Kopi
Σ(゚ロ゚ノ)ノ

Yoruichi's ass saved this chapter
Kopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-10, 13:01   Link #7902
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

All this Yoruichi, yummy~

Abit tired of these "immortal" enemies tho, where are the good old clash of weapons and skills gone to?

But then dat Yoruichi~
Old 2016-02-10, 15:22   Link #7903
Wandering Soul

Urahara saves the day by using Yoruichi's ass.
Old 2016-02-10, 15:29   Link #7904
itachi-san314

Well that was a great chapter. Anyone not looking forward to this arc getting animated is crazy.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-11, 05:30   Link #7905
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
Oh Kisuke, you so naughty. Now you simply must marry this woman if you are a gentleman

I'm not so optimistic about whatever Yoruichi is trying to do, because Askin has already made himself immune to her reiatsu. Maybe she'll serve as a distraction for Urahara's attack?
That would be the obvious ploy. Which probably means it will be teased, but it will ultimately end up being something else that gets the job done.

But do they really need to kill off Askin? I'm kind of liking him these last few chapters. He's easily the most complex antagonist since Gin, so it'd be kind of a shame to lose him...
Old 2016-02-11, 06:30   Link #7906
LevelSeven

^i thought the same, i actually like his personality, he is totally different than the other 3 guards, heck if i didnt know it better i would say he will backstab ywach if he gets the chance, but he is to lazy for that XD
a bored char is really something new XD

chapter: really crazy, we get h-lines and now we see yoruichi turning into a cat-woman XD
really i already thought we would get a ridiculous transformation but out of nowhere she can become a reiatsu-cat still, DAT ASS!! wow!

lets wait for the quincy to transform too, i wonder if he will become something out of the ordinary like x-axis or something boring like hercules-quincy
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-11, 06:51   Link #7907
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I think Urahara inserting mystery stuff into Yoruichi's ass is a liiiittle bit more concerning than her current presentation...or the fact that she was hypnotized into entering that state.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-11, 09:23   Link #7908
DerGilga
Banned

^
Who needs fanart when Kubo gives us the presents himself

Looking a bit more at the panels ... for pure educational purpose... but did Yoruichi lose her body suit on the last page?
DerGilga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-11, 09:54   Link #7909
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerGilga View Post
^
Who needs fanart when Kubo gives us the presents himself

Looking a bit more at the panels ... for pure educational purpose... but did Yoruichi lose her body suit on the last page?
Yea, I'm pretty sure she's only wearing boots
Old 2016-02-11, 12:04   Link #7910
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

You all know what they are setting up... Right?

Besides Yoruichi who else has a catlike form? and has fought this prick.

Thats Right! Cat Fight Team Up Grimmjow and Yoruichi! LET THE FANART AND FANGASMS COMMENCE!
Old 2016-02-12, 14:29   Link #7911
Windsgrace

Has anyone wondered what happens to Quincy's souls after they die? I know that the power they nurture that comes from their blood is returned to Yhwach since his blood flows through all quincys but what of their souls? I mean they don't turn to ash. Do they go to the soul society? If so why is this not part of the plot? I mean if its true wouldn't Ichigo be able to see his mother Masaki again? I wonder if Kubo is saving this for a "happy ending" or something of him seeing his mother again.
Old 2016-02-12, 15:15   Link #7912
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
Has anyone wondered what happens to Quincy's souls after they die? I know that the power they nurture that comes from their blood is returned to Yhwach since his blood flows through all quincys but what of their souls?
ywach gives part of his soul to the quincy which seems to alter the spiritual energy, this gets also transferred to the kid of said quincy, which means that he is also bound to ywach and got his powers from him,
after they die parent and the childs soul will go to ywach, it was mentioned in the chapter of ywachs flashback i think
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-12, 16:48   Link #7913
sayde

Best chapter I've enjoyed that didn't feature Aizen in quite some time. It's cool to see Yoruichi and Urahara team up to result in Yoruichi showing us something new--even if it's not a bankai. And at last, the remaining mysteries surrounding the 5 war potentials is finally solved with official answers. Though the reasoning behind why they were considered war potentials was easy to predict, I was wrong behind the specific themes or factors for each of the 5 characters.

-Ichigo's "latent ability" makes absolute sense. Although it can make just as much sense as one of the other 4 mentioned.

-Zaraki's "fighting strength" makes sense as well, but not as much when compared to the reasons for 2 of the other 4.

-Hyousube's "wisdom" makes sense

-Urahara's "unknown means" was great. I smirked upon reading that too. Can't argue with it

-Aizen Sousuke for "reiatsu" is where things fell apart for me. I just don't know what to make of this exactly since not only does this not even come close to encompassing all the reasons why this makes him dangerous, but it also doesn't seem to be an area of capability that he alone dominates over everyone else.

I mean possibly Zaraki and definitely Ichigo can surpass him in this regard from what we've seen. And with the hogyoku, Aizen's latent abilities and potential is all but limitless making him on par or superior to Ichigo. He's demonstrated the ability to keep evolving to reach his opponents strength. And what's more is that he is quite literally immortal. In fact, if there ever was an appropriate reason/title/label to give Aizen as a war potential it'd be for being the "immaculate immortal". Because on top immortality, he literally encompasses all of the traits of the other 4 war potentials (albeit to slightly lesser degrees to some).
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-12, 17:01   Link #7914
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
-Aizen Sousuke for "reiatsu" is where things fell apart for me. I just don't know what to make of this exactly since not only does this not even come close to encompassing all the reasons why this makes him dangerous, but it also doesn't seem to be an area of capability that he alone dominates over everyone else.
I agree with you here, so maybe Ywach means Aizen's reiatsu pertaining to the Hogyoku? Basically limitless reiatsu.

Quote:
And what's more is that he is quite literally immortal. In fact, if there ever was an appropriate reason/title/label to give Aizen as a war potential it'd be for being the "immaculate immortal". Because on top immortality, he literally encompasses all of the traits of the other 4 war potentials (albeit to slightly lesser degrees to some).
I don't think immortality is much of a power as far as Ywach is concerned. Sure, he can't kill an immortal, but he can imprison him like what was already done. But again I agree, in that Aizen seems to have all of the war potentials' abilities. Perhaps 'jack of all trades' or 'renaissance man' is a better title.
Old 2016-02-12, 17:20   Link #7915
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
I agree with you here, so maybe Ywach means Aizen's reiatsu pertaining to the Hogyoku? Basically limitless reiatsu.
Is his reiatsu really confirmed to be limitless (or infinite) with it though? I'm honestly not sure about that. Granted I could see how one could come to that assumption, but I'm not sure infinite reiatsu has ever been stated as an official ability he's been granted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
I don't think immortality is much of a power as far as Ywach is concerned. Sure, he can't kill an immortal, but he can imprison him like what was already done.
I can concede to that point. Glad to see I'm not the only one who could see Aizen being deserving of a more appropriate title.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-12, 17:58   Link #7916
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Happy to see Catwoman finally do something, though I figured Urahara would bail her out. Just show someone's bankai, Kubo, and then I'll be fine if you kill both of them off or put them on the bus to Forgetistan.

So is the brother dead or what?

Nice to see someone from the villian side not be a complete douche too. Askin doesn't seem as HAM as the other Quincies are.
Old 2016-02-12, 18:35   Link #7917
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Is his reiatsu really confirmed to be limitless (or infinite) with it though? I'm honestly not sure about that. Granted I could see how one could come to that assumption, but I'm not sure infinite reiatsu has ever been stated as an official ability he's been granted.
I don't think it was confirmed, but Kisuke implied that Aizen's only power limit is his own mind. Something along the lines of him thinking Ichigo's Mugetsu was stronger (and rightfully so) is the reason that the Hogyoku lost faith in him. It's a little convoluted so I may be saying it wrong, but the idea is that he has theoretically limitless reiatsu potential like Ywach is saying.
Old 2016-02-13, 11:41   Link #7918
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
ywach gives part of his soul to the quincy which seems to alter the spiritual energy, this gets also transferred to the kid of said quincy, which means that he is also bound to ywach and got his powers from him,
after they die parent and the childs soul will go to ywach, it was mentioned in the chapter of ywachs flashback i think
Yes the pieces of his soul that runs through every quincy is bound to them when they die. Yes it alters their spiritual power. Yes he gets stronger each time since every time a dies. Quincy's gains a piece of his soul then they nurture what they are given before they die and give it back now more powerful. That's how he gains sight, hearing etc. It never mentioned what happens to soul of the individual.

Think about it. Pieces of Ywach soul runs through their veins->quincy is born with altered spiritual power->becomes strong->dies->pieces of the soul gained now returned to Ywach and he is now stronger than before. It ends there. It just explained later he learned how to mark a soul so he could give more power and receive more power when they die.
Sooo the soul of quincy that dies goes where? I read the chapter over a few times and it never said. That is the reason I talked about a possible plot twist/plot hole.

Last edited by Windsgrace; 2016-02-14 at 00:57. Reason: errors
Windsgrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-13, 18:41   Link #7919
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

I think the implication is that the souls of Quincies and anything Quincies kill all go to Yhwach. Would explain why SS tried to wipe them out sooner rather than later. Longer they let them live, the more of them would eventually die, and the stronger Yhwach would eventually become. And those souls are effectively removed from the cycle of reincarnation, giving them a much more "environmentally friendly" reason for the extermination.

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2016-02-13 at 18:56.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-14, 01:26   Link #7920
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
I think the implication is that the souls of Quincies and anything Quincies kill all go to Yhwach. Would explain why SS tried to wipe them out sooner rather than later. Longer they let them live, the more of them would eventually die, and the stronger Yhwach would eventually become. And those souls are effectively removed from the cycle of reincarnation, giving them a much more "environmentally friendly" reason for the extermination.
hmmm I suppose so...that makes sense. ^^ well...damn I also wonder what his true goal is anyway. :P Yhwach's anyway.

He is the Soul Kings "Son" I doubt he was born normally if you get what I mean. I feel like he is more of a "container" if you will...of the overflow of souls. Or a combination of souls into one being. I mean wasn't it said the soul king was created so there was stability between worlds/souls?

Picture this: The would of souls and realms are in chaos (This is at the beginning) thus the soul king is made (by who I am not sure) and the realm stabilizes however there is a torrent of uncontrollable pieces of souls scattered and in order for things to fully stabilize the soul king creates a container and puts them in it now known as Yhwach. The reason Quincy's don't have any antibodies to hollows and must destroy them is because if they are touched the piece(s) of Ywach's soul that runs through their veins will go out of control. Multiple souls in on body we already know is dangerous (shinigami+hollows=soul suicide exceptions excluded) Thus they made techniques to combat that. That was my hypothesis anyway.
It would kind of make sense since
Quote:
"Why does he have all these powers?"
Quote:
"They were in him to begin with"
Implying when he was born/created. It was sort of explained in the chapters where they talked about why Ishida has the Schrift letter A. The Almighty. The same as Yhwach.

In short I am just trying to put together the pieces to get the full picture.

Tags
bleach, chapter