Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-02-26, 23:09   Link #761
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
Someone with "spoiler-phobic" self made title, shouldn't make such request To spoil you without actually spoiling: You shold know how this author treats womens in his series? Only his Zero manga is more rage inducting. Also it's a long arc - it just ended.
Ahhh... it hasn't happened yet. I thought he was talking about chapter 40.
Old 2011-02-27, 00:39   Link #762
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

ah.. so the little pervy brother is a sycophant too.... "Ooh.. Stella's a Pandora. Well I'll be a Limiter and I'll pair up with the number 1 pandora too. That'll show everyone. Yeah.. I'm better than Stella now"... EWW..... I feel I've been slimed.
Bikerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-27, 00:47   Link #763
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

@chapter 40

i wish that pervert brother of Stella just die already, i never thought i can have a killing intent just by reading a manga
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-27, 01:03   Link #764
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Spoiler for new chapter:
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-27, 01:21   Link #765
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Damm, he creeps me out.
Old 2011-02-27, 09:35   Link #766
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

The worst part is that Kazuya likes him already.
Old 2011-02-27, 13:11   Link #767
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

In related news:
Spoiler for NSFW:
Old 2011-02-27, 13:36   Link #768
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

i swear to god, if there's actual abuse in this arc that doesn't occur in the form of flashbacks, i will honestly consider skipping this arc.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-27, 14:13   Link #769
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
i swear to god, if there's actual abuse in this arc that doesn't occur in the form of flashbacks, i will honestly consider skipping this arc.
I'd consider it. I would be very surprised if it was all flashbacks. I would much prefer it to be that, but the brother was not made a limiter and have a partner Pandora with him for no reason. Just saying.
Old 2011-02-27, 14:40   Link #770
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hah hah, Violet's great. Her and Chiffon would be identical twins. XD

"...Did they...grow again?" That was gold.
Old 2011-02-27, 15:52   Link #771
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

wait, was it here or the anime thread where we were talking about whether Chiffon's limiter was her brother? because there's a panel that shows him calling her "Onee-san.." pretty solid evidence. haha.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
Old 2011-02-27, 17:05   Link #772
79wolf

For any Satellizer fans I posted some pics over in the anime forum that someone sent me

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...93#post3508993
79wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-27, 17:16   Link #773
vg166

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
wait, was it here or the anime thread where we were talking about whether Chiffon's limiter was her brother? because there's a panel that shows him calling her "Onee-san.." pretty solid evidence. haha.
That is not necessarily evidence of a blood relation. Characters in anime/manga do use 'onee-san/oni-san' for people they are close, but not related to. If Chapter 40 is any clue, the partnership between a Pandora and a Limiter often is a very close one, though Freezing has only shown one pairing that looks like it may be that close.

Volume 10 is due out today/tomorrow depending on where you live and I want to see how E-Pandora arc plays out.
vg166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-27, 18:00   Link #774
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

yes, but the trend in Freezing is to call the pandora sempai or sama, depending. there hasn't been any limiter calling the pandora onee-sama yet.

Old 2011-02-27, 18:36   Link #775
ShiroiRyu

Look good one more time for the cover.
Anyways ... Cross Make 2010 ... More hate ... because it's Freezing. x_x
Spoiler for Freezing Cross Make:

So if you just give up on the third one, the others parts are funny ... and good to see.
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-27, 19:43   Link #776
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

whoa, its Charles... she hasn't done anything worthwhile yet. but i guess with the introduction of Genetics UK, she'll play a part soon.

Old 2011-02-27, 22:37   Link #777
Shadow5YA

I'm not exactly a fan of Lim Dalyoung's writing, but since I love the artstyle and his illustrators seem to work only for him, I end up following his series anyway.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-05, 12:10   Link #778
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Damn, I just felt like slapping that pandora. I mean...your friend is going on a rampage, killing all in her way. And JUST when you are about to deal a fatal blow, she yells out, "Don't kill her!" which gives the E-Pandora a chance to power the beam and almost fry me.

Damn, Kazuya and Satelliser should have did the p'wnage as she would just stab without hesitation.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-05, 18:14   Link #779
Seihai
スマイリウム

I'd like to ask some questions as an anime only viewer (I'll probably start the manga afterwards, too). Hope I could get answers to these.

1) So Cathy has 5 Stigmas, and Satella 6. But since Kazuha had 20, does that mean that there would be 9 left that are used by other Pandoras?

2) Is there actually some info about the Nova besides what we got from the anime? Like where'd they come from, do they choose certain locations, what's their purpose, is there certain times they show up, how intelligent are they (since they seem to upgrade like Festums do in Fafner) etc.
Old 2011-03-05, 19:01   Link #780
vg166

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
I'd like to ask some questions as an anime only viewer (I'll probably start the manga afterwards, too). Hope I could get answers to these.

1) So Cathy has 5 Stigmas, and Satella 6. But since Kazuha had 20, does that mean that there would be 9 left that are used by other Pandoras?

2) Is there actually some info about the Nova besides what we got from the anime? Like where'd they come from, do they choose certain locations, what's their purpose, is there certain times they show up, how intelligent are they (since they seem to upgrade like Festums do in Fafner) etc.
I'll take shot at this, but since I only been following Freezing for a short while, feel free to add and/or correct me.

1) Cassie (Cathy) has a total of 5 Stigmas but only 3 are from Kazuha. The other 2 are normal ones, unlike Satella's, all 6 of which comes from Kazuha. 5 of the other Stigmas from Kazuha are used by other Pandoras (You get to see them later on.). We don't know about the other 6 inherited Stigmas, but your assumption is probably correct.

2) In the manga, the scientists and the Chevaliers have guessed at answers to almost every single question you asked, but no one in the story-world knows for sure, except that the Novas have demonstrated to be very combat-savy.

Hope that helps.
vg166 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen