AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-10-08, 22:29   Link #61
Singally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
The 3 girls move in to get Chiharu's first kiss when he vanishes.

So IMHO I love this series, and I am very happy that KEMM at BT spent his or her free time translating this final portion.
Chiharu already had his first kiss taken. Pretty sure it was by Iris in volume 3 or so.
Not to mention Kyouko kissing him during the monster girl competition.

A big THANK YOU to KEMM for translating this series. The speed and reliable updates were really great.
Singally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-08, 22:54   Link #62
Mephos

So, harem end with the only thing left to decide is who will take his virginity. Yeah!

Thank you Kemm for sticking to this project, it was fun to read through.
Mephos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-09, 00:47   Link #63
Kioras

Thanks for finishing the project.

Yeah, the last chapter and epilogue feel like the author was told after he handed in the manuscript, we need to end it, redo the last bit.

He does end up with his 3 monster girls and his sister basically.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-09, 01:54   Link #64
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Thanks for finishing the Novel. It was a great Harem Mayhem for Chiharu n the Girls. On to the next Harem series.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-09, 13:15   Link #65
imram

My opinion of the ending :
When I first read the spoiler of the MC becoming maou I thought he got the maou seat with the girls help as you know he is the youngest among the candidates, half human, son of mistress and don’t have any monster factions or clans supporting him except Lilith (and she has only a few number of maid guards under her command).
But it turns out he become maou with his own effort without relying on the girls power, and worked very hard for that(he deserve my respect)
About the girls:
1- Zonmi:
I don’t think she worked hard even if she became the ghoul’s clan first queen, because even before her role in the fight with the black tamers which made her hero, she was to become a queen and was educated for that until her little brother was born (male heir), also her role in the fight wasn’t major, and she admitted she is only a figurehead. The one who holds the essential authority is her father and that most likely pass to her brother, she didn’t made any achievements after becoming a queen.
2-Kyouko:
It is obvious she worked very hard to become firm president who manages more than 20,000 restaurants in a mere 4 years.
Even by using illegal means reaching that far is very admirable.
3-iris:
She managed to finish school and university and become popular teacher with vast knowledge is very short time, even if she is smart, there is no doubt she studied very hard.
4-manami:
she become the king of the monster tamers, even with her talent there is no doubt she worked hard to the point she didn’t have time to meet her beloved oni-chan for years , even with her obsession with her brother ,she also become the king of monster tamers without relying on her brother power .

At last I can say all of them got what they wanted and yearned for:
Zonmi become queen (even if it figurehead) and she didn't feel that all the years of special education gone waste, she will also will marry the man she love.
Kyouko become very rich as she dreamed of and got social status like she always yearned for by becoming future demon queen and about to marry to the man she loves.
Iris who had more interest than others in knowledge , learned a lot and become very knowledgeable , beside marrying the man she love.
Manami got be with her beloved onichan and don’t have to gave up anymore.
Finally I hoped for some more details like:
1-what kind of monster did manami contract?
2-i hoped for the author write about the marriage ceremony and the reaction of the Japanese government and people for the reason of the new law
3-if possible I wanted the author to writes about like ten years after he become demon king and have kids.
And what kind abilities did the kids inherit from him.
Anyway it was very good novel and I enjoyed reading it very much.

Last edited by imram; 2014-12-16 at 04:17.
imram is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, monster girl