Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-08-25, 11:55   Link #61
Riku540

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasshu View Post
ok correct me if i am wrong but:
4th studied under 3rd hokage
Already wrong. 4th Studied under Jiraiya.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasshu
tsuna, jiri, and oro studied under 4th
Nope. The legendary Sannin were taught by the 3rd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasshu
kakashi studied under 4th hokage, who studied under jiri (first choice for 5th hokage)
Huh? Doesn't this contradict your last 2 statements? You might wanna go back and revise your facts...
Riku540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 12:50   Link #62
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
So I think the debate ended up acknowledgingn Kakashi as a Kage-Level shinobi.
Spoiler for manga:

But honestly, I think Kakashi would decline anyway.
Spoiler for manga:
Old 2007-08-25, 13:02   Link #63
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Spoiler for manga:
I wish we would see some of the "hokage candidates" that were taught by Ebisu. I doubt they are that good, but it's time we know if Ebisu is comic relief only. And since Ebisu is now on Naruto's side, it could give an interesting plotline with a master / student fight.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 13:39   Link #64
seiji_kun

So cause Jiraya / Tsunade say he is the first in line to take the hokage title atm he is worthy of the title in everybodys opinion.

It's not cause he's your first choice that he automaticly is worthy of the title.

I mean when I got Michael Jordan in my team and I got to replace him of course I want someone that is better or at least as good. But if theire just ain't nobody out that is equal to him then of course I have to choose between the left overs. And that's what Kakashi is atm, one of the best choices of a weak generation...

I mean I think we can all agree that when the 3rd died the Kage never been at the same lvl and most likely won't be as good as him till we got Naruto taking over the spot.

Spoiler:

Someone claimed he would win vs Itachi if it would be serious.. Do you really read the manga if you believe that? I doubt he would win vs Tsunade, at least Tsunade had the guts to take Oro on. We all know Kakashi shitted his pants when Oro mocked him.

I have no doubt he is prolly the best choice atm, and it would be perfect from him. Then at least he wouldn't be hospitalized after every serious fight. Tho I wouldn't feel comfortly with him as my hokage when some akatsuki guys show up
Spoiler for new Akatsuki:

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-08-25 at 21:13.
seiji_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 13:45   Link #65
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
So cause Jiraya / Tsunade say he is the first in line to take the hokage title atm he is worthy of the title in everybodys opinion.

It's not cause he's your first choice that he automaticly is worthy of the title.

I mean when I got Michael Jordan in my team and I got to replace him of course I want someone that is better or at least as good. But if theire just ain't nobody out that is equal to him then of course I have to choose between the left overs. And that's what Kakashi is atm, one of the best choices of a weak generation...

I mean I think we can all agree that when the 3rd died the Kage never been at the same lvl and most likely won't be as good as him till we got Naruto taking over the spot.

[/spoiler]And Kakashi, come on what did he do that was so impressive? Enlighten me guys cause he only got 1 hearth and we never saw him in a decent fight yet. Ain't gonna repeat my previous post at summing up his stupid fights. Kakashi = overrated. [=spoiler]

Someone claimed he would win vs Itachi if it would be serious.. Do you really read the manga if you believe that? I doubt he would win vs Tsunade, at least Tsunade had the guts to take Oro on. We all know Kakashi shitted his pants when Oro mocked him.

I have no doubt he is prolly the best choice atm, and it would be perfect from him. Then at least he wouldn't be hospitalized after every serious fight. Tho I wouldn't feel comfortly with him as my hokage when some akatsuki guys show up (f.e.: Pein / Itachi / Tobi )
Hokage is "the number one ninja in the village" to quote Iruka. There is no worthy or unworthy thing to discuss here. With Jiraiya dead or away, once Tsunade dies, Kakashi automatically becomes the "number one ninja in the village".
I don't even know why this thread is so long. Jeez, if Akatsuki killed all the Jounins and Chuunins (and Naruto), Mustache Guy (or maybe Konohamaru) would be Hokage and it would be right.
For the Michael Jordan comparision, if you replace him with someone not as good as him, but with someone better than the others players of the team, you still have a "number one player in the team". You've got your hokage.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 13:47   Link #66
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Kakashi might have "shitted his pants", but still had the guts to take on Oro, like Tsunade...
Donīt forget the fact that he has improved his skills since shippuuden...

Kakashi = totally underestimated, thatīs the point.
Old 2007-08-25, 14:06   Link #67
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post

Spoiler:

I have no doubt he is prolly the best choice atm, and it would be perfect from him. Then at least he wouldn't be hospitalized after every serious fight. Tho I wouldn't feel comfortly with him as my hokage when some akatsuki guys show up (f.e.: Pein / Itachi / Tobi )
You don't come up with the storyboard for Naruto.
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 14:38   Link #68
seiji_kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Hokage is "the number one ninja in the village" to quote Iruka. There is no worthy or unworthy thing to discuss here.
In your opinion theire isn't.
Spoiler:

Man if you take that shitty line then Oro should've became the new Hokage even with the fact that he hates Konoha. Theire are enough things to discuss lol.

You guys have really good arguements at stating Kakashis strength I got to say. Just cause they stated once that he is as smart as shika, his smell is as good as Kibas, his tajitsu > Lee, and he has the sharingan....
And he is known as the 1000 jutsu copy ninja. I mean you can have 2000 jutsus but if they are all uneffective then you are worthless. And if I saw Kakashi do 10 jutsus then it's much so far.

Just give me one example that Kakashi took someone "kage lvl" on a 1v1 and I'll stfu.
Spoiler:
. Sneeking behind him ain't really that praisefull except for the fact that he could do it without any trace / sound cause that's a ninja trademark.

And the Michael Jordan arguement, let's review that. The bulls actually are one of the most shitty teams in NBA now since they lost him cause they never had a decent enough replacement. So let's put Kakashi on the kage chair and let people invade Konoha with him defending... It's stated already that a countrys strength is his forces and with him Akatsuki could just rampage Konoha. Tho I'll admit that I don't find Tsunade that powerfull either purely on what we saw so far. It means just like the Bulls Konoha should lose theire place in the ladder...
But I know this is manga and manga is fiction and things only go like the mangaka wants. Tho so far Kishi is just making a mess of it.

Last edited by seiji_kun; 2007-08-25 at 18:09. Reason: forgot this ain't a manga related topic so had to edit spoilertags in it
Old 2007-08-25, 14:44   Link #69
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Well it would be quite awesome that IF any of the Sannin (and ofcourse that must include the Hokage herself) would die then let's say Naruto is claiming the title would be quite awesome. And let's say they decide in a week and Naruto is within that time preparing to prove himself. I believe Gaara did the same thing.

I dont mind if Naruto would get rejected (for not being ready yet) but that would be quite a sight. And that the new leader/hokage (let's suddenly say.... Hyuuga Hiashi becomes it) has little interest in Naruto...and he has to gain his respect by showing awesome results...that would be quite awesome .
Old 2007-08-25, 14:53   Link #70
Kindred
It's in your reach...

Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-08-25 at 21:14.
Kindred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 15:07   Link #71
seiji_kun

Spoiler for manga:
It's just his character and taking Narutos just straight on fighting style away is like revealing Kakashis face.

Well some people even say Kabuto > Kakashi or even Kabuto > Tsunade ( I guess if I hit a paralyzed Holyfield and he stays down 10 secs cause he is in shock I won to)

Well Naruto already owned him
Spoiler:

Btw my opinion is. Kabuto sux and ain't special at all just so you know. He actually is really weak but I'm just putting down what most people here think. (even Kabuto himself stated that he ain't the powerhouse but just a healing nin and that makes him interesting to Oro)

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-08-25 at 21:15. Reason: had to add spoilertags
Old 2007-08-25, 15:24   Link #72
Kindred
It's in your reach...

Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-08-25 at 21:11.
Old 2007-08-25, 15:29   Link #73
seiji_kun

man at least back up your opinion with facts. I can't buy jack shit with opinions. How are you sure that Kakashi overall beats Naruto overall when you never seen Kakashi fight once serious except at the start of the series vs Zabuza where he was far of impressive.

Spoiler:

I'm sure Kakashi is strong but so far Kishi is really keeping everything behind him a secret. Hell I would pay to see him fight a serious fight with an Akatsuki. F.E. : zetsu or Kisamu or Pein even. But at least I ain't gonna make a conclusion from witnessing almost nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
The reason why I think Kakashi is still above of Naruto because of what we have been shown thus far. Naruto hasnt shown much of anything to make most ppl believe he has.
So what has been shown?

Last edited by seiji_kun; 2007-08-25 at 18:12.
Old 2007-08-25, 15:35   Link #74
Kindred
It's in your reach...

I'll tell u now, if ur planning on getting heated over this I wont continue.

Spoiler for manga:

I find it interesting that you didnt say anything about Jiraiya's statement

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-08-25 at 21:15.
Old 2007-08-25, 15:37   Link #75
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
I wish we would see some of the "hokage candidates" that were taught by Ebisu. I doubt they are that good, but it's time we know if Ebisu is comic relief only. And since Ebisu is now on Naruto's side, it could give an interesting plotline with a master / student fight.
Well remember, Ebisu is only about kakashi's age, give or take a year or two... Anyone trained under him would probably be under 20 years old, so it's not much surprise not to see a potential Hokage yet since no student of his has matured yet (assuming he had students before Kohonhamaru)...

Ebisu does say he specializes in training those to become hokage, though he mostly learned how to become such a teacher by studing past teachers... i would guess that he has studied himself in the training methods of those like the past hokage's and Jiriaya, since they all spawned exceptional students... Kakashi probably is right when he says that Ebisu is a better teacher than himself
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 15:46   Link #76
seiji_kun

I'm not getting heated over it. But if you just gonna repeat something without giving some straight facts yeah then stop discussing it.

Spoiler:
Unkyuubified Naruto vs Kakashi guess Kakashi has sharingan which give him the advantage. Cause if Naruto can't do more damage then he can handle to see with it he ain't got nothing on him and he'll never get a Rasengan on him.
But tbh I don't think that's the case and they are just thinking bout the overall job off hokage and not pure strength. I mean I don't see like everybody else seeing Naruto beeing stuck in that tower signing papers whole day. He is a fightingoholic.

Spoiler:

And I agree that the post Naruto and now Naruto doesn't seem that different except he is a bit more mature in his fighting.

Wish I could make shorter posts :<.

Last edited by seiji_kun; 2007-08-25 at 18:13. Reason: spoilertags again, why the fuck ain't this a manga thread?
Old 2007-08-25, 16:27   Link #77
Kindred
It's in your reach...

Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-08-25 at 21:10.
Old 2007-08-25, 16:47   Link #78
seiji_kun

Spoiler:

Last edited by seiji_kun; 2007-08-25 at 18:14. Reason: spoilertags
Old 2007-08-25, 16:54   Link #79
yuchan

I think the Sannins summoning abilities are very important skills they posess and use to their maximum ability. I mean, we've only seen tusnade get in 1 fight and aside from summoning Katsuyu, she had no need to summon slugs. Orochinmaru and Jiraiya summon their snakes and frogs to do many things. I don't see why Tsunade can't do the same. She probably has greater long range skills than we give her credit for. We just haven't seen them. My point is, Tsunade is the best person to be the Hokage now, not Kakashi. I think ATM, she stands a better chance against a Akastsuki alone than Kakashi.
yuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 16:58   Link #80
Kindred
It's in your reach...

Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-08-25 at 21:09.