my deal, I'm getting back into anime after taking off a good 5 months away, I find this is recommended for me. First thought that came to me was YES! YES YES!!! I had no idea that this was going on, and I loved Genesis, even though it wasn't anything great just simple mecha anime, but I loved the characters and the story so it worked for me.

Well I check out episode one, just going in not knowing anything about this new series, and I am lost right away. 12000 years into the future...what? That's a insane amount of time to begin with. After that I was like o.k. well everyone from the last part is now dead..sad, but watching it the first episode it wasn't all that bad and I kind of enjoyed it. After that I starting looking into what everyone else was saying (I don't mind spoilers). It seems a little frustrating with all the ideas and theories on reincarnations who is who, not really sure if it has been found out 100% on who they are from a pass life.

I guess it's on episode 21 now, and still going. I really should try to get into it, just the idea of the old characters just being dead and gone bugs me a little. Being 12000 years ago, it would just be weird to see any of the old characters. I did notice some had a look alike to apollo, but I am only pass one episode. I will give it another try and see if I can get into the new cast and series. Not sure how good the plot would be, but ill give it a go.

Anyways thanks for reading, I just really felt like telling my thought for the show, even though I'm really late, please reply either by pm or board if you want to share how the series is for you so far I would really love to be able to talk with someone and discuss the series as I go along, thanks

Last edited by Solidus1321; 2012-05-25 at 03:31.
Old 2012-05-24, 21:00   Link #715
Destined_Fate

All good things come to an end. Apollo died at the end of his series and asked Silvia to meet him again on the next reincarnation cycle which is 12,000 years apparently. Also a warning, they love to troll the viewers. You might get a laugh at some of the things that happen that make the fanbase weep. Don't expect too much from Amata and Mikono, especially not Mikono who hasn't really done anything yet and is a plot device for the wolf man to appear and troll Amata. Don't get too attached to some of the characters and a warning, Zessica gets trolled super hard by... Well, watch and see.
Old 2012-05-25, 09:19   Link #716
MikeFudo

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xezexal View Post
is this how a Female Kagura would look like?
Spoiler for image:
This is kinda cute
Old 2012-05-27, 06:41   Link #717
Shikijin

I have a theory: the original Aquarion could be hidden inside the three big asteroids on orbit.
Old 2012-05-27, 06:54   Link #718
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikijin View Post
I have a theory: the original Aquarion could be hidden inside the three big asteroids on orbit.
I thought it was the one that Andy seen in the Banana Episode.
Old 2012-05-28, 08:14   Link #719
GoldenLand
Eaten by goats

I've seen Sousei no Aquarion, but wasn't paying incredibly close attention, and so I've got a question about the nature of the shadow angels.

Is there any chance that Toma could still be alive inside Aquarion during EVOL?
Old 2012-05-28, 08:48   Link #720
ReddyRedWolf

Crea tasting Shrade's blood... Definitely Rena. As the Banana training episode indicated with her drawing skills.
Closed Thread