AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-16, 11:24   Link #61
Rurik
Golden

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
I did not like sakura very mutch but Yeahhhhhhhhh shes Hot!!!!!!!!!!!
she's now my fav charater
Old 2004-09-16, 11:25   Link #62
hitokirigirl
Japanestyle

i think of skipping naruto eps for a year....until something great happen
anyway, i'm glad that special story was animated : the first 7-8 mn were hilarious.
hitokirigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 11:40   Link #63
Kouji
StrykerX

For a year eh? You sure that's good? Because you'd be missing out on a great story, even though there maybe fillers along the way. And I for one am not gonna tell you what you've missed. You would've put that on yourself.

So, it's just best seeing the anime episode by episode.
Old 2004-09-16, 11:47   Link #64
wnkryo
HainShodan

This episode showed why Sakura is so usefull to the anime. Just look at the evidence.

Evidence 1:

Spoiler:

Evidence 2:

Spoiler:
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 12:30   Link #65
asianboi2k

I thought Lee was going to get heald in this episode, guess I'll have to wait till next week for that. This was one of the funniest episode that the creators made as filler.
asianboi2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 12:38   Link #66
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by asianboi2k
I thought Lee was going to get heald in this episode, guess I'll have to wait till next week for that. This was one of the funniest episode that the creators made as filler.
He won't get healed next episode or the episodes after that for that matter since it seems that the filler arc kicks in (Healing Lee is part of the "real" story)
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 12:41   Link #67
Kouji
StrykerX

hmph Sakura and her "half-nakedness". Other than this episode, I say that she should learn to grow up and stop worrying about "Sasuke-kun" or "Lee-kun". Cuz when push comes to shove. Neither Naruto, Sasuke or the others would be there to always protect her.

But this episode should be good in any case.
Old 2004-09-16, 12:50   Link #68
hitokirigirl
Japanestyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouji
For a year eh? You sure that's good? Because you'd be missing out on a great story, even though there maybe fillers along the way. And I for one am not gonna tell you what you've missed. You would've put that on yourself.

So, it's just best seeing the anime episode by episode.
hehe, but i did it !! i skipped naruto from ep 23 to ep 75, and then watched them in a week
Old 2004-09-16, 12:52   Link #69
Rhythmic
I <3 Hina-chan!

ahhahahahahahh

This episode was GREAT 8/10 so damn funny,

Espeically the first 10 minutes or so. That was awesome,

but it is strange to see Naruto and sasuke friendly together and stuff,

I wonder what they are gonna do later, after the arc
I am sorta worried.
Rhythmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 12:54   Link #70
Hisoka2k4

I pity you all who dont have life's.. and all get depressed after seeing a (in your swallowminds) called filler episodes..

Seriously i look down at such ppl all and pity them.. i would drop a peny in front of them if i encountered them IRL..

why get so depressed over a anime?? for pete's sake..

If the anime sucks bigtime quit watching it, quit whining on the forums and start doing things you do like..

Well if you wont succeed in that:

:fingers:

Back ontopic:

I wear a mask beneath this mask!!! brilliant!

This episode was cool imo
Hisoka2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 13:09   Link #71
Technoelfie

Talking

This episode was absolutely hilarious IMO. I'll probably be rewatching it months from now.

Also, the animation was high quality and so very pretty. I missed that. Personally, I'm glad they're doing a filler arc. I'm not all that eager to watch a bunch of stuff I already know about -- I'd rather be surprised. And I can very well imagine that the animators are slowly getting sick of having to stick to the manga as if it were a storyboard. They probably need a break from that for a while, and I think I do too. So I'm perfectly happy.

Last but not least, this episode made me like Sasuke again. O_o And Ayame was in it.
Technoelfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 13:10   Link #72
indo

it sucked the whole time i felt like a whas watching a show for little kids. plus how the hell are they gonna pull it off to continue with the manga story?

i'm beginning to fear that they want to turn this into a childrens show and follow their own path instead of following the manga.

indo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 13:13   Link #73
Kouji
StrykerX

Well, personally I don't have a thing against fillers. It's just like a regular episode. But with a comedic twist. And as I've said that we need a good laugh once in a while. And what better way for this episode to be as a comedic filler .
Old 2004-09-16, 13:20   Link #74
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

quite amusing episode, brave fencer musashi next time, ain't that nice. The action resumes! If they make a nice filler arc we'll enjoy that AND have something to look foward to with the current Manga arc.
Old 2004-09-16, 13:23   Link #75
hitokirigirl
Japanestyle

same as you.
but when nothing really happens in an episode (and now it's about 3-4 eps that NOTHING happens), and when you're quite (i said quite, coz yes i have a life outside anime world) looking forward to seeing it, you're quite bored...
so it's better to wait 1 month or 2, and see eps all in once, ne ?
back on topic : many seem to appreciate sakura's butt, ahem....
what was fun was sasuke's various expression of his face, on the "ramen" part.
it's rare to see him as foolish as naruto
Old 2004-09-16, 13:25   Link #76
Ketsueki

Send a message via AIM to Ketsueki Send a message via MSN to Ketsueki Send a message via Yahoo to Ketsueki
Quote:
Originally Posted by indo
it sucked the whole time i felt like a whas watching a show for little kids. plus how the hell are they gonna pull it off to continue with the manga story?

i'm beginning to fear that they want to turn this into a childrens show and follow their own path instead of following the manga.

It is a children's show.
Ketsueki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 13:43   Link #77
indo

if it is a childrens show, then why are you watching it ? you are 18.

i made my friends stop laughing at me for watching this show because i finally succeeded in convincing them that this is not a childrens show, and that therefore i am not a dumb childish nerd who likes cartoons wich is something you only watch till the age of 12 (what they kept telling me and condemming me for)
indo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 13:48   Link #78
wnkryo
HainShodan

I also want to comment on AnimeHeaven's episode 101; it was fantastic. The encoding, and subbing made the episode come very good; I also really liked how they translated the bird to say "worst episode ever... ever... ever... ever..." lol that was funny.
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 13:49   Link #79
_Riku_

worst ep ever =/

it was just stupid... I was thinking about that I would stop read the manga and wait for the anime...but after this... NEVER!
_Riku_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 13:53   Link #80
LiQuid|J
Pantsu Faito!

The only thing more hilarious than this episode, is how sour some of you people are getting about your lousy continuity and plot... Let's face facts people. The reason we all watch Naruto is because it's 24 minutes every week where we can turn our brains off and watch some thoroughly enjoyable, if not all that thought-provoking anime. Sure I would have liked this more as a one-shot OVA, since they did kind of leave us on a cliffhanger last week, but holy hell, I'm not gonna get all depressed about it. It was hilarious, low brow humour, and you pedo's got to see Sakura's hind quarters, so stop the bellyaching. They'll get back to the manga's plot when they feel like it, and if you don't like it, feel free to watch something else.

Oh wait you won't, cause bitch all you like, you live, sleep, eat, breathe and shit Naruto... ^^
LiQuid|J is offline   Reply With Quote